It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Truther Debunks no SLAMS Jesse Venturas show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by samkent

It's a blog...
I could probably find a 100 blogs saying it was a great show..
He gives no links for proof and most of the people commenting disagree with him..

BTW, he's also an ATS member, not you I hope..

Yeah giving links on tv....many people will visit that (rolls eyes). Why is everyone so obsessed with "links" why not critical thinking? I mean what if tomorrow the government bombs us with a nuke...but when they do it and millions are dead. We still would need a "link" so we can believe it. When....back in highschool they taught not everything on the internet is true. But yet conspiracy theorist link to blogs (not credible), link to their own websites. How can you trust any "links" on the internet. When real scientists won't post read evidence, real government officials won't post evidence. Heck wikileaks was the first one where real documents are leaked and now everyone is mad at the wikileaks guy because he's linking the truth? Why is the human society so scared of the truth? Look at the news ALL against wikileaks why? Because he actually spread the truth!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It pretty much can be summed up as follows:

* Truthers have an issue because they were not invited to participate in the show.

* Skeptics have an issue because they have their head's in the dark places of government.

* The average citizen have no clue this was even a debatable incident and are now asking questions because Jesse's show is played to a wide audience.

* The FedGov has an issue because no one believes their OS fairytale and seeks to shut down all who speak out against the OS as well as regulate the internet.

All total, it is good that the Governor's show is reaching people on a broad spectrum because most of those who see the show never visit sites such as ATS nor do many of them even realize that any of the 911 events are disputed. And that is, disputed with very credible circumstantial evidence to boot. And in some aspects the evidence could within a court of law be enough to prompt a dismissal regarding the original verdict, if there was one to dismiss.

edit on 12/23/2010 by mikelee because: add content

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
i don't understand whats so hard for sinnthia to understand. these places do exist.

I guess I do not understand what it is you are all claiming exists. Buildings? I believe that. Buildings owned by the government? I believe that too. What are you saying exists? You cannot just say "FEMA camps are real" without explaining what a FEMA camp is given that on ATS there are plenty of threads claiming that the FEMA camps are anything from emergency shelters to extermination camps. So, please explain to me just what exact it is that we are all so excited over the very existence of. Please.

we're not saying the people in the episode were detained in there for a specific reason, but as someone said, you cant argue the existence.

You are right, I can not argue that buildings exist and that people may be near or in them and that Jesse Ventura was able to capture footage of buildings with his crew. I have stated many times, I already believed buildings existed. I do not understand why I am supposed to be concerned about these buildings, or should I say THIS building.

and I believe as mr ventura said in the show, if we have our jail houses over flowing and overcrowded, why are these just sitting around unused?

Perhaps because they are not equipped to hold prisoners? That is kind of my point. What are you saying exist? FEMA prisons? Is that the claim? I saw no proof of FEMA prisons in the episode.

Also I believe its proven that these places are all fitted with straight up gas chambers.

Mind if I ask why you believe that? Seriously, where did you get that information from and can you share it so that maybe I might believe it as well.

So this means you are claiming that what was proven to exist are prison/extermination camps, am I right? Or are you just saying they proved buildings exist that just happen to have gas chambers and should be used to house criminals? Help me out, please.

You can go on youtube and see numerous videos shot by civilians of these centers in their areas.

I have watched a great number of these videos and they all lack one important thing - any evidence that what they are filming is at all what they are claiming it is. There are large, empty buildings, surrounded by inward facing barbed wire all over the city I live in. I can go film them, say they are FEMA camps and post that on YOUTUBE and it will be the same thing as the videos I have seen. Do you have one that actually presents proof of what the building they are filming actually is?

I for one am truly scared in the direction we are moving. These things sitting around, tsa moving to bus stations, every day it seems less and less far fetched, but whats scarier are the people that really do believe their government would never deceive them.

So what is being scared doing for you so far? How has it helped? What has it encouraged you to do?

Do not get me wrong. I do not trust my government any farther than I can throw it. That is just more reason for me to not want to waste time chasing rainbows.

