It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[NEW] The Bob Lazar Regression Transcripts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Bob Lazar confuses the hell out of me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
so they planted Jesus and others "to pacify"
in retrospective it kinda blew in thier faces if you look what these religions did to the world ...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Never having to say you saw a saucer
Means never having to say your sorry.

He couldn't figure out what the authorities wanted him to say.
There are no saucers but aliens yes.
I saw aliens but no saucers yes.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What I find hilarious is that when Bob first spilled the beans to the world about what was going on there, AND showed video footage of these tests, he also stated that -you- could observe these tests from public BLM land.

They actually continued these tests for a -full two years- after Bob went on Las Vegas TV News.

Now here's the hilarious part... How many of you actually went out to that public BLM land to see for yourself if he was telling the truth?

Uh huh.... that's what I thought.

Personally I couldn't resist going to see if it was true. I have also seen evidence that a handful of others also ventured out there during that period and got to see The Big Show also.

But the rest of you?... you all could have had the answer you wanted all along.

Hilarious.

edit on 4-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

I think there were videos of saucers when visual access was available.
Those videos are sold off in awarded contracts by producers set up to eliminate the evidence.

Like the Reich take down of a saucer.
Where is that film now.

edit on 8/5/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher
What I find hilarious is that when Bob first spilled the beans to the world about what was going on there, AND showed video footage of these tests, he also stated that -you- could observe these tests from public BLM land.

They actually continued these tests for a -full two years- after Bob went on Las Vegas TV News.

Now here's the hilarious part... How many of you actually went out to that public BLM land to see for yourself if he was telling the truth?

Uh huh.... that's what I thought.

Personally I couldn't resist going to see if it was true. I have also seen evidence that a handful of others also ventured out there during that period and got to see The Big Show also.

But the rest of you?... you all could have had the answer you wanted all along.

Hilarious.

edit on 4-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

What does this prove? That you saw some lights darting around in the sky? You accomplished nothing by satisfying your curiosity other than furthering the confusion. Who is the foolish/gullible one here?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by zorgon

AHA! I knew it! You have tons of information, I know you do!

Hey Lady! Z does indeed drop some nuggets every now and then...

I wish you would make a thread about "Zorgon's secrets", or something.
That would be Awesome, Z.
♥ ♥ ♥

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
One other factor though, the last time I posted on the Looking Glass project, even though I had the official document, it was moved to skunkworks, along with the Fusion rocket from 1995 Wisconsin Madison U papers...

So sometimes I have to wonder... is it worth the time?

Actually. when something is moved to skunkworks i pay extra attention. Unfortunately it shouldn´t be like this but it is around here.

OP, thanks for posting, i heard John mention the transcripts long ago but never seen them. Cool stuff for sure!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join