It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 'Villian' Jared Laughner and 911 'Victim/Hero' Andrew Brunn One in the Same.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The psychobabble concerning it for some is that its an external manifestation of internal change, transformation, or evolution. IE the little worm wants to be a purty butterfly and changes his appearance to reflect his transformation.

Ask Purty Butterfly Britney Spears..

edit on 20-1-2011 by Advantage because: forgot a letter ina word..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

i dont think jerad loughner as portrayed in his mugshot exists. almost all of his features are an amalgam of components taken and combined from the two photos of andrew brunn. it begs the question: was he constructed
along with his cryptic videos and language for certain end purposes. it also raises dark questions regarding the validity of andrew brunn's memorial photos and other memorial photographs.
pshea38

Different earlobes and ears entirely.

I don't think your suspicions are rational. He has a family, a school record, old friend...There is nothing in that mugshot that makes me think that some secret people constructed him....maybe you have been staring at that mugshot too long and need to take a break....Just my opinion..love and peace.
edit on 20-1-2011 by maybereal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

you need to view each photo on the same scale and go through my observations one by one. i know the ears don't appear to be an exact match but if photoshopping alterations are in play, isn't it possible that minor discrepancies have also been introduced. i hope somebody with relevent expertise can examine this issue. i am confident in all the observations i have made and believe that the similarities between loughner and combined elements of andrew brunn's photos rule out any co-incidence in likeness.
pshea38

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ok, I think we can go ahead and close the file on this ridiculous question of whether one of the DEAD VICTIMS was actually the perpetrator, or never actually existed, or did exist but was never killed, or whatever other cockimammy hogwash that would need to be true in order for that to be the same guy.

And for the record to the world outside ATS, Andrew Brunn's name is clear, has been clear, and will always be clear here on ATS.
edit on 20-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i am disappointed to see that nobody has taken up the challange to review my claims. i am not aware of andrew brunns history and am only comparing the three photographs mentioned on their own merits. is there a limit to the number and type of alterations that can be made to a composite photograph? it is clear that jared loughner's photograph has been tampered with and i stand by my claims. is this not a serious issue? will someone with the relevent interest or skills not come forward and investigate or is ignorance not being denied anymore. are the ramification too great and is there some secret hand in play??

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
So the goverment photoshoped a photo of a vicitim of 9/11 so that they could come up with the culprit for the AZ shootings? Wouldn't that be kind of dumb because there a bunch of photos ofthe 9/11 victim on the web? I mean the goverment is stupid but even I don't think they're stupid enough to create a new person from a photo of one whose pretty famous.

Plus what about all the people he went to school with who said he was crazy? Are you saying that the 9/11 victim didn't die in the 9/11 and that he moved to arizona and then went to school there and freaked those people out with his insane rants? Or are the people who went to school with JL lying and are goverment agents in disguse?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I will try to help you here..

i am disappointed to see that nobody has taken up the challange to review my claims. i am not aware of andrew brunns history and am only comparing the three photographs mentioned on their own merits.

If you are going to start a thread then you should be aware of Andrew Brunn's history and loughner. Compare multiple photos. Loughner's mug shot shows different characterisitics than Brunn. Most notably the ears, detached vs. attached earlobe. Loughners high school pics and other photo's show a deatched earlobe, Brunn does not. You can also create a ratio...measure between the eyes, divide by the distance from that line to the bottom of the nose...it will be mostly consistant throughout Brunn's historical pics and Loughners historical pics and those two ratios will be different. It's an algorithim used in facial recognition software. Both Brunn and Loughner have fmaily and friends...so niether is a fiction.

is there a limit to the number and type of alterations that can be made to a composite photograph?

No...but this means nothing. Are you saying any photo can be doctored? OK...why is that relevant?

it is clear that jared loughner's photograph has been tampered with and i stand by my claims.

It is not clear, not likely and you have offered absolutely no evidence of the same.

is this not a serious issue? will someone with the relevent interest or skills not come forward and investigate or is ignorance not being denied anymore. are the ramification too great and is there some secret hand in play??

