It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't this discussed more? This is the most compelling..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ThinkingCap

This is why the whole phenomena continues to be so compartmentalized imo. There are so many different aspects to the UFO truths. This particular one is dark dark dark.

Yes yes. Much much darker at closer look. The whole of the Holocaust may have been more along the lines of large scale human sacrifce to invoke the "gods" for contact or information in return, following "orders".

Also consider that something along the lines of a great leap in technology took place early that really had no effect on the progression of winged air craft and mass production of same. Sort of like a Nemo effect i.e.Tesla. Maybe they have set up shop out on some island somewhere out in the vastness of water. Maybe every great scientist we have know over that last 100 years were front guys for this "organization'.

Consider the Book of Enoch says that man was show by "others" everything from weaving to metal making even showed them how to make cosmetics for women, plant root properties and the list goes on....even spiritualism, shamanism which as we know so permeated the tribes of the earth for centuries and passed down as legacy from the beginning even being at the core of the Nazi movement. Really a great shamanistic large scale revival.
edit on 24-12-2010 by Logarock because: sp

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
anyone can say what they want about about the existence of cigar UFO or the Kenneth Arnold craft but seeing is believing and I have seen both the Arnold craft and the Cigar together in the same incident

the Arnold craft is /was very real as is the cigar

I didn't know about Paperclip at the time but I do now and I am sure they are ours as I was very near Luke AFB when I saw these they are amazing but apparently they are now antique curiosities and may have been 25 years ago when I saw them

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So many of our readers seem to be unaware that the technology to make possible the disc shaped flying vehicles has been repeatedly described by unconventional physicists. Here is one, for example: Fifth Force Theory by Randall Mills. www.blacklightpower.com...

These theories have been disregarded because the detection of the described force does not seem reproducible for some reason. But if this force was available in the form theorized, then it would have some interesting properties. To get the most coupling with a gravitational field, a flying vehicle would need to be round. As such, it would be inherently unstable, and would need four small repulsion units to stabilize it and hold it flat. When it descended from a great height (space) the coupling with the gravitational field would generate a lot of energy which would have to be dissipated somehow - and the obvious way is with an array of bright lights.

There is a recently published science fiction novel in which somebody accidentally realizes the Fifth Force as described by Mills above. See "A Disruptive Invention" adisruptiveinvention.com... . The events which follow the introduction of UFO technology into American Society are both stunning and, in some ways familiar, as the US air force rushes to hush up and conceal the new technology. All those with knowledge of the new technology are rounded up into the Redstone arsenal in Huntsville, just as happened with the German rocket scientists in 1945.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufofan
To get the most coupling with a gravitational field, a flying vehicle would need to be round.

Must we have coupling? How about something that negates the effects of gravity and any other resistance and produces nothing that would need to be countered. So no "for every action there must be equal and opposite reaction". How else could anything soild fly at over 10,000 miles an hour and stop on a dime. But yea the idea about the lights of lighted craft or whatever, like glowing. Lightning passes through the air at top speeds and really it should be more like driving a nail into wood or diving into water.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Shooter420

hello shooter420
welcome to ats.
you never know, that box may give insight into the fantastic secrets hidden for many years. i suppose the silence from your family could be because of how things turned out. i remember twenty years ago backpacking and meeting up with two german lads the same age. after a few beers and some music they were apologetic about the war. i'm from the uk. i remember howling with laughter and looking at these guys i stated i didn't blame them or even had any intention of bringing the subject up. they were more relaxed after i told them the joke about hitler having no nose.
regards f

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When you look at Paperclip and check into it even a little it's not hard to think that black triangles that are seen nowadays could easily be made by us. Am 50/50 on whether or not they are, but they should have access to that type of technology by now.

Merry Christmas all.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

(1) Theories linking reports of UFOs (and, during World War II "foo fighters") to nazi secret weapons have been discussed in numerous UFO books. I'd be happy to give you some references to discussion in UFO books of Operation Paperclip and some of the individuals mentioned in your OP.

