It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If i would of answered yes, the SUN can be created then i would of been the cause of over 500 plus people dying.

It seems that this scientist who is working on some kind of energy project, forgot to take some kind of medication that his daughter found ,in a rush she so happened to leave his medicine in a place where he couldn’t find it.
He eventually found his medicine, and after 5 years of taking this medicine at precisely 9 am cen time every day, on this day he took his medicine 2 hours after the fact.
Apparently he missed one single ) 0, in an data program that set things in motion for this event to happen, an event that moved the earth ....0.12 degrees off its axis.

It apparently happened in between the Sagittarius and the Scorpio date of time, which is between October and December ,the sun in the video was a clue of an explosion as well as a clue to the point that it was a source of energy of over whelming circumstances. Its funny but the man is Chinese and his birthday in Chinese is the sign of a serpent, loll.

So now ,I have to make sure he takes his meds on time, that’s the last step, everything will be ok after that.

The person> = a Chinese man with the birth day in the astrological zodiac of the serpent. check .Snake>Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Snake are seductive, gregarious, introverted, generous, charming, good with money, analytical, insecure, jealous, slightly dangerous, smart, they rely on gut feelings, are hard-working and intelligent. Compatible with Rooster or Ox.

The date> in between the Scorpio and Sagittarius month. Check
The cause> an explosion from a data input that was wrongly inputted because of medication, the SUN. check.
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111111

when in fact
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000011111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111
it was missing one ,0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all of your support and i will see you next year in june ,so we can stop the 2012 event,it seems that a conjured metmeanochi is very weak if caught on time.
i just came out the hole to give you all the good news,now ,its up to you to believe that your sign has changed.
they are going to counter in some way shape or form once the frecucie is over the air waves of life,and they will come up with somthing else...very very soon.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The question that was asked of to answer was a very tricky question but i answered it correctly in there eyes.
I answered yes and no.
no ,the 'SUN' can not be created, and yes, the 'SON’ can be created.

There is no more talk about the 13th sign, and there will be no disaster and no conjuring of this....what ever it was.

I think i have been down in the hole for a day or soil have no idea, but the whole question and the whole turn out was very good and very deadly as well.

hey uncle, wanted to share a story with you its not true ,so please don’t believe it, just sharing.
Once upon a time there was these people, these people found out that in 1 out of every 250,000 kids born, there was a certain *&^%$ in the blood that they found was a super genius gene.
When a child is born in certain states in the USA, and they take the blood from the new born and they find out, they will either switch the baby ,out right kidnap the baby, or wait until the baby is 4 and simply kill the parents or in some cases reported ,will ether wipe out the first standing tree of family and take the baby.

They take these kids down in a facility in which they put them with other super ginues ,they have a lot of rooms and classes for these kids.
Classes such as , war, new age viruses, new age weapons ,quantum physics, alien communications, new technology, building ,new flight, telepathy, telekinesis, and astral travel etc etc .

Even ,listing and understanding certain frequencies of the earth, frequencies of the earth that only the brain can hear .
Your down in this room for years and years and years, sitting with others in the room ,day by day ,week by week ,year by year, minute by minute, second by second.

And every time you hear one these frequencies ,you have to lift a finger to indicate that it was heard ,some found 2 some found 5, and then there was some one that noticed a frequencies that was never ever introduced to them ,so he would never raise his finger to indicate the sound ,and kept it to him self, as one of the guys friend told him, ‘never let them know every thing’, so he didn’t.

One day , him and 3 others escaped and have never been back since .

He will always remember the day of his 14th birth day down there, it was a day in which he was introduced to a group of men ,that had the capabilities to create and change the future , as well as ‘far seeing’.

He learned a whole lot from these guys but had a buddy that was there previous that always told him ,don’t trust the other rooms, never ever trust the other rooms with what you have learned.

They took a interest in him and taught him a lot ,he mixed it with what he already was taught and turned it into

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I find your posts interesting. Granted some of it is way out there, but at the same time, it makes total sense.

