It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW] The Bob Lazar Regression Transcripts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
When he showed us his new Los Alamos badge at John's 65th birthday party... part of the rehiring went like this..."Now Bob... we won't be having anymore trouble from you, right?" [paraphrased
]

Did they ask for their 233gram arrowhead shaped piece of element 115 back?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I was guessing they did it as a method of proof.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
what ever happened to bob lazar? it seems as if he just disappeared off the face ofd the planet...he doesn't do interviews anymore and there hasn't been much news about him since i least heard of him i think in the 90's...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I have memory issues so I can't remember a lot of the Lazar story, but didn't he mention they might have started drugging him after a certain point to try and keep him from remembering anything he did? It would explain the regression therapy.

Even if its just after he worked there, it's still a great way to pull out more of the smaller details of things he seen. Unless I'm thinking of something else, during a a session like this doesn't your memory basically playback like a movie? Allowing you to pretty much pause and look around?

Oh and to the second poster of this thread. Did you actually read everything because it's Lazar that's being questioned, not Lear. Also, why are some people saying the questions are leading him on? They're all based on what he had already talked about right? Isn't the whole point of the regression is to go in deeper to get more details about certain things? I see nothing about the questions that appear to lead him on.

Just my opinion
edit on 19-1-2011 by nightmare_david because: stupid touchscreen keyboard

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Even if its just after he worked there, it's still a great way to pull out more of the smaller details of things he seen. Unless I'm thinking of something else, during a a session like this doesn't your memory basically playback like a movie? Allowing you to pretty much pause and look around?

That's how it works in the movies

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Exuberant1

The recorder broke? So, all we have is an ALLEGED transcript, from notes (and why take notes when recording?) Smells fishy. Would like to get Bob's confirmation he did this regression....

Not suggesting this is true but if the recorder broke it makes sense to take notes. Dontcha think?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
With something of this magnitude I would of thought those involved would of had a video camera taping the whole regression. Relying on what was most likely a cassette tape recorder sure wasn't to smart. If I was Bob I would do another regression before I die.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wow! I never thought there would be another drop of new Lazar material, even if it is "old" new. This is certainly interesting stuff. His lack of wanting to give details on the juicy stuff is so typical, however. I just wish we could get to the bottom of this story once and for all. I've been reading his stuff for years.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have been following the Lazar story for years now... very interesting stuff, but it is hard to tell exactly what to believe.

Some believe the government let him see this information for disinformation purposes, which would make a lot of sense. Give the hounds another sent to smell to get off the real trail.

Or

Lazar could be making it all up... but, I don't think so, it would be one hell of a hoax (and why would Lazar go back to work for the government if he didn't qualify? Somethings up with that).

Or

Lazar is telling the truth the best way he remembers it.

Either way, the mystery has deepened – I sure hope I don't see any books coming out about this – they need to get Lazar to come clean.

Problem is, if what Lazar says is true in his regression session – it definitely would impact world religion and destroy the economic and social structures of nearly all civilizations on earth... so, no wonder why there is a cover up (if it is true).

I am a fence sitter on the Lazar issue – a proud fence sitter. I can not take a side in this – but I do know and believe something did happen to the guy... what? I don't know... nor does anyone else but Bob.

Lear – sorry to say, needs to back off. The reason I state this is because once UFOlogy gets the brand of Lear seared into it's side on a particular subject, people step back and avoid the topic or dismiss it.

I know Lear released this information – and in doing that I believe he discredited it because of his beliefs and actions within the UFO community.

Lazar needs to be put back under regression with a real hypnotherapist and asked very specific questions regarding what happened at S-4. Since he works for the government right now, I really doubt it will ever happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Whoever the hypnotist, he is in the same category as Budd Hopkins, David Jacobs and other "self-taught" so-called hypnotists that don't really know how to use the power of suggestion. Leading a subject by providing partial answers is a no-no to receiving what's really in the subject's subconscious. I grade what has been posted as meaningless.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Whoever the hypnotist...

The hypnotist is Lane Kack.

People who followed the links know these things.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Would be nice to get our member Undo's opinion on what Bob supposedly said during this 'regression' concerning ancient history/events. Not saying that this regression was real, or that the info was/is real, but considering Undo's idea that the 'ancient gods' used what she refers to as 'encounter suits' described in ancient scripts, she could give some context to Bob's supposed regressed testimony.

... Nabta Playa (and other archeoastronomical sites)... Started by one of those 2 missing? Bringing together the agriculturalists and pastoralists for a reason much bigger than just their mutual survival? Interesting to ponder...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Since he works for the government right now, I really doubt it will ever happen.

And so the story continues... like Roswell, Kennedy and 9/11... we will NEVER see the truth. If 50 years after Roswell we still don't know for sure either way, what makes anyone think we ever will?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by punctual

He currently sells high-tech scientific supplies: www.unitednuclear.com...

I might try calling/emailing Mr. Lazar to try and confirm that there was a hypnotic regression session on this date and if he can confirm any of the content of these transcripts. However, I have a respect for Mr. Lazar's privacy and understand he has not made any effort to maintain his position in the UFOlogy world and almost certainly doesn't want to talk to people about this subject. If he is done with talking about his alleged S-4 experiences then I doubt he will comment on these transcripts. He seems pretty reclusive and not at all interested in the conspiracy aspect of the whole thing.

