It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by CayceFan

Brood did huh? Ok...well I caught you both being selectively ignorant....even better sense my opinion is that we all are!

GET SOME REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, no you never "caught me." You are just remembering that one incident with Brood and applying it to us both. Just like this argument. I also never said that we are not selectively ignorant so had you "caught" me, what would you be proving? I admit we are all selectively ignorant. I never argued that point and you never busted me doing it myself. GO TO BED.

The only thing I said on the issue at all is that admitting you are ignorant, does not make words mean new things. Admitting you are ignorant, does not excuse saying ignorant things. We know you are ignorant but have an opinion. Good to see that you see that too. As for the rest of this, YOU SEEM VERY VERY VERY CONFUSED. GO LAY DOWN.

Any way the whole point was that someone, maybe you, used the term so I was just proving that we all are selectively ignorant period.

No, it wasn't me. I have no clue what you think you are proving to me. What you are proving is that you completely lost track of the conversation and are just swatting at anything you think you can reach. Not only is that a terrible way to try and express yourself, in a place where you can scroll around and check on things, it is really kind of sad.

Again your hung up one the posters word instead of the subject.

Actually, you are attacking me over two conversations you had with someone else. I have no clue what you are talking about anymore.

My opinion is still my opinion regardless of what word you use.Get it! Gay people are not the norm.

That is great. Now let your son defend himself for saying people that do not have children are genetic retards. I think we all got your view by now. Let someone else speak for themself. You need a break.

My apologies that I confused you for Brood. It seems we agree with my statement that was meant for Brood in that "We are all selectively ignorant." Sorry Brood but looks like she/he is on my side.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

My apologies that I confused you for Brood. It seems we agree with my statement that was meant for Brood in that "We are all selectively ignorant." Sorry Brood but looks like she/he is on my side.

Enough already!

Its not even entertaining anymore.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan

You said that you don't believe that the word retarded should be used in a derogatory manner, correct? Yet you defend, and acknowledge that is it okay to call homosexuals genetically retarded, and that it is okay to refer to mentally-handicapped people as retarded. Am I understanding you right?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Originally posted by Annee

Why are not women on the front line?

Women in the US military are not on the front line because MAN won't allow it.

There are women in the military fighting for the right to be on the front line.

Exactly.
Now you know the answer.

Reminder for those not getting the picture. PLEASE GOOGLE FEMALE ENGAGEMENT TEAMS, THEY ARE ON THE FRONT LINES, RIGHT NOW!!! The world has changed, the type of engagement has changed. This is not the jungle anymore, this is not your father's army.

All caps to get the point across about the Women in combat right now. They might not be in special forces or seal teams, but you take a look on you tube at the Iowa National Guard FET teams - at those women speaking arabic and going right into those villages next to their brothers in arms. You know what, their ability to reach out to the women in those villages may in fact save a few MALE lives. But sorry to get off topic.

First it was Blacks
Then Females
Now Gays

The military is a place for grown ups. The homophobic immaturity on this thread leaves me stunned. So many pages and posts and:
MOST service members currently or recently or some formerly in are letting you know: WE DON'T GIVE A $HEAT! You got a problem with this take it to your representative. Maybe not, it is just easier to come here and attack and throw your ugly around and even type your "feelings" about what these adults do in the privacy of their own homes with their "bits" and such. YUCK! What is wrong with YOU to write such things? Do you have FETISH about what other people do? It is none of YOUR business, stop worrying about other people! And for those "God" types take the plank our of your EYE. You can be all smug at judgement OK? Let the Lord (if there is one) do the judging . . . you might find your own self over that "drop floor" yourself measure for measure and all!

Those of you who can't deal with the current tempo that includes blacks, women and homosexuals in the military . . . don't join, or just be happy you had a different kind of military back in your '"glory days" ~ surround yourself with like minded people and don't worry about what will have NO personal effect on YOU!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No. I am not on your side. While I agree we are all selectively ignorant, you are the only one using that as an excuse to say ignorant things and then ignorantly argue them until you have no choice but to get confused and lash out. I am hardly on that side. If I am ignorant and choose to remain so, I am not going to spend 8 pages opining on that topic. You obviously chose a different path.

