It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

is that what the OP is talking about because im still confused as # with this thread can someone please enlighten me with what is going on here

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

Not exactly. I posted private satire to Immortalgemini527. My bad.

Immortalgemini527 can give you the run down on the op in a point by point explanation. Although that would counter the aloof mystery of the whole thing. Sort of like taking two way mirrors facing one another with a string of lights strung around the inside of the frame illuminating the perimeter which creates the allusion of an infinite tunnel, and flicking a bright light behind it. It's a real bummer when that happens, but also enlightening at the the same time. So I guess it's what people value more in what they want to see, or "want to know."

Do you want to see or know?

That's up to you and the immortal one. Blue or red pill
?
edit on 8-4-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: I made a lil comp change along with adding some text.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Can't be arsed to read all the posts here but dearest OP, Nostradamus never mentioned 2012 in his prophesies, to my knowledge. His writings were deliberately vague.

The 2012 thing was primarily brought forth by Terrence McKenna with his Timewave Zero theory of increasing novelty from November 2012. This was calculated using the I Ching, which he created a computer-generated wave form to demonstrate his theory. But this was not Nostradamus.

But so what is this all about anyway? I read the OP, but it's still assuming a lot. How were you 12 endowed with these particular powers? So many questions....

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

This low budget Aussie movie sort of touches on such an idea www.cinemaguild.com... I would recommend the movie however it lacked a lot of substance in my opinion. Be prepared to waste time watching it if you do decide to take a peek at it on DvD or Netflix.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by CosmicEgg

This low budget Aussie movie sort of touches on such an idea www.cinemaguild.com... I would recommend the movie however it lacked a lot of substance in my opinion. Be prepared to waste time watching it if you do decide to take a peek at it on DvD or Netflix.

i wonder what happened on the 11th of today unc?????

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

An Earthquake of the coast of Tokyo, and a fire breaking out in Fukushima's No. 4 reactor www.foxnews.com...

Uz again have it all predicted and covered.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
hello there, met mean ochi caller. Sign-in window, rain-on sill, ok-time window, now-open for you, message-window- x close, enter-person in room, leave-window open, x-is short, arrival-1;15, window-close.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

What is that post?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well uncle, as you know ive been gone a couple of days, I’ve been down the rabbit’s hole, real deep.
To make this very brief unc, 2012 is and never was a disaster of time, UNCLE!!!

YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT,

UNC, THE MAYANS WASN’T DATING DISASTER, loll

GREATEST SECRET EVER TOLD ...PRICELESS.

THE MAYANS WAS DATING THE NEXT TIME THIS PLANET WARPS, TIME Jumps, TIME TRAVEL.

Would you believe me if I told you that somewhere in time some as hole actually created a time warp, can you believe that.

Would you believe that each planet in our solar system that has been named is really 100,000 years behind each other as far as birth?

Would you believe me if I told you to role the whole solar system backwards a billion years, and what you would find is that all planets was once earth at one point in time.

Me neither unc, I wouldn’t believe me either.

Would you believe me if i told you,that the black hole ...UNC!!! THAT ALL THE BLACK HOLES IN THE UNIVERSE WAS PART OF THIS HORRIFIC EXPERMENT GONE BAD...

Would you believe if i told you that its 1 out of 34 things they are trying to learn about the collider thing,lol,unc

Badly behaving quarks could be pointing to a new elementary particle, and the Large Hadron Collider might be able to hunt it down by the end of this year.

TextWhen a proton and antiproton are smashed together at nearly light-speed inside the Tevatron Particle Collider in Illinois the Top Quarks, the heaviest of six types of quarks and one of the smallest particles in existance, aren't quite behaving they way the Standard Model of particle physics says they should be. This is a rather big deal. Now the Large Hadron Collider, the largest particle accelerator in the world, could be mere months away from discovering the new elementary particle that's been screwing with the quarks

TextThe possibility of this particle breaking the Standard Model has stirred physicists up into a frenzy of predictions and theories, trying to make sense of the results of the Tevatron tests. Now if only we had a way to test these theories, like some sort of large device that could collide hadrons ...

