It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control: Bull, but not BS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It was 30 years ago to this very day that John Lennon was shot dead outside the Dakota apartment building in New York City. The assassins identity was never in doubt, as he did not make any attempt to flee the scene, Mark Chapman was a “deranged fan” with the catch-all loser motive of “wanting attention.”

Case closed.

Well, not quite.

In it's aftermath, little details about the event began to raise questions about Chapmans state of mind on the day of the assassination. I'm sure there aren't many who didn't think that lone gunman Mark Chapman had mental issues, after all, he just shot a man in cold blood, but some were now questioning if this 'altered' state of mind had perhaps been altered...by design.

One such detail came from a very rare press interview (with People magazine), in which Chapman said: “He [Lennon] walked past me and then I heard in my head, ‘do it, do it, do it’, over and over again … I don’t remember aiming” – and that he felt “no emotion, no anger”.

Another such incidence came to light when Chapman suddenly plead guilty, after lawyers had spent six months preparing his defence. He did so, he said, on orders from a “voice” he heard in his cell.

One detective commented that there was something vacant or “programmed” about Chapman on the day of the killing.

If all of this sounds far-fetched to you, let me introduce you to Dr. José Delgado...

Dr José Delgado

Dr. José Delgado  is a Spanish professor of physiology at Yale University, famed for his research into mind control through electrical stimulation of regions in the brain. In the early 60's much of Delgado's work was with an invention he called a stimoceiver, a radio which joined a stimulator of brain waves with a receiver which monitored E.E.G. waves and sent them back on separate radio channels.

The stimoceiver could be used to stimulate emotions and control behavior. According to Delgado, "Radio Stimulation of different points in the amygdala and hippocampus in the four patients produced a variety of effects, including pleasant sensations, elation, deep, thoughtful concentration, odd feelings, super relaxation, colored visions, and other responses." Delgado stated that "brain transmitters can remain in a person's head for life. The energy to activate the brain transmitter is transmitted by way of radio frequencies."

In 1964, Delgado put his stimoceiver to the test in an experiment that The New York Times hailed as "probably the most spectacular demonstration ever performed of the deliberate modification of animal behavior through external control of the brain."

For those who can't see the video:

In 1964, José Delgado, a neuroscientist from Yale University, stood in a Spanish bullring as a bull with a radio-equipped array of electrodes, or "stimoceiver," implanted in its brain charged toward him. When Delgado pushed a button on a radio transmitter he was holding, the bull stopped in its tracks. Delgado pushed another button, and the bull obediently turned to the right and trotted away.

discovermagazine.com...

If Delgado's techniques can tame something as powerful as a raging urge to kill, it isn't such a leap to conclude that it could be used to turn perfectly sane and benign individuals into aggressive killers. In fact, Delgado's own notes state just that:

As the film opens, the patient, a rather attractive young woman, is seen playing the guitar and singing "Puff, the Magic Dragon." A psychiatrist sits a few feet away. She seems undisturbed by the bandages that cover her head like a tight hood, from her forehead to the back of her neck. Then a mild electric current is sent from another room, stimulating one of the electrodes in her right amygdala. Immediately, she stops singing, the brainwave tracings from her amygdala begin to show spikes, a sign of seizure activity. She stares blankly ahead. Suddenly she grabs her guitar and smashes it against the wall, narrowly missing the psychiatrist's head.

Today, Delgado plays down his lifes work, openly admitting that not one useful application of the stimoceiver has come out of his research. While he says this "without a trace of bitterness, as if in passing," it is hard to truly believe him, especially if you are well versed in some of the confident claims he made all those years ago.

One reason for this could be very simple; he IS lying. Afterall, his research was mainly funded by military institutions such as the Office of Naval Research and the Air Force AeroMedical Research Laboratory and his name often appears in co-operation with the MK-Ultra experiments, specifically Project Pandora. But he denies being involved in the operation.

What makes this part of the story all the more interesting is that Delgado, while denying any involvement in MK-Ultra, did actually testified in front of Congress at the MK-Ultra hearings in 1974, and he sure made his views very clear:

"We need a programme of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain." -Dr. Jose Delgado, February 24, 1974 edition of the Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118

Sounds very Orwellian, doesn't it?

What makes this even more interesting is what happened when Delgado was asked about the above statement by two interviewers, some ten years ago...