I have a question. What is the significance of being a Gemini? I am a Gemini (notice my member name), so I'm curious. We are the only ones who are directly connected to the gods? Can you elaborate on that, please?

Also, I have another question. This is a question I have never asked and I'll admit to not knowing the meaning of the word, but for some reason, I feel I should ask you.

Do "the Mycarpeans" mean anything to you? That could be spelled wrong.. perhaps Micarpians or something similar. I've wanted to ask that before and never have but for some odd reason, I felt that you are the person to ask. If you're curious, I'll tell you how I came up with the word. Just let me know. The meaning is a total mystery to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I find your posts interesting. Granted some of it is way out there, but at the same time, it makes total sense.

I have a question. What is the significance of being a Gemini? I am a Gemini (notice my member name), so I'm curious. We are the only ones who are directly connected to the gods? Can you elaborate on that, please?

Also, I have another question. This is a question I have never asked and I'll admit to not knowing the meaning of the word, but for some reason, I feel I should ask you.

Do "the Mycarpeans" mean anything to you? That could be spelled wrong.. perhaps Micarpians or something similar. I've wanted to ask that before and never have but for some odd reason, I felt that you are the person to ask. If you're curious, I'll tell you how I came up with the word. Just let me know. The meaning is a total mystery to me.

When the gods send the angels out into the field of information ,they always and always will, report to us Gemini’s before any other sign in the zodiac, sorry but i think the spirits are around me and its very cold at this minute[ by the way did some one just pass away in the last year or shorter very close to you ,'damn its frenzying in here.

Sorry !
I already know what that word means but your definition in the new writings will help from our point of view.

Us Gemini’s have been hunted for all the reasons of life ,because we are the first contact from angle from god to Gemini, wee are the only sign in the zodiac that can change time ,WHY ,because our gift is to see the future and create the future, this is why we are hunted and this is why they kill us off so easy. We are at war with the Scorpios for some reason. don’t trust a Scorpio.

Every sign in the zodiac has a special gift.
The Cancer god is the moon ,the slowest planet that revolves around the sun.
they are the mothers and fathers of the zodiac, they are one of 2 signs that have the capability to live 'Day for Day'.

You might say what’s so special about living day for day, you’ll be amazed!

The pices are very fascinating signs, so fascinating ,I cant penetrate there 4th light for some reason’s so I cant say anything about them, but there good, better then us, they have a connection that even I don’t have a connection with or to.

Or like the Sagittarius ,very very territorial humans ,they love the crowd, love it.
GEORGE W BUSH, STAR WARS PROGRAM
John f Kennedy was a Gemini ,space program etc etc
Marylyn Monroe was a Gemini
Nelson Mandela
Tupac shukur
Biggie smalls
Even…Gabrielle Giffords , ‘head shaking left to right with eyes watering]
We have a dangerous job, but once you recognize mercury as your true god you receive a lot of benefits, a lot of gifts from the gods ,im loved by all the gods young Gemini.

you’ll be amazed as to why all the religions look at the zodiac as what ever they look at it as.
I will believe the stories of the stars and the mapping before anything else, I will always believe in the first known presents of gods and the fight we have to fight down here for them.

To be honest and truthful, every thing I do to the *&^%$ is vengeance for what they have done to all my Gemini’s that died knowing to much ,a zodiac sign that only tends TO teach and create the impossible for the other signs, THAT’S MY JOB…. THAT’S WHAT I DO

OUR GIFT IS SEEING THE FUTURE….PERIOD, use your gift wisely, they tried to create the 13th sign which makes us cancers, they can never take our gods from us, and that’s what I stopped, it very ,very important that I did that, but I vision it in 2001, so it was very easy when I caught it.

Please tell me your true 100% details on fascinating things they have sent you, or you have witnessed ,I’m waiting with much interest.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

by the way did some one just pass away in the last year or shorter very close to you

Yes! Only about a week ago, actually. Oh, and I just happened to think... he was (is) also a Gemini!