TextThe experiment created temperatures a million times hotter than at the centre of the Sun

TextUp until now, the world's highest-energy particle accelerator - which is run by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (Cern) - has been colliding protons, in a bid to uncover mysteries of the Universe's formation.

TextThe vast machine, which occupies a ring-shaped tunnel more than 8km (5 miles) across, may see signs of Higgs particles this year and confirm their existence in summer 2012 or soon after.

See you in the future unc,or the past.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yoda vanished!?
a big fan of Yoda I am ....

I was going down your post and read:

Would you believe me if I told you that somewhere in time some as hole actually created a time warp, can you believe that.

Would you believe that each planet in our solar system that has been named is really 100,000 years behind each other as far as birth?

Would you believe me if I told you to role the whole solar system backwards a billion years, and what you would find is that all planets was once earth at one point in time.

and I immediately thought of the LHC.

And then I read further down the page and saw that my instincts were right again

Is this why, that in my head the universe is older than what they say? I always have the number 36 billion years old in my head, and they only admit to less than 14 billion.

I wonder what happened to create the black holes....

I don't think the LHC will create any more black holes, I just hope they don't create another universe inside of this one. :shk: Deja vu ??

** don't think about it** ** don't think about it** ** don't think about it**

I hope if we jump to the future, we survive, and that it's a peaceful future.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Were- the past tense of was.
We were reading a book- correct

We was reading a book- incorrect

Learn how to write and compose a complete sentence and maybe your message would not be so hard to decipher.

What were to trying to stop in 2000? The Y2K computer issue? That was not an end of the world issue it was a hardware issue. The problem was averted by many hours of computer reprograming. It was not a fantasy or ELE or anything else but a computer issue and it was real.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It’s forbidden for me to right correct, with my abilities, everything has to be deciphered, and since no one understands the hieroglyphs or ancient writing, I have to do it in some way to respect what I know, its an ancient thing, you really wouldn’t understand the whole respect you give to a gift.

You see, I’m not writing for this time frame, I’m writing for the future.

These are the 'Immortals glyphs' for the next 1000 years of the 21st centuries.

How a lone Gemini that survived many ‘final destinations’ attempts on his life from the unknown forces of the world.

An immortal>undercover Gemini that found out that the ‘magic bullet’ was really magical>, as another Gemini called Johns f Kennedy went way over his boundaries of insults, as playing with the gods, as he chose the wrong names that made certain entities mad for life at all Gemini’s that holds the audience, as the air sign that was in the neutral war >between the Earth signs and the Water signs.

Apollo began in earnest after President John F. Kennedy's 1961 address to Congress declaring his belief in a national goal of "landing a man on the Moon" by the end of the decade [ ‘APOLLO’

Project Mercury was the first human spaceflight program of the United States. It ran from 1959 through 1963 with the goal of putting a human in orbit around the Earth. The Mercury-Atlas 6 flight on February 20, 1962, was the first American flight to achieve this goal.[1] ‘MERCURY’

Project Gemini was the second human spaceflight program of NASA, the civilian space agency of the United States government. Project Gemini was conducted between Projects Mercury and Apollo, with ten manned flights occurring in 1965 and 1966.

‘GEMINI’

‘THIS HUMAN MOCKS THE GODS’ WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS’
NEW LAW,
‘NO GEMINI SHALL EVER CAPTURE THE CROWD AGAIN, NEVER’

NO GEMINI >

JOHN F KENNEDY (May 29, 1917

NO GEMINI >

Marilyn Monroe's Born: 1 June 1926

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971

The Notorious B.I.G. was born Christopher Wallace on May 21, 1972

Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was one of three members Born: 27 May 1971

NELSON MANDELA Born: 18 July 1918

GEORGE BUSH Born: 12 June 1924

KANYE WEST Born: 8 June 1977 MOTHER The mother of Grammy-Nominated hip-hop star Kanye West died of complications related to a cosmetic surgical procedure on Saturday, November 10th at the age of 58

Gabrielle Dee "Gabby" Giffords (born June 8, 1970)

My only mission is to finish all and all what they died for…and that’s bringing the message of the gods down to the human population of this time frame.