Your OP...You are the one obligated to at least google and check out a few other pics of these two..do closer examination etc. Not sure why you would make a far reaching claim and fiercly say it is true while at the same time admitting you haven't looked into it at all and then give people crap that they won't do the research for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a recent thread by hotsaucecommitteee clearly shows that the mugshot of jared loughner was tampered with. i am not an expert in picture manipulation but have simply pointed out the large number of similarities between the photo of jared loughner and elements of two memorial photos of andrew brunn, which to me goes far beyond coincidence . i dont need to know anything else. some people will claim that 9/11 was a complete fake with few if any victims and most memorial shots don't stand up to scrutiny, most names and images being generated from a central matrix. others claim that two planes brought down three buildings when 19 middle-easterns killed approx. 3000 people. it doesn't matter what side i come down on, but being a member of this site lets me know that all is not as it seems most, if not all of the time. i would like someone who has the skills and interest to do a more thorough analysis based solely on the photographic evidence, leaving all else aside. i make no claims as to who i think jared loughner is or who i think andrew brunn is. have you examined equally scaled enlargements of the three photos indicated and gone through all the points i have made. the ears are not identical but very similar. if the picture of jared loughner is a composite creation, then surely any facial proportions of living beings and their fixity, doesn't come into the equation. again, to me all the points raised in my original thread are valid and the amount of 'coincidence' goes beyond coincidence.

the three main indications:

when scaled equally the tracing i made of CNN memorial photo skull(even around the ears) and LOUGHNER's skull are almost a perfect match.

in LOUGHNER's photo, the section of his mouth covered by the longer lighter nose shadow is the same section of ANDREW BRUNN's upper lip in the CNN photo PLUS the same section of ANDREW BRUNN's lower lip in the VICTIMS OF SEPTEMBER photograph. ALSO the 'JOKERS GRIN' ADDITION to the left of LOUGHNERS mouth, as indicated by thehotsaucecommittee amoungst others, seems to be a mirror image placement of the LEFT SIDE of ANDREW BRUNN's MOUTH in the CNN memorial photograph.

if you follow both left necklines of both VICTIMS OF SEPTEMBER photograph and JARED LOUGHNER's photograph down to where it meets the t-shirts, there is an elongated BRIGHT STREAK observed, identical in size and location.

both necks are remarkably similar in ANDREW BRUNN's CNN memorial photo and LOUGHNER's photo.

these are just a few of the many other coincidences.

i do not think the u.s. government is stupid. obviously since i am the first to spot these similarities, it is not and has not been something immediately apparent. i stumbled across this by accident. my motive is not to upset any sensibilities but simply to point out the inordinate number of anomalies i have observed.
i hope you and others may yet do your own examinations of my threads points with the side by side equally scaled photographs to hand. i believe this has more bearing on other peoples lives that it does on mine.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

further to my thread:

compared with

i will point out some of the glaring differences:

1. The ears are completely different. younger loughners left ear slopes up, around and in and both ears are visibly different. in the mugshot the left slopes up and out and the left ear seems to be pretty much a mirror image of the right.
2. the skull shape is completely different. younger loughners head shape is oval. in the mugshot his head is round.
3. the lips are completely different. younger loughners mouth is much broader. his bottom lip is much thicker.
4. the necks are completely different. younger loughner has a thinner longer neck with a pronounced adams apple. the slope angle of the neck lines are completely different.
5. the eye colour is different. younger loughner has blue/green eyes wheras in the mugshot they are brown.
6. the cheek smile lines are completely different
7. younger loughner has no freckles/moles.
8. the chins are different. younger loughner has a chin line below his bottom lip.
9. There seems to be an extra flap of skin between the bridge of the nose and left eye in the mugshot picture which is not present in the earlier photograph.

i could go on. what is clear to me is that these two alleged pictures of the same man is very much not of the same man based on the ears and head shape alone. i realise that time has elapsed between the two photographs but this can not account for the drastic discrepencies.

having compared these two photographs, i am more confident now than ever in the validity of the points and comparisons made in my opening thread.
I ALSO NOTICE THAT I CAN NOT LOCATE MY THREAD IN THE POLITICAL MADNESS SECTION OR ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT IN A LIST OF THE THREADS THAT I HAVE STARTED. AM I MISTAKEN OR BEING PARANOID OR WHAT?????????

