It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Opens Fire During School Board Meeting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

I apologize, it that is the case. I just get upset when people are always judging the populous based on one situation. They don’t realize that, I can do the same damage to someone with a ball peen hammer as I can with a gun. Guns don’t kill, People do!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/15/10 by xyankee because: double post sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
OK I have a question. If you watch this video in full screen at point 0:37 you see two bullets fall from the ceiling.... yet no damage from the bullets in the ceiling. The gunman is pointing his gun at the men at that point so they aren't blankjs falling..... so presumably they are fro the guards gun.
Why then haven't they blown some holes in the ceiling... or walls? where did they riccochet off of?

Where they also blank?

lmao... I'm not saying this is a hoax or a staged event and didn't think so at first but it does make you wonder the more you watch it if the whole thing was some ellaborate hoax with blank guns and one of them accidently killed the chap?

But then why would they do that?

I can't get past the reactions of the three men to the right...
the 4th man who sits and hugs his belly during the gunshots...
the Wilhelm scream of Ginger the bag lady
and finally the falling bullets that left no mark but are coming left to right so must have hit SOMETHING!

please don't attack me... I'm really ignorant about guns and how they act so

edit on 15-12-2010 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
another viewpoint..... shows another woman wanting to help Ginger Bag Weilding Woman... and then walk CALMLY past a guy with a gun!

Good audio of the guy too.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Most “real” blanks have a small piece of plastic at the end of the casing to hold and compress the powder. it is usually light green. It is similar to what you see when you fire a shotgun shell, and you see the plastic wad fly out. It would bounce off a celling tile.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Great find yzzyUK!!

If the guy had a blank why wouldn't the MSM just let us know the truth?

They all redacted what they said about *blank* or *blanks* being shot.

If he wanted to die by cop suicide and planned this whole thing why the hell would he then shoot himself all he had to do was point at the security guard and get his final last blow...

The videos are 100% footage from there...

And these purse weidling ginger old ladies come out of the woodwork?????

Why did the secerity guard WAIT until the first two shots were fired then all of a sudden this guy gets shot in the back? The people had been told to leave the room 3 minutes before he even started shooting why didn't this guy get shot oh i dont know a minute sooner?

Some blanks only have a piece of cotton holding the gun powder in or clamped ends i read..

If so why is mainstream covering this up if all this guy was doing if firing blanks...

No one I'm hearing is saying blank/blanks anymore....

edit on 15-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by yzzyUK

Most “real” blanks have a small piece of plastic at the end of the casing to hold and compress the powder. it is usually light green. It is similar to what you see when you fire a shotgun shell, and you see the plastic wad fly out. It would bounce off a celling tile.

So does that mean the guard had blanks too? the stuff 'falling' from the ceiling wasn't from whats-his-names gun as that was being fired to the front and down...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

This whole thing looks like a cheesy high school production. Who falls like that with no visible injury? Where is the bullet impact? I still stand by my statement that he is firing a blank gun. You just simply do not miss at that close of a range. If he would have hit the desk in front of them there would have been debris that would have flown up from the bullet impact. In the wide shot video if you look closely, if he misses the guy then why is there no marking on the wall behind him or some kind of dust and debris from the impact on the wall? This looks more and more to me like a total hoax video trying to be passed off as the real thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The guy in the red totally sells his boss down the drain look at 4:15 *HE SIGNS, HE'S THE ONE THAT SIGNS THE PAPER, HE SIGNS THE PAPER*

The security guard seems to wait until this guy shoots you can hear them saying john leave go on, talking back and forth.... I would of never let this guy get off one shot at me that waiting could of costed the superintendent his life... Blanks or not something is fishy..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

The other thing that it can be, and I know this because I have an indoor range in my basement, is dust balls or cobwebs. When you shoot inside there is a tremendous amount of pressure released like a “sonic boom” sort to say. If I have not shot indoors in a while, the first couple time I do, Dust falls from the ceiling.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
OMG this video is so fake.

The guy in the chair is wearing a red shirt, and moves off to the right, and then the video cuts out wtf?? and then the guy gets up from his chair, no longer wearing red! The gun men also fired 15 shots, is that normal for such a small pistol?

edit: ok, the guy in the red shirt is a different guy I think, but the video still cuts out, and he fires point blank on the guy and doesn't kill him? And the last line at the end about "this is what he wanted, it's caps" is really weird.
edit on 15-12-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by yzzyUK

The other thing that it can be, and I know this because I have an indoor range in my basement, is dust balls or cobwebs. When you shoot inside there is a tremendous amount of pressure released like a “sonic boom” sort to say. If I have not shot indoors in a while, the first couple time I do, Dust falls from the ceiling.

ahh thank you! See I learn every day lmao...... The closest I ever got to guns was as a cop and our fire arms team... scary horrid things they are... the guns not the cops! well actually... lmao

BUT.... if you look full screen they 'look' silver and bullet shaped...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
dont know if anyone allready wrote this but...

german press says he didnt use real bullits...thats why noone get hurt from his shots..

but..how he can kill himself than ? Oo

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This clay duke is really dead though!!! They showed him going off on a stretcher covered up, being put in the meat wagon...

This is one of the wildest things I have seen in a while.....

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
OMG this video is so fake.

The guy in the chair is wearing a red shirt, and moves off to the right, and then the video cuts out wtf?? and then the guy gets up from his chair, no longer wearing red! The gun men also fired 15 shots, is that normal for such a small pistol?

The guy in the red jacket and tie hauls his pretty bum-bum out of there.

if you watch closely you can see Mummy's brave little soldier crawl like a dog out the back to where Ginger went.... That's the only REAL reaction in the whole film... lmao!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just saw it on the box on CNN after coming home from work thought wrong channel, but it was there must be really sore at the school board but not a way to settle issues.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
This clay duke is really dead though!!! They showed him going off on a stretcher covered up, being put in the meat wagon...

Thats why I said earlier.. was it meant to be a big hoax for the viewers at home and it went wrong when one of the blanks actually injured?

It is weird... poor bloke though and poor family.... he thought him and his wife were in dire straights before but now she is still poor and also a widow with a funeral to arrange

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think there is a discrepency as to how many bullets were fired. In the close up video about 15 bullets are fired, in the long frame, only about six were fired, some of them coming from the second shooter (security guard?)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by thecinic

Thats why I said earlier.. was it meant to be a big hoax for the viewers at home and it went wrong when one of the blanks actually injured?

It is weird... poor bloke though and poor family.... he thought him and his wife were in dire straights before but now she is still poor and also a widow with a funeral to arrange

I had some people say that this numb nut doesn't even have a wife!!! That he made this story up... Its very inconclusive.

All though in rare accidents you could hurt yourself or die from a blank maybe the blank from a .45 that little thing that pea shooter he has shooting a blank will kill you?

I'm sure it can happen in an accident sometimes but a blank IS NOT suppose to deliver a fatal wound..

If he wanted to get shot by the cops then why would he resort to killing himself and... with blanks??

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This video seems edited, and too many bullets are fired compared to this video

www.youtube.com...

The gunman was obviously taken down by a second gunmen/security guard, but the video cuts out and says the man killed himself. Yet you don't show the visual proof? Both these videos are edited, one much worse than the other. The gunmen does shoot a hole in the ground, but no bullets are visible being expelled from the gun.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join