So let me kindly ask, can you provide me with the same proof that convinced you that there are FEMA camps all over the country, that they are equipped to detain prisoners, and contain gas chambers. Please. Pretty please.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

* The FedGov has an issue because no one believes their OS fairytale and seeks to shut down all who speak out against the OS as well as regulate the internet.

So of course what do they do?

Let Ventura's show go to air.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Whether you like his style or not (it is journalism dumbed down for the masses) it is probably a good starting point to address many of the issues that people who hadn't questioned the official story before have ever bothered to consider.

Of course anyone with any passing interest in the Pentagon attack will already be very familiar with the majority of the points raised, as they have been discussed here and on other forums endlessly.

What I found bizarre though in that programme is how he was allowed access into the Pentagon and was allowed to ask questions about the video camera footage and about basic evidence. Why would the Pentagon do that?

The woman who was head of the commission seemed ill prepared to answer basic questions and looked and sounded pretty incompetent on all topics raised, which is presumably why she was appointed in the first place.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They sure did.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

The camps do exist.

Not in the way the likes Ventura would have you believe though...

When Katrina hit, many residents were bussed off to these 'camps' as emergency accommodation, there was a thread here on ATS about it, although I haven't found it since the 2010 upgrade, the OP of the thread took photos from inside the camp and detailed the goings on.

Rules are strict and everyone is treated equally, to reduce conflict I would assume.

Suffice to say it's no walk in the park, but what would you expect in such a situation?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Emergency centers? I never thought there was any debate over whether or not emergency centers existed. I believe that, no problem. Seeing as how they are not built to prevent people from escaping, cannot readily accomodate a prisoner population, and certainly do not have any gas chambers - that is obviously not what we are talking about. I guess that is why I keep asking what it is that Ventura supposedly proved exist. Did he prove there are emergency centers, detainment camps, or extermination facilities?
I am sure you understand the confusion one might find in a place like ATS when someone proclaims "FEMA camps exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I have to then ask which FEMA camps we are talking about because on ATS "FEMA camp means a lot of different things. Know what I am saying?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ironic how jesse gets to the heart of the matter and now he is being attacked, he must be getting to the truth and i mean to the root of the problem.

Op ill keep an open eye on you from now on

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sorry to upset all you gifted CTers out there, but JV isn't a genius. He does his best. If you can't see his heart shine through his shows, then that's your bad. He certainly seems to be doing the best he can.

I honestly doubt he had much, if any, decision on who is part of his team. It is a MSM show, so it will of course be watered down. Did you honestly expect anything different? The fact that millions are being tuned onto wider pictures than what's usually available on MSM is what truly matters.

My main question is this: "Why are the powers that be even allowing a show like this to air" ?? It's almost as if they don't even care what people know, as long as it's not too deep, and as long as they're entertained and not rioting for juuuuust a little longer. Like a last ditch attempt to keep things from going haywire. Then when the time is right, just let the people go wild...I dunno, really. Just funky thoughts.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
He's proven to be a fear monger in my opinion. People can't think when they are mad. My wife can not watch that show without having to leave.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

all you are asking for is another bunch of ill-informed keyboard warriors who would rather stay in their basement afraid of TPTB, NWO, etc than learn something they didn't know about before.

Nailed it on the head!

so you trust the official story given by the 911 commission?

Yes it’s the only rational explanation. See Occam’s razor.

I think its odd to say the least that someone who spends all their time on ATS promoting the OS, nitpicking "truther theories", and generally doing their best to spread disinfo and frustrate those seeking the truth about 9/11 would find such an obscure blog that a 9/11 truther supposedly writes.

Disinfo and frustrate? No I am trying to open the door to the above-mentioned basement and shine some natural light on those keyboard warriors.

Why don't you ever try to refute those actual pieces of evidence that are consistently cited on this site rather than post this crap?

Evidence like Youtube videos of disappearing wings? Architects making conclusions about air crash physics.
If you were on trial, how would you react to this type of evidence against you? Would you give up your right your face your accuser? Ninety-five percent of this so-called evidence wouldn’t get past the front door of any court in the land. The remaining five percent would quickly be thrown out based on the lack of qualifications of the witness.

