It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"I'm going to kill you right now" "im going to kill you all dont you understand" goodthing a guy in the room had a gun,it would only took him a matter of seconds to walk behind that desk and kill all of them,that's not enought time for police to arrive,those people are alive right now only because someone close by had a gun.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Im amazed that people arent talking about the huge V that was painted on the wall.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Was this at a school or a township building?

Shot hits floor in front of shooter (second shot, most likely accidental trigger pull)

This is why: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Im amazed that people arent talking about the huge V that was painted on the wall.

They were on pages earlier... it is the V for Vendetta sign and he had it on his Facebook account. He used a spray can to paint it on the wall before he asked everyone apart from the men at the head table to leave.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yet more proof that gun control is stupid. I hope no one was injured or killed, but imagine if all the law-abiding citizens sat in there unarmed while this guy brought in the one deadly weapon!

This guy was an ex-con (and had a gun)...so certainly shows that gun laws do not prevent criminals from obtaining them.

The only one injured or killed was the gunman. He was shot by a security guard (who is an ex-police officer). Oddly, there are some accounts that the gunman killed himself, but the guard shot him.

Nobody else was injured, and that's a miracle, as one idiot tried to knock the gun out of his hand with her purse. Heroic? Maybe...but very stupid, and she is lucky to be alive, let alone uninjured.

I think the shots he fired were more to scare than kill. (either that, or he's just horrible to miss from 8' away....).

My bet is he was mentally unstable, and seems to have somehow let the movie V for Vendetta get to his head. He had a site up with all kinds of symbolism from the movie and similarly themed messages, etc. (in addition of course, to the big spray-painted V he did).

edit on 15-12-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The government are trying to label "V for Vendetta" references as terrorism. Anyone with a mask of V from now on will be classified as a terrorist; its almost text book.

Sick yet predictable.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
STORY HIGHLIGHTS
NEW: The security officer is set to be released from the hospital Wednesday
NEW: Board members are sobered after a visit to the board room

"It was surreal," Husfelt told CNN's "American Morning." "He had already told us that he was going to die, he was prepared to die, and we were going to die as well. ... You could tell by the look in his eyes there was going to be some killing going on."

www.cnn.com...

The whole video shows if this guy was set intent on killing them he could of...

There talking skills did nothing, clay was even standing behind them at one point..

Since these were not blanks now per the official story then they should be thankful clay didn't round them up one by one and ginger (the red headed purse lady) couragous enough doesn't get harmed.

This guy was not there to kill anyone I don't believe he had plenty of oppertunity if that was the case.

He knew he was going to die he said he was, why would he want a cop to come in and shoot him (suicide by cop) and then he shoots himself in the head?

If his whole intention by design was to go *suicide by cop* he would not have shot himself in the head.

Still trying to figure out who his wife is and the whole V for vandetta thing and him seeming intoxicated on something but had passion enough not to kill..

There is no doubt in my mind he wanted them dead they would of been..

I think the law for certain officials or even an armed guard in these meetings at all times should be in place..

It was coincedence that the security officer only came in after the first two shots were fired.. The board members were talking to the security officer and told him to go.... *he don't have a gun" the one guy says..

The red shirt guy sells out his boss *he is the one that signed the papers*

there is another video of when the swat came in... When i find it i'll post.
Fox news is showing the after video with the guy dead on the floor.
edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

NEW: The security officer is set to be released from the hospital Wednesday

To clarify, he was just held for observation.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's probably wrong to cut and past this but I can't help myself

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visi...tation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

-V

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
CNN Official Interview: William Husfelt 'You knew somebody was going to die'

When more videos become available will update..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You know there is a hidden message to all this regardless of how mentally unstable the man may have been. He obviously speaks about his wife losing her job, but I dont think that was really the whole point of this considering he didnt really respond well to their offer to help her. No, I think this was meant to send a message that we really have already lost our freedom of speech. We have lost our voice. The common man can no longer protest his oppinions because it falls on deaf ears. Nobody cares if their neighbor gets thrown out of their house by some bank as long as it isnt happening to them. What ever happened to our sense of community? You speak up anymore and you're either labeled a looney or a "terrorist". This is even more true when the guy that signed the paper doesnt even know who he even fired.

"Im just doing my job" needs to stop being a line used as an excuse. Ruin someone else's life so you can hold a job? Have people already gotten that desperate? This mentality that were all out for ourselves needs to stop and even if this guy was insane he was driven to that point by something.... I wont point fingers, but yesterday we had Rome rioting and today we have Greece. This is a world wide problem and something needs to be done.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
reply to post by thecinic

No your not the only one finding the whole thing bizarre as all hell, from his inability to hit anyone at point blank range, to the story that seems like its changing several times already, to the V for Vendetta symbol.

Not only all of that taken into account but a facebook profile that was created only days before this happened loaded up with some sentiments that I can only describe as a parody of a conspiracy nut.

I don't know how many on ATS who are spouting off about blanks and 'how-could-he-miss' but I can tell as someone with first hand knowledge that firing one-handed, even at close-range, isn't easy, especially when someone is stood up unsupported etc...
edit on 15-12-2010 by WatchRider because: addition

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

The thing is he was standing behind them at one point a shot where he couldn't miss...
He also let people go and didn't just shoot anyone it was not random really at all.

He could of shot them if that was the true intention..

Also the superintendent, shepard smith, and my local florida news at first was saying they were *blank* *blanks* *blank shot* at first.

That is where the whole *blanks* comes into perspection from the source itself.....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
reply to post by WatchRider

The thing is he was standing behind them at one point a shot where he couldn't miss...
He also let people go and didn't just shoot anyone it was not random really at all.

He could of shot them if that was the true intention..

Also the superintendent, shepard smith, and my local florida news at first was saying they were *blank* *blanks* *blank shot* at first.

That is where the whole *blanks* comes into perspection from the source itself.....

That gun was loaded theres no way they were blanks. He either missed on purpose or was just a really bad shot. Watch the video as he's going down he tries to continue shooting people as if the gun was loaded. If you're holding a gun with blanks why on earth would you keep trying to shoot people when you know damn well its loaded with blanks? It doesnt add up but then again he also looks drugged out of his mind on something.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Excuse me but, you ARE kidding right? you think it is better to have MORE people on the streets carrying guns, or as you just mentioned, sitting in meetings with them??? That's a brilliant idea, what age do propose people start carrying loaded guns in their day to day interactions??

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Regardless of what the gunman was thinking, now his wife is still out of a job and now her husband is dead.

He didn't do anything to improve the situation for his wife.

He proved that he was an idiot.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Moments after clay shoots himself and the swat team rushes in...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If anything this will make the average American think revolutionists have some sort of mental illness.

Score one for obedience.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Moments after clay shoots himself and the swat team rushes in...

what exactly do we pay swat for? dont they always show up when everything is already over?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join