It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel sends war planes to hit 7 different objectives in gaza, then rocket attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Under our terms.

Which you changed into

Under Israel's terms.

Can I ask you why you changed that? I'm really glad to have quoted you before you changed it. I'm pretty sure the readers will understand what I'm talking about.

I hope this doesn't mean you get a paycut.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The sovereign nation you talk about has a sham of a constitution if any. Defending which population? Do you really believe that? These shills would kill as many Israelis as possible if it furthered their agenda.

Once my people? Who are MY people? I don't claim to own ANY people yet the SHILL ZIONISTS you talk about CLAIM to own THEIR people. Are you owned by another human being? Are you a slave?

Really? Because the way I see it, and have seen it in person, is that this "sham constitution" guarantees a much, much better quality of life than any middle eastern, Arab or Persian nation.

Your people would be the Palestinians, or Arab Occupiers.

I believe you are referring to Iran, if so, care to explain the more than 25,000 Iranian JEWS living inside IRAN? Care to explain the Jewish Iranian in the Iranian parliament? NO? I WONDER WHY!

Don't fool yourself about things that will happen under YOUR terms(dare I say you are paid to post? I THINK I DO), the day is drawing near that your terms will be seen for what they are. Lies in order to sell more weapons. Time to think for yourself, shell. Oh and, enjoy your dreams tonight

No, I am talking about Hamas and Hezbollah and the PLO, these are all Anti-Semetic terrorist organisations who should be given no room for discussion. I couldn't care less about Iran. I'm sure there are Jews in the Iranian Parliament, and good for them, they seem to be popular.

You love shouting and flailing your arms about the place, this is always the last defence for people with no desire to hear the truth - they try to drown it out. You can't silence the truth, no matter how hard you try.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Hahaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Hahaha

Under our terms.

Which you changed into

Under Israel's terms.

Can I ask you why you changed that? I'm really glad to have quoted you before you changed it. I'm pretty sure the readers will understand what I'm talking about.

I hope this doesn't mean you get a paycut.

Because I am not an Israeli, and therefore cannot speak in first person regarding it. Which I had done for most of that post.
edit on 21-12-2010 by Hahaha because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Really? Because the way I see it, and have seen it in person, is that this "sham constitution" guarantees a much, much better quality of life than any middle eastern, Arab or Persian nation.

I am neither Palestinian nor Arab. Nor am I an occupier and if that sham constitution guarantees a much better quality of life why are you surpressing so many people that you claim live on YOUR soil. No other nation on Earth would dare distinguish between the treatment of its people on a scale Israel does, when it is documented in the (sham) constitution that everyone on that soil deserves the same treatment.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I get so tired of reading that someone is paid to post when the post they are referring to differs from their own opinion. Cant you come up with something better than that?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2010 by Hahaha because: double post.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Hahaha

I am neither Palestinian nor Arab. Nor am I an occupier and if that sham constitution guarantees a much better quality of life why are you surpressing so many people that you claim live on YOUR soil. No other nation on Earth would dare distinguish between the treatment of its people on a scale Israel does, when it is documented in the (sham) constitution that everyone on that soil deserves the same treatment.

Because whilst they continue to fire rockets, maim and kill innocent people and refuse to depose Hezbollah, Hamas or the PLO or any other anti Semetic governing body, they should be treated as enemy combatants and devoid of "human rights".

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
I get so tired of reading that someone is paid to post when the post they are referring to differs from their own opinion. Cant you come up with something better than that?

You are not allowed to support Israel, or the Israeli Government. Therefore anyone who does has to be paid! The logic of these pro terrorist antisemites is astounding.

For the record...I'm a British Christian. Not even Jewish.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The topic is Israel sends war planes to hit 7 different objectives in gaza, then rocket attack.