All signs in the zodiac have gifts beyond imagination, all signs, so im no different then any other life form there is on your earth.

Some are more controlled by the &^%$% then others.

One day you will learn that Kennedy was well into aliens then what might not have gotten out to the media, or it might just be something not worth telling.

A Gemini’s gift is only to see the future, just like a cancers gift is to stay only in the present and live out the past, just like the Scorpio is suppose to be the sexual sign of all, or perhaps the Aries who are designed for war.

WOW, I JUST HAD A DEJAVUE’ LOL

Greatest secret really never told.

YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT COVETS THE MYTHS AND ASTROLOGY AS THEIR HOLY BIBLE ON YOUR PLANET?????

YOU WOULDN’T EVEN BELIEVE THAT ON A 100% LEVEL OF TRUTHFULNESS HOW THE PLANETS REALLY DO DICTATE HOW AND WHO YOU ARE.

YOU REALLY WOULDN’T BELIEVE IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE ^%$#$ CAN EASILY CONTROL ANY HUMAN AT WILL IF CHOSEN…PARTICULARLY THE EARTH SIGNS. TAURUS

Saddam Hussein — date of birth: April 28, 1937

Adolf Hitler DATE OF BIRTH April 20,

You see,in the very near future they will show themselves to you,and as they imprison the human race,they will see what i have written.What i just explained to you as far as the astrolgy aspect is a warning,no in this time fram,but within the next
edit on 19-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Yoda vanished!?
a big fan of Yoda I am ....

I was going down your post and read:

and I immediately thought of the LHC.

And then I read further down the page and saw that my instincts were right again

Is this why, that in my head the universe is older than what they say? I always have the number 36 billion years old in my head, and they only admit to less than 14 billion.

I wonder what happened to create the black holes....

I don't think the LHC will create any more black holes, I just hope they don't create another universe inside of this one. :shk: Deja vu ??

** don't think about it** ** don't think about it** ** don't think about it**

Exactly,this explains why deja vus...are dejavus.

How have you been?

From what I found out, 2 scientists are doing something totally different from the others, they are bent on time travel, and while the others are...You know what! I never found out what they are really looking for, they just keep saying 'secrets of the universe'.

Scientist… Well, ‘MAD SCIENTIST' of this world are only into science to learn 3 things.

1. Ever lasting life.
2. How to control gravity.
3. How to manipulate time.

‘Secrets of the universe fit for all three.’

What will happen in the up and coming testing is something that they will find, but will not understand, they won’t even understand that the device has been compromised by the MADD scientist until it’s too late.

Scientist will never explain why a black hole swallows everything in front, but what they swallow doesn’t come out the end, due to the fact that humans will find this out one day, is something I can’t compromise by telling you what happens.

The collider thing won’t happen because I will try to change the out come, hopefully.

My goal is to just make this event one of the hardest mass deja vus in the history of man kind; I will make it felt so hard, that it will be blogged on all web sites, all. I hope, if not, I have no other solution

This message wills self destruct at 10:15 EST.

Now I see why the myans and the Egyptians depicted plans and helicopters and space suits
www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/ast.html

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
It’s forbidden for me to right correct, with my abilities, everything has to be deciphered, and since no one understands the hieroglyphs or ancient writing, I have to do it in some way to respect what I know, its an ancient thing, you really wouldn’t understand the whole respect you give to a gift.

You see, I’m not writing for this time frame, I’m writing for the future.

These are the 'Immortals glyphs' for the next 1000 years of the 21st centuries.

How a lone Gemini that survived many ‘final destinations’ attempts on his life from the unknown forces of the world.

An immortal>undercover Gemini that found out that the ‘magic bullet’ was really magical>, as another Gemini called Johns f Kennedy went way over his boundaries of insults, as playing with the gods, as he chose the wrong names that made certain entities mad for life at all Gemini’s that holds the audience, as the air sign that was in the neutral war >between the Earth signs and the Water signs.

