It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My predictions for the coming Months.

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a little food for thought,

Out here in southern california we usually get 2 seasons, Spring and summer, (Based on my upbringing in a temperate climate with all 4 seasons) in the Spring_ Novish - Aprilish, it rains some, things turn green. Summer_ it does not rain everything dies and turns brown and burns in wildfires in Sept-Oct . This year we have had an absurd amount of rain since sept, we missed the fire season, have had lots of flash floods and stuff. very out of the norm(at least in my experience here in the past 10 yrs or so.)

Just an observation that things are not as they should be.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This thread has been fun to watch from the start. A special thank you to the OP for taking the time explain (and re-explain) the process by which this all works. Your patience far surpasses that of most. I think that by this point, most can rule out the OP being a troll, as most trolls would not / could not make it this far without serious flaws in their argument. Or they'd have resorted to name calling and other various ad hominem tactics.

Prophecies / predictions typically are not my thing, as I have seen they tend to be nothing more than failed nothingness, but I hope most can walk away from this thread should nothing happen prediction wise with learning something. I have read some state that if the prediction is false then the science too is wrong. And I don't see that as the case. You have definitely lost me on some tangents and side steps that the mathematics and theoretical physics surpass my competencies, but the gist has been laid out nicely.

I look forward to seeing some more user examples of the Eye of Horus. This in particular has been fascinating.

Now, OP, with the sciences you have shared, where does everything go from here? Short term? Long term impact? Likelihood of becoming mainstream accepted theory besides the links provided by yourself and others from journals?

Thanks again for all the information!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Okay, I've managed to find my notebook from when I was researching all this. I'm still going through it, trying it get my head back around everything before I look into the Dome. Just wanted to post a few things I wrote for thought stimulation and also just out of interest!

Here's the very last thing I wrote before I gave up for fear of being labelled insane:

"....What is the tru handicap (ie, that which holds us back) of man? It is the way we interpret information. We are all possessed with an innate yearning for understanding, and we approach this drive with the presumption that that which we wish to understand, will be understandable. More accurately, we approach everything by working our way up a ladder of available knowledge which has been generated and made available by other men, or claimers of knowledge. These facts or knowledge are all based from one individual's perception...the final thought may be proven by science, but the road to it was all partly subjective.

For me, my brain's logical way of thinking is everything is devised from an original. Reach for those original ideas, and they in turn unlock a plethora of understanding. Grasp the idea first, and then work your way down the ladder of understanding, to its original conception in ancient times. There is never just one true way to do one thing - there are always more - eg. the production and consumption of energy".

Pretty trippy stuff...

I'll work on what I wrote about the pyramids and their production of energy - who knows, you might see something you haven't thought of, and together, we could make this theory a solid one!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aoi3610

Question, Your silicon. You said before a ball of sand/silicon, was it in ball shape, or did you just pour it down the straw, remove the straw, then fill the remainder up with earth?

because thats what i did
edit on 12-1-2011 by watchitburn because: addendum

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by melsbells137

Okay, here’s something of significance I stumbled upon. I actually sent this to some physicist dude studying dark matter is Sweden mid 2009, but alas, no reply. Hopefully it will get a bit more serious consideration here!
Pie chart of placement of the Pyramids, after my obsession with 137 led me to measure the ratio of their placement on earth...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de5f41716314.png[/atsimg]

Here's what I wrote:

"Pyramids of Cairo were set up to create an equilibrium, so as not to upset the cosmic law, when they performed alchemy (chemistry). The pyramids are perfectly centred on the gravity line, so on the right side of the structure we have positive magnetic force, or gravity, and on the left, negative force. The lower section is the chalice-shaped entrance to the Mediterranean, (neutrality), which transmutates that which is created (fire) from the pyramid. Could this be a Golden Circle?
Cosmic Rays – 90% protons, 9% helium nuclei (alpha particles), 1% electrons (beta minus particles).
Moon – cosmic ray “shadow”
3D pyramid, 2D shadow...the shadow of the pyramid is multi-dimensional in the ‘world of shadows’. This that if every action has an equal and opposite reaction, then perhaps the Egyptians figured out how to work directly with the ‘world of shadows’ to send negative energy, dark matter etc while they ‘played God’."

Probably a load of garble, but it still does amaze me when I think that someone who never went to Uni and was always bad at Maths and Science would suddenly start making sense out of complicated science. I do tend to think in images, so perhaps that helped me see stuff other people missed??! I love the human brain - if GOLD isn't GOD, then the BRAIN is the next contender I say!