When we confront him with this statement, he falls silent for a second. His crystal-clear memory of a moment ago suddenly evaporates. A fog sweeps in, the words become hard to get out. He does not recall ever being called to Congress. And he has no desire to acknowledge the kinds of statements we have just mentioned. For a second, Delgado becomes a very old and fragile man. But in the next moment, he is standing up straight again and has shaken off all these unpleasantries. Now he is in a hurry. He has to meet his sick sister-in-law. We try to secure a second meeting but he is evasive and talks about the vagaries of the weather and trips to his country house. Out the door in a cloud of cigar smoke, the taxi takes us back to Madrid.

www.cabinetmagazine.org...

Either this man is lying to conceal the truth or he genuinely has no memory of this incident. Could his own experiments have been used against him?

In conclusion...take a pinch of Delgado's pioneering work, and add a dash of the following...

In 1974, J. F. Scapitz, a scientist funded by the Department of Defense, had a chilling vision. He sought to combine earlier MK-ULTRA hypnosis studies with emerging microwave technologies. In an outline to the DoD, Scapitz said "It will be shown the spoken word of the hypnotist my be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the brain". He claimed this could be achieved without employing any technical devices for 'receiving or transcoding messages'.

For the first time, US agents had the ability to remotely tamper with an individual's mind. Scapitz went even further, claiming that this could be achieved without the target even becoming aware of what was happening.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

...and does it now seem so far-fetched that Mark Chapman (and many others like him) could have been programmed by 'outside forces' into committing the horrific acts of violence they are now infamously known for?

(Note: this thread is not about the assassination of John Lennon; it is a look a the wider possibility of mind control techniques (their legitamacy) and their application in any number of conspiracies
)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Good thread, not very new, but well put together.
Mind control has been an open secret for a long time.
Practiced since the time of the world wars or so we know, maybe earlier.
There are examples of mind control all around us, whistle blowers who just seem to forget their own buddies after making statements a few days prior about something confidential.

The fight for your mind is on!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I found out in 1992 that the uk gov used mind control, and i mean electronic weapons in schools in 1992.

So who knows when the advanced stuff they used on me came into operation in schools like mine. All i know it was there in 1992.

But i also think the military had a more advanced program than even what the op is talking about, and they must of been ahead of him.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Good thread, Verry interesting the bit about the bull, iv never heard that before.

Thanks

PS

Nice avatar pic

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Funny; I just heard of this guy today whilst watching a very good documentary on social engineering. I have created a thread including the film; if you think this Jose guy is worth reading about, then get your pen and paper ready for the rest of them....

Human Resources: Social Engineering Thread

Good thread

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Also what i found out at school in 1992 in london, was that they could take all your memories already back then.

So what are they doing today?

You can see the mind control bit is alot more advanced than they will tell you.
edit on 12/8/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Please tell us more details of your experiences Andy.I often see your posts stating this but you really tell us nothing about it!Many people on here would love for you to go into more detail,please oblige.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another way of mind control that I discovered by accident is long term drug induced psychosis. To be more precise, methamphetamine and amphetamine can make you so delusionnal that you eventually become to believe that you can't hide you thoughts anymore. A behavior alteration follows.

It can turn a young man full of libido to a monk-like state of mind, long after the psychosis part has been treated.

N.B. : I remember how I was before, but I was never able to get back what I lost.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great thread, and though I can't say anything about/for this Delgado guy, I can honestly say emotion-modifiers, suggestion boxes, fear tactics and yes- even mind control- are in use within most of today's modern society.

Glowing screens burn so much life-oil and we have become obedient and envious of invented medias and hollow images.

Like I said...I don't know much about experimental technologies or mind-rays shooting around...but even a blind man could clearly see that the masses are under a spell of design.

Just my thoughts...sorry I can't prove or disprove the OP.

S&F

MM
edit on 8-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Not much way to prove it, but i just stumbled on it at school.

Imagine back in 1992 they could take all your memories, and i mean all. Not just things you remember but all including when your a kid and cannot remember.

Not really much more but i have to live with it 24/7 in london, and have had no privacy for 18.5 years now.

If you go through all my posts on here, i do go into alot of what happened, but there is no real single post. I prefer to make it hard as i can for them.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
How did you stumble upon this at school?Do you mean that the school was involved in this?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I believe this technology is being used around the world, by mossad, CIA, KGB, everyone, our governments have been taken over by One corporation, and they are trying to mind control us all.

Telsa may have been behind this too.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Cheers for adding that, it looks very interesting indeed, I shall watch it asap

reply to post by ThePeopleParty

No problemo, it's something I wasn't aware of until recently either.

Oh, and nice avatar

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

So very true Mask

For those with very specific orders there is Dr Delgado's stimoceiver.

For everyone else there is MTV and Disney.