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

please take a look at my latest post.
i would be glad to take on board any comments.
pshea38.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I will try to help you here..

i am disappointed to see that nobody has taken up the challange to review my claims. i am not aware of andrew brunns history and am only comparing the three photographs mentioned on their own merits.

If you are going to start a thread then you should be aware of Andrew Brunn's history and loughner. Compare multiple photos. Loughner's mug shot shows different characterisitics than Brunn. Most notably the ears, detached vs. attached earlobe. Loughners high school pics and other photo's show a deatched earlobe, Brunn does not. You can also create a ratio...measure between the eyes, divide by the distance from that line to the bottom of the nose...it will be mostly consistant throughout Brunn's historical pics and Loughners historical pics and those two ratios will be different. It's an algorithim used in facial recognition software. Both Brunn and Loughner have fmaily and friends...so niether is a fiction.

--MY REPLY---again,i dont need to be aware of any history. also i am not trying to offend anyones sensibilities. i am simply comparing the three given photos. yet if you compare(see above) jared loughners mugshot with an earlier head-on picture of him, it is clear that these are not pictures of the same man. this can easily be seen in terms of head shape( younger loughner photo has an oval shaped head- mugshot loughner has a rounder shaped head), and the ear shape size and form which are completely different in both photos. isn't it peculiar then that the ears in loughners mugshot photo look so much more like andrew brunn's ears(though slightly different) than they do his own ears as seen in the earlier head-on photo. therefore, since earlier pictures of loughner and the police mugshot released are not photographs of the same man(based on skull shape, ear size and shape amongst many other indicators) there would be no purpose in running facial recognition algorithms because even if measurement ratios concurred, it would be inconsequential as it must be clear that the man in the police mugshot cannot be the same man said to be jared loughner in the earlier head-on photograph. indeed, there are very few photos available for either of the two men. i have heard it mentioned that the police mugshot photo is not that of the real loughner, but that of a namesake (strange notion in itself), but this mugshot picture is still being broadcast on all the news websites and other sites, indicating that it is still accepted as being the mugshot of the tuscon shooter jared loughner.

is there a limit to the number and type of alterations that can be made to a composite photograph?

No...but this means nothing. Are you saying any photo can be doctored? OK...why is that relevant?

---MY REPLY----what i am saying is could an ear, for example, be taken, a chunk or two digitally added or removed here and there, and the ear, or any other component for that matter, reinserted. can it be therefore asserted that because there are minor discrepencies between two ears that they must belong to different people or images of different people.

it is clear that jared loughner's photograph has been tampered with and i stand by my claims.

It is not clear, not likely and you have offered absolutely no evidence of the same.

---MY REPLY---see www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread651864 thread and subsequent posts by thehotsaucecommittee amongst other threads.

is this not a serious issue? will someone with the relevent interest or skills not come forward and investigate or is ignorance not being denied anymore. are the ramification too great and is there some secret hand in play??

Your OP...You are the one obligated to at least google and check out a few other pics of these two..do closer examination etc. Not sure why you would make a far reaching claim and fiercly say it is true while at the same time admitting you haven't looked into it at all and then give people crap that they won't do the research for you.

---MY REPLY---i was comparing three photographs and discovered remarkable similarities between them. after googling other pictures and comparing earlier photographs of jared loughner with the police mugshot of him, i am more convinced than ever in the thrust of my thread. i know that there are people at AST who are much more qualified to investigate photo doctoring. i haven't given people any crap. i made photographic comparison and have asked anyone with an interest to do the same and not just at a superficial level and come to their own conclusions but no-one has done this. i believe this is an important issue and could have grave implications if it is shown to be true, which i believe it is.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Regarding the ball:.

What if I was to tell you the above video was meant to be released as propaganda. Was it CGI and in the, relm of scifi entertainment? Perhaps... But the propaganda was done to actually discredit something very real and passed off as CGI. So now they got you thinking in 2 different directions at warp speed. The plane is CGI and the UFO is CGI. The plane is real the ufo (or ball) is real

Would you believe all of what I am saying?

of course you wouldn't. Propaganda and Mind Kontrol really really works and they do it to you over and over and over again. Matter fact they have been doing it to you as far back as 5000 bc. But thats all nonsense. right?

One of their tricks I am most fond of is this president, islamic terrorism, and the middle east. Link it all up.

