It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetometer thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So I came across a thread i'm sorry i cant seem to find it again that had this link
Showing how the magnetometer is going insane right now.
So I just wanted to make this thread as I think that in itself is a huge importance.
For those of you who are not aware of what the thing is supposed to look like.. keep clicking back to the 11th of January I think the link is
And that’s normal.
So… speaks for itself, the WEIRDEST part is the huge blob on the 11th that began the spike,
I’m really sorry I’m not good with imbedding pictures maybe someone would be nice enough to do that for me.
What are your thoughts???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
January 11th, 2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/355bcb31166e.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00d73c287837.gif[/atsimg]
Today's Reading

I've been keeping my eye on the magnetometer and things are truly odd at the moment.
Thanks for the post : )
S&F
edit on 13-1-2011 by fasteronfire because: embedded photos

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

Hey thanks! thats great!! I want to try and imbed the one from the 11th so you can see it jump.. are you able to do that i'm sorry i'm not exactly at a home computer right now lol .

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
interestig op...
before i star and flag though i askk you to kindly go deeper on the subject..what does this mean? show? or being caused by? and how often does this happen?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am interested in this thread but not sure how to read the magnetometer. Could someone explain what to look for - I know its color coded, do read from top to bottom and what do the colors indicate. Could you explain a little about what you see happening at the present? Thank you!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sorry, double post
edit on 13-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

The thread you are referring to is this one. www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's also a link to a video in this thread which gives some explanation about the magnetometer.

edit on 13-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes its part of haarp apparently is a round midway into this vid enjoy
www.youtube.com...
May I jusy say good thread and hopefully more info from other members.
edit on 13-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I believe it describes the activity of the magnetic field in our atmosphere. So from the 11th - current its gone insane, I've gone back quite a ways on it to find another occurance like that and have only come up with it doing it for a few seconds but not for days.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
According to this post Strange Massive Tear In Solar-Surface there are some strange things happening on the sun at the moment. And from my knowledge the sun has direct influence over Earth's Magnetism so maybe we can attribute the strange readings on the magnetometer to the activity on the sun.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
WOW and i eat my words.. I just went back to the the first... the day all those animals died..
got this
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread
It can only come in handy.

How good are you at ocean data? Currents, temperatures and sea levels etc? I asked a member to create a thread regarding the national Buoy data
www.ndbc.noaa.gov...
Should be very interesting and of benefit giving whats going on?
www.ndbc.noaa.gov...

I personally would appreciate it

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That tear if you check the timestamp on the picture isnt current. currently the sun is fine. go to www.spaceweather.com...

edit on 13-1-2011 by srbouska because: link update

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by srbouska

Thank you for the clarification.

Also good idea checking the reading on the day the animals started dying.
I'll go ahead and embed that picture too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61bd26ca2e6c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

WOW, thanks for that link, i cant read nor understand it but it wont take me long to learn at least basics of it. From what i can see is each buoy has a buncha different sensors based mainly off temperature through depth. If you click on a buoy and the details then scroll down to each of the sensors you can get a good idea of the temp on surface and further down. I found my new favorite site!!!!!!!
If i see anything unsual i'll post!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Great topic OP!!
I have been keeping a close eye on the activity... and actually have found a connection to when I am feeling seasick, and off, and sometimes heavy nausea... the site I use because it seems to make things easier for me to have all the visuals in one spot is this one, space weather simulation... www2.nict.go.jp...
Once there click latest images and it shows you the current activity and updates about every two minutes, though it manually updates for you I think every 5 minutes... but you can refresh and get the latest images every 2 mins.
I have seen some pretty insane activity indeed this past few weeks!
Great thread!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Portlandia

Wow again thank you for another amazing link.. Seriously with all the things happening and so close together i think its extremely important we have as many people as possible following each sensor magnetometer, sea temp, solar activity, seismology etc. We need some hard core experts following these things up to the minute because things are progressing extremely quick.
Thats very interesting that it coincides with when you feel sick. I read a post/article one time about a study they did on aboriginals back in the old days and how they were great fighters and warriors so the whitemen captured them and used them in the wars. But what they did is shaved their head (procedure) and all of a sudden they couldnt follow basic tracks in the snow as they seem to have lost their guidance. they figured it was because they're hair was shaved. Someone figured that our hair could be like antennae and if we lose it we lose some of our natural intuition. perhaps your antenae are more sensitive

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Portlandia

I can not open the link you provided

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Thanks for the thread
It can only come in handy.

How good are you at ocean data? Currents, temperatures and sea levels etc? I asked a member to create a thread regarding the national Buoy data
www.ndbc.noaa.gov...
Should be very interesting and of benefit giving whats going on?
www.ndbc.noaa.gov...

I personally would appreciate it

Just took a look at your link and noticed there is a flashing symbol off the coast of Australia. The link you can click on says it is a tsunami buoy but it doesn't indicate what the flashing means. Its the only icon flashing on the whole map. I imagine that it can't mean anything good.

Does anyone know anything more about this?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Hmmm, sorry it's not working for you. It did for me. I am new on here, so maybe there is some trick to leaving links that I don't know about... just google NICT real time, and click the first link that comes up and then click latest images.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join