I'm going to read through your post several more times and roll it around in my head a bit and I promise to get back to you! I have to be up early in the morning and I'm not a morning person so I need to rest up, but I'll have a reply for you tomorrow! Thank you for your reply! It's very much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i love u

any details about sagitarius? i know it was mentioned few times before, will look back.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is why forums are a bad place for someone like this person...

Take one heavily drugged up teen, a computer and the great sea that is the "interwebs" and you have a recipe for disaster.

I actually wanted to put myself into a coma after reading this drivel.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

by the way did some one just pass away in the last year or shorter very close to you

Yes! Only about a week ago, actually. Oh, and I just happened to think... he was (is) also a Gemini!

I'm going to read through your post several more times and roll it around in my head a bit and I promise to get back to you! I have to be up early in the morning and I'm not a morning person so I need to rest up, but I'll have a reply for you tomorrow! Thank you for your reply! It's very much appreciated.

Jesus christ young gemini, he must of been very close to you because he was all over my shoulder watching me type.its no problem though i just always feel the dead around me,and if im talking or chatting with some one,they always seem to find me,either to give a message or to let the other person know that they might not be here in the flesh but they are here in spirit,look forward in talking to you,if my ability is at full strength,i might try to see what he has to say if anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening
i love u

any details about sagitarius? i know it was mentioned few times before, will look back.

The sagitarious love the crowd,terrel owens is a sagitarious,you see how he is with the crowd,lol.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
This is why forums are a bad place for someone like this person...

Take one heavily drugged up teen, a computer and the great sea that is the "interwebs" and you have a recipe for disaster.

I actually wanted to put myself into a coma after reading this drivel.

Are you in a coma yet ?
It would be very appreciated.

edit on 22-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
posted on 21-1-2011 @ 01:56 PM this post Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW I really like the "Christ arose on the third day, the son of God who became a sun/star as he was resurrected in physical form, and that's how his image on the Shroud of Turin was formed" angle to it all with an angle's spin.

That's if I am reading your possible double meaning metaphors correctly.

Hey unc,that was my answer,i said no the sun can not be created but yes the son can be created,lol,and i was right.thanks unc.

I've spent over a year now learning your lingo. Sometimes I get it, and sometimes don't exposing my comprehension gap.

Glad I got this one. :-)

You have some really brilliant thoughts going on in your head. I really get a mind thrill when I can grasp them. I guess there is a connection to your recreation theory in all this. That everything you post relates to "the loop" of all things that are the repetitive Universe or patterns of multiples therein a greater cycle. There is an uncertainty of which is occurring. That is how large is the cycle? One or multiple variations? The question being, "Is the same exact course of everything repeating the same cycle of one particular Universe, this Universe, or repetitive patterns of multiple ones with different courses of cause and effect originating out of a singularity?" That is, courses of action, the ripple effect, that comprise, the same events, or different events, each time this Universe is recreated from its Big Bang phase to collapsing back into the Primeval Atom once again to rebound its energy like a racket ball bouncing off a wall, rebounding its internal compression exploding out on the same exact course as before, or in one of many possibles, which, are finite. Either way these lives we live now must have lived before and will inevitably again if your recreation theory is correct. It can be without a shadow of a doubt be mathematically proven. At this point it's not certain.

One thing is for certain though. We are all here now living as conscious beings at this very moment. The odds of which are so astronomical against such makes what you have theorized quite possible. Communicating this all to the public on the internet undercover is understandable. there is not enough known factors that have been proven to bring the whole theory forward into the public light. However personally speak regarding the little bit of what you have communicated, that I have been able to decipher over that past year and half or so, is that I've come to understand this theory of yours is possibly one of the most brilliant discoveries in understanding of what this is exactly that we all live within, the Cosmos and the space time continuum mechanism. What it all functions as one repetitive system leading to the illumination of the "How?" of it all. A place where our life/s, our conscious state according to our own individual unique brain circuitry that gives of the ability to be who we are individually, one consciousness as ourselves, viewing, comprehending, what we can around us from the perspective of being a single independent conscious entity living within the same time as other conscious entities from great to small, are all possible. Making possible our individual consciousness that never dies because all repeats within the cycle of the life span of the Universe down do our own trillions of neurons we possess each time this Universe exists, making up who we are, an independent conscious awareness. This is all possible because it could be when all that is splits apart like a grouping of magnetized ball bearings being forced apart can come together in the same arrangement if gravitational force between just two atoms during the Big Freeze phase of the Universe act upon one another starting the slow march back to the Primeval Atom once again. If so in a type of Big Crunch it will all be forced apart again. Spreading out and coming together again and again in either the same pattern or in a series of patterns where there are only a limited number of possibilities make the case that it is inevitable for this pattern that exists now to happen again. This allows for our conscious lives to be repeated as we know them. In between the span of "when we are not" according to our own individual perspectives is instantaneous. So according to our own individual awareness we always are. The right now, the here and now that we occupy, as ourselves, which is all apart of the course of everything originating out of one single event, a singularity.

