It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Being Warned! Freezing Temps Worldwide May Lead To Food Shortages

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You Are Being Warned! Freezing Temps Worldwide May Lead To Food Shortages

theintelhub.com

Special Note: Again my voice issues a strong warning and again I urge all who can to stock up on superfoods for survival do so. Rejuvenate, which I use in my concentrated nutritional medicine protocols, makes the best survival food one can imagine. It has a shelf life of approximately two to three years and can provide nourishment to the whole family in the best and worst of times. Green gold is actually better then the yellow stuff so please think seriously and plan for worst case scenarios. I have always called Spirulina green gold and most of the Rejuvenate products have spirulina and chlor
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I knew something was up when we missed fall in Texas. Our fall lasted one week. It was a straight week of 30 degree temp witch put our plants into shock in 3 days and caused them to shed their leafs in 7. Fall is my favorite season i was disappointed when it did not come. I checked my local weather archive from 2004-2010 and noticed in my city their is a 10 degree drop. November and oct we never get any temps under 40 degrees except this year. Some thing is up and they are not telling us about it.

theintelhub.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
But...but....this simply can not be true!!!!! Al Gore said that the earth has a fever!!!! He said the science was settled!!! What do you mean? You must be mistaken!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When I look at the historical data for my area on weather.com, a large amount of the cold records were actually set in the 1950s. Further, the actual temperature right now is 56 degrees with a low tonight of 44, where the average low temperature is 39 degrees and the record low is all the way down at 25 degrees.

I then checked a state I had lived in previous and it looked pretty similar, actual current temp is 54 degrees with a low of 45 tonight, average is 45 and the record low is 32...still a long ways off.

Forgive me if I'm not shaking in my boots.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

A couple things to add.
the US no longer has any stategic grain stores. They all got used up in 2008.

The idiots in DC just passed the Farmer eradication bill.

(places tinfoil hat on head)

You might like to take a peek at my Ultimate Conspiracy Theory! Who knows it might be the REAL explanation for why thse in Washington DC seem to have lost their marbles.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Things seem to be getting warmer rather than colder, speaking for the US of course.

I bet next year will be even hotter... Can't say the same about Britain though.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish

Forgive me if I'm not shaking in my boots.

You should never be shaking in your boots over a news report. It makes you have a cloudy judgment. But it does not hurt to buy some extra food.

By the way where do you live? I live in Texas. I think i know why our temps our changing. Our jet streams are off, we no longer get jet stream air from the gulf of Mexico. All of our winds are coming from the north now. Their is a video in that article that shows how the wind is circulating around the usa instead of the northern hemisphere. I do not think that its to far fetch that the gulf stream has stopped. Millions of gallons of THICK oil. I could see how that could stop/slow down a less viscous liquid like water and change the temps of the water. The news was reporting that the oil was going to get in the gulf stream and be sent to Europe. Maybe it stopped before it happened? IDK just speculation.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Things seem to be getting warmer rather than colder, speaking for the US of course.

I bet next year will be even hotter... Can't say the same about Britain though.

acording to this article the south should be getting warmer and the north should be getting cooler. Witch is what this article is trying to say. That if their is a ice age the north would be completely covered in ice.
www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2010/12/21/prweb8031458.DTL

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
But...but....this simply can not be true!!!!! Al Gore said that the earth has a fever!!!! He said the science was settled!!! What do you mean? You must be mistaken!!!!

Indeed... I thought a boiling planet was where we were headed?

I'll start to believe this crap when it actually happens. Until then, I'll just consider it another mechanism by which to control the masses.

Those in favor of MMGW have still yet to explain last winters record lows across the globe, and this years record lows across Europe and Russia. The winter hasn't started yet...
edit on 22-12-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Here in Australia we've had snow - yes snow - a few days ago. This is the middle of our summer!!! We've also had very low temps for this time of year.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's winter.

It happens every year.

Nothing different that I've seen.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bee2010

Here in Australia we've had snow - yes snow - a few days ago. This is the middle of our summer!!! We've also had very low temps for this time of year.

The town of Bombala in New South Wales, east of Kosciuszko, recorded its first summer snow since the bureau began keeping records there in 1965, Golding said.

The town of Cooma, also in New South Wales but north of Kosciuszko, recorded its first summer snow since records were first kept in 1973.

Cooma resident Krystal Pernitsch said the wind chill factor made Monday’s high temperature of 59 degrees (15 degrees Celsius) feel like 48 degrees (9 Celsius).

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Look. People.

This is part of what we can EXPECT from Global Warming. I wish to every deity that could conceivably exist that it had not been friggin' popularized as friggin' Global Warming. IT IS GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE.

