It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers... a question for you

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm putting this post in SW because I know it will end up here anyway, lol.

I'll admit that I didn't buy into the whole chemtrail thing at first, and can't say that I'm convinced yet, but I'm a little more on the fence than I used to be... a tiny bit more. I've worked in the airline business and know that "contrails" are condensation... basically artificial clouds. I'm not saying that some of them don't contain stuff they "shouldn't" because I truly don't know.

Now, I'm not out to start an argument. I just have a very simple question, or two.

Those of you who believe in chemtrails... do you believe that every single contrail you see in the sky is formed by chemicals being "sprayed?" Or do you think that some really are just plain ole contrails that form only as a result of a plane being in an area of moisture in the atmosphere?

Time and time again, I have seen the believers in chemtrails, talk about their cities being sprayed. Assuming that you do believe that some contrails are just that... condensation., how do you know which ones are just regular contrails and which ones are chemtrails? Is there some kind of "chemtrail signature" that makes the chemtrails look different than regular contrails?

I'll admit that when I first heard of the concept of "chemtrails," I thought people were nuts! Now, I'm more open minded than that, but it does seem that some people believe that every single contrail up there is a bunch of chemicals. I'm not criticizing those who believe that and not saying you're wrong. I just wonder why. How does a chemtrail look different than a contrail?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The fact that condensation aka con trail aka water can last for more than several hours dispersing for miles upon miles leaves one to believe that there is more thain water particulate in the trails

How much air volume is there, how far exacty can water vapour expand before a signature would be nulled...

hence any signature lasting over a sustainable period cannot be water condensation

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

Gotcha. I've never really seen one hang around for hours. I'm out in the country, so maybe there's not as much activity here as there would be in more urbanized areas?

So, I see that you, for one, do believe there is a difference in chemtrails and contrails. Thanks for the answer.
I never did understand how some people could tell the difference between the two or if they even believed there was a difference at all.

Thanks for the clarification.

I used to be dead set against them, but with all the crazy weather stuff that is happening, I might be starting to change my mind a little bit. Maybe, hehe.
edit on 1/19/2011 by gemineye because: for clarity

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi I posted this site in a different chemtrail thread but check out this site
www.weathermodification.com
it is a corporation that does weather modification via airplanes here in the USA

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I'm putting this post in SW because I know it will end up here anyway, lol.

I'll admit that I didn't buy into the whole chemtrail thing at first, and can't say that I'm convinced yet, but I'm a little more on the fence than I used to be... a tiny bit more. I've worked in the airline business and know that "contrails" are condensation... basically artificial clouds. I'm not saying that some of them don't contain stuff they "shouldn't" because I truly don't know.

Now, I'm not out to start an argument. I just have a very simple question, or two.

Those of you who believe in chemtrails... do you believe that every single contrail you see in the sky is formed by chemicals being "sprayed?" Or do you think that some really are just plain ole contrails that form only as a result of a plane being in an area of moisture in the atmosphere?

Time and time again, I have seen the believers in chemtrails, talk about their cities being sprayed. Assuming that you do believe that some contrails are just that... condensation., how do you know which ones are just regular contrails and which ones are chemtrails? Is there some kind of "chemtrail signature" that makes the chemtrails look different than regular contrails?

I'll admit that when I first heard of the concept of "chemtrails," I thought people were nuts! Now, I'm more open minded than that, but it does seem that some people believe that every single contrail up there is a bunch of chemicals. I'm not criticizing those who believe that and not saying you're wrong. I just wonder why. How does a chemtrail look different than a contrail?

I've never come across a single person who believes that ever single contrail is a chemtrail. I have to confess that I mistrust this OP - suspecting it's just one more way to introduce the topic with a view to bashing those who believe in chemtrails.