Obama sounds like Osama and for a long time they spelled it OSAMA (as in Osama Bin Laden. Now they interchange the spellings USAMA and OSAMA regularly as they do with al Qaeda and al Qaida.

Then you have the presidents middle name HUSSEIN as in former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

Now heres where it gets tricky. When you see the word Vice President Biden your gooey and warped conscious and unconscious mind sees the name Bin Laden (Biden) as the result of programming and entrainment done on you over a long period of time.

Barack (possibly a trigger word, magic, imprinting, in Hebrew Barak means lightning mentioned in the book of Judges can also mean mixing which will work as well)
Hussein (Saddam Hussein)
Obama (Osama Bin Ladin)

So enjoy your brains on pickled jelly falafel. You are mind controlled beyond recognition, But I do have to admit...denying all of this til death makes it a little easier to swallow or not swallow should i say.

As far as the pictures regarding Loughner and the 911 guy. Both totally different people. But I can interpret the mind control programming if ya want. 911,terror,shooter, skin head, nazi, guns danger, conspiracy theorists and folks that speak of mind control are dangerous and could kill people...call 911.

Once you learn how to interpret the mind control programming it gets easier and easier. Eventually they can no longer hide from you. ANYTHING.
edit on 22-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Sooo... The conspiracy is that some people look that same as others?

Skull lines are not the same, but I understand your point OP. They do look similar.

Cheers,
Shane

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Now heres where it gets tricky. When you see the word Vice President Biden your gooey and warped conscious and unconscious mind sees the name Bin Laden (Biden) as the result of programming and entrainment done on you over a long period of time.

Barack (possibly a trigger word, magic, imprinting, in Hebrew Barak means lightning mentioned in the book of Judges can also mean mixing which will work as well)
Hussein (Saddam Hussein)
Obama (Osama Bin Ladin)]

1. It's Bye-den which sounds nothing like Bin Laden. I mean I guess Bid-en sounds like Bin Laden but his name isn't Bid-en. It' s Bye-Den.
2.So obama's full name is Magic Hussein Obama or Mixing Hussein Obama and this is somehowe evil propaganda?

If it is , could you please explain this further because while I'm intrested it. I'm rather confused as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Regarding the ball:.

What if I was to tell you the above video was meant to be released as propaganda. Was it CGI and in the, relm of scifi entertainment? Perhaps... But the propaganda was done to actually discredit something very real and passed off as CGI. So now they got you thinking in 2 different directions at warp speed. The plane is CGI and the UFO is CGI. The plane is real the ufo (or ball) is real

Would you believe all of what I am saying?

of course you wouldn't. Propaganda and Mind Kontrol really really works and they do it to you over and over and over again. Matter fact they have been doing it to you as far back as 5000 bc. But thats all nonsense. right?

One of their tricks I am most fond of is this president, islamic terrorism, and the middle east. Link it all up.

Obama sounds like Osama and for a long time they spelled it OSAMA (as in Osama Bin Laden. Now they interchange the spellings USAMA and OSAMA regularly as they do with al Qaeda and al Qaida.

Then you have the presidents middle name HUSSEIN as in former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.

Hussein (Saddam Hussein)
Obama (Osama Bin Ladin)

So enjoy your brains on pickled jelly falafel. You are mind controlled beyond recognition, But I do have to admit...denying all of this til death makes it a little easier to swallow or not swallow should i say.

As far as the pictures regarding Loughner and the 911 guy. Both totally different people. But I can interpret the mind control programming if ya want. 911,terror,shooter, skin head, nazi, guns danger, conspiracy theorists and folks that speak of mind control are dangerous and could kill people...call 911.