Let that serve as proof as to how little I care about your opinion. (the fact that I didn't read/care what you say you've already addressed)

I want the ignore button back.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i didnt say people who dont have children are retarded, thats 3 times now you have made stuff up.

what i did say was both men and women who are gay cant naturaly have children full stop, can you understand that, clearly not. genetic suicide as your gene's aint passed on

being gay must be genetic and random

Where did you come into the equation and all the other people you say i called retarded , i can tell you right now i didnt mention any of you's, just the gays

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Incorrect. The person defending you, CayceFan, said that the only appropriate way to use the term "retarded" was when applying the word to those who are mentally-handicapped. She supplied a dictionary definition to back her point up. She defended how you called homosexuals genetically-retarded, which by her logic implies that homosexuals are somehow mentally-handicapped with defective genes.

-That- is disgusting, you freak. So don't sit there and call me a sicko when you're the one touting this absurd, disgusting drivel, thinking that it is appropriate to refer to a fellow human as defective, retarded, inferior, and abnormal.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

Exactly.
Now you know the answer.

Reminder for those not getting the picture. PLEASE GOOGLE FEMALE ENGAGEMENT TEAMS, THEY ARE ON THE FRONT LINES, RIGHT NOW!!! The world has changed, the type of engagement has changed. This is not the jungle anymore, this is not your father's army.

Thank you. Good to know - - and Yes! I did Google it and read it.

I live in a Marine base town - - where every once in a while you read an article about Female Marines wanting equal rights. Mostly because hazardous pay is more.

Sounds like progress is being made in Equality all the way through.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You claimed what made them genetically retarded and socially suicidal was their lack of reproducing. You failed to explain what differentiation you were making between anyone that cannot produce offspring. Then again, maybe you need to look at your words as carefully as I did.

Gay men can have children when bumping knobs or bumming gets one of them pregnent,dont see that happening
Gay womem can have children when rubbing thier bits together gets one of them pregnant, dont see that happening

No, gay men can NOT have children by having sex with other men. Gay women can Not have babies by having sex with other women. That is why you do not see those things happening. Hey, maybe you misspoke when you said all gays were genetic retards and socially suicidal BECAUSE they do not have babies. Maybe you have changed your mind.

It is ok. It is good to learn, talk, re-think, and adjust. Sometimes it is how you grow. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I am a female Veteran . . . and I got Hostile fire pay 8 YEARS AGO - so we've been there longer and in deeper capacities then most are generally aware. These Wars are redifining many things ~ service by female service members is just one part of it.

My feeling is (and thank god this didn't happen to me) but some troops are serving 3-4-5-6 multiple rotations in these theaters at this point. They want able bodied committed individuals and I don't think they care if your green with spots . . . or gay.

I am sad to see so much hate on this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Exactly.
Now you know the answer.

All caps to get the point across about the Women in combat right now. They might not be in special forces or seal teams, but you take a look on you tube at the Iowa National Guard FET teams - at those women speaking arabic and going right into those villages next to their brothers in arms. You know what, their ability to reach out to the women in those villages may in fact save a few MALE lives. But sorry to get off topic.

First it was Blacks
Then Females
Now Gays

The military is a place for grown ups. The homophobic immaturity on this thread leaves me stunned. So many pages and posts and:
MOST service members currently or recently or some formerly in are letting you know: WE DON'T GIVE A $HEAT! You got a problem with this take it to your representative. Maybe not, it is just easier to come here and attack and throw your ugly around and even type your "feelings" about what these adults do in the privacy of their own homes with their "bits" and such. YUCK! What is wrong with YOU to write such things? Do you have FETISH about what other people do? It is none of YOUR business, stop worrying about other people! And for those "God" types take the plank our of your EYE. You can be all smug at judgement OK? Let the Lord (if there is one) do the judging . . . you might find your own self over that "drop floor" yourself measure for measure and all!

Those of you who can't deal with the current tempo that includes blacks, women and homosexuals in the military . . . don't join, or just be happy you had a different kind of military back in your '"glory days" ~ surround yourself with like minded people and don't worry about what will have NO personal effect on YOU!

