It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Else Can I Do With These Gadgets?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Does anyone else collect electronical gadgets?
I'm into electronics, gadgets and medical crap and all three in one when possible. I love to buy something and figure out other uses for it as well.

I have in my collection:

Fat Ultrasound Cavitation Machine -ultrasound handpiece and RF handpiece as well. Operating frequency
1MHz 40KHz
____
YAG Laser-Tattoo removal
____
IPLaser Machine- with Ruby and Sapphire Optics- Removal of sunspots, birthmarks, overall skin renewal, photofacials, and permanent hair removal
____
Dr. Bob Beck Zapper

Anyway my collection goes all the way down to the remote control fart machine to an EMF detector. Anyway, what other unintended uses could there be for my toys?

edit on 4-12-2010 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow. It sounds like you could almost build a time machine with all that stuff
Where do you get it all from?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I dont know ,maybe start a backyard pregnancy clinic,then use the other items to change your identity after you are found out.When the police come a knocking set off the fart machine while you hide in a tree.The possibilities are endless.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Cool gadgets! (even if I don't understand what half of them are for! lol!)

Excuse my ignorance, but what a heck is a: Dr. Bob Beck Zapper?

The name sounds damn funny though, I must get me one of those!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Wow. It sounds like you could almost build a time machine with all that stuff
Where do you get it all from?

lol Different places. My dad was into making all kinds of science related gadgets. When he first saw those plasma balls in stores he flipped. He made them as a boy out of a lightbulb. Of course he also made his own dynamite and blew up the shed.

Annnyway, I've always been drawn to this stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
By the looks of this

The ultrasonic cavitation machine would make really good mayonnaise, or any kind of vinaigrette!
It would probably be pretty good for tenderising steak too!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I dont know ,maybe start a backyard pregnancy clinic,then use the other items to change your identity after you are found out.When the police come a knocking set off the fart machine while you hide in a tree.The possibilities are endless.

Very funny but I was thinking more along the lines of a scientific approach. Like could I zap off a wart with the laser. (not that I have a wart)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Something very cool I'm sure. Although I'm at a loss for what that might be. I like the way you think, though, that's for sure

Here's just one place that has DIY hacked gadgets videos.

This reply was meant for OP but I clickied wrong

edit on 4-12-2010 by The GUT because: Replied wrong poster

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Cool gadgets! (even if I don't understand what half of them are for! lol!)

Excuse my ignorance, but what a heck is a: Dr. Bob Beck Zapper?

The name sounds damn funny though, I must get me one of those!

Here's his website-Bob Beck Link
Electrotherapy

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

So this thing gives people an electric shock at a set level...

Yes there is definitely a different use for things like that, they are very popular among certain groups of people... I will say no more

edit on 4-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by 12voltz

Something very cool I'm sure. Although I'm at a loss for what that might be. I like the way you think, though, that's for sure

Here's just one place that has DIY hacked gadgets videos.

This reply was meant for OP but I clickied wrong

edit on 4-12-2010 by The GUT because: Replied wrong poster

That site is AWESOME, These sites give me an adrenaline rush. Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

Not sure what you can do with those machines other than there intended use,......gotta say....if that's your real picture...."How you doooin?" I'm purrrrring right now!

edit on 4-12-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I have in my collection:

Fat Ultrasound Cavitation Machine -ultrasound handpiece and RF handpiece as well. Operating frequency
1MHz 40KHz
____
YAG Laser-Tattoo removal
____
IPLaser Machine- with Ruby and Sapphire Optics- Removal of sunspots, birthmarks, overall skin renewal, photofacials, and permanent hair removal
____
Dr. Bob Beck Zapper

Im not sure what they all do, but i am quickly imagining a completely awesome Bachrk Cyborg.
Lasers from the eyes and the wrists.
Dr. Bob zapper in the palm of your hand.
That would be awesome!

REally though this all sounds so cool, I wish I had stuff like that.

I hope you didnt spend alot on the zapper though, here's a website that teaches you to make one for like 40 bucks.
zapper

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Why you could make a hat, or you could make a broach, or a...

XL5

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is the ultrasonic machine the kind that breaks up stones or does it have a view screen? Does it work and how much do you want for them, lol just kidding, sort of. I collect gadget stuff too, just not as cool. I have made a ruby and yag laser and would love to find a compact diode pumped yag laser.