That lack of trust is fuelled by the fact that endless photos and explanations are online which clearly explain the difference, and I am guessing that if you have any genuine interest in the topic you will already have seen them, so what's the deal?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Since I moved into Saskatchewan, I`ve never seen a chemtrail. Only contrails. I am out in the rural area though, and I rarely even see a plane. I did see a plane a while ago, and the short contrail stayed for an unusually long time.

When I lived in BC, I was in a semi rural area, and there were smallish planes that used to fly back and forth all day long, turning a sunny day, into a cloudy one. You could see the white plane, crisscrossing the sky all day, and the trails all stayed. It was very high up, not a cropduster. We had thought that they were spraying the possible pot fields, because it seemed like whatever they were spraying ruined everyone`s gardens, and some people were getting sick.

One of our neighbours who had a bad immune system, got sick everytime the planes were out, which for some reason was only when it was sunny. Maybe they were trying to make clouds

Many people called their MLAs, and they just kept saying they had no explanation. One time when stuff was falling, our neighbour`s daughter captured some and took it to the local lab, and he found many different chemicals. I don`t remember what, but she did a school report on it, and got an A.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Well before all the regular debunkers come in, I will spout off my 2 cents.

Depending on where you live it's possible they don't spray Chemtrails like they do in other places. Where I live it is very easy to tell when there is a Chemtrail day. Some days are worse than other but all in all its obvious when they come out.
The simple difference is how Chemtrails persist for a LONG time. Usually they start doing them in the morning and you are able to see more than one plane leaving horizon to horizon Chemtrail. They will make grids or X's shapes or arrow head shapes. They are very precise about it, and if you have a good view you will be able to see several planes in the sky at the same time doing there operation. Also, just my opinion from observation, there seem to be more than one kind of Chemtrail. Alot of times I will see the horizon to horizon trails and then several other planes go over leaving shorter trails but they are clearly apart of the same operation.

NOTE: A common piece of Disinformation is that Contrails can last up to several hours...... this is ridiculous... that is BS propaganda that is obviously working on a lot of people.
edit on 20-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sterlingmoon

Thanks for that! I will check it out. This is a subject that I have avoided since I first started reading on ATS (long before I joined), but like I said, my views are starting to change. Thanks for the link!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I've never come across a single person who believes that ever single contrail is a chemtrail. I have to confess that I mistrust this OP - suspecting it's just one more way to introduce the topic with a view to bashing those who believe in chemtrails. That lack of trust is fuelled by the fact that endless photos and explanations are online which clearly explain the difference, and I am guessing that if you have any genuine interest in the topic you will already have seen them, so what's the deal?
reply to post by wcitizen

No reason to distrust me... if you notice any of my other threads or posts, I'm not a basher. I'm more of a peace maker. I only bash the people that start bashing others for no good reason. I'm an open-minded person... maybe TOO open-minded. And yes, I could have just googled and I have, but I like getting opinions straight from the believers. I'll admit that I have never read of anyone who thought every contrail was a chemtrail, so that's the reason I asked. Sometimes it seems that there are those who do believe that way, so I thought I would ask instead of making the assumption. That's all.
I know there are plenty of reasons to distrust people on here so I don't blame you for your suspicions, but I assure you that a bashfest is not the reason I started this thread.
In fact, since I'm starting to see how and why chemtrails could exist, if I was starting a thread just to bash people, I'd have to be opening myself up to be bashed (and I probably am anyway, by the dead-set nonbelievers) but I promise, my interest is genuine, and I'd really like for the bashers to stay out of this, lol.
edit on 1/21/2011 by gemineye because: for clarity

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thanks, snowspirit! I live in a very rural area myself, so that could be the reason that I'm only seeing the "normal" stuff. All the contrails around here just disappear within minutes. I actually watched today. The sky was clear for the first time in about a week, so I could finally get out and look.

