It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Global Revolution and our children are getting the message

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Remember back during the Vietnam Era when the hippies made a statement, that the Establishment must change?
it was the new beginning of the freedom revolution, but as time moved along things just stagnated and the message became lost, because the economy,wars,fashion,freedoms,psychology had all changed, and the times had changed. almost 50 years has gone by and now since the emergence of the internet our children through school the media, the internet, and we as parents, are now getting the message that the establishment must once again change.
I find it refreshing and inspiring in this new world order that's being forced down our throats, that our children will lead the battle to the new freedom revolution. they are smarter than all generation before them, and are equipped with state of the art communication weapons and are globally connected to each other, with the same goals and concerns.
i was afraid that the media and the government suppressors had them so utterly brainwashed into believing they couldn't stand up and fight, that all was lost. because the rest of us were caught in a stalemate with our survival and personal obligations, not including the threats to us at every angle about national security issues, if we stood up to the plate to take the establishment on.

our children are organizing, and the powers that be better take notice and change their way of thinking because our kids have got a message for them they aren't gonna be able to control or stop.

it makes me proud

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm not trying to attack you, just your thought process here... so pardon me, but, wtf are you talking about? Our kids are doing something? All I see, when I look at the younger generation is a youth lost on fascion and facebook, texting away as if their lives depended on it, having babies left and right, getting hooked on lab-made drugs, and majority have no respect for the older generations.

these kids aren't doing ANYTHING, Op, please, if you know something I don't, then do enlighten me.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I felt exactly the same way. I was disappointed that more didn't take part and I'd have been there supporting them if I'd known the plans. They did good.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

maybe in your world? although it is true for a small majority of the lost. but from where I'm standing and witnessing, the kids that surround me are warriors, that have a clear intelligent new way of taking care of business, and are more on top of almost every subject that concerns our current position. they're becoming more in tune, and they are organizing from around the globe, because they know if they don't do something about it, no one can.

just keep your eyes and ears open and you will see whats really going on. these children are using technology to throw it right back in the NWOs faces.

the age of enlightenment is upon us

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I think you've fallen victim to the "our generation was the last one that gave a damn" syndrome. It's a fact that some people always feel that the current crop of humanity is disappointing. Take the Bulger case as an example. Horrific as it was an almost identical event took place round about 1900. Yet people look at these events and think " what is the world coming to" . It's not all good or all bad there's always a need to see through the medias depiction of society. A report out a few weeks ago said there were 70,000 more teenagers taking on a caring reponsibility in the home. You need perspective.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Aren't the hippies from the 60's & 70's pretty much the ones running things now?

edit on 12/3/2010 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I couldnt have said it better myself

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

for the most part. but out with old in with the new. maybe they'll get it right this time? if not the generations after them will?

in any case its going to be interesting to witness

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Nope, they are the ones providing you with that stuff you put in your pipe. Watch one of the protests, just one, see that guy with the billy club and tear gas? That's who's running the world.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

wow! sorry to hear that. it must be the irresponsibility of the parents or maybe genetics?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

In a world of lies, evolution = truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I would not count too heavily on that if I were you OP.

This generation seriously lacks responsibility, honor, and respect. Few actually appreciate hard work and do not expect things served to them. Even less are not actually materialistic. If you expect this generation to do anything truly meaningful or revolutionary you will be sadly disappointed.

Maybe your kids are one of the few which are exceptions to what I just posted above. I am not saying all of this generation is bad because there is a minority of which know what is morally right.

The education system is a sham so don’t act like this generation is somehow the most intelligent they are just the best programmed. Ask them any serious question and you will receive a blank stare. The education system is made that it is like a daycare and there is no need for actually learning material as all they do is keep the information in their head until the test when they spill it out onto the paper and forget about it.

How do I know this? Because I am part of this generation albeit I was fortunate enough to become homeschooled and I learned what is truly important and what is not. I learned you don’t always get what you want and material things truly don’t matter beyond keeping you alive. I learned that our world is truly screwed up. I learned all this while everyone else was out partying, listening to rap, and playing Halo.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Oh, that was a poorly timed attempt at satire. I'm sure some of those hippies were put into office, what was Obama doing during the 60's?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

You sound like a non American attacking Americans, they call us dumb, brainwashed by hamburgers, incapable of anything other than controlling the remote. We know they are wrong, we are the people they talk about.

You throw criticism at us younger Americans (I'm 22) but you focus on a small percentage, the ones that DO make those mistakes, but you ignore those of us that are trying to make a change.

If the generations before us had any insight whatsoever, we wouldn't be stuck trying to clean up this mess.

But go ahead and preach how much better than us you are, nobody is going to take you serious....this debt wasn't caused by our generation....just sayin.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The Clintons were hippies.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

well it wasnt all focuses around hippies that became our government leaders. very small percentage, but same generation.

most of the hippies just raised children and attempted to have normal lives.

but now their childrens children are understanding what all those story's truly meant

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I like positive affirmations just like the next guy, but until the school system gets cracked down upon (or maybe less crack and more books) - the youth will always be at a disadvantage. It really is scary. If you can afford to spend those extra hours/dollars assisting with your kid's education - then power to you. But the majority is struggling, worse than ever before. Which in turn will also cause your benefited child to struggle equally.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Seriously, how can any older generation judge us? The mess we are in was caused by YOU, not us. If you don't like how our generation was raised, that is YOUR fault, you raised us. I can't believe you can have so little faith in us, but let the problems YOUR generations caused roll off your back with no guilt.

And we don't know how to take responsibility for our actions?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

it brings on strength and character, it just cannot be gotten for free

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

My son is 18 and he and his friends are amazing they are organizing as we speak.
Young Marine Rotc kid and he is talking of being a lobbiest just to get inside and young colledge students listening to Dylan and the Beatles,..and "yes sir/no sir" respectful job holders,..believe me there are alot more mindless pill poppin pants hangin brats,..but these kids are giving me hope that my grandfathers knowledge did not go to waste.
Someone young "gets it."

<<   2  3 >>

join