It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Tells Truth On CNN! Says Wikileaks Deliberate Attempt To Close Down Internet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I believe he suports the wiki end but that leaks were engineered for the purpose he stated.
Assange isn't wiki leaks, per se, he is a face of it.
It was originally started by disidents that wanted to leak on totalitarian minded governments around the world.

so I still think Mr Paul is OK
look at his voting record.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For the past 5 years i have been following Ron Paul, through online interviews and clips.
I believe he is seeing the truth and is trying to do America service in exposing the Federal Reserve. There does seem to be somethings he holds back from public, filling in the blanks is the best we can do.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Ron Paul will not run for President. He was obviously threatened by Bildebergers in June of 2008. At the end of May he told his supporters he was in the race for the long haul. Suddenly three days after the Bilderberger meeting in the first week of June 2008 he quit much to the surprise of all his supporters.

(Issue #53, December 31, 2007)
Bilderberg tracker Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community suggesting that people from the highest levels of government are discussing “eliminating” Rep. Ron Paul because its controlled political system is threatened by Paul’s exploding popularity.

Estulin, whose information has proven accurate in the past, went public with the bombshell story Dec. 14 on Alex Jones’s national radio show. “I am getting information from my sources that there are people involved from a higher level of the American establishment who are seriously considering assassination,”Estulin said....

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003
www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
COnsidering my previous post.. do you all think perhaps he "woke up" during his career as a criminal and is trying to effect change from the inside now? Or do you feel it is a sham?

Im not being a jerk.. Im truly undecided.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I have been folowing RP for a long time
he has a one hundred percent voting record
I think he got into politics to make a difference myself

but at any time they could offer him the silver or lead
or lay the threat on him and his familly
and that will be that.
or worse

so we must be very carefull
the PTB planners know the situation, and they probably have some kind of plan to take advantage of the free integrity at some point

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I suspect rp to be mason. used to find much that he says to be agreeable...
My view on constitution & "united states" = the american cult of self.
not hypnotized by RP's hand gestures here... very interesting man though!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I agree, Ron Paul knows his boundaries. He would like to make the difference, but the problem is the FED run the show. You cannot make the FED look bad in public. The FED will not stand for it and he knows it. RP will keep mumbling and make a little difference but if he decides to get too loud, well you know, small pistol big crowd.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

well once enough people are educated
then the crowd will turn
thats his move IMHO

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I believe i will not be a part of the crowd. People in masses get gassed(tear, pepper, any other types) and rounded up. I will be prepared on the homefront. I think when the masses gather, there will be a major catastophic "accident" or "terror" strike. The gov't will not let go people.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a true Patriot! His continued A## kicking of the MSM is something that should go down in the history books!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I was just hoping!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Sadly, the reality of our false democracies is that you DO NOT vote for your president, as we do not vote for our Prime Minister here in Canada. They are chosen by a small group of members (electorates in the US, and members of their respective caucuses here), which ensures that the status quo is maintained. I honestly believe that voting for independent candidates is the only way to regain some semblance of democracy.
Oh yeah, and a free press would help... which is why a site like Wikileaks is crucial, since the quasi disappearance of real journalism.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

With that said, Bilderberg comes to mind?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I grew up reading Robert Ludlum, and there was often a group of "puppet masters" in his novels. (The council of 100 ?? not sure if this is right ??)
Anyway, the proof that reality can be stranger than fiction is that the signs sure do point toward a group of highly influential, non-elected people with a lot of influence doesn't it?
Then again, he (Robert Ludlum) was ex-CIA so perhaps his fiction was based on real life experience.
Once again, I emphasize the fact that voting for independent candidates is our only hope to getting someone from outside the status quo into government.

the Billmeister

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

Seems like MSM is stepping up their diversionary tactics more now than ever before, I find it pretty cute.

Ron Paul seems as though he is the exact man he says he is, and I believe that he may be able to bring some true change to the system.

The next revolution will start quietly.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I totally agree with you. Also, Bill Cooper wrote a book called, behold a pale horse. Now whether you believe the guy or not, he did have compelling thoughts, and evidences to support his claims. Ironically enough, he was military intelligence and from what reading I have done on him, he saw his fair share of interesting things.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have no love for Bush, but to be fair, that hand symbol is from his alma mater. His schools mascot is the long horn steer. That symbol is the horns of the steer and it was a Texas/school pride thing for him.

I have no idea where the Iranian President gets it from.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul wont change things as sitting president of this country, in fact he will never be elected. But what he is doing is way more important. He is planting the seeds of critical thinking and teaching other Americans to use their heads and to question corruption and fascism.

He is giving the next generation the tools to take down the beast. It wont happen within his lifetime, but I believe he will be remembered as the man who brought common sense and independant thought back to the masses of Americans who have been so entirely brainwashed.

All it takes is a spark to ignite a raging fire, and here is an honest man offering you that spark. Pay attention.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
I have no love for Bush, but to be fair, that hand symbol is from his alma mater. His schools mascot is the long horn steer. That symbol is the horns of the steer and it was a Texas/school pride thing for him.

I have no idea where the Iranian President gets it from.

George Bush went to Yale. He isnt even from Texas, he is from Connecticut.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

I am by no means an expert in occult sign language, but, I did do a quick google search on Dubya's educational history. It seems he graduated (just barely!) from Yale, whose sports mascot is the Bulldog. And Harvard Business School, whose affiliate, Harvard University uses the Crimson as its mascot.
If you are referring to the Texas Longhorns, whose sports fans do make that particular hand gesture, I see no indication that George W. Bush ever attended.

A little insignificant to the whole OP, but am just pointing it out.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join