It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Exposed - The man behind the NWO Curtain

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

You are 100% correct. The information given is truth. Therefore why quibble over facts. I had something told to me that has haunted me for 7 years and has brought friends and family to the opinion I am a nut yet this current situation validates to me ( yet I never doubted) this is all truth. I have shared This Truth before no one listens. In 2003 I was in Sierra Vista Arizona, my husband and I was having a company night out, we was sitting at the bar. Know keep in mind I do not drink alcohol. I am sitting at my husbands right side a young soldier sits to my right after a few drinks he taps my shoulder and says I notice you are not talking to anyone, I need to talk to someone just please listen. I said sure why not. He began talking. "There is a society of 7 they are forming a New World Order. The 7 come from major nations. ( he never told me which nations they are) He said they will do mass chaos through economics, wars,starvations then mass population genecide with deseases, he said there will be horrific crimes against mankind to depleat the number of people on earth. I do know I will get alot of flak from this post, however this does not matter because the FACT is "TIME TELLS ALL" RIGHT? peace to us all we need it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Anyway, as I was typing before my keyboard blew up and half the keys quit working on me and now I have another keyboard....

According to your theory, George Soros is behind the Shadow Government movement funding Judy Assangria. Okay, no big argument there.

But why would George Soros tempt embarrassing the Obama Administration, when George Soros is the Obama king maker of the Shadow Government?

Yes, I have my theories. Just curious as to what your theory is? Why would George Soros contradict his king making abilities by funding Judy Assangria's Wikileaks?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by budjones
Sorry...the thread lost me when the OP said "Banks not aligned with the Soros line". There's only one bank. Right?

No, there is not just one bank.

Bank of England
IMF
World Bank
Vatican Bank

the list goes on and on

not all of these align with each other.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by m.red
Ur Right Its hard to believe. Good Guys Dont have Bad friends like that without Some sort of gain.

MainStream Media says Wikileaks tied to Soros.

Link 2

oh my, now what a coincidence again.
The same attorney representing Bradley Manning
is ALSO representing Julian Assange. And he is
also tied to George Soros.

"I know Assange is being represented by the attorney who does the pro bono work for George Soros' Open Society Insitute," Beck said.

ah, the webs that we weave
do indeed have a trail.

quote from ur posted link.
thanks for ur contribution

star 4 u

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

Ok here is a heart felt I love mankind question, how do we as a people stop the demon SOROS?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

He's old. It's his protege you/we should be looking for. I still think this is CIA operation not Soros. And, maybe Soros knows Manning is a fall guy for the CIA (he's British, BTW, and how did he get a Secret clearance?), and he wants his power felt by showing the CIA he knows that game they are playing.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fredcall
Anyway, as I was typing before my keyboard blew up and half the keys quit working on me and now I have another keyboard....

oh my, it's a conspiracy I tell you !!!
lol, just kidding

But why would George Soros tempt embarrassing the Obama Administration, when George Soros is the Obama king maker of the Shadow Government?

Politicians do change their minds after a period
of time. They do have free will, however holding
the blackmail data in one's hand keeps the
politicians true to the Soros agenda should
they have 2nd thoughts.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wikileaks' estranged co-founder becomes a critic (Q&A)

news.cnet.com...

It sounds like you've become more critical of Wikileaks over time.
Young: It's not just them. It's also that they're behaving like untrustworthy organizations. So yes, if the shoe fits, fine.

I don't want to limit this to Wikileaks, but yes, they're acting like a cult. They're acting like a religion. They're acting like a government. They're acting like a bunch of spies. They're hiding their identity. They don't account for the money. They promise all sorts of good things. They seldom let you know what they're really up to. They have rituals and all sorts of wonderful stuff. So I admire them for their showmanship and their entertainment value. But I certainly would not trust them with information if it had any value, or if it put me at risk or anyone that I cared about at risk.

Nevertheless, it's a fascinating development that's come along, to monetize this kind of thing. That's what they're up to. You start with free samples.

You've been trying to follow some of Wikileaks' money flows. You contacted the German charity and posted their response. They said they're going to have some information to you perhaps in early August. Does that make you feel any better about the money trail?
Young: No. To clarify, they're going to publish it on their Web site. They said, "you could mirror it or point to it." So it's not just for me.

But it's only a tiny sliver of what Wikileaks claims it's raised. whether Wikileaks has raised a million dollars as they've claimed, or whether they're trying to prime the pump, I don't know. (German charity) Wal Holland has only handled a very tiny amount of this, and they've said that, "We know nothing about the rest."

Read more: news.cnet.com...

link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
how do we as a people stop the demon SOROS?

I know I'm gonna catch flak for this statement
but here goes anyway:

"Pray for a miracle or divine intervention"

link   

That info is then used as blackmail against enemies of Soros, such as
competing partners, Banks not aligned with the Soros line, Corporations,
Politicians, Governments of every make and model. The agenda is NOT money.
It is power and control. If you have the power to control everyone, then
you can rule the world. Soros doesn't want your money, he wants your soul.

