It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
reply to post by Human_Alien

Dont they prevent hurricanes or divert them from reaching the coast?

Thats fantasy

We cant even get simple cloud seeding right, so how the hell are supposed to control the route of hurricanes, while influencing other pressure belts etc etc

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Life length and quality are two different things. Many Italians in isolated communities enjoy an extremely high quality life, ending somewhere around 60-70. Many in Africa and India enjoy a longevity to well into their 90s and 80s, with poor quality and many diseases. Japanese, Hong Kong residents, and Israelis are the three longest living people in the world, respectively. And yet one was the location of 2 nuclear bombings, the other has pollution issues, and the other is a permanent warzone, respectively. All 3 enjoy decent quality, however, it has not been that good. And in fact, the people living to those ages most certainly did not live through healthy time period nor conditions. In Swaziland, most people die before they are 35. But this is not because of a low quality of life. It is because of Aids. Where as 55% of deaths in America occur from heart conditions, cancer, etc etc, a mere 5% of deaths are caused by these common American problems. AIDS causes a short abrupt life, but their lives are otherwise fairly decent. Do these people look like they are impoverished, underfed, thirsty, or dieing?

upload.wikimedia.org...

Not to me. And yet they have the lowest life expectancy on Earth. That is because once AIDS hits, they're done.

In America, we enjoy above average quality, with above average life span. But this does not mean it is a good thing our lives are longer, which btw, it's not anything that special considering the rest of the world. Though it is enjoyably high. The fact remains that we shouldn't be tossing off by 70. With a nation as rich and well fed as America, we should have average life span of 85-90ish. And yet, we do not. We are on equal footing or bellow a good number of nations that have conditions far far less than we.

All that said, I am not supporting the chem trail theory. I am merely stating that our lives are not as long as they should be.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by gateway30

they have been spraying here every day nonstop since october,near the sun, and even at night for some reason by the moon.

How do they spray "near the sun", or "near the moon"?

OMG! The plot thickens, they're now spraying chemtrails in space!

The sky's falling! The sky is falling!

I think the sign for a skeptic having a very weak argument is when they pounce on a poorly phraseed statement and create a strawman out of it getting as silly as they can.
A logical mind would simply recognize from the onset that he meant they spray in the section of the sky at the same altitude but mostly the southern parts of the sky if you are RESIDING in the major cities that get sprayed worldwide.
A simple skeptic would have to wonder why the trails are made pretty much only over the cities.
I have witnessed them actually b ending around the sun in their grid making bends only after covering over the EXPOSURE of the sun if you were in the city.
Driving in and out of cities you can see on the horizen in the distsnce as you approach wherte they are spraying.
Lets remember all the compartmentalism in this star wars 1980's Reagan era project. It is a joint Navy/Air Force project.
There must be at least 20-50 uses by now depending on the purpose.
There were UN treaties signed for weather modification as a weapon a decade before chemical weapons treaties.
Think of the power alone if you can manipulate the weather as a weapon.
The plausible deniability has tremendous value alone.
I think it's ridiculous to claim a scientific reasoning when at the same time you imply the technology darpa has is the same they had in the 1960's
Did anyone see the tropical jetstream last weak?
really?
was that natural?

The jet stream touched the surface of the earth for the first time a year or so ago.
Was that natural? global warming? BWAHAHAHAHA
Google bernard eastland and take a look at some of his patents.
sonomachemtrails.blogspot.com...
edit on 30-12-2010 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Or maybe, more people in a citie will see contrails, than a sparsely populated area. And guess what? Contrary to what chemmies think, busy airports do have enroute traffic that uses those locations as an enroute waypoint. A plane may not have any intention of using an airport to land, but a waypoint/navaid can be located right at that airport, since the safest airspace at a busy airport is way over the top, and not on the departure end.

I overflew DFW at 10,000 ft in a Cessna 210 once. Something that chemtrail believers say should be impossible, when they make remarks about seeing contrails above an airport, that enroute traffic would be over an airport.

Guess what too? The tower has no idea what is up there at 35,000 ft, nor do they care.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
I dont remember where i heard it, but I think it was confirmed that they are putting iron and other metals and chaffe in the sky to lessen climate change.

Although nobody knows whats causing the climate change(man-made or solar system), the top-end scientists predicted even more severe weather than what we are seeing.

Unfortunately, there are side effects to these chemicals and now they have to figure out how to clear the skies once everything settles(if it settles at all).

