It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since a few day several threads disapear :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I it was only mine I tought that it's because they were too "engaged" politically but there are also thread post by others ATS members that disapeared, what happen, HACKING ?

Also, I"ve post a poll about mind control, that also disapear; just tell me if you found it too boring, ot uninteresting and you deleted it or if it is someone else...

If it's someone else, I think I ca know who.
I'm actually inquiring about mind-control in France and many peoples there would like me to remain silent.

My mail bow had been several time hacked and I've lost some importants mails from friends...

Thanks to answer me quick and, if my testimonty and some othes persons testimonies about mind control activitis in europe will interess you.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. I have noticed our conversations have been pushed through the system real quick. I think a few of your topics just vanished. Like the one with the mind control forum. I couldn't find that one today. Still just think about all the people who post here. Some people start alot of topics and they add up after while. So we can point fingers, but I don't think that is how it is. I just think sh+t happens. I have found some of our conversations with some patience and diligence. So just keep you head up and remember you can add it to your favorites, right???

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nans, no one is removing your posts because of your interest in mind control.

Inactive posts move their way down. You might have to go back a few pages to find it. You can always use the 'search' feature to try and locate them.

Or - you post might have been moved to a different area of the board where it would be more relevant to that forum.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This post was really important, because I'm actually try to met some peoples victims of mind control and governements experimentations.
I'd verified, the post really disapear from the forum, I dont want to unquiet you but it might be someone was survey on me.
Anyway, I got a back-up of this post and I think I'll send this thread again, but without the poll, in pdy ability section.
Since I try to enter in contact with peoples like me who was victim of the MindControls experiment, some mails disaears from my mail box and I have to use several mail box to receive my mails.
Yesterday, I was there when someone hacked your server by spamming it, maybe the posts disapears at this time !

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Not sure if Illmantic67 took it off but he did a thread on The Christian church yesterday and that seemed to dissappear off the board within about fifteen mintues. Did Illmatic67 or the mods delete it?

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nowadays, the new french motto is : " ALLAH U' AKBAR ".

The next step is : Death to democracy and " Heil Meine Imam " !

Remember me, but when France have been liberated ( BY THE USA/GB !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ), those sluts who were collaborating with the ennemy, they have been clipped, right ?

Becarefull to the skinhead !

[Edited on 17-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
U-P, are you drinking a little too much, my good friend? I don't know about Nans, but I didn't follow all that.

Nans, we normally discuss such actions in the Cosmic forum, and nothing has been mentioned about deletions of entire threads. Personally, if people start responding to an obviously stupid thread I don't even consider deleting it as who am I to set the intelligence standard?
Go to the bottom of the forum and look to see if your thread has been scrolled down due to inactivity. If you want it to come back up, just post a reply and it'll be kicked back to the top.

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Cassini I deleted Illmatics post and talked to him about it.

He saw my point of view I think, it was cut and paste article with no reference and no discussion.

We got over it.

Nans, if its so important then post it again, if it was deleted the notification that it is important will keep it there. It may have been mistaken as a silly post. Sometimes its hard to tell with yours

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 01:59 AM
link   
but I checked a the bottom of the board, the thread was deleted...

The thread was a poll and the testimony of a french girl I recently meet who is victim of mind control.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

I also put my testimony, a day after, and the thread disapear.
The poll was "Have you ever been victim of mind control".

[Edited on 18-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

new topics

top topics

join