It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Nothing about him finding it either. When twice the Sec of Health certified they had seen it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I carry my birth certificate in my wallet.I can produce it in 12 seconds for anyone who wants to see it.I have nothing to hide.Yet Obama has spent thousands of dollars to prevent people from looking into his birth, his college years, on and on and on...
WHY?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Nothing about him finding it either. When twice the Sec of Health certified they had seen it.

That is because, once again, he does not have access to it, so he cannot confirm it's existence or not. In the state of Hawaii, only health authorities will have this access. I explained this already.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I might be confused here but I thought his records were sealed? And if that was the case what does this person think they are gonna find?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
WHat you all are saying is possible, but just at least consider the possibility that its something embarrassing or something thats really none of our business that he has every right to keep to himself. I know.. I get a lot of flak over my opinion on this being a possibility, but you have to understand that his mother was squirrelly by all accounts and it was a different time back when we were born.. being mixed wasnt as accepted as it is now. Its really IS a possibility. WHo thre heck knows who his mother listed as father.. or if any father was listed at all.. there are just too many possibilities.
Im certainly NO fan of Obama in the least, but I doubt that his handlers would take a chance on having him not a citizen.. he was chosen and a mistake like that wouldnt have been made.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I carry my birth certificate in my wallet.I can produce it in 12 seconds for anyone who wants to see it.I have nothing to hide.Yet Obama has spent thousands of dollars to prevent people from looking into his birth, his college years, on and on and on...
WHY?

I'd love to answer that but I am pretty sure I would violate the tos in the process so I will let someone with better patience answer. And no it has nothing to do with race.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
WHat you all are saying is possible, but just at least consider the possibility that its something embarrassing or something thats really none of our business that he has every right to keep to himself. I know.. I get a lot of flak over my opinion on this being a possibility, but you have to understand that his mother was squirrelly by all accounts and it was a different time back when we were born.. being mixed wasnt as accepted as it is now. Its really IS a possibility. WHo thre heck knows who his mother listed as father.. or if any father was listed at all.. there are just too many possibilities.
Im certainly NO fan of Obama in the least, but I doubt that his handlers would take a chance on having him not a citizen.. he was chosen and a mistake like that wouldnt have been made.

He is in public office we are entitled to know some of the basic stuff about the guy, not like we are asking what his bedroom preferences are.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Maybe we should send in a Fusion Center. Or, better yet, how about the local scumbag TSA agent, I heard they can get thier hands on anything.

This country is making me sick. No respect for anything anymore.

Great Puppet you picked there by the way. To bad the other morons did not put up Ron Paul or at least someone else.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I carry my birth certificate in my wallet.I can produce it in 12 seconds for anyone who wants to see it.

Oh really? You carry your 30 or 40 year old birth certificate in your wallet? That is impressive. I've come across afew, but thats it. I can't carry mine in my wallet, it's damaged, torn, and aged as that's what time will do to your birth certificate.

I have nothing to hide.

So you assume everybody who does not have a long form birth certificate hiding something? You might as well be taking to millions of americans buddy.

Yet Obama has spent thousands of dollars,WHY?

Because there is no evidence Obama is spending thousands or millions or whatever other figure you fellas decide to pluck out of nothing. Neither is he hiding. "Hiding" requires evidence he needs to hide.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
How did this clown make it into office....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Clowns be got Clowns.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel

Originally posted by Advantage

He is in public office we are entitled to know some of the basic stuff about the guy, not like we are asking what his bedroom preferences are.

I agree.. if he wants to stop the speculation he can black out the sensitive info and leave the birthplace and etc. WHy he wont.. Im unsure. I know thats why people feel its a citizenship issue.. and I also figure if he wants any chance at reelection he will have to come up with some solution. At this point, he has screwed himself.. if he produces one everyone will say its fake anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Maybe we should send in a Fusion Center. Or, better yet, how about the local scumbag TSA agent, I heard they can get thier hands on anything.

Ah mr straw man! What are you doing here?

This country is making me sick.

Misinformation makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Under what pretense would a health authority official refuse to produce a document which would positively prove that the president is in fact eligible to hold the office? The health official is an appointed officer in the government of Hawaii and as such can be compelled to produce the document by the governor. To the extent that there was some legal issues surrounding privacy that prevented making the document public, Obama could easily waive his right to privacy in this specific instance and order his birth record released. An executive order could be written to extract the document from the health authorities in Hawaii.