You realy are the village idiot now, i have not in anyway been hateful or discriminated against gay people in this whole thread, have you read the entire thread,no you havent,

Sexuality has no place in the military and the only reason being hetrosexual is known in the military is becuase thats what has always been the case, do i need it shoved down my throat that the guy next to me in his bunk is a gay, no i dont, does he need to know my story or sexual prefernces no,i also dont need to know what sick dirty things people get up too,

Are you male or female / yes or no thats all that matters
sexuality is no ones buisness

only sicko's try and make out all this stuff is completely normal and we all have to agree and accept it, ehh no i dont and i can say what i want about it,tell my kids its wrong,i have a right to dictate my own morality of whats right and wrong

im pretty sure the bible and christianity does not agree with homosexuality and any one saying they are gay and christian is perverting that religion, im also sure gays are gonna burn in hell forever by christian and for that matter and in other religions view as well

But i suppose im wrong for not agreeing that being gay is normal and that by opposing it is wrong, what a warped bunch of people you are.

What happened to freedom of thought and freedom to make up my mind what is wrong.

i can tell you what happened , this board is full of people with one view of things and think they are right and anyone who doesnt conform is subjected to hate, what a bunch of hypocrites

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

You claimed what made them genetically retarded and socially suicidal was their lack of reproducing. You failed to explain what differentiation you were making between anyone that cannot produce offspring. Then again, maybe you need to look at your words as carefully as I did.

Gay men can have children when bumping knobs or bumming gets one of them pregnent,dont see that happening
Gay womem can have children when rubbing thier bits together gets one of them pregnant, dont see that happening

No, gay men can NOT have children by having sex with other men. Gay women can Not have babies by having sex with other women. That is why you do not see those things happening. Hey, maybe you misspoke when you said all gays were genetic retards and socially suicidal BECAUSE they do not have babies. Maybe you have changed your mind.

It is ok. It is good to learn, talk, re-think, and adjust. Sometimes it is how you grow. Good luck.

Gee, gee, gee in this fantasy world you are in - where you think Gay people don't reproduce - how do you manage to explain all those children born to people that married, tried to live that "normal" life, had children ~ and finally realized they were living a lie and came out? Actually an intersting story ran recently about a pastor of a rather large protestant church who had children produced by his female wife - and yet he pulled up a chair in front of his congregation and came out.

You must also be out of touch with reality while standing in any grocery check out aisles or avert your eyes to the continous flow of magazine covers full of gay celebrities having children - there are methods - you know.

How did this thread about a Commander not following orders turn into a big "gay bash" ~ I am off to meditate now on tolerance for a while. I think we could all use a rest.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Gee, gee, gee in this fantasy world you are in - where you think Gay people don't reproduce - how do you manage to explain all those children born to people that married, tried to live that "normal" life, had children ~ and finally realized they were living a lie and came out? Actually an intersting story ran recently about a pastor of a rather large protestant church who had children produced by his female wife - and yet he pulled up a chair in front of his congregation and came out.

You must also be out of touch with reality while standing in any grocery check out aisles or avert your eyes to the continous flow of magazine covers full of gay celebrities having children - there are methods - you know.

How did this thread about a Commander not following orders turn into a big "gay bash" ~ I am off to meditate now on tolerance for a while. I think we could all use a rest.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Did you even read my post? Did you mean to respond to someone else? I think you have the wrong post in your reply.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I’m sorry if my views interfere with yours, but never the less we still need to have certain standards regardless of where they are applied to. Sure, all rules and or standards put forth may not be perfect, but we must understand they’ve been put into effect for a specific reason.
You don’t think the military would love to have more people join? Of coarse they would! If however they are hesitant to recruit people with different sexual orientation, then it stands to reason they have most likely thought about the pros and cons and decided it was not in their best interest.

