It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Say's 911 Truthers Are Dangerous and Compares them to Loughner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Just now on Fox Glenn Beck outright lied and said Loughner believed 911 was an inside Job. I have watched the YT videos from this kid and i have read just about every post Loughner made here on ATS and NEVER did he post in the 911 forum and NEVER did he mention 911 in any of his posts.

Then GB went on to compare Loughner to 911 Truthers and said he believes some of these people are dangerous. He started out by talking how this kid didn't believe in the Mars rover, NASA and what not and then compared them to people who believed the government wired up the WTC's.

PS, He just announced that he's asked for an extra 10 minutes in fear to an internet response. I'm assuming it most definitely has something to do with this. I hope someone can post a video of the Glenn Beck show from today. This happened in the first 15 minutes of the show. Now he's talking terrorism and terrorists.

Again, someone has to post a video of this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
lol, by that rhetoric he is dangerous, his show is dangerous.

Remember the guy that looked to beck as a "teacher"

Oh man if only I had a cable news show where i could catch a buzz and fake cry and point my dirty little fingers.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I pretty much expected something like this from GB, but he outright lied imo, unless someone can show me proof elsewhere, where this kid mentions 911 was an inside job or he claimed to be a truther.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So . . .

Debra Medina is going to go shooting Congressmen now?

Beck is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not much of a surprise. Seems like he's always back and forth trying to co-op the other side. I used to watch him for about a year until hearing what he has said about truthers and fema camps (mind you with a cia guest on that one). I tried to tell a friend GB was a shill once and he just couldn't conceive it.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Since i started the thread i will be looking for a link to the video of his show today to prove this, but if anyone can beat me to it, please do.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Shame on you for watching Beck

He's a liar, always has been, always will be (I suppose)

He has repeatedly admitted that he does not fact check anything and it is the responsibility of his viewers to "do their homework."

This just proves to me that even in light of the recent tragedy, he has no plan to change his rhetoric. Which is funny because at 9:15 this morning on his radio show (shame on me for listening :lol
he pledged to stand against violence and violent rhetoric, although at the same time advised Palin to get security
But never fear because he said his audience is ahead of the game.

P.S. on the radio he asked people to sign his little pledge, I went to his website in answering this post, I couldn't find the pledge
. But here is a link to his "thoughts" on the tragedy.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

This laughner guy probably watched glen beck. Not that anything about this is funny.

CX

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Yeah i saw this too. He also said that Loughtner thought Bush was responsible for 9/11 and that the Mars rover landing never happened.

All taken with a large pinch of salt though, Glenn Beck is hardly the most sane of people to be spouting anything really.

CX.
edit on 10/1/11 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
He also said that just because Loughner was all of those things and he was dangerous and crazy it doesn't mean that everyone who believes any of those things are dangerous and crazy.

Or did you stop watching right after you heard the part you wanted to hear?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm on the fence with GB. I can say some of the things he's says make you raise an eyebrow? I think he's an instrument, and goes what ever direction he's told too.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
He also said that just because Loughner was all of those things and he was dangerous and crazy it doesn't mean that everyone who believes any of those things are dangerous and crazy.

Or did you stop watching right after you heard the part you wanted to hear?

I watched every bit of it. It is CLEAR what his intent was. Like i said, i will do my best to post this video and people can watch and decide for themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
Just now on Fox Glenn Beck outright lied and said Loughner believed 911 was an inside Job. I have watched the YT videos from this kid and i have read just about every post Loughner made here on ATS and NEVER did he post in the 911 forum and NEVER did he mention 911 in any of his posts.

Then GB went on to compare Loughner to 911 Truthers and said he believes some of these people are dangerous. He started out by talking how this kid didn't believe in the Mars rover, NASA and what not and then compared them to people who believed the government wired up the WTC's.

PS, He just announced that he's asked for an extra 10 minutes in fear to an internet response. I'm assuming it most definitely has something to do with this. I hope someone can post a video of the Glenn Beck show from today. This happened in the first 15 minutes of the show. Now he's talking terrorism and terrorists.

Again, someone has to post a video of this nonsense.

He's just trying to get a angle on a current event and equate it into his own psychotic little world he pushes for ratings. GB is a ratings whore and will do anything to keep his fat little butter face in the news.

And by the way, I am NOT a 911 truther in the least bit; I think it is all cut and dried if you know the facts and the science, so I am not defending 911 truthers per se.

I just know GB to be a opportunist, a media whore and a fraud.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by curious_soul

Okay, so the "intent" you inferred from it is what matters? Not actually the words spoken?

If inference is really what matters then I've been going through life all wrong.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
I think he's an instrument, and goes what ever direction he's told too.

Oh yeah, he's definitely a "tool" LOL. BTW; Starred and flagged OP!

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Within two seconds I found this...

www.examiner.com...

So, it looks like Glenn Beck was merely reporting what is in the media

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Too right.

911 truthers are extremists who need to be brought to justice.
Regardless fo what happened on that fateful day, I am appalled that so many can point fingers at government
with no PROOF. ZERO PROOF.

Its a disgrace that we can accuse without having all our ducks in a row.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Reply to post by curious_soul

Okay, so the "intent" you inferred from it is what matters? Not actually the words spoken?

If inference is really what matters then I've been going through life all wrong.

Do you have a transcript of what his exact words were? If so, please post it and will continue this discussion. I'm not exaggeratting this one bit. While you're at it, please post ANY info where Loughner had any opinions on 911.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

Check my first post on this thread. Media outlets are reporting how this nutjob in Arizona believed 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

His rants about the gold standard...
are clearly derived from Beck....So beck is trying to spin this so no one blames him....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join