Once you learn how to interpret the mind control programming it gets easier and easier. Eventually they can no longer hide from you. ANYTHING.

loughner is a different person to himself, and cannot be himself, if the differences in head shape and ear construction are anything to go by, which they are i believe, if his earlier pictures and police mugshot are contrasted. he bears more similarities to andrew brunn than he does to himself if his police mugshot and andrew brunn memorial pictures are contrasted. same shaped head. very similar ears. i believe i have pointed out many more similarities but it seems that nobody is willing to do any more analysis than give it a cursory glance and brush it off as ridiculous, when what is needed is a comparison of the three equally scaled pictures side by side.
i agree with you that it is about brainwashing people into thinking people who look like loughner and hold similar views and theories are an imminent and lethal threat. my point is that they didn't use a photograph of loughner to push this point but they did use a combination of andrew brunn's memorial photographs to contrive a frankenstein's monster collage to represent the face of all that is evil. why did they used these photographs..ok.....
what is stated and accepted on www.septemberclues.info is that 9/11 was a hoax perpetrated by the government and supported by many other agencies and companies, including the american main stream media, who supplied fake, non-live, preprepared imagery to the world, which perpetrated the hoax and brainwashed billions of people into thinking that all middle eastern people were evil, thus smoothly paving the way for subsequent wars and the murder of 1.5million people, whilst liberating lithium and oil supplies as an added bonus. there were very few, if any victims on the day of 9/11 as it all basically was a massive insurance fraud to cash in on old, money-haemorrhaging buildings and pave the way to make alot more money from waging war and annexing valuable natural resources. most of the memorial photographs, names and victim identities were generated by a computer matrix. hence most photographs look photoshopped and copied, most names look contrived and ridiculous and most expressions of condolances come across as half-hearted and generic. the arizona shootings may have been carried out by jared loughner but why then release a photo of a person who is clearly not him. if jared loughner is a stooge and the shootings and circumstances were contrived with one intention being(along with other intentions also), to further attempt to deprive the american people of their constitutional entitlements, back they go to the 9/11 victim generator and contrive a visual personna representing pure evil and passing it off(carelessly) as loughner. i don't imagine that there are many people who would care to bump into such a character in a well lit open space, not to mind a dark alley. i think someone messed up and i only spotted this by pure chance. i am convinced that the police mugshot of jared loughner is a composite creation from the two memorial photograph mentioned of andrew brunn. i am in the process of dirtying my brain(getting away from brainwashing u understand).

regards

pshea38

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Its how the subconcious mind interprets after being entrained with other forms of mind control.
Its all to keep the terror threat, the connection to the middle east alive and well and constantly remembered. Sure terrorism exists there and abroad there is no question about that except its being injected with steroids and magnified in our minds over and over and over.

(B)(i) [de(n)] La [(d)(e)(n)]

Then you have the flip flop affect thats used to cue and keep the left right paradigm associations going. Left right paradigms dont have to be exact opposites.

One story in the news spells it OSAMA and another one will spell it USAMA (usa)ma

al Qaida in one story al Qaeda in the next story the (i) and (e) are interchanged. Whats that rule your english teachers drilled into you your entire schooling experience?

"I before E, except after C" is a (mnemonic device) devised to help students remember how to spell certain words in the English language. It means that, in words where i and e fall together, the order is ie, except directly following c, when it is ei. Examples:

ie in words like siege, friend, thief
ei in words like ceiling, receive, deceive, conceit

A mnemonic ( /nəˈmɒnɪk/),[1] or mnemonic device, is any learning technique that aids memory. Commonly, mnemonics are verbal (such as a very short poem or a special word used to help a person remember something) but may be visual, kinesthetic or auditory. Mnemonics rely on associations between easy-to-remember constructs which can be related back to the data that is to be remembered. This is based on the principle that the typical human mind much more easily remembers spatial, personal, surprising, stupid, humorous or otherwise meaningful information than seemingly arbitrary sequences

Identifying the mind control techniques takes a little while to pick up on and interpret to where you can see it. Im not some special all knowing oracle or scholarly expert in sociology and psychology nor do you have to be one. However, they (the so called scholastic authorities and skeptics) got you believing that years of schooling, degrees, certificates,awards, and peer associations with other experts some how makes them an authority in this subject or any other for that matter.

As for the Presidents first name Barack (hebrew Barak) I believe to be a simple activation word [Magic Word] (Lightning and mixed) to mix as into mix the target subject all up very quickly and in many directions transforming how your mind constructs reality.