Apollo began in earnest after President John F. Kennedy's 1961 address to Congress declaring his belief in a national goal of "landing a man on the Moon" by the end of the decade [ ‘APOLLO’

Project Mercury was the first human spaceflight program of the United States. It ran from 1959 through 1963 with the goal of putting a human in orbit around the Earth. The Mercury-Atlas 6 flight on February 20, 1962, was the first American flight to achieve this goal.[1] ‘MERCURY’

Project Gemini was the second human spaceflight program of NASA, the civilian space agency of the United States government. Project Gemini was conducted between Projects Mercury and Apollo, with ten manned flights occurring in 1965 and 1966.

‘GEMINI’

‘THIS HUMAN MOCKS THE GODS’ WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS’
NEW LAW,
‘NO GEMINI SHALL EVER CAPTURE THE CROWD AGAIN, NEVER’

NO GEMINI >

JOHN F KENNEDY (May 29, 1917

NO GEMINI >

Marilyn Monroe's Born: 1 June 1926

Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971

The Notorious B.I.G. was born Christopher Wallace on May 21, 1972

Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes was one of three members Born: 27 May 1971

NELSON MANDELA Born: 18 July 1918

GEORGE BUSH Born: 12 June 1924

KANYE WEST Born: 8 June 1977 MOTHER The mother of Grammy-Nominated hip-hop star Kanye West died of complications related to a cosmetic surgical procedure on Saturday, November 10th at the age of 58

Gabrielle Dee "Gabby" Giffords (born June 8, 1970)

My only mission is to finish all and all what they died for…and that’s bringing the message of the gods down to the human population of this time frame.

All signs in the zodiac have gifts beyond imagination, all signs, so im no different then any other life form there is on your earth.

Some are more controlled by the &^%$% then others.

One day you will learn that Kennedy was well into aliens then what might not have gotten out to the media, or it might just be something not worth telling.

A Gemini’s gift is only to see the future, just like a cancers gift is to stay only in the present and live out the past, just like the Scorpio is suppose to be the sexual sign of all, or perhaps the Aries who are designed for war.

WOW, I JUST HAD A DEJAVUE’ LOL

Greatest secret really never told.

YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE WHAT COVETS THE MYTHS AND ASTROLOGY AS THEIR HOLY BIBLE ON YOUR PLANET?????

YOU WOULDN’T EVEN BELIEVE THAT ON A 100% LEVEL OF TRUTHFULNESS HOW THE PLANETS REALLY DO DICTATE HOW AND WHO YOU ARE.

YOU REALLY WOULDN’T BELIEVE IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE ^%$#$ CAN EASILY CONTROL ANY HUMAN AT WILL IF CHOSEN…PARTICULARLY THE EARTH SIGNS. TAURUS

Saddam Hussein — date of birth: April 28, 1937

Adolf Hitler DATE OF BIRTH April 20,

You see,in the very near future they will show themselves to you,and as they imprison the human race,they will see what i have written.What i just explained to you as far as the astrolgy aspect is a warning,no in this time fram,but within the next
edit on 19-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

looking through recent post,it has already been discovered,sorry.

An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hi Immortal, I've been well. Feeling observant lately, don't know quite why.

"just like a cancers gift is to stay only in the present and live out the past" might have something to do with it

From what I found out, 2 scientists are doing something totally different from the others, they are bent on time travel, and while the others are...You know what! I never found out what they are really looking for, they just keep saying 'secrets of the universe'.

How odd, reading your post above about time travel, and at the same time, watching Stargate Universe on TV, and they're meeting their ancestors from 2000 years previous.

Art imitating life, imitating art.....

Are there even still coincidences?

edit on 19-4-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Hi Immortal, I've been well. Feeling observant lately, don't know quite why.

"just like a cancers gift is to stay only in the present and live out the past" might have something to do with it

How odd, reading your post above about time travel, and at the same time, watching Stargate Universe on TV, and they're meeting their ancestors from 2000 years previous.

Art imitating life, imitating art.....

Are there even still coincidences?

edit on 19-4-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

tv shows are only here to help you update your brain,maybe one day in the future they will be able to do that,hopefully.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Now I see why the myans and the Egyptians depicted plans and helicopters and space suits

www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/ast.html leads to this site www.dudeman.net...