Clearly, just another diversionary tactic.

No this dog and pony show by the truthers is the diversion. Not once have I heard a comprehensive alternative story that covers all the undisputed facts (planes-buildings-people-reason).

Look at it from a grander scheme. If you firmly believe in this conspiracy then you distrust the government. Then you also likely believe in all the other major conspiracies.
How can a government function knowing it killed its own president and never went to the Moon? Likely because of the hidden alien bases there. Why would TPTB try to set up a NWO when the Grays are here to take over the Earth for its resources? Why would the Iluminati and Masons bother to spray chemtrails using regular aircraft when we have advanced technology recovered from downed UFOs? And since TPTB are controlling the FED in an effort to grab the last of the poor workers money before the big collapse of the dollar. How are they going to spend it all before Nirubu ends the world in 2012?

The only diversionary disinfo is all the reasons behind these conspiracies theories.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by him777

Okay, so you're proven to yourself that you or your wife can't watch the show without getting upset and not being able to think clearly.

I happen to think exceptionally well when I'm angry. You just gotta learn how to channel the emotion into focus. It seems many people aren't capable of that.

Still, anger is a phase in trauma. You're part of the way to acceptance.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

That's the 64 dollar question, Unity. Why do 'they' even allow it to be shown? I think it's because there really are two groups of people running the world, and they've been at odds since the beginning. "There's nothing new under the sun". Even on this seemingly trivial question about Jesse Ventura's TV show some of the same group of vultures are here to slam JV and cloud the argument with irrelevent comments pretending to clarify the facts. 'They' obviously aren't omnipotent. They too, have limitations. The louder they scream about how stupid we are, the better I feel about our chance of silencing them forever.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Even on this seemingly trivial question about Jesse Ventura's TV show some of the same group of vultures are here to slam JV and cloud the argument with irrelevent comments pretending to clarify the facts.

How is commenting on his background ‘clouding the argument’?

Your background is your credibility. Would you want Charles Manson as your daycare director?
JV seems to want the lime light more than the facts.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

I think the state of the world is much, much more complex than nearly anyone on these boards are willing to realize. There is no "they". There are various powers that be. There is human beings doing there thing: conquering. We've conquered the land from other species, so now we war with each other.

We have build logical extensions to natural social hierarchies. As you go towards the top, you gain more influence, and tend to become more ruthless in how you gain even more power. It's in our nature. Not some of us, ALL OF US, at least instinctively. We suppress it to various degrees depending on many factors. Some of it is conditioning. Some of it is programmed into us by various "powers that be"...people towards the theoretical top (which I don't believe is ever even possible as existing). In truth, if we didn't have these suppressions in place there would be no civilization.

So the "ruling class" MUST play a balancing act. They must take enough freedoms from the people to keep civilization/societies in check. They must not take too much else the people will revolt, and they will lose their position of influence. They MUST work with human and objective nature to an extent, else the system will collapse. We're simply witnessing the long term effects of a civilization playing out. It's just too corrupt.

So what is the intents of letting this show air? Many, it seems. I don't pretend to know them all, I simply know that thinkers...system builders of higher intellect work in a holistic, intuitive, integrative style of processing. It's simply not nearly as most make it out to be, and certainly not black and white. Overall, airing this show works well for whoever is behind this network...I guess Rupert Murdock or another media tycoon. It helps out some of his buddies more than it damages them.

We're just witnessing a real-life game of civilization playing out in real time. There are many people using every trick in the book to infuence, manipulate ... to get there way. Many people are duking it out.... all at once. This is humanity .... welcome to the insanity.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Disinfo and frustrate? No I am trying to open the door to the above-mentioned basement and shine some natural light on those keyboard warriors.

I've been on this site for some time and have read a lot of your nonsensical posts and the only conclusion that I'm 100% positive about is the fact that your are clearly not here to open doors or shine lights. Unless of course your shining lights in someone's eyes to blind them so you can push them down the basement stairs!

Why don't you ever try to refute those actual pieces of evidence that are consistently cited on this site rather than post this crap?

