It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

P-TECH-911 Software. FAA Hacked on 911?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am not really surprised the debunkers havent chimed in on this. It can mean only two things......maybe 3.

1. The topic is taboo and damaging to the official story especially considering all the facts presented and they cannot debunk facts.

2. They are avoiding the topic as not to arouse discussion in hopes that a topic of this magnitude does not reach the front pages of ATS.

3. All of the above.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
How about option number 4?

4. Too far fetched to even be considered by the Cters.

And I thought the particle beam went too far.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
The problem with your theory is it’s just a theory. You have no proof.

It’s the same thing as all the other theories about 911. No proof.

You can’t use Youtube videos and web articles as a basis of proof. Any first year law student would clean your clock in any court of the nation. Judge Judy wouldn’t even hear your case.

Hey Snip,

Youtube is merely a video sharing medium with other peers. No more no less. The validity of content is relegated strictly to the user who posts the information. Claiming that all youtube videos are senseless and without merit is just as ridiculous as saying that all content on network/cable TV is false too.

But hey you already knew that. Do you have a golden ticket, or are you just traitorous in general?

[Mod Edit - removed name calling]

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

edit on 24/1/2011 by Sauron because: edit and Mod Note

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Claiming that all youtube videos are senseless and without merit is just as ridiculous as saying that all content on network/cable TV is false too.

No what I am saying is that Youtube videos do not prove anything. If they are the basis of your argument then you have nothing.
How can you claim that the 911 video of the planes hitting are doctored and not valid but then accept the conspiracy videos at face value? That is not logical.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Claiming that all youtube videos are senseless and without merit is just as ridiculous as saying that all content on network/cable TV is false too.

No what I am saying is that Youtube videos.....

Thank you. You are in the wrong thread and have not read anything.
If you want to waste peoples time and debate senseless ignorant points then start your own thread. This thread is about p-tech and mossad's involvement in 911.

Thank you. You now know.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
To the OP- Thanks for the submission, excellent read. SnF for you!

Do not listen to the haters

They will attack you and the story without really addressing the info you presented. It is an absolute SHAM that I never really see good counter arguments the the 9/11 threads. Typically a post will have quite a few links with tons of info to read while the protractors will offer 1-2 links at best and/or usually just character attacks.

I have seen many threads about 9/11 where A truther will do a massive thread with tons of points to think about, only to be shot down in a few sentences by others, so confident in they're ability.

I HAVE YET TO SEE A WELL RESEARCHED THREAD BY THE OS'ERS THAT THOROUGHLY LOGS THEIR BELIEFS.

unless of course they just want to take the easy way out and blindly point me to the NIST report.

Thanks for the original post OP, I really enjoyed reading about a new avenue(for me) to explore.

edit on 1/22/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Thanks for the compliment.

This information is the real information that shows the true culprits behind 911. Share with all.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
In essense, Ptech is the smoking gun of 9/11. It is the doorway, the Alice in Wonderland Rabbit hole, the portal that leads straight to the heart of 9/11 and who was really behind it.

Ptech was ran by Osama's top financier, Yassin al Qadi. In 1999 FBI Agent Robert Wright was stopped from going after Ptech, Yassin al Qadi and all the spider webs that flowed through. Three years later he'd be crying on camera saying 9/11 would have never happened if he had been allowed to do his investigation.

So what's the big deal?

Yassin al Qadi, who often bragged he was good friends with Dick Cheney, was not just Osama's main financier...
his Ptech company literally had complex manipulative AI software on virtually ALL high level government systems...from the FBI, CIA to the FAA. They even had an office in the basement of FAA headquarters.

Whistleblower Indira Singh said that Ptech's command and control of FAA and government systems seems to be exactly what Dick Cheney's command and control the morning of 9/11 was.

From Ptech we get splinter companies in Braintree, MA:
Logan Furniture, CAIR International(formerly known as al Kifah Refugee Center, splintering from the MAK), and Bannon Information Technologies.
Steganography deciphering found hidden pages on Bannon and CAIR's scrubbed archived sites. They appeared to be used in the 9/11 operation, and contained the code word "Babylon".

WHERE ELSE does Ptech land?

Drug running. Up in Boston MA, Afghanistan, etc.

In fact, the reason the flight schools in Florida were chosen, as they had proven links to CIA drug flights...like when Atta was there, a cessna with 40 pounds of heroin was busted at Huffman aviation. Atta and the hijackers were part time drug running under CIA operations.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
MOSSAD was allover the hijackers and the attack

Maybe these debunkers here can agree that the attacks happened they way they looked but was not caused by the people who the official story says did.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ptech was ran by Osama's top financier, Yassin al Qadi.

I though the Mossad did the whole thing?

Still no cohesive conspiracy theory. It’s like forcing the wrong piece into a jigsaw puzzle. Yea it may look ok until you try to fit the next piece.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Drug running. Up in Boston MA, Afghanistan, etc.

In fact, the reason the flight schools in Florida were chosen, as they had proven links to CIA drug flights...like when Atta was there, a cessna with 40 pounds of heroin was busted at Huffman aviation. Atta and the hijackers were part time drug running under CIA operations.

Hijackers? What hijackers?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If you had read the material provided you wouldnt ask such snip questions all the time. Thats what the material is for.... reading.... so read.

[Mod Edit - Replaces quote with Reply To tab. removed derogatory comment]
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY... ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
edit on 24/1/2011 by Sauron because: replace quote, add Mod note

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One reason there is so much interest in Ptech software is that air traffic controllers saw more than the usual number of unidentified flights that day. But most interesting was the "phantom flight 11" mentioned in the 911 Commission report. It was still on screens at 9:24 AM , after the NORAD war games had ceased and after the Pentagon had been struck. Was the FAA getting mistaken information provided by manipulation of its Ptech software by other Ptech software? Singh thinks the reports on what Cheney was doing in the White House bunker suggest he was using Ptech software. Perhaps he was trying to track what was going on. There was also the possibility that someone else was using it to confuse the FAA and NORAD.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

How about option number 4?

4. Too far fetched to even be considered by the Cters.

And I thought the particle beam went too far.

Particle beams?? really?Nowhere in the information presented did anyone elude to far out disinformational theories.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I understand you have a hard time believing that this could happen to you or that you have been duped so easily. But you must put your pride aside and investigate.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Notice when damning threads that debunkers cant debunk are popular on ATS, all of a sudden threads appear that promote holograms, space weapons, aliens, and other absurdities?

Know now there are debunkers who pose as thrutherd smearing the truth movement and ruining your learning experience here at ats.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I am not really surprised the debunkers havent chimed in on this. It can mean only two things......maybe 3.

No unlike most "truthers" it means we have a LIFE!

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

No unlike most "truthers" it means we have a LIFE!

So do bacteria on human excrement.... whats your point?

Israelis planned and executed the 911 attacks as all the evidence is showing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Shameless bump to an ever so important topic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join