It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So all you unemployed Americans... need a job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Greetings all you ATS fanatics!

This is a post concerning REX 84, F.E.M.A., and the upcomming ENACTMENT of Martial Law within the United States.

While a pleathora of posts here on ATS and other forum sites have made thier debut warning Americans of the laws, troop movements, militry orders, Presidential Orders, Congressional Acts, Senate House Bills, facility constructions, etc. that all intertwine and show without doubt that the imprisonment subsiquent to the enactment of Martial Law is emminant. This post now looks at the U.S. government's buiness model that is now in place... Actually, in place since 1934!

Unicor, Federal Prison Industries, Inc.

"When the Prisoners Work, So Does the System"

FPI BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM

Intent: Federal Prison Industries, Inc. (FPI) is seeking proposals for new products and/or services that would be sold to Federal agencies and produced by FPI in alliance with the successful offerors. FPI is interested in entering into agreements with private sector firms to produce any of a variety of commodities and services, using federal facilities and federal inmate labor, incorporating terms similar to, though not necessarily identical to, those described below. FPI will consider all reasonable proposals for new products or services that support FPI's mission. The descriptive arrangements that follow are meant to be illustrative and in no way constitute a written or implied agreement. The exact agreement that constitutes each joint venture will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.

Procurement

Federal Prison Industries, Inc. (FPI), which operates under the trade name UNICOR, is a wholly-owned Government Corporation within the Department of Justice, under the Federal Prison system. The Corporation was created by Congress in 1934, and provides employment, education, and training opportunities to inmates under federal custody. FPI operates more than 100 factories at approximately 70 locations. FPI's product lines are extensive, producing products and services in over 80 different Federal Supply Classes for sale to Federal agencies. Its business groups include Electronics, Office Furniture, Clothing & Textiles, Industrial Products, Fleet & Vehicular, Services, and Recycling. FPI is also a service provider, to include call centers, recycling center and distribution centers to the private sector in cases where the services would otherwise be performed outside of the U.S. FPI's mission is to employ and provide training to the greatest practicable number of inmates in federal correctional facilities. FPI employs a large number of inmates to ensure the safe and secure operation of such institutions.

The Inmate Transition Branch - established 2004

Since its inception in 1996, the IPPB/ITB has assisted in the conduct of approximately 500 job fairs in 107 federal prisons. More than 17,500 men and women inmates and over 7100 company recruiters and representatives from education and other community service agencies have participated*. In addition, IPPB/ITB staff, on request, have assisted state prisons, regional jails and federal probation services to hold both real and mock job fairs.

*Looks like buinesses LOVE the idea of an Inmate Work program!

So all you unemployed Americans... need a job?... Never fear, your government has a plan to get you back to work soon!

Open your eyes America! They're comming for you! Question is, how many will they get?...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is in america and What upsets me most is, I wish I knew when they will im[plement martial law into society. I think when this does happen it will be done in a made up inner america war situatation. Think about it, this would cause total panic adn caos a perfect reason to begin martial law. Or they will continue to take our every $ until we are so desperate we go to them for food and help. anaother form of mainulation to control the populous.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I have not been incarcerated, but talking to people that have it does get painful spending 16-24 hours a day looking at a blank wall. Having something to do helps break up the boredom and the dangers that can lead to. It has been common for prisoners to help with the running of a prison. There are some benefits to skills and self esteem from participating in the workforce. There are also risks with exploitation, hazardous and mundane duties from a cheep labour force. Competition with the civilian workforce is also another contentious issue and had caused problems in the past. With illegal immigrants tolerated in America due to there willingness to accept the jobs that other Americans don't, it is foreseeable that prison population will compete with this group in some areas.

To provide this program in the most ethical way it is preferable that the work program is an opt in system for the prisoner and public review is allowed on all the programs undertaken. The idea of forced slavery is not appealing, however providing opportunities for a prisoner to continue contribution to society can be beneficial if managed in a considered and transparent manner.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

The boredom and danger of prison is deliberate. The wardens want prisoners to volunteer for slave labour. That is the real injustice of the system; not that they are incarcerated with nothing to do for hours, but that they are incarcerated with nothing to do so that they will volunteer for slavery.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I believe something needs to go viral.

Ever look into what a soldier is required to do when in a prison camp during a war?

It is their duty to do everything in their power to cause as much manpower to be used to guard them and to attempt escape at every chance.

Ever notice the shows on prisons is a lot like the shows on real life?

What I mean, they create divide and conquer techniques in prisons just like they do in the outside.

Escape from New York was epiphany for me when I first watched it. What you bring up here is just common knowledge to many people. The citizen is the inmate and the myriad LEO's are the guards. You are already an enslaved prisoner working for the prison system. You are not allowed property rights so how can you believe you are actually free?

Welcome to Prison, your number is your name. Go to Walmart and make sure you pay attention to the videos, you must turn in your fellow prisoners if they are doing something different. Keep your eyes open!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This may be why the media is not covering the Prison Strikes.

Here is a Thread on that, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eventually it all is slave labor, it is just fundamentally cheaper and far more lucrative because it isn't their money that pays to house and feed these people. I highly doubt that there are any self-sustaining prisons in that they are growing their own food or producing product to pay for the electric bill and such.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks for the link! Another thread was authored on this today: The Prison-Industrial Complex --- “Auschwitz?” right here in “River City” !

This guy tells it like it is... People, Please wake up soon, please wake up soon.

Damn ....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
POP QUIZ!!

Your an inmate in an prison inmate program, and your warden, or who and whatever is in charge asks you and 20 other inmates to grab some shovels and a back hoe and dig a pit 12' X 30' X 6' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,What do you do,,,what DO you do?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
POP QUIZ!!
Your an inmate in an prison inmate program, and your warden, or who and whatever is in charge asks you and 20 other inmates to grab some shovels and a back hoe and dig a pit 12' X 30' X 6' ,,,,,,,,,,,,,What do you do,,,what DO you do?

you dig ur own grave.
any questions ???

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

A exciting alternative would be to bury my shovel in to the head of the nearest tyrant while their back is turned.
At least that way I am put in my grave for a GOOD reason.

edit on 30-6-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join