It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's And the National Security State - Richard Dolan - Full Conference (Bump)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I just recently found this video conference, I am half way through it, and it is very fascinating.
This video is an hour and forty minutes long, but very well worth watching. I found it to be level-headed enough for many out there who are especially skeptic towards the study of UFO's. I hope you enjoy, especially for those who otherwise would have had no idea this lengthy interview even existed.

Disclaimer: I searched ATS, and found that the most recent posting of it was October of 2009, and though you savvy folks out there who use that beautiful Search mechanism, many here would not know where to look. Such as why I feel the need to bump this great video back into the light.

Thank you for watching.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap, thanks for posting this and will certainly be giving it a watch as his book is an extremely interesting one - if you've not heard it before there's also a good radio interview with him here where he goes into more detail about aspects of UFO history.
Cheers.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Awesome! haven't watched it yet but I will be back later.
Always exciting to see something new on this topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have to say that was pretty informative. Even if you think you know everything about this subject you will still learn something new, guaranteed. I liked his logical and realistic take on the outlook of everything. He had very interesting points on how ET's cannot be fully trusted yet they still seem benign as well as how we shouldn't somehow have a "hope" that they are just gonna save us from anything.
Anyways, I liked it! Just mute the commercials and it will be fine.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hey no probs matey, thank you for posting it - there are some pretty fascinating UFO incidents being discussed and I'm suprised to see the thread hasn't received more replies.

Around 7:45 in the presentation, Richard Dolan talks about government documentation and the Minot Air Force base intrusions from 1966 - it truly is an interesting case and it seems there were also similar UFO incidents at the same base in 1967 an 1968 as well:

The Minot AFB B-52 UFO Incident

Cheers.

join