Very different methods, but both guarantee the same results over time.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Great post and it's true there are innocent civilians (TI's targeted individuals) that are being attacked with weapons your talking about called direct energy weapons, on a few other threads i must of posted about thirty patents that disclose the fact this technology exists....heck even Donald Rumsfeld admited they were working on these weapons a few years back so it's a fact.....

Check this video out for more info.....

www.youtube.com...

Also check this website out if you wish to learn how they go about these things and or if your a victim of such a crime....

www.freedomfchs.com...

Good post and may John Lennon rest in peace...
edit on 8-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for the post, very good stuff

I think the issue of mind control patents probably deserves it's own thread, I didn't realise how much info there was on regarding them!

Some links:

www.cuttingedge.org...
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...
www.rexresearch.com...

I also liked the Tesla angle, that's something I never even thought of.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for the post, very good stuff

I think the issue of mind control patents probably deserves it's own thread, I didn't realise how much info there was on regarding them!

Some links:

www.cuttingedge.org...
www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...
www.rexresearch.com...

I also liked the Tesla angle, that's something I never even thought of.

I didn't see any Tesla mention in those pages yet he did so much in the radio
field there might be a connection.
Tesla did not do EM because he said so.
Weather people exactly say what he did is another story perhaps.
ED: Yes I see a lot of patents. You must see the filing to see any Tesla
reference. Still does not mean they are using anything Tesla.
If they did the patent would be rejected.
The government develops its own devices.
Same goes for those using actual Tesla devices.
Have the triangle UFO builders issued any patents.
Bill Lyne said Tesla tried to patent his airship in Switzerland and
was rejected. Where is that submittal or is Lyne just cooking up
his Tesla ship conspiracy a little more.

edit on 12/9/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The most basic and original form of mind control is to restrict the freedom of expression. The means by which we express ourselves are both words and emotions. In order to control words, language must be created that is purposefully restricted, that through its very use shapes our thoughts and emotions. Especially when we are restricted from full expression, that is vocabulary, we are literally dumbed down as we do not have the adequate words to express what we feel and think in full detail. The means by which emotions are restricted, is that the chemical basis for emotions is isolated, as well as the nerve impulses (electromagnetic frequencies) that activate these chemicals to produce emotions. This can be achieved through additives to the water and food, as well as influencing the electomagetic resonances of most electronic devices. For example, restricting the frequency of recorded music, to narrow our perceptions, training the population to be addicted to only certain emotions, gained from a chemical that the ingest regularly (refined sugars). When we think for ourselves, our words start to depict random things, often aliens, but even complete nonsense, it is an attempt by the brain to express its creative emotions. Thus, when we try to talk in a truly self-expressive way, we are automatically oppressed by those who only accept the words of thier indoctrination, the words of thier current beliefs and scientific truths. When we express emotions that are natural, we will be readily observed, and singled out, those that are angry and sad will be isolated instead of supported, those that are naturally happy will be singled out and cut-down. Even those that walk differently, have different facial expressions, the slightest ounce of difference will be observed, looked at, berrated, teased, tormented, isolated, ignored, invalidated. In the end, the only ones that resist will be so cut, so damaged by the system, that they are seen as rebells, negative, stubborn.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Ultimate in mind control knowledge
What nobody ever told u.. what u aint never heard.. but pure truth.
Surpressed from public view.. when you read this u will know... today right now they use less trauma based,
more electronic. but the end result is trauma based. Evil son of biytches, the masonic run CIA/Military

www.whale.to...

LOW LIFE CIA

..The MkUltra experiments are all true and documented.

indianlakeproject.blogspot.com...

Our CIA brought here after WW2, 3,000 nazi war criminals, doctors,officers.along with voo doo queens,black magic,witchcraft,satanic Kaballa/Masonic teachings and stirred it in a kettle.We got MKUltra and over 100 other human experimentation projects.I must expose this !!!
The torture they performed on these children would send u in a coma. !!!!..evil is a understatement !!!
beat,drugged,sodomized,and pure mental torture beyoud your wildest dreams.caged....drugged with mostly lsd , before the hippy days..,

This is still going on today. Missing kids on milk cartons.....or just missing kids....

indianlakeproject.blogspot.com...

www.alienlovebite.com...
*************************************************************************************************
vivisectionresearch.ca...

Mass Graves Of Children Found Near Montreal; Another Duplessis Orphan Tells Of Being Tortured As A Child In CIA Experimentaion Programs Using Nazi Doctors
Pierre Sampson, now 60, is calling for justice an an open investigation to stop the murder of innocent children in government sponsored child experimentation programs. More than 50,000 children said to be illegally experimented but crooked officials on both sides of the border blocking investigation.

edit on Sun Dec 12 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NSSherlock

do you have any proof besides blogs?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join