It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/1/11 1/11/11 11/1/11 11/11/11

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Originally posted by RedAngel2
sorry born 1971 my age is 39 = 110
oops AGE I WILL BE this year lol
edit on 19-1-2011 by RedAngel2 because: (no reason given)

HaHaHa,i did the same thing!

you can add me to that list too!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Doesnt work for me. Born in 1992 and im 18 today, so 92+18=110 not 111.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm a numerologist with 21 yrs of experience and these days and dates mean nothing. You can not take numbers alone or take and choose which numbers you want; like the last 2 digits of a year or 11:11 on a clock(which is totally stupid). They have no meaning except in context. This whole thread is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool, it adds up to 111 when I add it up. whether or not it if it means something, its still cool

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoiZe
Doesnt work for me. Born in 1992 and im 18 today, so 92+18=110 not 111.

but you should be 19 today? if its your birthday. if not then use the age you will be this year not what you already are

Anyway I dont know what all the fuss is about ages and years adding up to 111. Its doing the rounds on facebook too. Its nothing special just simple maths as long as you were born after 1900. If you were born in 2000 or after it adds up to 11. Its just like saying if you add your birth year to the age you will be this year, it will add upto 2011, next year 2012, last year 2010 etc. spooky

edit on 19-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Since when is there more than 12 months in a year?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That is sooo cool!
yup, mine too of course adds up....

Another neat thing....

I have been having dreams about this awesome resort like place for YEARS, that was were life finaly skyrocketted into super super awesome, and I never knoew where it was...

Well it turns out to be a REAL place, and I am going to fill out the application this afternoon...

The syncronisity for me moving in is unbelievable too... my present landlord is letting me move out on the first with no notice, and my references are the best possible ones for these people, and the timing os PERFECT!

hella neat times ahead...

Just depends on our individual vibes I guess, but mine are frigging blowing my mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Strange because 144000 is the actual date the Maya believe this world existed for, and I been playing around this number and here is some of my math.

144000/5000=28.8 add all of those 2+8+8=18....... 8+1=9
28.8/500=.0576 ....5+7+6=18 .....1+8=9
.0576/50=.01152 .....1+1+5+2=9
01152/5=.002304......2+3+4=9

Odd that all comes down to 9 and I use the 5 because Mayan counted by 5's not by 10's like we do.
Now all I have to do is put those date with our current calendar.

Actually 144000 it adds to 9 no matter what number I use, when I dividem? strange

edit on 19-1-2011 by newkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Great post. The 111 or 1111 caught my attention because for over 15 years now, the number combo of 111 or 1111 always appears to me, at least every other day. When I happen to walk by a clock on the wall, drive be a bank clock, looking at my watch, walking into the kitchen & looking at the stove clock, happen to shrink my monitor window down to look at something else on my screen & see the time, also even during game play such as World of Warcraft, my Avatar will happen to do 1111 damage at times. So, yes, there is something to the 1111. What exactly it means, I am not sure.

Is it a warning? Is it a blessing? Is it a curse? Is it some type of awakening for your conscience? Who can truly say 100% what it means.

All I know is that it means something. We may never figure it out until our life after death or during some type of incident during a time or date consisting of 111 or 1111.

I think it may be a spiritual hint coming through to us by a quantum physics method. Kind of like a reminder message, much like someone posting a note.

It also relates to symbolism. When people look at a swastika, they reminded about WW2 & Hitler.
When people look at an apple with a bite out of it, they may think of Apple computers. And so on and so forth.

The 111 or 1111 could be a simple reminder to about the Destruction of Humanity & the Earth going on right now, consisting of Economic Turmoil, Earthquakes, Weather, The coming Ice Age, Massive Solar eruptions, heavy meteor activity, Wars, Riots, Food shortages in many country's, Rising crime, Senseless crimes, corruption in government, etc etc.

It could be a reminder to be prepared spiritually, economically, health wise, family wise, food & water wise and self defense wise. Best to do all the above just in case.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
All we are doing here is taking the year we were born, adding how many years we've been alive and arriving at the present year. Technically, the answer is adding up to 2011 (born in 1990+age 21=2011). Not to mention that the standard calendar was made by man. The year 2011 is not connected with anything in nature, it's just been 2011 years since the standard calendar started being in use.

I'm just failing to see any significance in this equation or the interesting dates.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just in case the sky does fall in, at exactly 11 seconds past 11 minutes of every hour (because it only happens every hour), I am gonna pop to No.11 and ask they pull all the curtains and take shelter.

I should make it there ok, because I wont trip over the piano this time, because I used the Nostradamus for Dummies book to prop it up, and turned my Mayan calender around and wrote 'watch out for the piano' on the back of it in 11 inch high red lettering!

I have also worked out a route which avoids stepping on any cracks in the paving in my size 11 shoes (hey, girls can have big feet too!). This all hangs just fine - as long as I never worry about tenths of a second, because then I'd be stuck in a never ending theoretical loop, where two numbers existing side by side could remodel our entire world.