Um no, its never been confirmed. Chemmies confirm to each other that they think its happening. If that is your idea of confirmation

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have personally watched aircraft fly back and forth spraying, I would not believe it if they were not going back and forth. This is what gets me, there are at least two or three at a time and I watch them fly one way and spray then turn around and fly the other way and spray again.I believe the people involved probably think they are doing a service for the people and maybe they are, maybe they have been told that spraying is going to help repair the atmosphere, hell I really don't know? But I know what I have seen and continue to see every week, I have thought about notifying my local politicians, but I have served in the military and understand the "need to know" levels,
so I would not expect an answer, or at least the truth. So anybody want to explain to me the back and forth thing
because I can understand contrails, moisture in the air, ect, but the back and forth thing is a little odd for me?Oh well "F" it, does it really matter after all what can we do to stop it if it is real?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What is up with ATS nowadays? I\'ve lurked on here for years now and the fighting and bickering just keeps getting worse and worse. Instead of logical debate, the threads are full of nothing but name-calling and illogical, hate-filled inanities that are designed to just piss people off and start yet another round of elementary arguments.
Now, gentle people, as far as this issue goes, please begin to use your heads for what they were made for. Is there any evidence to support that these so-called \"chemtrails\" exist (evidence does not include he-said/she-said piles of bollocks)? Are there any studies done or in the process of being done? Are there any chemical analyses of the substances that these aircraft are spraying into the air (and we all know that they\'re spraying SOMETHING, all of us see them, whether it is just water or something more remains to be seen)? Until someone gets a legitimate sample or some other form of data supporting their claim, this chemtrail issue is so much opinionated dust being blown in the wind. You\'ll never be able to prove it, even if it IS true without evidence. So, go out there and get evidence. Find evidence. Do tests. Do SOMETHING instead of sitting behind the soft glow of your monitors and arguing like a bunch of baboons over a half-rotten banana.
I\'m not going to fall into the \"good old days\" trap, but this website used to be a lot more intelligent than it is now. All of you nay-sayers are just as bad as the others on here that say things like \"my baby is an alien/ I\'m a wizard/ the Illuminati are going to kill us all and turn our children into sex-slaves\" without any evidence. It seems to me that more and more of those that have absolutely nothing constructive to contribute to the threads other than \"OP is wrong\" (with no evidence to back it up) are the ones starting the arguments on here. Its stupid. I, at least, do not come here to see a bunch of idiots call each other stupid, I come here to learn and enjoy being in the pseudo-company of other like-minded people. While I have my own opinions on things like the Illuminati and chemtrails and the Templars and the Creator and the evil plot to chip us all and turn the human race into obedient slaves for the glory of the human-turned-robot gods, those opinions are not worth a jackanapes without evidence to support them. So, instead of throwing OPINIONS at one another, throw EVIDENCE, because EVIDENCE usually shuts most people up except for the willfully ignorant ones and those people don\'t matter in the first place. May you all have a grand evening. I\'m going to enjoy the rain fall now.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Frankly, I think the Chemtrail debate is over already. The "debunkers" as you put it, reply with detailed, factual arguments pointing out flaws in the theory, ranging from the unpredictable nature of the weather, lack of ground evidence, and complete absence of evidence from all governing bodies, amongst other things. "Believers" use anecdotal evidence, and emotional statements, with little, if any factual evidence or scientific reasoning.

We might as well be trying to tell Muslims that Allah doesn't exist.

*sigh*

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

please don't shout at me. If you don't stop calling me names, I will be forced to send out my Illuminati kill team to come for you. Just after the demonic sacrifices. Oh how I can't wait for Christmas break to be over. The little kiddies can go back to school.

Oh, wow....somehow, Network Dude, I think you enjoy the attention provided by your Masonic symbol avatar....maybe it makes you feel mysterious and elusive......

(y-a-w-n)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

May, 1958

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i have seen planes that seemed at that same altitude at the same time but one would have a short trail and the other would have a large milky one going allllllll the way across the sky.

the other one i couldnt explain had the classic thick white cloud behind it going all the way across the horizon, then suddenly it stopped and as the plane flew away from the point where it turned "off" you could see a notable "real" contrail behind the plane, and then a gap, and then the lingering long white trail from before going for miles

the evidence presented in the movie "what in the world are they spraying?" .was pretty solid as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbeetellin

chaff is not what is being discussed. It is very localized. Tiny aluminum strips that are ejected to form a large radar target so a radar guided missile might hit the chaff spot and not the plane. Pilots prefer it be that way. It's not nearly as exciting to watch as flare being dumped. Most planes (military) are up fitted with chaff and flare.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I agree with you on that. Quality of life is more important than longevity. My point in bring that up was to try to understand what it is that these chem trails are doing to us. Everyone seems to think they exist, and they make us sick, yet nobody seems to be able to prove a mass sickness, and nobody can explain what else they do. I think it's important to understand what they are supposed to be doing to us.

