It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build a snowman.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Step one: Get the neighborhood kids to do it.
Step two: Pay them off Cheap, Hot cocoa with teeny marshmallows
Step three: Sit back and enjoy the mayhem and carnage............

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e3c20a21d30.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Merry Christmas.

Happy New Year.

Try not to fight with family too much.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Lol I want to make it myself....

Everybody My best wishes for next year and all that follow.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Althought I have no snow where I live, I still wish yall happy holidays. Let us forget the sleaze and tease of MSM and just bask in the love that family and friends bring this cristmas. Until next year.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Snowman and Hot chocolate (with marshmallows) seems like a good kick-off to the winter holidays.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You Slay me as usual. We are expecting real snow on Christmas this year. I love this time of year. Want to say a prayer for everyone who is lonely and missing relatives. My mom passed in 2009, so my thoughts and prayers are especially with you.
PEACE ON EARTH GOOD WILL TOWARD MEN WILL BEGIN SHORTLY. Just as soon as I figure out how to turn on these meteors!
Cheers!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
here is my first snowman, built in japan!

so much fun to make,

enjoy,

PS i have never built a snowman before. it doesn't snow where i come from!!

edit on 21-12-2010 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

NOoooooooo!

He had it coming

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If you would have named the thread "How to build a strawman", i can think of a few resident ATS experts for you to source.

Happy Christmas! Merry New Year!!!

and if you celebrate Kwanza...I hope that goes well for you!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I would need to import some snow first, it doesn't snow in this part of Portugal and I have never seen any snow in my life.

But thanks for the "recipe", and a merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Peace in our Solar System.

Outward of that can take care of themselves, since they've had SO long to practice.

[insert diety] bless us.

A snowman. Ahhhh. Gone are the days for me. I miss snow. I miss cold, and that wet-dog smell that people seem to take on when they play in the snow and slush and drink and eat chili all day.

I will get hypothermic tomorrow night, as we are going out for Christmas lobster. That would normally be a two-hour excursion in a shortie wetsuit, but since it's SO rough out there, it'll probably go longer before the two of us get the required lobsters for Christmas dinner for six. My Bride will have meat tenderizer and vinegar for the almost-certain knee-shots of long-spined sea urchins. So it goes.

I guess we all enjoy the coolth in our own way. Me, I'd be thrilled to pay kids with coco and wee marshmallows to go get the lobsters for me. Trouble is, they're too smart for that. Only a fool would go out there.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Lol! Sounds good to me!
We typically get enough snow to make a snowman, but it's usually anywhere from three to five inches tall, and it's very cute. I dress it up and put in the freezer on a dessert plate.

One shouldn't discriminate about a snowman's size.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

No mam

No size discrimination.........

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No snowmen here. Our high today was 89 degrees! Who said global warming is a bad thing?

Merry Christmas Slayer and to all on ATS!

May you all have a happy and prosperous 2011!

Oh, everyone here have a Christmas star, from me!
edit on 21-12-2010 by WTFover because: Last line

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

How very sweet! Yes, Merry Christmas everybody! Have a Christmas Star from me too!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
We had snow the other day, and about 3 to 4 inches. It looks to be another snow event on Christmas Eve. Hope everyone was able to do their bit to stimulate the economy. In reference to Slayer's most recent thread about America's obesity problem, lets make sure we adhere to proper nutritional guidelines this Christmas. One tree of broccoli and a lightly buttered crust of bread should suffice. Can't afford to contribute to the country's girth problems (laughs to self).

Enough of the of the nonsense, everyone have your fill, enjoy the time with loved ones, and lets think about the others who are less fortunate this year barely scrapping by. Lets hope their Christmas dreams come true, and that their prospects for the New Year are prosperous and plentiful. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Here's a real snowman for ya! (oops, did I embed that correctly? - help please?)
edit on 22-12-2010 by SourGrapes because: Argh! I just can't get it to show up.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Here in Australia the Mrs and myself would love to have a white Chrismas and we plan to one day.

The closest we have gotten to a white Chrismas was last year and while its still fresh in my memory I`ll explain what and how we spent the day.

We got up early as we do any other day and I give her a santa`s sack full of pesents and she does likewise,we keep the main wrapped presents for later in the day,anyway after that we loaded up our quad bikes on the trailer and took off for an early morning ride through the dunes and bush not far from home,as you would know Slayer it can be quite physical quad biking so after that we went home got our swimming gear and headed off for a quick swim at our local beach before family comes over for Christmas lunch,it was still early about 9am the beach was deserted all except for a snowman made out of damp beach sand with a santas hat and sticks for arms,geez that made us laugh.

Thats as close as we`ve gotten.

Merry Christmas all.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

All the best Slay and to everyone else in the thread. I see snowmen and I think of Calvin & Hobbes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81db0de0d84c.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Awesome! So would the same work to get them to build a snow alien??

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join