Sorry, I don't do remodelling on Wednesdays.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
well i think it's pretty interesting, i tried it and almost freaked out at first but i wonder what does it mean? And is there a sign with this interesting fact? what if this fact was related to life or the world what could this mean if it was a sign for everyone since the fact effects everyone(the results will be the same for everyone)?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I see alot of people still freaking out about this.

Here is another one.... If you take the year 2050 and subtract the year you were born, add one if your birthday is not in BEFORE January 19 and you can come up with your current age!

Guys this is not rocket surgery; it's your age plus your birthdate equaling the current year. Of course it will be 2011. It's the current year.

: )

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Mine is 222 by the way

Although more recently its been ascending patterns of 1234, 2345, etc.etc..
edit on 18-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: addition
That's the way it is for me, too. 1234 all the time. It shows up all over the place for me. Never 11:11 for me. I hope that doesn't mean I'm going to hell in a hand basket while the rest of the 11:11 people ascend or whatever it is they are supposed to do, if anything. I feel like such a Charlie Brown.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This trick does not work for me. I'm not quite sure but I continue ending up with 110.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

All numbers are based off human understanding and therefore are invalid for anything sacred unless God somehow makes it so.

reply to post by Shikamaru

Curses February.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A friend from India told me that 11:11 is an alien technology.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OF COURSE it adds to 111, but that's only if you were born before 2000. All it is - when you do addition and two digits add to over 10, you carry over the 1. 2011 has a 0 in front of the 11, so all of these additions, carrying over the 1, will result in the hundreds place finally being occupied by a 1. But when after 2000, there is nothing to carry over into the hundreds place.

example; example; counterexample
(19) 87..... (19) 22..... (20) 01
.....+24..... .....+89..... .....+10
-------..... -------..... -------
.....111..... .....111..... ..... 011

It's like saying 'Take the year it is now, subtract the age you will be, and IT'S YOUR BIRTH YEAR. OH MY GOD!' hahaha astonishing.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I just rained on your parade.

This is no phenomenon. It is simple mathematics. NOTHING SPECIAL - MOVE ON ATS!!!
edit on 19-1-2011 by Goal Shack because: put in periods to space out up and down additions

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There are few things that drive me up the wall more than people who take one part of something and use it for a different context. I hope you all know the theory behind 11:11, 1234 and so forth. It was said to be a way for the 1,111 spirit guardians to get in touch with us, just like switching lights off as we go by or door bells ringing and no one being there. I look at this thread and see many going "I bet something wicked weird is going to happen on 11/11/11!" and I would bet you a nickel to a hole in a doughnut that these are the same people who helped spread the word about 10/10/10, 9/9/9, 8/8/8, 7/7/7, 6/6/6, and so on. I realize that it is peoples misunderstanding of their mind which leads to these moments of awe caused by obvious and common things.

111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 1234, 6789, and so forth appeal to our minds because there is a clear attraction to patterns and consistencies. Why do we notice 1234? Because our brain recognizes that those numbers are in the correct order and our minds find it amusing when we find these patterns where we don't expect them. You expect it in an elementary school classroom, but not on a license plate or clock or random number sequence. When we see these numbers we find it amusing because it's almost like an inside joke. The fact that the number sequence showed up randomly and we know that the sequence itself isn't random, awakens a connection to our memories with the real world. Think about the sensation of when you predict something and it turns out to be true, it's the same feeling. However, we like to make it into more than it is. Further, numbers like 666 and 777 are especially recognized because of the stories behind them. I know that a few years ago each time I would see '9:11' on a clock, I would be in a state of awe that I saw that because of what the number meant.

Now, you all are perfectly fine with believing what you would like to believe, everyone is righted that. What aggrivates me is when some of you say things like "several of us see it, you just don't see it". That's like saying "there's an elephant sitting on my couch", your friend looks over, "no there isn't" and you say "of course there is, I can see it. You just don't see it yet". Smoke what he's smoking and you may find not only an elephant on the couch, but a clown in your closet. Simply, if you want to believe it that's fine, but realize that there are sceptics who don't believe what you do. I myself see number sequences all the time, in fact I even see the first few numbers of pi often, simply I realize that these sequences are recognized as unusual by my mind, viewing them with my peripheral vision.

Now, I can't say with certainty that there is nothing spiritual about this 111,11:11 and so on, there might be. However, can you at least get a story to stick to? It's like 2012. 2012 will arrive and something bad will happen, as it does every year, and then in 2013 the 2012 people will say 'see, something did happen!'. The undefeatable prophecy is the one of 'something will happen on this date', of course it will, it always does. That's just my rant for the evening.

Until next time,

TheGoodDoctor
edit on 19-1-2011 by TheGoodDoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

Alien technology WOW, let see what happens on this date 1/25/2011, I predict chaos.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join