You are going to change the very notion of what all is. The universal compass point direction of time, used to plot where we are now relative to all else possible, the entire map of possibilities. Exposing where we are relative to everything else within a repetitive space time continuum sequence within a very short time as Galileo did on a level of where Earth is, where we are, within the near Cosmos. Or what Columbus did bringing knowledge to the educated world by being able to map where the New World was on a map relative to all other land masses. That's discovery.

One day your brilliant mind will be relieved to the entire world when you are ready for your wisdom to be shared with the rest of the world. You will not only win a Nobel Prize, I believe, but the world will name such a prize after you one day. I do believe you might be more brilliant than Einstein.

Everyone take notice of the author of this thread. You are posting with a truly great mind when you are posting with the nic Immortalgemini527.

Your the best unc,i thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Ok, I'm back! A bit late, but back, lol.

Yes, he was my step-grandfather... actually the second of my step-grandfathers to pass away within the past few months. This one I was closer to though. He was a very sweet man, but I loved them both. The other one was good enough as a person... he just kept to himself more so we weren't as close.

Now, about the Mycarpeans (or however it's spelled, lol)... I was in a deep meditative state... quite possibly the deepest I've ever been in and I kept hearing a woman's voice saying "The Mycarpeans," over and over. I had never heard the word before (to my knowledge) and honestly, when the meditation was over, I couldn't remember the word I heard. It wasn't until one or two mediations later that (after hearing this name repeated each time) that I finally remembered it. Now, this next part, I feel crazy even saying because I have no clue what this "voice" was referring to but I kept getting "you're chosen..." over and over. I remember asking "chosen for what?" Didn't get an answer. I've googled it, but that was basically useless.

I don't think I ever heard "the Mycarpeans" again, after those few meditations. I just remember that it was a female voice and it was so.... pure??? I guess that would be the word? Anyway, that's my experience and where the name came from.

And if you do get anything from ANYONE who may be watching over me, please feel free to let me know.
My father passed away when I was 4, as well as most of the other influential men in my life... most of them literally went within a year of each other. I often wonder about them and what they think about me. That's up to you though... not asking for a favor, but if anything comes through, feel free to pass it on to me. I'd gladly welcome it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ok, I'm back! A bit late, but back, lol.

Yes, he was my step-grandfather... actually the second of my step-grandfathers to pass away within the past few months. This one I was closer to though. He was a very sweet man, but I loved them both. The other one was good enough as a person... he just kept to himself more so we weren't as close.

Now, about the Mycarpeans (or however it's spelled, lol)... I was in a deep meditative state... quite possibly the deepest I've ever been in and I kept hearing a woman's voice saying "The Mycarpeans," over and over. I had never heard the word before (to my knowledge) and honestly, when the meditation was over, I couldn't remember the word I heard. It wasn't until one or two mediations later that (after hearing this name repeated each time) that I finally remembered it. Now, this next part, I feel crazy even saying because I have no clue what this "voice" was referring to but I kept getting "you're chosen..." over and over. I remember asking "chosen for what?" Didn't get an answer. I've googled it, but that was basically useless.