Interesting theory, but I personally think it is more likely that Wikileaks is some sort of government-originated counterintelligence organization to clandestinely buttress the machinations of the government. Too elaborate? Perhaps, but perhaps not. Either that, or maybe the government is just exploiting the trust people have for the information that comes from Wikileaks and is simply feeding them misinformation under the guise of genuinely leaked classified documents. I say this because the truthfulness of leaked information is not likely to be questioned by anyone so if the government did want to manipulate the public more efficiently it seems only logical they would disguise it as "leaked information".

In any case, this whole fiasco has been blown so much out of proportion if you ask me. Just think what has been leaked by so. It has not really been anything massive and the things about Iran will surely only help validate the government's long-held proposition that they are in fact dangerous, perhaps in preparation for another false-flag. Who knows? I think government and the media are over-exaggerating the damage that the ostensibly leaked information will have. Sure, it might (potentially, but I doubt it) damage America's relationship with a few countries, but I can't see it having long-lasting repercussions. Also, whatever people say, Julian does seem like a straight-up guy to me. Interesting theory, though.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Hmmmm....so, you are suggesting that George Soros is deeply disappointed in his Frankenstein Obama already? What about their economic collaboration in Brazilian oil monopoly? Soros and Obama both stand to make huge profits from Obama lending Petrobrast big taxpayer dollar loans. Would Soros really want to jeopardize that economic partnership?

There's politics........and then there are business ventures gained through politics.

Or is this just Cain and Abel going going at it again?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Maybe Soros, is controlling manning and the CIA. I have been hearing SOROS for many years know

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Although I appreciate the effort you have put into this, its not very convincing.

Its basically just a web of your speculation and some rather questionable sources.

Maybe you should suggest it as a possibility rather than stating it as fact, because quite frankly it is far from being fact.

This has to be one of the most level-headed posts in this thread.

Everyone is throwing speculation and accusation around like it's fact ... I suggest people calm down a tad and think things through before jumping on bandwagons.

Like for example.... To the chap who posted about the foundation set up to hide the funding.... If I was going to set up a whistleblowing site that needed a certain amount of money to operate I would set up exactly that type of Foundation. Main reason would be the knowledge that I would end up pissing off a lot of governments, governments who could quite easily make things a lot harder by going after my funding sources. If funding can be set up to be virtually secret and safe by creating a Foundation, wouldn't you do it too?

In essence, that the Foundation hides Wikileaks' funding is no surprise. What would surprise me is if they hadn't protected their funding sources, especially given the recent decision by Amazon to not allow Wikileaks to use their servers... a decision no doubt made after pressure applied by the US government... Imagine that sort of pressure applied to your funding sources (if they knew who they were)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

oh my gosh
absolutely astonishing post
from you. it's folks like you
who contribute greatly to truth
here at ATS. star 4 ur efforts.
I wish I could give ya more.

boon

Your more than welcome, i do try.

Heres something else might givet backjground on who Giorgy Scwartzs helpers are and from where they originate and why they are working together.

It's is long becuase it starts at the stat and covers it all up until the Dubya era at least anyway.

Aworthwhile download to save and distribte!

www.box.net...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The other day i found an old turkey wishbone when my son and I broke it it split straight up the middle I figure we both get our wish ( of course this is fictional) my wish was directed in a prayer...God please stop this chaos of the demonic take over, bring forth the saviour we can stand side by side to fight the evil which is so quickly taking over.
peace to us all we need it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Terrorism is rampant around the world? More like a few countries with Islam as their dominating religion. Sure a few "terrorist" attacks have hit some civilized countries but for the most part it stays in Islamic countries.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hmmmm....so, you are suggesting that George Soros is deeply disappointed in his Frankenstein Obama already? What about their economic collaboration in Brazilian oil monopoly? Soros and Obama both stand to make huge profits from Obama lending Petrobrast big taxpayer dollar loans. Would Soros really want to jeopardize that economic partnership?

There's politics........and then there are business ventures gained through politics.

I do not know if Soros is disappointed with
Obama or not. All I'm saying is that, if Soros is
indeed the holder of this blackmail evidence
on Obama, that Obama will dance whenever
Soros tells him too.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I have to agree with Boondock here, ianmoone you a relatively new person here on ATS yet the content you post is simply superb. Will be looking forward to future posts and such by you. Keep up the good investigating work!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This link between Soros and Wikileaks was wrote on the David Icke forums in November: linkage.

Personally, I am not going to say anything because Wikileaks and Julian Assange have made more impact than anyone else in the world regarding a civilian response to TPTB.

I am not going to be so quick to shoot the messenger, this is not Sparta.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I do not know if Soros is disappointed with
Obama or not. All I'm saying is that, if Soros is
indeed the holder of this blackmail evidence
on Obama, that Obama will dance whenever
Soros tells him too.

For Obamas safety lets hope this is all an illusion and we are all just a bunch of crackpots. I'd hate to see them feel that he is no longer needed. Reminds me of similar times in history and the bad things that happened to people in power that no longer served a purpose. JFK comes to mind........

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join