As for what you could make/do with that stuff. The ultrasonic machine could be used to make a parts cleaner and depending on its power, if you add some sand,it might be able to polish, sand and strip paint! If you have two ultrasonic machines, you could so ultrasonic levitation www.youtube.com... You could also try ultrasonic welding. Though I can't find the link, you could use ultrasonics to suspend a single bubble in the center of a spherical piece of glassware and get it to temperatures hotter then the sun! Bug repeller?

With the Yag laser, assuming its Q-switched, you could shoot yer eye out! You could also make a tiny blue dot just after a short focal length lens where the air ionizes. Pop holes in metal, pop the chips after the lens in video cameras, fry LED lit gas station signs and LED christmaslights. You could also double its frequency and make it a green laser.

As for the IPLaser machine, I dunno if thats really a laser, I think its more of a light pulse from a big flashlamp. Hmmm, maybe a high tech print eraser, for times when the printed page didn't come out just right.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Is the ultrasonic machine the kind that breaks up stones or does it have a view screen? Does it work and how much do you want for them, lol just kidding, sort of. I collect gadget stuff too, just not as cool. I have made a ruby and yag laser and would love to find a compact diode pumped yag laser.

As for what you could make/do with that stuff. The ultrasonic machine could be used to make a parts cleaner and depending on its power, if you add some sand,it might be able to polish, sand and strip paint! If you have two ultrasonic machines, you could so ultrasonic levitation www.youtube.com... You could also try ultrasonic welding. Though I can't find the link, you could use ultrasonics to suspend a single bubble in the center of a spherical piece of glassware and get it to temperatures hotter then the sun! Bug repeller?

With the Yag laser, assuming its Q-switched, you could shoot yer eye out! You could also make a tiny blue dot just after a short focal length lens where the air ionizes. Pop holes in metal, pop the chips after the lens in video cameras, fry LED lit gas station signs and LED christmaslights. You could also double its frequency and make it a green laser.

As for the IPLaser machine, I dunno if thats really a laser, I think its more of a light pulse from a big flashlamp. Hmmm, maybe a high tech print eraser, for times when the printed page didn't come out just right.

lol actually the Yag is q-switched and I've managed NOT to shoot my eye out or anyone elses so far. I love that movie BTW.
I did have a local jewelry store create some stainless steel eye cups that sit directly on the closed eyelid so I don't blind any of my peeps. I'm not kidding when I say I've removed a full skull tattoo off a guys entire face. Big, tough, guy cried and cried as its so much more painful than having a tattoo put on. (I do free tattoo removal for people who can't afford to have them removed by a dermatologist or the sorts.) VERY painful procedure.

Out of all my gagets my permanent hair removal is my favorite. Never shave again! I've been working on my husbands face.

I'm not impressed with the Beck Machine. I'm selling it.

I'm most interested in what my Radio freq. handpiece is able to do outside the effects of tightening skin and such. When using it anywhere on the body you can hear the frequencies whistling in your head while no one else hears it. Its and odd sensation.

Radio Freq. interest me

edit on 5-12-2010 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You're going to end up creating some gadget that not only anesthetizes the skin during beauty modifications/day surgery, but also produces deep relaxtion and OBEs as a pleasant side-effect

That or a radio freq lobotomy ha.

Check this article out and then--just for fun-- this guy's account and all the above doesn't maybe sound all that far-fetched .

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
you could use all those devices to build advanced energy weapons.

you could use them in concert with hydrogen cell hydrogen production

you can make fire

you can use them as torture devices, and some would pay you for that service

if i personally had them in my possession and knew how they worked, i could find other cool and novel uses, i'm just not sure because i don't have them sitting in front of me to explore, but you sound fun and interesting

my kina peep

XL5

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah, never needing to shave again would be nice. Honestly though you should get the goggles for 1064nm, because when Q-switched, even diffused reflections can do damage. I can understand if the patient has eye cups but you should have the propper goggles for sure.

How many watts is the RF handpiece?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Yeah, never needing to shave again would be nice. Honestly though you should get the goggles for 1064nm, because when Q-switched, even diffused reflections can do damage. I can understand if the patient has eye cups but you should have the propper goggles for sure.

How many watts is the RF handpiece?

Yes I have the goggles buy I'm so OCD I have the client wear them under the goggles! lol 2 sets- 1064nm-one pair for me one for client. Irritatingly expensive.

The RF handpiece is 100w

edit on 5-12-2010 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join