Discuss that and not each other, please.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

wow saying something like that on the net sounds like a five year old having a fit, no i dont know you, probably dont want to either lol, and make me wet myself lol seriously eheheh thats too much grow up eheheh

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My abd lost myself again eheheh, my point on bringing this up was that wow whith what people know, and what there trying to build over there, come on, how can a people want peace but act this way, i know the fanatics seem to run the show on oth sides, arent parents tired of losing children or something, why isint the majority doing something about it

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So will the ieraelis now invade palistine and kill more goyim? After all they have suffered these further rocket attacks. America will no doubt give israel more weapons and money. We cant have gods chosen being attacked with rockets.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Enjoy it for the next few days; Baraq is cutting off your ability to free speech, and the UN is also attempting to quiet those who understand it's tyranny.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha

Lol you really think they came from jordan and egypt lol, they lived on the land before the israel state was created lol, and lose the ani senite its old, if you firgure it out, the majority in israel arent semites, so this has no value whats so ever, its like shooting holocaust on any thread cause ya dont liek whats behing said lol seriously, plz google semite, and stop shaming semites lol eheheh

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

It is imperative that you understand that this website is being INFILTRATED by Israeli spies, whether payed for or whether they are working out of some sick ideaology. This is the case. I understand the need for people to stay on topic but I also understand the fact the truth must be spoken as MILLIONS view this site.

God speed.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Lol infiltrated by Israeli spies? possibly some Koreans, Russians or even Iranians eh Zamini??

Do you have proof of any of this or is it some serious paranoia or perhaps just some anti-Israel propaganda?

Back to the OP

The 5 people killed by the air strike were in fact members of Ansar al-Sunna a lovely bunch of chaps I'm sure you'll agree!?

Very prolific in Iraq and now over in Gaza...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Lol infiltrated by Israeli spies? possibly some Koreans, Russians or even Iranians eh Zamini??

Do you have proof of any of this or is it some serious paranoia or perhaps just some anti-Israel propaganda?

I am dead serious, I don't need to make up anti-Israel propaganda, it is made easy by the zionists themselves. Why? Read my post in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wish I could brush this off as simple paranoia. This is the cold hard truth, it is reaching you for a reason. Don't brush it off as easy as the zionists brush off the lives of so many people on this planet.

You are right in asking for ''proof'', sadly not everything can be chewed pre-chewed for you as you have grown accustomed thanks to the zionist controlled media, or well, not yet anyways. If there are so many paid for people out in the open there must surely be some on this site. Someday I might be able to share with you how to spot these megalomaniacs, outright egoist who have NO regard or respect for life itsself. Until that day, you are free to believe I'm some paranoid bugger, I don't blame you, I understand how this comes across. Sadly, it is the truth.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

So with your name Zamini and from that post are you Iranian and living in the netherlands? or did you just happen to get contacted by a dutch israeli spy??

If it is the first then that would certainly explain the animosity towards the state of israel and if it's the second I (and I'm sure quite a few others on this site) will need some kind of proof else it will be written off as an attention seeking and laughable statement.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

It's not that simple as you make it out to be when you twist what I say.

I was not contacted by a spy, I have known people around me who have been drawn into their games. This is because the people were ignorant.

And I can understand how it comes off as attention seeking, well, make of it as you wish but when these things are thrown in the open don't be surprised.

Like I said, they offer 3000 euros a month in the Netherlands.

And as a note, the Israeli ''spies'' I have come across are both Dutch and Iranian. What a twist huh? But then again, these individuals are lost and most of them are money hungry. This is being abused by said agencies.

Apart from that, after these sellouts became familiar with these agencies they were free to travel to Iran. While before this, they were at odds with the regime, even politically active AGAINST the regime, this would usually warrant a severe punishment. But guess why they were free to go out and into the country? One guess.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

First of all I have twisted nothing of what you have said, I have merely made assumptions based on what you have posted on this and other threads.

Secondly you claimed (and I quote) "These spies have come to me and those close to me, trying to win us over."
So which is it? You appear to have ruined your own credibility with these two statements.

Once again I will state that unless you can provide some kind of proof of your claims it is nothing but sensationalist claptrap aimed at fuelling peoples already skewed judgements on the middle east conflict.

Also you avoided the question are you Iranian or of Iranian descent?

Thanks

Truth_Hz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join