[/quote

Well said. Foo fighters have nothing to do with WW2 technology. Foo fighters are ufo orbs. Not man made stuff, proper out of this world tech. Heck the Germans couldn't even make a proper tank until the final stages/last stand in the war, they didn't make the foo, something else is behind it
edit on 24-12-2010 by ufoorbhunter because: Quote got mingled with reply

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by tom502
I tend to believe there really is something to the Nazi saucer craft, and the Vril Society channelling Aldebaran. I think it very possible they may have had ET contact. I have heard 2 people, Von Braun being one, claimed they did have contact, and was technologically assisted. It could be a romantic fantasy, but something about the Haunebu and Vril craft just feels real to me.

I've never seen a satisfactory link to Von Braun saying this, only seen it mentioned. Do you have a source of documentation in the media, a book or a transcript known to be real?

As to Channeling, I'm still awaiting even one demonstration that is any proof whatsoever. Seems more an extension of mental illness to me.

On the topic of the German's excursions into experimental aircraft, I'm very interested and fascinated with that topic.

Your second paragraph answers the first!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
People love to get a kick outta the Nazis so they throw them into weird fantasies like this all the time.

"NAZI UFO connection"
"NAZI Illumnati connection"
"NAZI Secret CIA Mind Control connection"
et all..

Like all the others, this topic has no solid proof and merely presents poorly written science fiction as fact.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

I think it has a lot of merit ,Paperclip is a fact Nazis were incorporated into the highest levels of public trust before the 'war' was even over,and not just a few, but thousands.It is also a fact that the US had nothing much in the way of advanced science prior to the Nazi assimilation that was Paperclip. We know that the German Govt was entirely devoted to acquiring arcane techniques from ancient cultures with the sole goal of overrunning the entire Earth,to manifest their One World Oder ,it would therefore follow that you take those same people and hand them the entire Military Industrial Complex of a country they are going to run with it and keep on doing that ,this time with the full funding and enable of that Country ,the US. seems nothing more than obvious when they cover all their sites and documents with the Emblems of their religion , like everything the Military produces ! This board is lousy with examples so I won't bother to post them all.In light of the obvious tidal of documentation to support the Nazification of the US something more than just a statement of your disbelief would be needed to argue this. I know that these craft that the poster started this thread with are real I've seen them up close and personal and I got a goood look at both! They came from an AFB that I lived near! not blinky lights not orbs, Craft! One looked EXACTLY like the picture of the crescent shaped white one and one was a cigar about the size of a passenger jet. Both completely real. They didn't come from space they came from our AFB. I can't imagine what kind of propulsion they used they were very quite could fly any way they wanted fast ,slow ,low high ,CLOSE! really close. They exist I saw no insignia but I know we didn't have the capability to even imagine these things until Paperclip

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Turiddu reamrks that he can't imagine how these flying objects could have worked. It seems like somebody has, because if you Google the book title "A Disruptive Invention" ( adisruptiveinvention.com...) and look at the book, there is laid out in the course of the story a detailed description of how a UFO was built and subsequently tested at area 51. Both the hardware and software are explained. Just as in Operation Paperclip, everybody who really knew how the technology worked was rounded up and secured in the Redstone Arsenal. I think that there might be an awful lot of truth hidden in this supposed novel, in fact it would not be surprising if the powers that be suppress it soon, as it might be getting awfully close to the truth about what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ufofan

oh good tip on the book ! I actually found out that lots of people with knowledge they can't tell write it out as fiction!
I used to wonder why certain Sci Fi works had so much resonance .
As to not knowing how the craft worked? well hells bells!I I use lots of things everyday that I can't build myself, fer cryin' out loud

coincidently here's a guy who says he saw strange fluid leaking out of a crashed saucer/craft
I can't for the life of me find the video but a description in the Vamanika Shastra says the mercury vortex propulsion fluid was purple and yellow

anyway the truth is out there!

<< 1   >>

join