It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin Court Martial : Eyewitness Speaks Out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There has been much debate regarding Obama's eligibility to hold the office of POTUS.
As documents such as a certificate of birth appear to be forgeries by many, those filing suites against the lack of vetting have been shot down at every turn.
The higher courts seem to take the position that a majority of Americans elected Obama so evidently de facto, the courts see fit to let the election stand.
Terry Lakin's pursiut of an answer to the simplest of questions, 'Is Obama eligible to be POTUS?' has been sought through chain of command, Congress, and civil court without results.
When Terry, a 17 years veteran officer and MD was once again ordered overseas, (an order that must come from the President), in protest and to force the issue, he refused to be depoyed until he knew the order was coming from a properly legitimate, vetted Commander-in-Chief.
Subsequently, he was charged in a military court marshal.
During his legal battles and trial, he was refused discovery, witness testimony and evidently after retaining military councel for his defence, his attorney turned on him while testifying in a railroadesque double-cross, and ultimately he was found guilty and sent to Levenworth for 6 months and lost everything.

U.S. Naval Commander Charles F. Kerchner Jr. (Ret.) discusses his eyewitness account while attending the court martial of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin. Lakin,a decorated officer and physician had refused deployment to Afghanistan until President Obama produced a long form birth certificate to signify a clean chain of command and his ability to issue lawful orders.Talk To Solomon Show 12-21-10. NOTE : In this court martial Lt. Col. Lakin was denied discovery and the ability to call witnesses pertaining to Obama's eligibility because it may "embarrass the President" according to Army Judge Lind.

A trust fund has been set up to help his family as he no longer has a job, pension, etc...

View the video Source here

From what information is gathered from the retired Commander, it seems as though the military, the courts, Congress, and anyone who has jurisdiction has simply disgarded their mandate and refused to adhere to the constitution.

They have denied Terry's legal rights using the justice system to make an example of a true patriot and one of the few to actually perform his duty against the usurpation of the office of POTUS, and this kangaroo court stripped him of everything in an immoral treasonous manner that mocks the constitution and American rights to it's core.
This is a sad day indeed....

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
An absolute travesty of the highest order! How does one explain this to their children? Standing up for what you believe in and/or the rule of law is apparently a luxury only the rich and powerful may have. What a country

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Yeah youre right, it IS a travesty, he should have followed his LAWFUL orders

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

In this court martial Lt. Col. Lakin was denied discovery and the ability to call witnesses pertaining to Obama's eligibility because it may "embarrass the President" according to Army Judge Lind.

Performing judgements is a very difficult role. That said I do find it very concerning when courts use reasons such as "embarrass" or "prejudice" when the evidence is solid and clear. Something is not right in the big house, maybe a minor transgression maybe something really big. Either way the fallout from Lt. Col. Lakin found innocent would have placed the whole political process and social structure into disarray (as if it is not bad enough already). I do honour Lt. Col. Lakin for his stance and it has helped confirm some rumours.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by budaruskie

Yeah youre right, it IS a travesty, he should have followed his LAWFUL orders

Yes yes and the court SHOULD prove the orders to be LAWFUL, but they didn't.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

When the law fits the agenda it IS followed. When it is arbitrary and "interpreted" or cherry-picked to further an agenda or silence opposition, it is a farce.
To follow a farce is not in his oath.
Right? - Denied
Law? - Denied
Justice? - Denied
Ignorance? - I'll let you fill in the answer. (What is ATS' Motto?)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
what was unlawful about his CO telling him to get on a plane, go somewhere, answer questions?
I'm not gonna argue this again, he was an officer, he refused his LAWFUL orders, now he's punished, and because of his failure to follow orders, his family suffers

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

uhmn dude if the order comes from the president and this guy had reason to believe the president was unable to give him orders, then he did the right thing. Imagine if the president was an alien in disguise, would you follow your orders if you knew ? Well think of alien as illegal alien, now think of the constitution USA military is sworn to uphold. Sometimes being a good soldier requires "thought" as well. Following orders like raping women and children is following orders, would you do it? " Similar actions produce like results".

Dying in vain is probably a soldier's worst fear and there is no honor in following bogus orders. Trained killing machines is one thing but a human being is another. Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

what was unlawful about his CO telling him to get on a plane, go somewhere, answer questions?
I'm not gonna argue this again, he was an officer, he refused his LAWFUL orders, now he's punished, and because of his failure to follow orders, his family suffers

That it is lawful is telling of how deep the corruption goes, IMHO

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

I think that's being a little petty. If you want to interpret it your own way, how about this- The war began under Bush. He's no longer in office but the soldiers continue their duty.

Soldiers following orders for deployment even though they believe the war is illegal.

This guy let himself be brainwashed by the tea party nonsense. Now his family suffers.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Of course he was convicted...............remember Obama said "I won", and he meant it, how dare qustion the great chosen annointed one? Any bets they clear this pos though, Major Nidal Malik Hasan? Hel, he's probably not only gonna be cleared, but awarded money for his trauma inflicticed by islamophobes.The world is just getting wose by the day.................

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They stopped short of going after Lt. Watada after he refused to go to Iraq under Bush citing that the Iraq war was morally wrong and a breach of American law.

I think Lt. Watada must have had a stronger case because the military backed off. They probably went forward with Lt. Lakin since his case, due to lack of disclosure, is more difficult to prove.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Not being from the US, I am something of a bystander but also a stakholder in this dscussion so I will offer this perspective.

If Obama has the documentry evidence required to prove he is eligible to be president of the US why doent he offer it to the public record?

If he does not have such documentation why did the estalbishment remain silent during the run up to the presidential election and why did the republicians not raise this issue during the election camapaign, it would have been a winner for them. Imagine, the democrat presidental candidate having to withdraw due to ineligibility to be president, that would have handed the election to the republicans on a platter.

We all know that policial parties and the busienss groups have heaps of people whose job it is to dig up dirt on the opposition, it goes on everwhere.

The fact that the Rebulicians, the establishment and the media all chose to remain silent would suggest that they were all colluding to bring about a particular presidental election outcome.

Given the other observations that have been made in this thread, it would appear that the US, far from being the beacon of freedom, demoracy and the rule of law, is slowly sliding into tyranny.

This has grave implications for the rest of world particualy the other major western powers and western middle powers such as my own country, Australia.

cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Abbby

ditto

2nd line

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Just because his CO orders him to do something does not make it a lawful order.

If that order emanates from an unlawful means, it is not a lawful order. If Bin Laden had told this mans CO to have him strap on a bomb belt, is his refusal to do it worthy of court martial? Nope...because he is refusing to follow in unlawful order.

All the CO has done is make himself complicit in the conspiracy to be unlawful by Obama.

Now, they can throw him in Ft. Knox...but they should still prove the presidents eligibility. The fact that they won't just lets you know how deep the corruption and conspiracy runs, how scared people are to buck the conspiracy. That should be very worrisome. VERY.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm betting over 90% of the people in thias thread NEVER served in the military, and if you didnt, you really have no place to say ANYTHING about what goes on in the military

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I do not understand if all the orders stop at the top, why did Bush not get in trouble for stacking naked men when subordinates did? They were following orders. What is the difference?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm betting over 90% of the people in thias thread NEVER served in the military, and if you didnt, you really have no place to say ANYTHING about what goes on in the military

Now that makes sense! I guess if you don't serve in politics you don't have a say in that either, huh?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Did you serve? What branch? Your MOS? Honorably discharged? Ever deployed?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Did you serve? What branch? Your MOS? Honorably discharged? Ever deployed?

Yes. Army 1990-1998 92A, 91B, 94G Yes No
you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join