I don't think I ever heard "the Mycarpeans" again, after those few meditations. I just remember that it was a female voice and it was so.... pure??? I guess that would be the word? Anyway, that's my experience and where the name came from.

And if you do get anything from ANYONE who may be watching over me, please feel free to let me know.
My father passed away when I was 4, as well as most of the other influential men in my life... most of them literally went within a year of each other. I often wonder about them and what they think about me. That's up to you though... not asking for a favor, but if anything comes through, feel free to pass it on to me. I'd gladly welcome it.

Are you a woaman?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes.
Will be 35 this year.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes.
Will be 35 this year.

Then your the one i have been looking for, I knew one day i would find you and my mission will be over.
They always told me that i would find you, you are the chosen one, and here is what they chose you for.

You have to bring the Mother of all life back into the text of life.
You have to bring her back so she can sit side by side with her king, God.

The word that was given to you is a secret place that no man or woman knows about, its a tribe that the prophetess of all woman came from.
Her name, ‘FE-MAE-LE’, she was the first female to ever meet the Mother of all Mothers, Gods soul mate, Gods wife, Gods Queen.

If you do it you will be on immortal status amongst all the gods, as she is the secret to us winning the war.

The biggest and first metmeanochi ever. Was that the woman was nothing, nothing but the whore in the bible, the slave of men’s fulfillments, and the first to create and bring sin upon the earth. She was reduced from a goddess to such words as mother nature, mother earth and other wild unrelated time displacements of the history which has reduced her powers and has influenced her position from the heavens as nothing but a....nothing, in the world of humans .

This was the greatest war trick to ever be bestowed upon the mortals of this world ,to take mans most precious thing from him, the Woman.

The other night when I was talking to you ,I almost froze to death ,in fact, I almost shattered all my teeth ,I couldn’t walk ,I couldn’t move ,and when I tried to go upstairs ,my whole body just locked up with coldness.
It was the second time in my life that it happened to a point in which it was unbearable, and for some reason ,both times happened on here. I believes some people have passed away that was on here within the last year that misses the people on this board ,so the frequencies of the dead is very strong on the ats, loll, usually when I feel the dead over me, it gets cold, but not like the 2 times that I have been on here. Just was sharing how I knew what I knew when I asked you did some one pass away, hope I didn’t scare you.

I believe in my heart that I have found who I need to give this information to ,I am on 13 other web sites and I have been looking for you for a very long time, they gave me a word along time ago that I never understood until the other day when presented it to me by you ,the word is the tribe she was from and the place where she met the mother of all , and yes ,the voice is pure.

Fe-mae-le came to you her self ,only me and you know how pure the voice is, only me and you no what she meant ,the last hope of mans survival is all on you.

I will write the details in a pm, its nothing you have to do right away, because its not time yet, you will know when.
[ Fe-mae-le fruits ]’ was one of many books ,one of 5 books that the Vatican never got a hold of ,a thought of a woman and a goddess is, ‘THE GREATEST SECRET TO A HUMAN ABOUT THE VATICAN’
THEY WILL NEVER LET THE WORLD KNOW OF THIS, FOR A WOMAN AND A WOMAN GODDESS WILL NEVER BE TOLD ,NEVER.

‘THE PEAR TREE’
‘When my 7 daughters of distinguished names have gone upon your earth ,then all hope is lost for humans, for the fruits will be eaten and there will be no more fruit to eat from the tree.

PRINCESS DIANA
MOTHER THERESA
Benazir Bhutto
Jon Benét Patricia Ramsey, BECAUSE OF THE PRINCESS CROWN.
And one more, In which I don’t want to confirm yet, so you have 2 more, watch the names ,you will know when its time to change the war around, it has to be a woman to do this, I can not, sorry to impose the worlds last hope on you, but its you.
You are the last hope.
The only thing that will happen if you do this is.

1. The brains of scientist will upgrade by 20 years.
2. 35 natural disasters will be no more in a 100 years.
3. 4 man made disasters will be no more.
4. 35 of the ^%$%^# will not be born.
5. 7 of our side will make it through the journey of being born
6. Cures of 7 kinds will be found within 10 years.
7. 2 end of the worlds will be thwarted ,1 a mistake the other blatant.
8. For 300 years the world will be at peace now that mommy is home.
And 2 others that I would like to share privately.