Al Gore did NOT say things were just going to be getting hotter. THE SCIENCE DOES NOT SAY IT EITHER. You frickin' diss on Al Gore for being the rather annoying spokesperson for a genuine phenomenon, yet you have clearly never even listened to the man or the group he claimed speakership for.

THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED.

The average temperature of the world will indeed be higher. But MOSTLY extreme weather will become more extreme. In addition, individual climate regions will change. Places that are fertile now will be come desert; deserts will become forested; etc. etc.

This does not run contrary to the actual science which suggests global warming!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Look. People.

This is part of what we can EXPECT from Global Warming. I wish to every deity that could conceivably exist that it had not been friggin' popularized as friggin' Global Warming. IT IS GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE.

Al Gore did NOT say things were just going to be getting hotter. THE SCIENCE DOES NOT SAY IT EITHER. You frickin' diss on Al Gore for being the rather annoying spokesperson for a genuine phenomenon, yet you have clearly never even listened to the man or the group he claimed speakership for.

THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED.

The average temperature of the world will indeed be higher. But MOSTLY extreme weather will become more extreme. In addition, individual climate regions will change. Places that are fertile now will be come desert; deserts will become forested; etc. etc.

WOW so can you prove to me that Co2 causes global warming? No. Think about this.... They know the (OF CORES THEY KNOW) climate was going to change before it even changed. So why not try and make a little extra cash? They cant just tell the world global warming is coming in a few years and nothing happens. In 2005 they knew the gulf loop current was going having problems %30 in heat reduction. 1 year latter An Inconvenient Truth comes out and says co2 is causing global warming, in the movie he talks about the loop currents shutting down. They blame it on us to make money. I cant belive you are defending Al gore. I bet you got suckered in to liking palin as well. All of them EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM including ron paul witch is controlled opposition is in on the game. I am sorry you cant see that.
edit on 22-12-2010 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Look. People.

THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED.

Respectfully, you are mistaken:

"So today, we dumped another 70 million tons of global-warming pollution into the thin shell of atmosphere surrounding our planet, as if it were an open sewer. And tomorrow, we will dump a slightly larger amount, with the cumulative concentrations now trapping more and more heat from the sun. As a result, the earth has a fever. And the fever is rising." Al Gore (Nobel lecture), December 10, 2007

The "global warming" con has repeatedly been exposed as a con. Everybody knows it. Remember the Mann statement "hide the decline" that illuminated the extent and true audacity of these con-men. It's over. The con is finished.

The odd part is to watch the con-men try to revise history. They have been busted in one of the biggest scams in human history, yet they continue to lie and sling the revisionist sewage.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but it has to be said here:

There IS NO "MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING". THERE IS NO "MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE."

End of discussion.

edit on 22-12-2010 by MMPI2 because:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The climate has been changing since the beginning of time. We have had previous ice ages, does that mean Co2 was the culprit back then? We have had other warming periods, does that mean Co2 was the culprit back then?

This whole issue gets easily clouded. Of course I think it is a good idea to take better care of our planet, that is always a good idea. It is obvious that people pollute the planet. Just look around you. However paying an extra tax will not do anything to solve the real issues we have with destroying our own planet. Al Gore, Climate Change is all a bunch of BS.

Science tells us that we exhale Co2. Science tells us that plants and trees take in Co2 and release oxygen. Common sense tells me if Co2 were really the cause for climate change (which has always changed) then we would stop cutting down every tree, stop destroying the rain forest, and stop developing every single piece of land possible and we would plant some trees, protect our rain forest, and protect other wildlife conservations areas and what little wilderness we have left. We can do all that if you stop certain companies and certain Governments. We can't accomplish any of that by paying an extra Tax.

Get your eyes on the ball and stop missing the bigger issue OP!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

NO "GLOBAL WARMING". THERE IS NO "CLIMATE CHANGE."

End of discussion.

Uhhh their is climate change. Its snowing in summer in Australia. EU is expecting a record braking winter. But its not Co2 climate change.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What is everyone worried about?
Codex alimentaryus will save you!
Monsanto will save you!
Your govt has it under control.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake! More fear mongering. Take up sprouting. Sprouts have a lot of nutrition and you can grow them inside. Start your own veggies indoors. There is no reason that everyone could not have a small garden! You can tuck veggies in among the flowers or make a small raised bed. Check out intensive gardening. Quit depending on lifeless, chemical laden, irradiated, third class veggies at the local store. Swap seeds with friends and neighbors for different veggies. Food shortages? Quit being so spoiled. Learn to eat what is in season. And grow it yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
There has been climate variations since they have been keeping records. This planet is just beginning to emerge from the the last ice age. At a few points in time the whole planet has been tropical. It will happen again !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join