It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whiny Man with Misogynistic Blog Declares, to Crickets, He Is Boycotting American Women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
LINK to the man American Women Are Now Deprived of Ever Marrying's blog

A snippet of the man's blog, in which he declares he decision to Boycott American Women, to which I am pretty certain American Women met with crickets:

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

The posts go on to completely trash American women, some quite disgusting in their obvious hatred of women.

As an American Woman, I can assure you, the fact the author of this blog is off the market to me, makes me laugh. As if he ever had a chance in the first place.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Sorry but what's sad is that 90% of his first paragraph happened to me.
I don't agree with the entire second paragraph.
My personal experience with women around my area is similar.
Although I've never been married.
But I've been lied to, cheated on, a few gained weight and a few others...

Not that I am boycotting 'American' women either.
Just reading further into their lives before I date them.

Of course that comes with experience...
I feel his pain although I don't think publicly announcing it will help him.

edit on 6-1-2011 by havok because: added a line and subtracted a line...

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
One has to admit, this guy makes solid point after point.

I just never wrote it all out like HE did . . .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

I have been lied to, cheated on, had a spouse that gained a lot of weight, been called names and abused, been hit and been treated like dirt by American men. And several foreign men, too. I don't hold that against the whole gender. Not all men are jerks, my family members are proof of that, and so are my sons. I know plenty of American men who treat women just fine.

The fact he has to whine about his poor experiences in such a generally misogynistic way is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That is just so wrong!!!

They take much more than half the money.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

The posts go on to completely trash American women, some quite disgusting in their obvious hatred of women.

As an American Woman, I can assure you, the fact the author of this blog is off the market to me, makes me laugh. As if he ever had a chance in the first place.

Unfortunately, he is kinda on the mark.

While I don't agree with his position on sex since I think the whole Madonna-whore thing is retarded, he pretty much nails the experiences of most males (from my perspective) in this country. Some have poorer luck than others when it come to meeting women, but it doesn't really matter.

The real problem here is that relationships have been reduced to an exchange of resources and both parties are merely being exploited by the other. People are not dollar signs, but the cultural issue of materialism continues to cheapen our relationships and leads to what that guy in his blog is talking about.

You, as a woman, know all too well that there are exploitative men. He's just learning that women fall prey to the same traps.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lol... well, in many cases, you get what you seek and you draw to you what you put out there... Of course, all of us have had a bad experience or two, but there does come a time when one needs to look internally and evaluate/re-evaluate and resist the temptation to blame-shift.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Lol... well, in many cases, you get what you seek and you draw to you what you put out there... Of course, all of us have had a bad experience or two, but there does come a time when one needs to look internally and evaluate/re-evaluate and resist the temptation to blame-shift.

I believe that is is inappropriate to the blame the victim.

A woman who is raped is not asking for it. A man who is exploited is not asking for it.

I find this double standard appalling.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Boycott American men!
Just kidding...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

We are not talking about rape, don't be dramatic.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Regardless of whether not you like my illustration, it is wrong to blame the victim.

A man is not asking to be exploited any more than a woman is asking to be raped.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

As my American wife sits next to me. I would have said Yippee More honey for meeeeeeeee in my single days! What a complete Ass. Let him go to the glorious Russian brides or Thai or whenever. However the media has a vast reach and even women in internet cafes in cities in Africa are being influenced by women in the developed world.

He may try a Pleidean.

edit on 6-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have been out with two American women and have to say they are no different from women anywhere in the world.

There was a cultural difference but their confidence in themselves was mightily attractive, and their accents kept me in a perpetual state of "horny"

But they are still women who want what women want the world over and im f@@ked if i know what THAT is

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

"fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice..."

I'm sure you know the rest.

At what point does someone stop becoming a victim of bad relationships? At such a point as that someone looks internally and realizes they are contributing (something) to such a relationship and honestly recognizes that contribution and then DECIDES to change.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

AMEN sista! I have had many of those experiences with men.....that guy should just boycott PEOPLE!

It's not just women....there a lot of selfish people with those qualities in general.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

At what point does someone stop becoming a victim of bad relationships? At such a point as that someone looks internally and realizes they are contributing (something) to such a relationship and honestly recognizes that contribution and then DECIDES to change.

Could not agree more

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I don't. Everyone always stops right there...

As if it is a choice.

I'm sorry, it is not. Abuse happens to good people who do nothing to ask for it or deserve it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Exactly! He takes no responsibility for the possibility it is HIM not us.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont admit that, he really has no points, just bitter whiny opinions.

Originally posted by FarArcher
One has to admit, this guy makes solid point after point.

I just never wrote it all out like HE did . . .

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Were they sexy southern accents by chance? Lol!

Originally posted by Yissachar1
I have been out with two American women and have to say they are no different from women anywhere in the world.

There was a cultural difference but their confidence in themselves was mightily attractive, and their accents kept me in a perpetual state of "horny"

But they are still women who want what women want the world over and im f@@ked if i know what THAT is

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join