It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All SHEEP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Idk what has to happen next for the people in America to finally wake up and unite to fight The select few that are running our country and the world! Its raining bugs, Dead birds, Cows, Fish, And many many more animals that are suddenly dying off! Are we this blind! I cant believe nothing is being done we are walking talking Zomibies! Its just becoming sad now, some times i literally cry because everyone thinks im crazy and are blatantly ignoring what going on in the world.

Are we going to wait until its to late? As the people of the past or are we going to learn from their mistakes and do something before it is done to us? Idc what you skeptics have to say. Basically because all you do is talk. its time for our leaders to stand up! I know theres so many people who want to stop what is being done to us but they lack knowledge or people of the same cause. Idk how you people can go about your daily lives like nothing is happening. Lol wake up #s bouta change and will you be able to survive when it does.

Its Game time ladies and gentleman! its time to see if your all talk or your actually a freedom fighter.

Just ask yourselves WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? When SHTF Itll be to late
edit on 18-1-2011 by lifer201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lifer201

So, other than just some random rant and a vague call to action which specifies no actions... do you have any ideas about how to improve the situation you are obviously unhappy with?

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Best idea for people now is to come together just like any other times of distress. Dont ya think? thats the first thing that must be done to move any further
edit on 18-1-2011 by lifer201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It only takes one man to change history. You could be that person instead of ranting.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ok....First take a deep breath......Now.....Calm Down Ill tell you something............Spectacular.

The truth is, your on ATS where 90% of the people are well aware of what the F is going on so I wouldn't exactly call us sheep.
We are the unwilling participants of a horrible time in history that will undoubtedly get worse before it gets better so, with that being said welcome aboard.
Now you ask if we are waiting for the STHTF.. the answer is a resounding holy hell YES. We even devote a thread to it to S hitting the fan. Now here is the spectacular part... are you ready?

WE meaning everyone else,...will absolutely..NOT learn from past mistakes, and will NOT learn from our history. We are doomed to repeat it and you have a front row seat to watch the event unfold. So pucker you ass sit back and enjoy the express elevator to hell.

edit on 18-1-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

That person can also be someone who hears my rants and acts. In acts of help

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Lmfao that guys inspirational ^^

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Naa Cant give up like you!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifer201
reply to post by DevilJin

That person can also be someone who hears my rants and acts. In acts of help

So, instead of leading people to a new road, you'd rather wait forever and be a follower of a real leader and pretend like your rants had any merits or bearing on that leader? Lead yourself and others will follow.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I didnt expect you to, so no offense, but uhh.. do you mind if I watch you squirm? :Munches popcorn:

Just joking. look man we all have felt the same way. I have wanted to pull my hair out for years over this kind of crap. Sometimes I even let it get the best of me and needed a place to rant. Luckily I found ATS, my cold, dark and wet secret hiding place where I can curl up and lay my eggs of desperation.

If you really don't want something bad to happen to America or the world or whatever you are not alone. The sad fact is history always repeats itself and when it does it's a horror show. There are those many people who wish to change it but they fail almost always as history has shown. That doesn't mean you stop trying I know.
But Im just saying when the ship goes down I will be in my self made life boat with my family. If others don't want to listen the screw em.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifer201
reply to post by snowen20

Naa Cant give up like you!

You already have - are you here instead of out there doing something about it!

I am not saying that is wrong, it is a very major step to take up arms against your Government or to riot, or foment revolt and most people do not have the guts, the inclination, or the staying power to dodge everything that would be thrown at them. I would love to be revolting (well I often am) but what is the point when people out there don't want to know. WE are not sheep, THEY are, and like us you are JAKW.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It all begins with you, OP. No need to call upon our fearless leaders; they have made it blatantly clear they don't give a damn what the working class has to say or what the taxpayer does & does not want.

OP, i write "it all begins with you" because i appreciate you initiated this post. i'm hoping you take it farther, by talking with relatives, friends, neighbors. and back up those conversations with acts. be helpful. be charitable. be there for others.

if we take the time to look out for some of the others in our lives, if we reach out and help others, we grow closer together. after neighbors become friends and relatives become more than faces you see at Thanksgiving or Christmas you might progress onto more serious subjects with these people. once they know you are good and that you care, your words will have more meaning, more weight.

ranting online or talking on subjects that others may perceive as flaky gets you null results. earn peoples trust, prove your opinion is worth listening to, and others will listen.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Now coming together is something I can get behind! We need to become a cohesive society and getting this community to be of a command mind and understanding is a great way to start the wheels of enlightenment and change.

Oh and sorry so terse with my first post... my initial thought, upon seeing the thread title, as it broadcast in the chatroom was "Who you calling sheep????"

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Luckily I found ATS, my cold, dark and wet secret hiding place where I can curl up and lay my eggs of desperation.

Snowen, you are a poet! Thanks for the chuckle. It's good to let off some steam with the humour valve in the wake of a hearty rant, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thanks for all the advice. Nd dont worry Heff i see the mistakes ive made next time ill be a little more calm and civilized.But some subjects just get me heated.

new topics

top topics

join