P.S. I'm having more fun that I have had in years, so again THANKS OP!!
edit on 12-1-2011 by melsbells137 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by melsbells137 because: Image was missing something

edit on 12-1-2011 by melsbells137 because: same same

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think you had a really tough '___' trip, during a select few "Movie Marathon" While reading ATS.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Hahaha! And I think you are an exceptionally fast reader! It just is what it is...who really needs an explanation as to why some things pour out of one's mind sometimes. Does the '___' put the idea in there to cause the flashbacks, or does it just activate what was already dormant? (I'm not saying I do drugs BTW - way too sensitive for that)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by melsbells137

Hahaha! And I think you are an exceptionally fast reader! It just is what it is...who really needs an explanation as to why some things pour out of one's mind sometimes. Does the '___' put the idea in there to cause the flashbacks, or does it just activate what was already dormant? (I'm not saying I do drugs BTW - way too sensitive for that)

Not saying i've done '___' before, but in my opinion around the drug, it seems as though it could spur something off like this

I mean this person didn't say how he/she came to gather this knowledge

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Here, the OP explained it on page 4:

"

Using a number of sources, Ancient history, many different civilizations, Egypt in Particular, mainly because it is such good condition I suppose, in comparison to the others. The Bible, because, whilst I am not at all religious, I do truly believe that it has the answers to some many questions, you just have to look. It gives a VERY exacting count of what and how it is going to happen, The Sheeple are just blinded. I Look at the News, Society, War, Famine, education, things we "don't research" like you'd think we do. Ancient Mythology, Astrology, Numerous different Horoscopes, I-Ching etc
. "

I'll try not to speak on behalf of them, and instead explain it from my point of view and experience - some people are just naturally drawn to the 'occult', and others are drawn to 'information' - be it occult, biblical, scientific, sports. When I google stuff, or watch the news, or hear an anecdote - whatever - sometimes something piques my interest, sometimes not. When your main hobby is researching random information just for pleasure, you acquire alot of it, and so it becomes second nature to notice when there is a pattern or a link that would normally be overlooked. I'm sure I read somewhere about an ancient tablet discovered in a tomb in Greece not too long ago that stated something along the lines of humans not going about it right, that they were yet to realize that religion and science were one and the same, and unless we embraced that, we were destined to fail. I'm going to try and find the link for that little peice - but it really rings true with this post.

Maybe '___' is a shortcut to this? And remember kids, any kind of shortcut has repercussions

edit on 12-1-2011 by melsbells137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Just pour it down the straw, it is only half a gram.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

Now, OP, with the sciences you have shared, where does everything go from here?

I have answered this I think.

Short term?

Again, mentioned.

Long term impact?

Human life will no longer need Fossil Fuel for Energy.

Just considering the ability to HEAT water.

Steam Turbine - Electricity & Motion (I doubt it would take much to get your car to use the force of steam to push the pistons down than the explosive force of Gasoline or Diesel. Water when Hot is very, very powerful.
Heating
Cooking etc.

These are also the WRONG way of using the energy, the wrong way of thinking.

The EYE OF HORUS is just a "Lamp", like a Kerosine lamp, but using Earth and a couple of Metals?
The DOME OF THE ROCK is much more comlicated, yet it only uses Gold, Air, Water & Limestone.

Some of this is going to take some learning.

Likelihood of becoming mainstream accepted theory besides the links provided by yourself and others from journals?

We should ask Nicola Tesla?
There is not an OIL company on this planet that would allow this out I bet, history has answered that many times. The world is only ready for this when all the boxes have been ticked.

There are a few more to be ticked.

I have read some of the reports going back to the 1920's, from the US Government, Cable & Wireless etc, Eddison etc.
They were seriously against him, he could have done something similar to this in the 1920's, but he was smashed down by BIG BUSINESS. His ideas ridiculed, his funding removed.

Yet, now, We use AC Electricity, everyone does, We use the RADIO more than you can immagine.
The TV, that too, and RADAR.

Tesla was the Father of all of the above and more. Without him, we would not have them, or, at least they would not now be so far developed.

The guy set off the largest explosion in history in Tunguska, even though the government reports deny it, the times, public reports and dates do not, and also the largest electrical "flash" in history.

The list goes on, but he was still ridiculed.

Tell me today is any different.

Do you think the OIL selling countries of this WORLD, and the GAS, and the Electricity Companies will be impressed that a Can of soil from at least 2000 years ago puts them OUT of business?

I see trouble on that point, MATERIAL gain is all most people care about and that is the problem.

If they can't have it, so YOU can't either.

If I am wrong with the predictions the science will still work, It has worked for eons, just no none has noticed it, or if they have, they were hushed.

I am sorry you do not believe the predictions, but they are not wrong, well, at least not the general idea.

May 2011, There are too many co-incidences.

edit on 12-1-2011 by aoi3610 because: Addendum.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have never taken '___' in my life.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I am afraid it means nothing to me at this point.