I think I posted this in another thread the other day, but I can't remember which one. Anyway, I suppose the reason I didn't believe in chemtrails before was that I had never really seen the evidence that other people talked about. I thought it was a bunch of paranoia, but with all the crazy stuff that is happening in the world, I'm starting to believe that something is going on. Of course I still have my reasons to wonder why in the world they would do this when the people who are "spraying" are having to breathe the air themselves, but I do believe in weather modification and really, that's the main reason I'm starting to change my mind. When I got to thinking about it, I suppose spraying chemicals into the atmosphere would be the perfect way (or one perfect way) to mess with the weather.

I honestly never thought I would even slightly believe in chemtrails, lol. But I'm starting to see how it could be a possibility.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Thanks! I have noticed X's but never did really think anything about. They don't last very long though, so it's likely I'm not in one of the areas that's being sprayed. I'm pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I'm going to definitely look into this more and see which areas are being "sprayed" the most. I suppose it was pretty ignorant of me to think that just because I wasn't seeing what others were seeing that it wasn't happening. I'm about as open-minded as they come, but sometimes I admittedly just dismiss stuff without really thinking about, simply because I haven't seen it. Stupid, yes. I'll freely admit that, lol. I'm one to admit when I'm wrong and not believing in chemtrails just because I wasn't seeing them is like people who don't believe in ghosts because they haven't seen them. I have seen a ghost, but to my knowledge, not an actual chemtrail. It's one of those things that has been nagging at me though. I think I need to watch the skies more, when I'm travelling and then maybe I'll see more of what everyone else is talking about.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Heres a couple of pics just for some visual reference. When its bad, like it has been in the UK recently the is sky is full of chemtrails.

Also this is a nice little video when you have a few minutes free.

Enjoy.

edit on 21-1-2011 by Spinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hey,

It's nice to see that you are allowing your eyes to open, even just enough to sit on the fence for now.

I most definitley don't believe every trail in the sky is a chemtrail.
I can actually tell the difference really quickly. Chemtrails are very obvious.
If I see a contrail,...I think ''Oh a contrail'' and totally forget about it without question, where seeing a chemtrail plays on my mind for hours.

Chemtrails persist and spread and stay to look like clouds, contrails usually dissipate and fade much quicker. The grid like pattern is a give away too.

Let me show you a picture of Leeds being sprayed today (if you have facebook that is)
Sorry, I tried to upload here, and didn't work.

www.facebook.com...

Can you see how obvious it is?

edit on 21-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are almost no clear days anymore, and we used to have many in Texas. Dry, but not too dry for chemtrails to persist. A cold front used to clear the air. Not anymore, the haze lingers. The sky is crisscrossed and some days, like today, the ONLY clouds you see are chemtrails. NO NATURAL CLOUDS at all. Horizon to horizon, all left by mysterious planes.
Sitting on the fence on chemtrails is simply not paying attention. Raiding chemtrail threads to "debunk", now that is something altogether different, but "extreme T&C violations" happen if you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinster

Thanks for that Spinster! Yeah, it's obvious my area apparently isn't being sprayed because all I ever really see is the one labeled 'contrail.' It's sad what people reject because they just haven't seen it (speaking of myself here, lol.)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Wow, wildeagle! Ya know, I have to say that's some of the most convincing pics I've seen! Sheesh, that's craziness! I suppose I should be glad I don't see stuff like that around here, but if the intentions are truly BAD, I hate that it's happening anywhere!

I've been a chemtrail debunker since before I ever signed up for ATS, but I don't know... I got to thinking about it and realized that there was possibly more going on than what I'm seeing here in my tiny little part of the world. I'm officially no longer a debunker, lol. I don't know what's going on out there, but honestly, there has to be something up with all of this. I really shouldn't seem so shocked because I know that people have been talking about this forever, but with things changing the way they have been, I can't just sit back and blow it off as nothing anymore. Not believing just because it's something I'm not seeing here in the boonies is just dumb. I'm not one to just believe anything I hear or read, but chemtrails are starting to make sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Wildeagle

Wow, wildeagle! Ya know, I have to say that's some of the most convincing pics I've seen! Sheesh, that's craziness! I suppose I should be glad I don't see stuff like that around here, but if the intentions are truly BAD, I hate that it's happening anywhere!