Now let me make certain things clear here! Some of the quotes you wrote were not written by me nor do they represent my feeling towards homosexuals. If you disagree with my views, by all means do so, but constructively. Also, there is no need to be sarcastic. Most people here are portraying their views on the subject as are you. Lets try to keep it positive.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There is some sense to a few things you point out. Sexuality has no place in the military. That I can agree with. People should keep their private lives private in the work place, that's a respectable conclusion to come to. However, where we diverge in agreeableness is when you put a spin to that "sexuality has no place in the military" policy to say that, simply because it is already established that heterosexuals openly serve in the military, means that it isn't okay for homosexuals to openly serve in the military.

I do not believe that these servicemen and women, regardless of sexual attraction, are readily wanting to stuff their dirty little secrets down your throat. That is what is called an irrational concern. Gay people can be just as soft-spoken and respectful as heterosexuals. And conversely, heterosexuals can be just as outspoken and disgusting as homosexuals. Do you see the point that I'm trying to illustrate here?

Gay, straight, it doesn't matter. Both should be able to freely serve in the military equally and openly. And both should have the common standard of decency to not flaunt their private lives around in the faces of others.
edit on 29-12-2010 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yeah, I am a female Veteran . . . and I got Hostile fire pay 8 YEARS AGO - so we've been there longer and in deeper capacities then most are generally aware. These Wars are redifining many things ~ service by female service members is just one part of it.

My feeling is (and thank god this didn't happen to me) but some troops are serving 3-4-5-6 multiple rotations in these theaters at this point. They want able bodied committed individuals and I don't think they care if your green with spots . . . or gay.

I am sad to see so much hate on this thread.

Thank you for your post. And so am I sad to see such - antiquated mentality - prejudice - ignorance - and hate.

I guess we can only take comfort in knowing there is progression - - instead of remaining stagnant - - or worse "sliding backwards".

Even if partly to allow any able body - - because they need more bodies.

Guess ya gotta get your Equal Rights - - where and how you can.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

Exactly.
Now you know the answer.

First it was Blacks
Then Females
Now Gays

You realy are the village idiot now, i have not in anyway been hateful or discriminated against gay people in this whole thread, have you read the entire thread,no you havent,

Sexuality has no place in the military and the only reason being hetrosexual is known in the military is becuase thats what has always been the case, do i need it shoved down my throat that the guy next to me in his bunk is a gay, no i dont, does he need to know my story or sexual prefernces no,i also dont need to know what sick dirty things people get up too,

Are you male or female / yes or no thats all that matters
sexuality is no ones buisness

only sicko's try and make out all this stuff is completely normal and we all have to agree and accept it, ehh no i dont and i can say what i want about it,tell my kids its wrong,i have a right to dictate my own morality of whats right and wrong

im pretty sure the bible and christianity does not agree with homosexuality and any one saying they are gay and christian is perverting that religion, im also sure gays are gonna burn in hell forever by christian and for that matter and in other religions view as well

But i suppose im wrong for not agreeing that being gay is normal and that by opposing it is wrong, what a warped bunch of people you are.

What happened to freedom of thought and freedom to make up my mind what is wrong.

i can tell you what happened , this board is full of people with one view of things and think they are right and anyone who doesnt conform is subjected to hate, what a bunch of hypocrites

You have the freedom to keep your opionion to yourself now.
You have obvious mental health problems.
This board is full of people who do not agree with you - are getting that message? Your response is that we are village idiots and genetically retarded - do I have this right - or have I confused you with some other poster?
I am beginning to think you have multiple personality disorder because you cannot have it both ways.
You cannot hate - and then cry foul when people tell you that is a problem - and accuse them of hate.
This topic is about the Military and Don't Ask don't tell - which obviously you are NOT part of nor do you understand. Why don't you start your own thread on this topic about Homosexuality you have hijacked this thread with your views.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I really would like to know what country or geographic area you are from.

You just seem so "lost in time".

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Sorry I meant to reply to KDM - when there are multiple quotations it gets confusing.
This poster seems to believe gay people cannot have children and I am pointing out that this is not in fact true.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

I am positive the bible and Christianity do not agree with killing. Anyone saying that they kill and are Christian is perverting that religion. I am also sure that killers are going to burn in hell forever by Christian (?) and for that matter and other religions as well.

If only this man were not in the military, this might be an easy argument to use.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join