It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cyst" or Other Annoying Trouble In Your Left Maxillary Sinus?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Very intuitive,

There are also associated harmonic sounds like a digital modem right maxillary sinus. Not sinutinitus

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have a mysterious scar on my knee.

Hope its a golden ticket!

Or are they only putting those things up noses nowadays?

LOL
edit on 6-1-2011 by Indigo2 because: i wanted to make light of the fact that i was being sarcastic by adding LOL

edit on 6-1-2011 by Indigo2 because: thought of something funny to add later on. i'm forever doind that.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I've archived 120GB of music in FLAC file for the "trip", but especially for the "return"

120GB.. Meh Meh Meh... Ohhhh Righty then....

gonna take my 2TB 2.5" usb drive and my IPAD. pretty much all the movies and series I could ever want to watch + every music I have ever listened to and more + 200GB of audio books + my entire Library ebooks. + my library of apps and games.

Oh and not to mention my clockwork hand generator to ensure the 90 minutes of batery life on the IPAD doesn't cut me off half way through Inception

Korg.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

oh chuck palahniuk.
oh jack

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing with the many... For those who are godbless and I pray its not bb deception. For those who are not godbless your souls. STO or STS seperation ?

edit on 1/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just started have nose bleeds from the right nostril.
Does that count for anything?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
ophicious oh wise one, this should end & hard times need to be ploughed through & learned from. By everyone & for everyone - hearts on the floor with disillusionment at the negativity and its just spreading more hate etc.

How people (good people) are turning into demons is astonishing, yet would shake head in confusion at mention.

There, its said now so........... cheers

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Don't go to boulder, or to new mexico because everyone is going to head there for some reason.

You go to those areas, your going to end up robbed and dead in the woods.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Yea I think the materialistic aspect of somes lives has tricked/blinded their ability to see reality. It seems that since some have obtained good financial gains they feel they are the blessed of EA. Yet dont even consider the 3rd word inhabitants suffering and when they do they feel well if GOD is real then why is he not helping them 3rd worlds (allraces). Pitty many couldnt see GOD is real and just needed time for his LOVE to locate herd and his STOs time to figure out the mind conscious games being played against herd and sleeping 1. It just means people if left to continue will only spread more evol instead of LOVE why trying to chase that all non mighty dollar!
Density/integrity/soul energy balance LOVE or non

Be well friend.
edit on 1/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Now this is a rather interesting thread. I have had sinus problems my whole life, and the doctors hae never been able to provide any relief other than pills. I never thought anything about it, just dealt with it. Lately though it has calmed down, within the past few months. Your theory is out there, improbable, but makes one wonder. Thanks for this thread OP. Now I have to actually determine if I will go or not.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
if you have an itchy left nut, does that mean you get to go , but on a worse seat or what?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

regarding the cord, it isn't silver it's more like emerald green with blue/purple occasional tones. my nose has issues with tissues in both sides. left side since birth and the right since 1997ish.
be seeing you!
f

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I don't know... I just might. I can only breathe clearly out of one nasal canal at one time... One day it might be the left canal and the other day it might be the right canal.

Anyone know why?

I'm not sure what your post is all about but more power to you!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I do not post much, but you have struck on something (with me that is.) I have this problem, and it has been an issue since birth. As of late it is something else. I really would like to PM you although I have not the required post. I would like to speak more but in this open forum I would not like the ridicule, The experiences I have had are mine and I need not another, to cast negative onto things I have lived through.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
what do you mean by cyst?
i have a problem in one of my left salivary glands that produces stones or whatever that is.
the doctors never told me what might cause it,although i have asked many times.
5 years ago i had to be hospitalized for a week cause the gland became infected and i had two stones removed from the salivary duct that were obstructing saliva flow.
Funny and at the same time strange the doctors inserted the 2 stones in a jar and were proudly showing off the surgical extracted stones to all the staff at the location as if it was something of unusual