"you're chosen..." over and over.

I kept hearing a woman's voice saying "The Mycarpeans,"

The ma-ca-phe-ans was a secret tribe, a tribe that female was from, a tribe that was so secret that even there foot steps of earth have never been treaded on , a place that only the Vatican may know about.
After I send this to you in a pm, my quest is over ,I will be no more on this forum or any other, as my vision that I would finally find you is over.
After I send you the details, you have until the 2 last woman have deceased to decide when and how, just don’t let them slip away with out you noticing them, try to do it when the 6th woman has gone, look for the names of the mother.
And if the locust do something out of the ordinary, then that means that the &^%$#$% knows of the plan, do it then.

you’ve been chosen.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yes, please, by all means, U2U me! Not scared... not much scares me these days. Not even things that should, lol. And well... I'm clueless, so tell me anything you want! I'll look forward to your email. Wow... that's a lot to take in. I think I need to read that about twenty more times, lol. I'll be paying attention though!

Oh, and I have THE WORST time meditating these days!!! I can't keep my mind quiet. How do I fix that? It used to be so easy!
edit on 1/23/2011 by gemineye because: add info

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

There was another thread that immortal posted related to this this topic. Anyone know what happened to it?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

I saw it. Someone said I didn't exist and I was going to reply just to say that I do indeed exist, but looks like it went 404. Don't know why.
Didn't get to read it all.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
Here is an enigma to ponder, for a time, and times, and half a time...

To approach the speed of light and cross the thresh-hold, an object, or particle would gain mass? And all time appeared to stop as being "eternal?" So that on that scale, it would seem as a sun?

Perhaps to surpass this barrier, things would appear as if at the level of the atom?

Can you see the inference? To Be or Not To Be, to think it is to do it, the faith of even a mustard seed...you can see where this is headed?

Could it be so simple? If it is, how can we prove it? Is the capacity of "leaping of faith" have everything to do with it?

If this is so, then what we "think," what we "do," and what we "are" has direct influence and effect on scales we never thought possible? How can "we know" this information? Quantum Entanglement? If so, then "Light" is the answer all along. Literal, Parable, Taken Literally, unravels the "enigma?"

Does this have any effect? Using logical words for a quantum thought? Where is the origin?

Ponder this for a time, times, and half a time...and you'll have the answer.

Wow' and yet another door has been opened for me ,and i guess doors have always been opened and there for you.i understand perfectly,will do.

Is the capacity of "leaping of faith"
If so, then "Light" is the answer all along. Literal, Parable, Taken Literally, unravels the "enigma?"

what are you ?

Who, me? Oh, rest assured, that I am only just one person, just like everyone else. "Awareness," "Sentience," and "Charity," are good synergistic virtues; but of course, "faith," "love," and "charity," work also. But Charity is the best one of all.

I perceive our "true heritage" to be one, in-which the above virtues are a foundation-stone, of sorts, but quite literally, the underpinning and framework to build-up one's-self and others as a very positive and enlightening individual.

The worst feeling a person can have is when they "know" or have "insight" into a situation or event, and with commitment and force-of-will could have changed things for the better, and didn't. I am not sure which is worse, "The Dark Night of the Soul," or "Regrets of Indecision." Both are crippling, to say the least; I really don't care for either of the two options. So I won't choose either. Even as I reject those two choices, there must be another answer, logically; it must exist. If not, then formulation of another choice is necessary, but sometime, it's not the answer that is wrong, it is the equation.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here's the string, being encoded as binary; but there is an interesting pattern.

See for yourself:

001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100 000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011 000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000 110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000000110000001100000011000100110001001100010011000100110001 001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100 010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011 000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100 110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001 001000000011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100 01001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001001100010011000100110001

There seems to be "perfect" symmetry in this code. Do you have any additional details about it?
edit on 23-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join