I have seen the number 137 come up a couple of times, to waht if any meaning, I do not know.
I am not sure the other pyramids were built at the same time.

Perhpaps 15k years apart so I do not see a link between them if you see what I mean.
But I could be wrong.

Thank you though.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Let's see if I'm getting this right;

1ste thing;

Pyramids (or other ancient buildings) were gold producing facilities (happens to be a byproduct of the energy process) but more important; Huge power plants (eye of horus on a large scale) for the ancient civilizations.
On a smaller scale the people made smaller power producing systems with the eye of horus. (Just like you did)

2nd thing:

The ancient civilizations knew about the coming of the sun and needed the gold (for it's reflective characteristic) to build large dome like structures to protect them from the radiation of the sun.

What I'm wondering is; Did the ancient civilizations first needed power, thus invented the eye of horus or did they firtst needed to find a way to make gold for their portection against the sun and therefor needed gold producing facilities? So what came first? Power or Protection? And how are they (if they are) related in ancient writings?

Or am I on a worng path here? Anyhow keep up the good work and good luck with your dome of the rock!

Best regards,
Rav

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Probably a load of garble, but it still does amaze me when I think that someone who never went to Uni and was always bad at Maths and Science would suddenly start making sense out of complicated science.

Two points.

Most Rich / Successful people did not go to University, or cetainly it did not play much of a part in their success, whatever success that may have been.

THAT IS FACT.

1. School / university teaches you how to work for someone else, how they want you to work.
It does not promote an open mind.

Like I said, they still teach the evolution of Man.
They still rely on Radio Carbon Dating.

Neither make any sense. The Carbon Dating sounds great, until you understand it's inherant flaws.

2. The science behind this is not that hard to understand. It certainly isn't that "complicated".
It's it just copying mother nature.

I do tend to think in images, so perhaps that helped me see stuff other people missed??! I love the human brain - if GOLD isn't GOD, then the BRAIN is the next contender I say!

The Mind, when it is open is a powerful machine.

That is very true.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ravinski
Let's see if I'm getting this right;

No worries, I will put you straight

1st thing;

Pyramids (or other ancient buildings) were gold producing facilities (happens to be a byproduct of the energy process) but more important; Huge power plants (eye of horus on a large scale) for the ancient civilizations.

Just the GREAT PYRAMID, none of the others had the same, design.

On a smaller scale the people made smaller power producing systems with the eye of horus. (Just like you did)

You can assume that I guess, there was no Soot in the pyramid?

2nd thing:

The ancient civilizations knew about the coming of the sun and needed the gold (for it's reflective characteristic) to build large dome like structures to protect them from the radiation of the sun.

Yes, and Headresses, Flipflops etc.

What I'm wondering is; Did the ancient civilizations first needed power, thus invented the eye of horus or did they firtst needed to find a way to make gold for their portection against the sun and therefor needed gold producing facilities? So what came first? Power or Protection? And how are they (if they are) related in ancient writings?

This is like the chicked and the egg. I cannot answer it.

Who is the true "Creator", I do not know.

Or am I on a worng path here?

No, I think you've got the idea.

Anyhow keep up the good work and good luck with your dome of the rock!

Best regards,

Rav

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

An Excellent spot Melsbells137

Hahaha! And I think you are an exceptionally fast reader!

This is a good point WHY not you cannot SKIP through this thread.

Yes, it is long now, an hour at least, perhaps a touch more.
Yes, it has some pointless commentary, but, if you read carefully you can see those people change.

If contains IMPORTANT information. Regardless of the World Ending Predictions.

These individual, off the wall comments come up less and less now though.

It is worth noting that a good number of those originally VERY skeptical are still here, but now they are asking sensible questions.

Hmm. Time to go back and READ the whole thing if you just skipped it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sorry if I missed it but how do you plan to harness the energy created?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

China Demands The US Make Statement Promising Its Dollar Assets Will Be Held Safe

Read more:

News Link

This is disturbing, regardless of how the media sees it, how is AMERICA going to safeguard China's assets?

This is the "Loan" company, knocking on your door.
Soon, it's going to ask for it's money.

Just because we are talking "Countries" here. The principal is the same as with people, companies etc..
What happens when you don't pay, or in this case, can't pay.

I do not think they will be happy with, we can't pay.
The have been "flexing" their Military muscles recently.....

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
Sorry if I missed it but how do you plan to harness the energy created?

I have answered this, or at least, half of it.

It is like only 10 posts up too?

If you've skipped to here, time to "un-skip". I am affraid I am not repeating myself 10 times. The information is all here.

I know it's a slog, but it is worth the hour or so of your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join