This was early january.
That same year i went on vacations by myself,had broken a relationship and decided that i'd go for some sunshine and ocean baths and that's when something odd happened to me.
I went to alentejo coast,a remote beautiful and peaceful place south of lisbon in portugal.
One night during my stay,just after dinner i decided to go near the beach where people meet for some drinks at the moonlight,jump into my car and half way between my place and the beach(5 km of a dark road) i noticed a follow spot just above me,no noise,i looked up and saw it go away fast in the oceans direction.I was scared!!!
It couldn't be an helicopter,there was no noise,the spot was big suggesting the object was near my car.Also there's no airbase or hospital near,again,this is a remote place.
While i was wondering what could it be my foot pressed hard the accelerator in an attempt to get out of that darkness and arrive faster at the beach where people would be.
I arrived at the beach but the beach was empty,nobody,i looked at my watch and it's 2:26 am,two hours have gone.Strange that is!!!
After 1 year the stones came back to my saliva duct but i'm more careful now.I drink a lot more water.
I don't know why but i relate that happening to the stones in my mouth and this last 3 weeks i've been having an increased occasional pain in my maxilar/hear region in conjunction with a high pitch sound/pressure(tinitus like) + headache in the forehead just between my eyebrows.
I'll be follow your thread in interest.
S&F
peace

edit on 6-1-2011 by upnorthtrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Hey star in a jar. Try a humidifier at bedtime and some elderberry extract.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
if you have an itchy left nut, does that mean you get to go , but on a worse seat or what?

Now THAT'S laugh-out-loud friggin funny

I'm really not sure where OPs going with this (but I'm sure my reply will render another cryptic response from him) but......had a "left side only' bloody nose for over 6 months in 2003.

Was told it was due to the severe cold winter and the fact we had artificial heat on for longer periods than normal. Suffice it to say, my left nostril bled (daily!!!) from Now-May.
April and May being 'heat-free'

Thought something fell out of it one day and bleeding ceased. Never has been the same since. Left side only.

Am an experiencer (circa:1997) and have silently attributed this left-nostril-event back to 1997 of what "I don't actually remember' of my experience.

Man, Now I am starting to sound like OP. Very ro-bot-ic

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
had insanely bad TMJ on the left side from about thanksgiving till maybe three days ago...tooth pain (where the dentist said the teeth were fine) jaw pain AND of course sinus problems and pain on the left side....it's gone now, no pain...i find that bizarre, and hopefully it is some wonderful sign of something...but for now it is wonderful just to have the relief from the TRULY CRAZY level of pain I was feeling.
Who knows, and I certainly have no idea what you're getting at, but interesting thread nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yeah I had some probs but then I sneezed and out came a very disgusting little capsule looking thingie. Using my microscope I looked at real close up and what do you know? Inside were a dozen or so little wheels turning. Each one was labeled with writing that I could not read. It looked like heiro-whatevers (you know like pyramid script). So anyway I washed the capsule off and then attached it to a 3 inch long cockroach that happened by. OK I know this sounds like a science fiction movie from the fifties but seriously guys the little bugger began doing strange things right away. And then I ran like hell to get away from there.

I have no idea what, if anything, happened next but if anyone sees a UFO driven by roaches then at least you'll know I made a bad mistake. I mean, like, "bugs in black" dudes. Dang I'm out of grass.
edit on 6-1-2011 by trailertrash because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
if all the 'lucky' ones are marked by a thingymajig (slightly vague i know but so is the thread, no offence Op
)
in the left sinus then the rest would allready be distinguished by absence of an implant (woops!) and not need to have one at all in the right side. that is unless the one on the right is for some kind of control of those left behind and not simply tracking the 'chosen ones'. Another point is that surely the effect of such technology would not be dependant on which nostril it was deposited in?

i'm aware of the grey room thread and got the gist of this thread right away, I'm biased in not wanting to believe the Op's theory as I have right sinus problems. I suppose I will
have wait and see what doom laden scenario awaits me. Some of us might be needed to stay around I feel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join