It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo DaVinci Painted Symbols in Mona Lisa's Eyes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Wow! I can't believe this isn't being discussed. Apparently scientists have recently found out that there are symbols hidden in the pupils of Mona Lisa's eyes.

news.gather.com...

Mona Lisa’s smile and identity have long been the great mysteries of the painting but now we can add her pupils too. The black letters are painted into her irises. Her eyes are hazel. Leonardo da Vinci painted a tiny LV behind her left eye. Scientists believe that to be a secret initial signature for the artist. In her right eye are the letters CE or letter BS or number 72.

So in her right eye are either CE, BS or 72

CE

BS

What could they mean? The only thing that means anything to me is the 72 which is a significant number. It is in the 9 family, which is a wonderful number. All of the 9 multiples can be added up in numerology to equal 9.

9 * 3 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9
9 * 5 = 45 = 4 + 5 = 9
9 * 2384 = 21456 = 2 + 1 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

Also another fun 9 trick is that the first 9 multiples can be "mirrored" and they will be another multiple of 9:

9 * 1 = 9
9 * 2 = 18
9 * 3 = 27
9 * 4 = 36

9 * 7 = 63
9 * 8 = 72
9 * 9 = 81
9 * 10 = 9(0)

So what could the initials mean or even the number? Is anyone familiar with the theory that Leonardo was part of the Priory of Sion, which i think could have been real? Maybe there is more to the DaVinci Code?

You can also check out my thread where i connect John the Baptist, freemasonry and the knights templar with Leonardo, it is very interesting. Did you know the first Freemason's were called John's Brothers, named after John the Baptist? Also it is rumored that the Templars worshiped John the Baptist over Jesus. And lastly Leonardo was obsessed with John, many of his paintings about John the baptist are VERY controversial, in fact his painting of jesus and john as babies shows that he think John is more important than Jesus! In Leonardo's day this was very controversial and he was sued by the church whom he created it for! There is definitely something to these eyes and even more to John the Baptist! Visit my other thread for a breakdown of davinci's john paintings

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-12-2010 by BeastMaster2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by BeastMaster2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It is being discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

arghhh i apologize! I did a search for leonardo davinci eyes but nothing came up! Stupid google search
Thanks for pointing it out

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BeastMaster2012

They named "cycle rte 72" in the UK because of this obviously.
But apparently this was one of the many the "womens house secrets" of the day.
You might also notice how Davinci paints the Mona Lisa hiding her hand.
Mona Lisa was painted several hundred years after the Jedburgh priori.

join