It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action Alert - Now The FDA Is Going After Vitamin C!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Action Alert - Now The FDA Is Going After Vitamin C!

www.anh-usa.org

'The FDA has just notified small pharmacies that they will no longer be allowed to manufacture or distribute injectable vitamin C—despite its remarkable power to heal conditions that conventional medicine can’t touch. Please help reverse this outrageous decision!'
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Great!

With the uprise in flu's, viruses, and diseases the FDA chooses to target the most well known vitamin to strengthen and heal our body's immune system.

Just another big pharma, money 'whore'ding' tactic to gain more revenue and depopulate the beloved planet that sustains life for us.

Not to mention, another slap in the face stating all we are to them and their corporate scandal..... CATTLE!!!

www.anh-usa.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is a crime against humanity. First off it should be the preferred treatment option for many illnesses out there. Secondly to remove it as a treatment option all together is deserving of a good slicing of(f) a few heads, me thinks.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't believe this story at all.

Do you have a creditable source that verifies this?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

It's true - they're also getting ready to do it in the UK - can't remember where I read it (just recently) I'll check it out and get back with the source. IT'S ALL ABOUT POPULATION CONTROL. There are many natural cures that people are latching on to and they don't like it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Of course you don't... you're not programmed to. You're supposed to go to work, come home, feed your family and watch tv. You're NOT supposed to take a raw developing story to heart and step up as a pro freedom fighting activist.

You have just the amount of surfing capacity as I do. I suggest researching more into the matter.

There's going to be a lot more of things to come you won't believe, so I'd tighten up that belt of yours and prepare.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

No, I'm not "programmed", sir. I just want a creditable source is that really too much to ask?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Pity, denial is our first downfall.

We all are programmed. We're nothing more than advanced biological technology beings.

We've all been programmed, before we exited the womb. You better get researching my friend, not much time left, lol, I'm playing.

But yes, we're all programmers and we're all being programmed, and that's a fact.

EDIT TO ADD:
Alright, let's get back on topic here.

Rockdisjoint: please, go ahead and do some research on this crime against humanity for yourself. I'm only here to present not persuade. In a post above, someone is sayin that it's already been going on in the UK. So, go venture off on your own, cause I'd hate to be the one who programs you into something you don't want to believe,

edit on 5-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
This is a crime against humanity. First off it should be the preferred treatment option for many illnesses out there. Secondly to remove it as a treatment option all together is deserving of a good slicing of(f) a few heads, me thinks.
Vitamin C is great, but why does anyone need to inject it instead of swallowing vitamin C pills or capsules?

Unless there's some reason why it must be injected instead of being swallowed, it is much safer to swallow it. Injections can introduce small bubbles into the bloodstream if you're not careful, which could even be fatal, and there are other increased risks associated with injection.

It doesn't say they are going after all vitamin C, just the injectable form.

Someone will need to explain to me why it needs to be injected.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

There are three faces to vitamin-c. The first can be had through regular diet. The second through oral supplementation. The third can only come from saturating the bloodstream with it. This is how to treat serious infections and cancer with vitamin-c.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Sometimes due to a digestive problem (i.e Cancer), an individual is unable to naturally absorb Vitamin C. So they get this much needed vitamin via IV.

IV Vitamin C is also used with the beauty industry which of late has been abusing the use of it, for amongst other things - skin whitening

Re: High dosage IV Vitamin C:
www.canceractive.com...

www.qfac.com...

www.thehealthierlife.co.uk...
edit on 5-1-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
Sometimes due to a digestive problem (i.e Cancer), an individual is unable to naturally absorb Vitamin C. So they get this much needed vitamin via IV.
Thanks for educating me.

If I read between the lines in this story, someone with special needs like that might still be able to get injectable vitamin C with a doctor's prescription. That may not be such a bad idea considering the irresponsible abuse your other point mentioned.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

From what I can gather and what's mentioned in the article, its only the smaller pharmacies that will have this imposed. So on that basis I would assume larger ones will be okay. I would have thought that this would not effect the use of IV vitamin C in hospitals and from the doctors for those that absolutely need the IV/IM route (at the moment) !

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just another powergrab, done by the crooks on behalf of big pharma. I really get sick of hearing about alternate medicine, which happens to be a lot older than western medicine getting made harder and harder to get. Making injectable vitamin C only available by perscription, is the same as outlawing it. Most doctors look at chemical medicine as the god, and of course the insurance companies will deny to cover alternative medicine at all a lot of times.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I don't know about vitamin C but I have Iron by injection. The reason being I have had intestinal surgeries and oral iron really messes up my system. Injecting gets it directly into the bloodstream. Perhaps this is the same with Vitamin C - it may upset the stomach, constipation, nausea, etc. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The reason is some idiots were taking vitamin c for animals and relabeling it and selling it for people under the counter. this was getting out of hand in the illegal community of big cities like LA Calif
www.vetdepot.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
My apologies ATS... Just did a search and this article had been posted earlier today.

Oh well, I guess this thread informed some of you.

I'll search before I post in the future.

join