It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does a 33 degree freemason know?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomonopoly

Not all Lodges use the Chamber of Reflection. Plus, the Skull is just a symbol of mortality. Are you so scared of your own mortality?

reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Freemasonry is not occultic. We don't use fear or guilt to bind someone to our Fraternity, they join on their own free will.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What? Did none of you guys get you secret symbol and pass key for the Giza Stargate? Damn. Contact your Grand Lodge. You will also need your private charter flight ticket to get out of Dodge when the SHTF.

I got my travel package and am hot to trot.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity. by William Shakespeare

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death. by Leonardo da Vinci

The undiscovered country form whose born no traveler returns. [Hamlet] by William Shakespeare

In order to know death one must first know life. And those of us that use a moral compass may find that undiscovered country.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Well said, well said.
People fear the unknown and death is the ultimate unknown. I consider it to be another step in a universal adventure. Therefore, I do not fear it. Death will come to me regardless. If I am wrong and death is indeed the end, what have I lost? "Nothing".

Accept the inevitable and live life with passion and fire in your heart. Love with your very soul and make your short stay in this world a happy one for you and all around (regardless of colour, race, religion or creed).
Be a better person and make a better world.

That is Freemasonry my freinds

Love and Peace to you all !!!

edit on 11/1/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Same as ever

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

My moral compass is straight and true. I have nothing to fear from dying.

reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Death is the next great step and the next great adventure, but we must complete this Earthly one first.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yes we must, and I am having a rollercoaster of a ride. I do not want it to end too soon, but when it does, I will accept it, yes with regret, but also with contentment. I have known happiness, sadness, love and war. Would I change anything? Yes, only the war, the rest.........not for a billion (especially the love and happiness).

Please, all of you, cerish what you have. Life is too short to waste by hating each other.
edit on 11/1/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
They know they dont have to go to court or jail for most "crimes". neither do you people by the way, if you get your head on and look up the right things instead of the misleading things.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

As a Mason, if I commit a crime, I expect to be prosecuted by the law, just as any other citizen. Additionally, I would expect to be either repremanded of dismissed from the Craft.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I've worked in law enforcement; I never saw anyone given the slightest 'pass' or easy treatment because of their membership or lack of same. As a matter of fact, the agency I worked for was filled with people who were INSTANTLY insulted if you ever tried to use ANY connection (my uncle's the judge, etc.) to get outta stuff. I know it's not that way everywhere. But certainly things are uneven enough in the US that I cannot imagine any kind of blanket "get outta jail free" status.

Whenever any drunk claimed to "know people," we always pleaded with them to phone them up and call in their favors. every single time, the judge, prosecutor, senator, etc., told the offender to never call them again, even sober, and told us to "throw the book at em!"

If somebody had asked me to drop charges because they were a mason (they never did--no one ever volunteered that they were a mason), I'd have refused point blank, and then probably have called their lodge to tell them what kind of puke the guy was.

The only times I knew of a leo being offered a bribe or asked for a favor (other than by a parent of the accused) it turned out to be internal affairs, or a journalist.

Try it though, the next time you get arrested, and tell us if it works for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

And that is how it should be. In fact, and I can divulge this, a part of the Entered Apprentice working tools lecture impresses upon the intiate that being a law abiding citizen is paramount. Therefore, in my opinion, if a Mason breaks the law and tries to use his position to get off, he is breaking his oath as a Mason. For this reason alone, he should be treated harshly by the law and by his Lodge.

If you can't do the time:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

See, I also thought there was something in one of the lectures are about not asking for more of a brother than what is within the boundaries of his responsibility to you. In other words, the obligation to help a brother (and ANY person outside the craft as well) has it's limits.

For those who are not masons, can you imagine what it would be like if it did work as some have portrayed it? Forget about political and legal favors, the system would collapse from masons asking each other for money.

On the other hand, I have received help from a brother mason, when I was traveling alone and ran out of money. He didn't give me a lot, but it was enough to get me home safely. But I think the fellow who helped me would have helped any non-mason in similar circumstances. You never forget the people who help you when you are penniless.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

You are right in that respect. I would certainly help a Brother in distress. In fact, we are required to help those in distress, Masons and non Masons alike, as long as it does not breal the law or put ourselves in distress.

If I am able to help ANYONE who is in disress, I will. Not because I am a Mason, but because I can.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

"What does a 33rd degree Mason know?"

Things so startling that, in all honesty, is best kept secret. You people could not handle the reality or gravity of human existence. If such secrets were told to you without you having proper foundation, it would be so surreal that it wouldn't phase you because you can't comprehend it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom

"What does a 33rd degree Mason know?"

Things so startling that, in all honesty, is best kept secret. You people could not handle the reality or gravity of human existence. If such secrets were told to you without you having proper foundation, it would be so surreal that it wouldn't phase you because you can't comprehend it.

I dont like secrets, I will hunt them down. No problem to die in the process.
Secrets have made the world as it is, transparency is on the rise. No hiding for secrets.

' You people' what are you an animal? Did you connect to the grid? Do you have the birds eye view?

I am aquarius, ,my water flows trough your body. No hiding for secrets...

(my comment is just as unreal as the comment I commented to)
edit on 18-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It's a good thing I was just fckin with you then.

OR MAYBE I WASN'T! I guess we'll never know.
edit on 18-1-2011 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A 33rd degree mason, after drinking from the skull, learns one of two things.

A) He is or is not the antichrist/messiah
B) He has gained the 3rd eye of Illumination/reached the top of the kabbalistic tree

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

According to what exactly? Pull your eyes from the random techno music laden YouTube videos.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImNotBlinded

But tell me where this statement from Albert Pike comes from? And what does it mean in your understanding or what do you personally think of the Masons?

The first Pike "quote" you gave was addressed by the next poster, which is what is known as the Taxil hoax. The quote's fake, Pike never said it. Pike was, in fact, an Episcopalian, and believed in the Christian Trinitarian God, not in "Lucifer" as god.

The second Pike quote is a bit more accurate, and comes from his book "Morals and Dogma". He was actually here quoting another author, the French occult writer, Eliphas Levi. Levi points out that the Church has erroneously made "Lucifer" a name for its devil. This is incongruous because the Vulgate refers to Jesus Christ as "lucifer" three separate times.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'd hazard a guess that 33 degree masons know how freakin' hard it was to ascend the previous 32 degrees.

Not that I know for sure *ducks in case a conspiracy is thrown*

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

They're actually quite simple to ascend. One submits his applicaton for the degrees, pays his initiation fees, and shows up at the meeting.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join