It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

www.wnd.com

Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
After all of the bluster that Abercrombie made over suggesting that he would be able to put this issue to rest, it is now coming out that he is unable to find the document.

He is suggesting that there is some kind of written documentation, but that so far the official document has not been located, with a clear suggestion that it may never be found.

I would frankly hope that this issue could be resolved, but it would appear that despite his desire to put the matter to rest, all Abercrombie has done is put this issue on the front burner.

If he is unable to produce the record, this will be a campaign issue. A comical issue, but an issue none the less

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

edit on 113131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
how not surprising!

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

I don't think it should be that hard to find your own birth certificate, or even someone else. You just go to the hospital they were born at and they should be on record.

The fact that this is still a controversy and still the certificate cannot be found screams red flags.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Better ask who saw it last what happened to it!

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

If he is unable to produce the record, this will be a campaign issue. A comical issue, but an issue none the less

What's comical about being unable to prove you are eligible for the highest position in the land?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

edit on 113131p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I don't think someone gaining the highest office in the land when they don't meet the qualifications is comical in the least. It is a crime. It is treason.

What will be comical will be the back-tracking by the elites on the issue. You better believe that their next step will be to suggest that the constitutional requirements are senseless. The reaction that will have on the general public will be comical to watch.

Curious to think about why they have not simply put this matter to bed and the notion spouted by some folks that he is not putting it to rest because it makes conservatives who want the question answered look foolish is rubbish. They can't put it to bed because they can't and that leaves them in a bind.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

I don't think someone gaining the highest office in the land when they don't meet the qualifications is comical in the least. It is a crime. It is treason.

Since when is possibly lying to gain office a crime? /endsarcasm

What's done is done.
edit on 18-1-2011 by drkylefletcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

S&F. HAHA. This is just getting rediculous. I Never really looked into it much but how can they not get it by now?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
WND? Aren't these the same folks who brought us Orly Taitz?

Not trying to rain on the parade here , but WND doesn't have a good track record.

link   

They can't put it to bed because they can't and that leaves them in a bind.

Ahh, me bad...
I read it that you thought the whole BC issue was a joke.

link   
reply to post by drkylefletcher

its called deception and perjury. everything hes put in to motion, every document he signed is perjury.

which also makes it treason and is punishable by death..and in his case, absolutely

edit on 18-1-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

link   

Apparently all one needs is a pulse to be POTUS. Because obviously eligibility (Obama) competency (Bush) and honesty (Clinton. Well, all of them....) is a non-issue and almost guarantees, a second term!

I blame the people/citizens. Not the person/president because I still cringe whenever I see a GW '04 bumper stickers!

link   
Thats because the guy is looking in the African-American births.. he needs to start checking the kids listed as white.

Just jokin.. I think. Just consider that the issue with the certificate being "lost" is not a citizenship issue but may just be a race or father listed issue.. or a NAME issue. He was barry, Barack, Soetero, Obama, blah blah blah.. who the hell knows what his data is listed as. As an adult he has incarnated into Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the US. If his BC showed someting slightly different... might just be more of a blow to his voting base than a question of his birthplace.. kwim?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

After all of the bluster that Abercrombie made over suggesting that he would be able to put this issue to rest, it is now coming out that he is unable to find the document.

Abercrombie never said he was unable to find the birth certificate, neither will he have access to Obama's long form birth certificate anymore than any other citizen. The only individuals who will have access to Obama's long form and can confirm it's existence are the Hawaiian health authority, in particular the health director, Fukino, who confirmed it. As for what Abercrombie actually claimed:

Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

(Abercrombie said there is a recording of the birth in the State Archives and he wants to use that.)

It was actually written I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down ...

...What I can do, and all I have ever said, is that I am going to see to it as governor that I can verify to anyone who is honest about it that this is the case.

www.staradvertiser.com...

Nothing about him not finding Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

the sheriff of that county can access it without any authority

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

I don't think it should be that hard to find your own birth certificate, or even someone else.

It's not hard to find your birth certificate, yes, although it depends on what birth certificate we talk of. Most of the people close to me do not have their long form birth certificates. For example, my cousin lost his when he was rather young. He what he had at home was his original birth certificate but it was actually his short form birth certificate registered afew years after his birth. It is not a simply process to find your "long form" birth certificate as most americans do not tend to use them despite popular belief. Most people assume their birth certificates are original but I've found personally that alot of the people I've come across no longer have theirs. We can even take Lakin, one of those individuals who launched a lawsuit against Obama's eligibility. His birth certificate that he presented was registered in 1992.

Reagan, who presented his birth certificate, well his was actually registered in 1942, and reagan was born in 1911. Long form birth certificates ain't easy to come by for most people, despite this assumption. But yes, it is a simple process to go to the hospital and retrieve a birth certificate, only, usually, it aint your original one.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by Southern Guardian

the sheriff of that county can access it without any authority

Is this a joke or serious? Does he? And will you be able to prove 44 long form birth certificates from all the presidents we've had? Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join