This dude's site en.wikipedia.org...

I really think he is not right in the head.

Seriously

Because his ridiculous show has been canceled

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

www.dudeman.net/siriusly/ufo/ast.html leads to this site www.dudeman.net...

This dude's site en.wikipedia.org...

I really think he is not right in the head.

Seriously

Because his ridiculous show has been canceled

its ultra funny you said that,i just told one of the greatest secrets on that site last week,and 2 days after i said what i said,it got shut down,lol. maybe thats why.
did it really get shut down?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Greatest secret ever told that the show was crap?

Anyway I just sent you an email about this subject.

You should have seen how agoiada was treated in the AA forum several months back for stating her opinion of the same. Some nic, we'll call "goerge" came out ripping on her. Then a bunch of her posts were deleted.

You would think people who are willing to stick their ugly mug on TV would have thicker skin.

It's in that UFO Hunters limbo from what I understand. That's uh means it's a "shut down" I believe.
edit on 20-4-2011 by LadySprings because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

Greatest secret ever told that the show was crap?

Anyway I just sent you an email about this subject.

You should have seen how agoiada was treated in the AA forum several months back for stating her opinion of the same. Some nic, we'll call "goerge" came out ripping on her. Then a bunch of her posts were deleted.

You would think people who are willing to stick their ugly mug on TV would have thicker skin.

It's in that UFO Hunters limbo from what I understand. That's uh means it's a "shut down" I believe.
edit on 20-4-2011 by LadySprings because: (no reason given)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Well lady, phase one of the greatest operation has been completed and has set the ^%$#$ back about ten years.

Remember the secret on why the apple was not supposed to have been invented in your time.

'And billions will be in attendance'

'Implants'

Early thirties, 40, 50,60,70,80 implants of millions

Galaxy wars 1 >deuce, bush, Teflon, Phil Snyder, star wars

Great payback, galaxy wars1 and 2'''''' The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster occurred on Tuesday, January 28, 1986,
The Space Shuttle Columbia disaster occurred on February 1, 2003, when shortly before it was scheduled to conclude its 28th mission, STS-107, the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated over Texas during re-entry into the Earth's atmosphere,

We knew why and what they was going to do

How easy is it to create a club and take humans on trips into the valley ,woods, camping trips, etc and implant at will and u not even no it let alone in my personnel feelings, being latterly kidnapped and having something done to u with out your say so. A group or club that CLEARLY has ties to these infamous kidnapers of the stars.

But all that stopped in the mid 90S

SO WE KNEW THEY WOULD GO IN ANOTHER DIRECTION.

Two researchers announced at a conference Wednesday that they found a file on Apple Inc. 's I Phones and other devices that records where users have been and when, the Mercury News reports. The data is stored in a file used by the iOS operating.

Mercury news, Gemini, Hermes, immortalgemini527, undercoveralien527, immortalundercover527.

The (*&^%$*& are pissed, I’m going on a little vacation lady of the springs, for one of my greatest accomplishments came out of this.

300 years from now when it’s all put together it will say.

'The Gemini that stopped the greatest mind take over in the history of evolution was stopped'

But of course they will come up with something else.

“We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’”

Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me

In 1984, Apple next launched the Macintosh. Its debut was announced by the now famous $1.5 million television commercial "1984". It was directed by Ridley Scott, aired during the third quarter of Super Bowl XVIII on January 22, 1984,[35] and is now considered a watershed event for Apple's success[36]

This was a priority.

By the way, this was the sound that every body started hearing in 2011, lol, I told you it was man made.

Oh yea, and this is how they are using the new metmeanochis lady of the springs.

Imagine if every body saw a movie and started talking about it on there new phones?
Imagine if 3 million people talked about something specific at the same time?

Watch what happens next, watch where the dominoes fall. Just watch how far this goes.

ImmortalDemi527 memoirs copy written april 21 2087
ImmortalGemini527 memoirs copy written April 21 2011

Phase 1, stop world wide mind control...completed!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join