I've been a chemtrail debunker since before I ever signed up for ATS, but I don't know... I got to thinking about it and realized that there was possibly more going on than what I'm seeing here in my tiny little part of the world. I'm officially no longer a debunker, lol. I don't know what's going on out there, but honestly, there has to be something up with all of this. I really shouldn't seem so shocked because I know that people have been talking about this forever, but with things changing the way they have been, I can't just sit back and blow it off as nothing anymore. Not believing just because it's something I'm not seeing here in the boonies is just dumb. I'm not one to just believe anything I hear or read, but chemtrails are starting to make sense.

It's a relief to hear that you can see how blatantly obvious some of these trails are. There are many more convincing pictures out there too, but I think a lot of 'debunkers' might actually be scared to admit this is happening, so deny.

Ireland hasn't seen many chemtrails, but whatever the heck is going on this week, UK and Éire are getting hit bad these few days. It's almost like they are frantic about it. :/

The picture you seen there, was 3 pictures that someone else posted from Leeds today, from a different forum, so I can't take the credit for them. I just put them into a collage so the difference would be side by side.

It's late for me now...the sleepies are upon me, but thanks for the thread, and keep hunting down info.

P.S: It's chemtrail awareness day tomorrow!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Ya know, Stewie, you could be absolutely right. I wasn't paying attention just because I wasn't seeing it. We still have plenty of clear days here in my little part of Ky... today was a VERY clear day actually, but I'm starting to see that it's not like that for everyone out there in the rest of the world. I have a lot of catching up to do on this topic. I guess I just assumed that if they were spraying somewhere else, they would be spraying here too, but maybe that's not the case.

I have a question for anyone that knows. Those of you who are seeing chemtrails being sprayed... is it the same kind of planes doing the spraying? What do they look like? The reason I ask, and this just now popped into my head, once when I was still working my flight attendant job, we were at an airport somewhere... I can't remember which one it was, but the majority of our flights were in the midwest-western US. Anyway, there were all these little white jets lined up and ready to take off. They weren't passenger jets and they were very small. If I remember correctly, there was about ten of them, maybe more. One of my passengers asked me what those jets were for and I had no idea. I just remember that they were very small, all identical, white, unmarked jets. I'm not saying that they had ANYTHING to do with chemtrails, but the thought of them just popped into my mind.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

LOL......I just posted a reply in another thread asking pretty much the exact same question you are asking!

great minds think alike!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I've never come across a single person who believes that ever single contrail is a chemtrail. I have to confess that I mistrust this OP - suspecting it's just one more way to introduce the topic with a view to bashing those who believe in chemtrails. That lack of trust is fuelled by the fact that endless photos and explanations are online which clearly explain the difference, and I am guessing that if you have any genuine interest in the topic you will already have seen them, so what's the deal?
reply to post by wcitizen

No reason to distrust me... if you notice any of my other threads or posts, I'm not a basher. I'm more of a peace maker. I only bash the people that start bashing others for no good reason. I'm an open-minded person... maybe TOO open-minded. And yes, I could have just googled and I have, but I like getting opinions straight from the believers. I'll admit that I have never read of anyone who thought every contrail was a chemtrail, so that's the reason I asked. Sometimes it seems that there are those who do believe that way, so I thought I would ask instead of making the assumption. That's all.
I know there are plenty of reasons to distrust people on here so I don't blame you for your suspicions, but I assure you that a bashfest is not the reason I started this thread.
In fact, since I'm starting to see how and why chemtrails could exist, if I was starting a thread just to bash people, I'd have to be opening myself up to be bashed (and I probably am anyway, by the dead-set nonbelievers) but I promise, my interest is genuine, and I'd really like for the bashers to stay out of this, lol.
edit on 1/21/2011 by gemineye because: for clarity

Thanks for your reply, gemineye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join