Evidence like Youtube videos of disappearing wings? Architects making conclusions about air crash physics.
If you were on trial, how would you react to this type of evidence against you? Would you give up your right your face your accuser? Ninety-five percent of this so-called evidence wouldn’t get past the front door of any court in the land. The remaining five percent would quickly be thrown out based on the lack of qualifications of the witness.

Wow, that was a concise and eloquent reply. If I were on trial, which the gov't unfortunately is not, I'd be sh*tting my pants and doing everything I could not to allow that evidence into court because I'd know that if it did actually get the light of day it would be my @ss!

Not once have I heard a comprehensive alternative story that covers all the undisputed facts (planes-buildings-people-reason).

Look at it from a grander scheme. If you firmly believe in this conspiracy then you distrust the government. Then you also likely believe in all the other major conspiracies.
How can a government function knowing it killed its own president and never went to the Moon? Likely because of the hidden alien bases there. Why would TPTB try to set up a NWO when the Grays are here to take over the Earth for its resources? Why would the Iluminati and Masons bother to spray chemtrails using regular aircraft when we have advanced technology recovered from downed UFOs? And since TPTB are controlling the FED in an effort to grab the last of the poor workers money before the big collapse of the dollar. How are they going to spend it all before Nirubu ends the world in 2012?

The only diversionary disinfo is all the reasons behind these conspiracies theories.

Thank you for creating what is a textbook example of how you and others try to divert and derail threads. Even a moron could see the countless references to completely unrelated topics in your post. Let me ask you a question and let's see if you will answer it or avoid it. You claim that you've never heard a "comprehensive story" from the "truthers" that covers "buildings-plane-people-reason" and I assume this is why you ridicule all of us. So, why do "truthers" have to present a "comprehensive story" at all? If any of the details of 9/11 in regards to planes, people, buildings, reason, orders, explosives, etc. can be proven to be different than the official gov't version, then that ALONE is enough to prove it wrong. That is exactly why you and your minions constantly try to get us "truthers" to give you a comprehensive story, so you can divert the attention away from the fact that the devil is in the details and we actually don't need a comprehensive story. Besides, if we can't even get the whole truth from the gov't about individual aspects of the events, how can it be reasonably expected that we could create a "comprehensive story". The gov't's "comprehensive story" is so comprehensively untrue, debunked, and illogical that if I said flying pigs blew the towers up with fairy dust it would have just as much scientific merit!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

The top of a fence can be canted to keep people in or out. If the top wires are canted toward you, it makes it much harder for your to climb up and over the fence, while the canting being faced away from you is much easier to scale and jump over.

This is a well known concept. If you look at many maximum security prisons, you'll notice the top of the fence will face toward the prison or yard, while at most military installations, the fences will have a cant facing toward the outter perimeter.

Hope that was clear enough...I got confused writing it!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by samkent

It's a blog...
I could probably find a 100 blogs saying it was a great show..
He gives no links for proof and most of the people commenting disagree with him..

BTW, he's also an ATS member, not you I hope..

Yeah giving links on tv....many people will visit that (rolls eyes). Why is everyone so obsessed with "links" why not critical thinking? I mean what if tomorrow the government bombs us with a nuke...but when they do it and millions are dead. We still would need a "link" so we can believe it. When....back in highschool they taught not everything on the internet is true. But yet conspiracy theorist link to blogs (not credible), link to their own websites. How can you trust any "links" on the internet. When real scientists won't post read evidence, real government officials won't post evidence. Heck wikileaks was the first one where real documents are leaked and now everyone is mad at the wikileaks guy because he's linking the truth? Why is the human society so scared of the truth? Look at the news ALL against wikileaks why? Because he actually spread the truth!

If you read my post you will see I was talking about the blog this whole thread is about, not the TV show..

So yes, a few links in the blog to prove the bloggers statements would have been good..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by mikelee

So of course what do they do?

Let Ventura's show go to air.

Many would argue that stopping it airing would have raised more suspicion..
Better to let it air then try to rip it apart, as looks like is happening..
But if this is an example or ripping it apart, then Jessie wins...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join