MAGIC

It all applies:

Ceremonial magic, a complex ritual system of esoteric spiritual development using occult techniques
Magic (illusion), the art of appearing to perform supernatural feats using sleight of hand or other methods
Magic (paranormal), the use of supernatural methods to manipulate natural forces, such as witchcraft
Religious magic, which may involve the intercession of deities or other spirits, such as prayer
Magick, a specific system of ritual magic deriving from the religious philosophy of Thelema
[edit] ComputingMagic (programming), an informal term for the use of code that handles complex tasks while hiding that complexity to present a simple interface
Magic, a programming language developed by MEDITECH ( Think the conspiracy theorists call it the Medical Military Industrial Complex where as they use to just call it the Military Industrial Complex)

Its a war on the humanbeing. His mind, body ,and soul. Enslavement on all levels

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
Sooo... The conspiracy is that some people look that same as others?

Skull lines are not the same, but I understand your point OP. They do look similar.

Cheers,
Shane

no that is not the point. the point is that the person in the mugshot of loughner is not the same person as the earlier head-on picture of loughner. also if you read the thread and compared the pictures you would understand that the loughner in the mugshot bears not just a casual resemblance to andrew brunn but in fact is a combination of components taken from both of andrew brunn's memorial photographs.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Reptius

Its how the subconcious mind interprets after being entrained with other forms of mind control.
Its all to keep the terror threat, the connection to the middle east alive and well and constantly remembered. Sure terrorism exists there and abroad there is no question about that except its being injected with steroids and magnified in our minds over and over and over.

(B)(i) [de(n)] La [(d)(e)(n)]

Then you have the flip flop affect thats used to cue and keep the left right paradigm associations going. Left right paradigms dont have to be exact opposites.

One story in the news spells it OSAMA and another one will spell it USAMA (usa)ma

al Qaida in one story al Qaeda in the next story the (i) and (e) are interchanged. Whats that rule your english teachers drilled into you your entire schooling experience?

"I before E, except after C" is a (mnemonic device) devised to help students remember how to spell certain words in the English language. It means that, in words where i and e fall together, the order is ie, except directly following c, when it is ei. Examples:

ie in words like siege, friend, thief
ei in words like ceiling, receive, deceive, conceit

A mnemonic ( /nəˈmɒnɪk/),[1] or mnemonic device, is any learning technique that aids memory. Commonly, mnemonics are verbal (such as a very short poem or a special word used to help a person remember something) but may be visual, kinesthetic or auditory. Mnemonics rely on associations between easy-to-remember constructs which can be related back to the data that is to be remembered. This is based on the principle that the typical human mind much more easily remembers spatial, personal, surprising, stupid, humorous or otherwise meaningful information than seemingly arbitrary sequences

Identifying the mind control techniques takes a little while to pick up on and interpret to where you can see it. Im not some special all knowing oracle or scholarly expert in sociology and psychology nor do you have to be one. However, they (the so called scholastic authorities and skeptics) got you believing that years of schooling, degrees, certificates,awards, and peer associations with other experts some how makes them an authority in this subject or any other for that matter.

As for the Presidents first name Barack (hebrew Barak) I believe to be a simple activation word [Magic Word] (Lightning and mixed) to mix as into mix the target subject all up very quickly and in many directions transforming how your mind constructs reality.

MAGIC

It all applies:

Ceremonial magic, a complex ritual system of esoteric spiritual development using occult techniques
Magic (illusion), the art of appearing to perform supernatural feats using sleight of hand or other methods
Magic (paranormal), the use of supernatural methods to manipulate natural forces, such as witchcraft
Religious magic, which may involve the intercession of deities or other spirits, such as prayer
Magick, a specific system of ritual magic deriving from the religious philosophy of Thelema
[edit] ComputingMagic (programming), an informal term for the use of code that handles complex tasks while hiding that complexity to present a simple interface
Magic, a programming language developed by MEDITECH ( Think the conspiracy theorists call it the Medical Military Industrial Complex where as they use to just call it the Military Industrial Complex)

Its a war on the humanbeing. His mind, body ,and soul. Enslavement on all levels

this is very interesting and i agree completely but it is off topic. please stick to the topic.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Oh trust me...Its definitely on topic

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The picture from your first link is not of Jared Loughner.

Here's one where you can see him before he shaved his hair and eyebrows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1db4ad0eece2.jpg[/atsimg]

And here you can see two pictures of him side by side:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20faa4ea2d6b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a video of the woman who sketched him at the courtroom:

Courtroom Sketch Artist
edit on 22-1-2011 by Casandra because: Pics added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join