I hear what you are saying about the long/short form and they, like a number of documents can be difficult to obtain in circumstances. Why not simply come out with "we can't locate the hospital record. 500,000 of them are lost every 10 years and this is one of them. Of the 500,000 folks who can not locate their long document every 10 years we have x number of elected officials, x number of officers in our military, x number of folks serving in our federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Not being able to locate that form is nothing unusual. Lets get on with it.

Thats not what they are doing though, is it? They keep suggesting that its there but refuse to produce it. Now its gone on too long to do what I suggest in the prior paragraph. Its a man made mess and its a mess they made. Personally I believe he was born here. Its the distraction caused by political incompetence that drives me crazy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Ah mr straw man! What are you doing here?

This country is making me sick.

Misinformation makes me sick.

You brought up that no one had permission or access to it. I just pointed out since he signed the Patriot Act 2 and much since then, that it would give the power to anyone in the Govt with any BS excuse they had.
Just like the rest of us get.
If you want to step on the Constitution, then maybe it can bite back a little.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
Personally I believe he was born here. Its the distraction caused by political incompetence that drives me crazy.

Same here..

I guess it will all come out in the wash soon enough. He can always blame his losing reelection on those mean ol birthers.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by backinblack

Apparently all one needs is a pulse to be POTUS. Because obviously eligibility (Obama) competency (Bush) and honesty (Clinton. Well, all of them....) is a non-issue and almost guarantees, a second term!

I blame the people/citizens. Not the person/president because I still cringe whenever I see a GW '04 bumper stickers!

I am totally with you Alien. Maybe the birth certificate is buried under the hanging chad.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Under what pretense would a health authority official refuse to produce a document which would positively prove that the president is in fact eligible to hold the office?

Under the pretense that the president is not required to. We have not seen long form birth certificates from the previous 43 presidents because they have not been required to present theirs. Neither would it be suitable to put in a law making every presidential candidate present their "long form" or "original" birth certificate because millions of americans simply don't have one. You'll be making millions of americans ineligible for the presidency merely because, for some reason or another, they no longer have their original birth certificate.

Do you have your original long form birth certificate from when you were born? I still have mine, however the vast majority of people, including my folks, do not have theirs, and they are natural born citizens. So it is:

a) Not a requirement for presidential candidates to present original birth certificates and...
b) it'd be silly to disqualify more than what would be half the nations population of natural born citizens simply because they no longer have their original birth certificates.

Obama could easily waive his right to privacy in this specific instance

He could, but why should or would he? And why would he care? There are more relevant issues he is focused on, regardless of how you or anybody else may feel about his politics. The notion he should stop and answer to every citizen that has a personal political issue with him, it does not work that way. The birther issue is of no importance to what is at the center of DC at the moment, sorry.

I hear what you are saying about the long/short form and they, like a number of documents can be difficult to obtain in circumstances. Why not simply come out with "we can't locate the hospital record.

Hawaiian health director Fukino said she has already reviewed Obama's birth certificate so it does exist, and only she can verify its existence. Also, Fukino has much better things to do than spending all her time convincing rightwing conspiracy theorists that Obama is an american citizen. Yep.

500,000 of them are lost every 10 years and this is one of them. Of the 500,000 folks who can not locate their long document every 10 years we have x number of elected officials, x number of officers in our military, x number of folks serving in our federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies. Not being able to locate that form is nothing unusual.

I do not know where you are going with this? If you are to assume that you require your original birth certificate to become a police office or to join the military, you are incorrect, it is not a requirement, otherwise the military would lose more than half of their size. Lakin for example, the military office who launched a lawsuit against Obama over him not presenting his long form birthcertificate, came out with what he assumed was his own long form birth certificate, registered in 1992. Laken is not 17 or 18 years old.

ok.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You brought up that no one had permission or access to it.

Nobody aside from Hawaiian health authorities, if we are to exclude the president.

I just pointed out since he signed the Patriot Act 2 and much since then, that it would give the power to anyone in the Govt

The government does not suspect Obama is a terrorist suspect, or any excuse of that. Obama signed the patriot act, he is in control, he knows full well this and the fact he broke constitutional grounds just as the previous president.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Please it would take all of 10 minutes out of anyones time to pull it out of a file, scan it and send it on it's way. Don't try to dramatize it. And how many times in the past have people asked to see the long form from prior presidents?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join