Once I learned the science aspect of how con trails formed, it's just hard to keep a straight face when discussing chem trails. It's like talking about Bigfoot like he's real.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Oh, wow....somehow, Network Dude, I think you enjoy the attention provided by your Masonic symbol avatar....maybe it makes you feel mysterious and elusive......

(y-a-w-n)

I have it on my avitar so I can identify with other masons. It's something you wouldn't understand and that's fine. How about you don't worry about my avitar, and I would worry about yours. Deal?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Don't believe that there is some kind of stuff being sprayed irregularly.. Your choice. If the video's don't convince you,don't believe. I've been in cars with non believers. Showed them the difference between SOMETHING is being released from THOSE planes while other planes flew by with condensation coming out of their engines.
VERY simple to identify the difference. NOW they get it. My neighbor is a retired sherrif. He didn't believe in underground cities or boring machines until I showed him the pictures)
images.search.yahoo.com...
NOW he believes.
Called him when they were spraying one day. Now HE calls ME when they're spraying.Asking ME WTF?
Don't believe.Your choice.. It's old news its real. I just wondor WHAT it is ..That's all.
Just tell me who and why is doing it. No biggy.
Is it a shield when there are military manuevers going on, so satellites can't see the ground? Ok I'm good with that.
Is it an electromagnetic shield that allows HAARP to bounce off the Stratosphere? OK ,Not happy with that..but..OK
Is it some kind of toxic human control stuff? Alright ..Who approved this garbage?
Just kinda want to know,thats all.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have to ask this and maybe someone will answer this for me.

Chemtrails are being associated with the grid pattern of trails, or that is what I have seen here on ATS. Now this is where I am going to ask my question. So can someone tell me why these Contrails are in the same type grid pattern associated with chemtrails? Here are some pics that will question the chemtrail patterns in the sky...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/632d04d81bdd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f9ce404792d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc45b3aa2577.jpg[/atsimg]

To see more images like these then google photos of contrails in the image section and you can see many many more pics like these.

One last thing here. This is a link that has more great pics of contrails...

www.picture-newsletter.com...

Enjoy the photos..

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well there isn't exactly a constant to observe. It's the air. And plain exhaust is just a tiny part of it. Basically, if it's made from oil, it is likely to make you sick.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Here I saved this one for you and it throws a little Hmmm.. into your last Chemtrail picture..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b1294ef784.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is another one for you...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8dd908a097e.jpg[/atsimg]

www.stcatharinesflyingclub.com...

Just scroll down the pictures and you will see these contrails.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Tsurfer, . I could miss read those pics if I were a non-believer. Just sayin.. Somehow,even my own pictures don't look good either. A good camera with a time stamp and great quality imaging should be a good way to show what the difference are between a plane flying by and getting sprayed.OK maybe NOT getting sprayed..Something is being placed up in the air by a jet. At high elevations.
Oh LOOK...Another CLEAR day over Lake Tahoe and Reno.. I'm watching planes fly by at diffent altitudes and directions. Wow..and they have a trail vapor behind them that evaporates. Wow..
NOT the SAME when they spray. It just isn't.. And we haven't been sprayed in over 2 weeks.
2 Weeks ago? For about 3 days in a row we got NAILED. Day and nite...bam bam bam
When the sun comes up over the mountains in the morning? Creepy red. The stuff creates a haze that turns into a filmlike sheet.then? Looks like a regular layer of clouding.
Please don't tell me it's cloud seeding. They seed clouds when there are already clouds.
www.lakescientist.com...
I called these guys up and asked then what the heck is it the OTHER guys are spraying. They laughed and told me to call them when I find out. They don't know either.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Like 911, aliens and other conspiracies, the chemtrail believers operate very similarly to a religion, in that one has fervent belief in the complete absence of evidence. They also remain impervious to reason and uneducated about or ignorant of the sciences.

Like other conspiracy freaks, they (OP included) feel that their beliefs are well-established and need "debunking", though they have not established their hypothesis as being even remotely sound. It looks as if others are attempting to reason with the believers here so I won't need to participate, though in my experience it's all for nought.

Best of luck, chemtrailers. The rational people will believe you when you have some evidence. I'd recommend educating yourselves on the facts though instead of looking up and trying to intuit your own explanations.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join