The Bob Lazar case is one of my favorites - Mr. Lazar always is 100% consistent when he tells his story, never embellishes, never exaggerates. In my opinion, his story is probably the most solid and internally consistent story told about a conspiracy type topic. The only probably is that it is not externally consistent. However, if the government might potentially make diplomas and things like that disappear, external consistency doesn't really matter.

Thank you very much for posting these transcripts, I'm excited to see how this develops. As cool as it would be to call up Bob Lazar and ask about the transcripts, I don't know if I'm up to it. Any takers?
edit: LET'S PLEASE NOT BE ASSHOLES AND CALL/EMAIL/PESTER MR. LAZAR WITH THOUSANDS OF CALLS/MESSAGES, K?
edit on 20-1-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo

Thank you very much for posting these transcripts, I'm excited to see how this develops.

You are most certainly welcome.

But all I had to do was resize them and re-upload them and post them - John Lear was the one who posted them originally and the one who took the time to transcribe them.

I'm glad you enjoyed them though. They are a nice piece of the UFO history to have for one's files.
=

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The world government's feel that the populas "can't handle the truth", so they just keep lieing/hiding things until it's accepted as the truth or is seen as an 'unsolved mystery'. Us that feel we "can handle the truth" unfortinatley have to rely on non-government explanations and hope for death bed confessions to slowly sort things out.

Hopfully Lear got Bob Lazar's permission to post some of his regression. Leaning towards 'he must have' then semi-confirms they must be legit in some way and Bob doesn't need to be bothered about it.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wonder if John Lear and Bob Lazar are in contact, or what their relationship is like these days? Lear seems to have chosen a life deeply involved with the UFO scene, whereas Lazar has chosen a path quite far removed from the UFO scene. They both are intimately involved (apparently) with certain conspiracy-related stories/cases, but have taken polar stances on the issues. An intriguing pair of personalities.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

And so the story continues... like Roswell, Kennedy and 9/11... we will NEVER see the truth. If 50 years after Roswell we still don't know for sure either way, what makes anyone think we ever will?

I agree 100% - I think many people are living in a fantasy land if they think the government is going to come out and actually admit that they have been keeping this secret for so long. The governments and secret governments of the world's disinformation campaign has worked 100% true to the way they wanted it to work.

The only way this stuff will ever come out is if people use force - and that would most likely fail also. They have so many people divided there is no need to even have government people defend themselves against verbal assault in the cases of conspiricy and UFOs... I guess what people are going to have to rely on is 'faith'... faith as in believers of UFOs/Aliens visiting earth or not.

Even if someone has evidence that is 100% alien in origin - the disinformation campaign against it would solidify that it is a hoax... perhaps this evidence has already passed through ATS and was dismissed? Because of the epic campaign that makes everyone skeptical these days - I doubt any evidence that could conclude the long history of the UFO story/coverup will ever happen

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Even if someone has evidence that is 100% alien in origin - the disinformation campaign against it would solidify that it is a hoax... perhaps this evidence has already passed through ATS and was dismissed? Because of the epic campaign that makes everyone skeptical these days - I doubt any evidence that could conclude the long history of the UFO story/coverup will ever happen

Yes most likely we have dismissed a lot of pieces of real truth over the years siply because it get's buried in arguments, disinfo and BS. And the disinfo isn't even from the PTB... it's from 'us' as we argue who to believe and who is a charlatan.

Since I have begun here at ATS I have managed to get a lot of real insider contacts. These people are not in the UFO circuit and some are in pretty high positions. I even have emails from people inside NASA that are viewing my pages at work
and several that have said our photo of the Moon taken from Earth by Mike Deegan is one of the best they have seen...

These insiders tell me things, they point me to info and files, and they have even provided me access via password to documents like the Mars Methane report.

But much of what they tell me, while it convinces me, would be useless in the thread, because it would be only hearsay on my part.

I have one file that I have been debating on doing a thread on... its a report on HE3 delivery from a declassified government purchase order slip that involves a certain company and its a real can of worms. Not sure I am ready to open that one yet... but the date is 1964.

It's very easy to keep secrets. The Manhattan project is a perfect example. Those on the inside have family and pensions to consider, never mind any non disclosure agreements they may have signed. Also a factor is patriotism. Few chosen for these projects talk a lot, even to family, about what they do at work.

One of the members here at ATS, her husband's job is as she says "paper shuffler"
Yeah... he assigned security level to docs before sending them to the Pentagon library. Another one, a hard core skeptic, actually works in the field and could easily support my secret astronaut and spacecraft theory... perhaps one day he will come out of that closet

So the truth is all around us... but we will only know it on a personal level and with hard work. Your not likely to find it on Youtube

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

AHA! I knew it! You have tons of information, I know you do!
I wish you would make a thread about "Zorgon's secrets", or something.
That would be Awesome, Z.
♥ ♥ ♥

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join