It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of Aliens? - Need pro debunkers please.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is not my area of expertise whatsoever, I am merely a musician

I do believe in Extra terrestrial life and all sorts which I am not going to get into in this thread. What I am making this thread for is to ask you pro debunkers to sort out which of the below pictures are hoaxes. I'm assuming that most of them are hoaxes and the rest probably have a scientific terrestrial explanation for them. I am always open to debate though and would love nothing more than for some of these pictures to be real. I doubt it though. That is where I need your guys help!

I am not sure where any of these pictures came from, I got given them from a disk so I apologise for not being able to provide the sources. I have not edited any of these pictures in any way.

1. This one I'm sure is fake. It looks like a model in a display somewhere. MAYBE a mummified alien carcass? I have no idea, probably not.

[color=limegreen]2.This one completely baffles me. Possibly an unknown species? Probably fake, like I said I'm no expert.

3.Absolutely no idea... So easy to make realistic models nowadays and has been for a while.

[color=Limegreen]4.This one to me looks real, regardless of what it is. Whatever it is it looks pretty damn scary.

These next two possibly humans who were born with severe genetic problems ? Or maybe extreme radiation exposure?

[color=Limegreen]6.

7.Again speechless ... No idea what this is. The people in the picture look pretty baffled by it.

8.This next picture has me completely clueless. Can someone please debunk this for me? The humans in this picture look like they may possibly be Russian military officials from before world war 2 or during. Then again I have no idea. This picture seems to depict contact.

As I said before, I am no pro when it comes to this subject so please would some of the great minds of ATS come and debunk these for me, I would love to know whether they are all fake or not. Serious debunking with solid grounding and facts.

I apologise for my sloppy presentation, I didn't sleep last night so not completely with it

Cheers,

-TechUnique
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Some more from the disk.

9.This one I'm sure is fake.

These ones I'm not so sure on.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Cranial deformation has been used in many cultures for thousands of years. Some human skeletons found will obviously take on that 'Alien/hybrid' interpretation.

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ
edit on 30-11-2010 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Cranial deformation has been used in many cultures for thousands of years. Some human skeletons found will obviously take on that 'Alien/hybrid' interpretation.

en.wikipedia.org...:Head_Shaping.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...

TJ

Enlightening source , thanks a lot.

Could you please be more specific as to what pictures you are debunking with these sources?

I will edit the OP and number the pictures to make it easier.

Thanks,

-TechUnique

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I've seen the Russian contact one debunked before.

Check out the extra bend in the arm of the dummy just below the shoulder joint.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hey mate

I have seen all the pictures before, and many of them on ATS.

The first one is a museum, where they probably have this doll.

The second one was shown as a hoax if I remember correctly. The faker said he took a little monkey which was dead on the side road. Then he shaved it, and wupti, there he had his alien!

The third one is a guy, who said he was sent some pictures from a friend of that alien. He got lots of pictures. There was even a thread on ATS where they were discussing the picture. One found a picture of the so called alien, and it was just a doll, again! It was a standard doll everyone could buy, even in other colours!

The fourth one was a artist who made it. Don't hook me up on this though, I'm not sure.

The fifth one, man thats just so sad
I think its a disease which is called Harlequin ichthyosis. Here is a video and a link to wiki
Harlequin

The sixth one, I don't know. Have seen it lots of times, but I have heard so much about it.

The seventh, man, I would love to hear what that was. If I remember correct, it was a cow we gave birth to that thing. I could imagine the people around it found it spiritually

The eighth picture, come on. Nah.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The first image is from the Roswell Museum, NM.

news.bbc.co.uk...

TJ

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
Hey mate

I have seen all the pictures before, and many of them on ATS.

The first one is a museum, where they probably have this doll.

The second one was shown as a hoax if I remember correctly. The faker said he took a little monkey which was dead on the side road. Then he shaved it, and wupti, there he had his alien!

The third one is a guy, who said he was sent some pictures from a friend of that alien. He got lots of pictures. There was even a thread on ATS where they were discussing the picture. One found a picture of the so called alien, and it was just a doll, again! It was a standard doll everyone could buy, even in other colours!

The fourth one was a artist who made it. Don't hook me up on this though, I'm not sure.

The fifth one, man thats just so sad
I think its a disease which is called Harlequin ichthyosis. Here is a video and a link to wiki
Harlequin

The sixth one, I don't know. Have seen it lots of times, but I have heard so much about it.

The seventh, man, I would love to hear what that was. If I remember correct, it was a cow we gave birth to that thing. I could imagine the people around it found it spiritually

The eighth picture, come on. Nah.

Thanks a lot mate!

Exactly the kind of response I was hoping to get, very professional and backed up by sources.

Star, cheers mate.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

[color=limegreen]2.This one completely baffles me. Possibly an unknown species? Probably fake, like I said I'm no expert.

This one looks a lot a dried shaved Tarsier.
One of these cute guys
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edc33f590db9.jpg[/atsimg]

Here he is without hi fluff

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df3c1e21ad42.jpg[/atsimg]

Or another species like it
edit on 30-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Originally posted by TechUnique

This on look a lot a dried shaved Tarsier.
One of these cute guys
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edc33f590db9.jpg[/atsimg]

Here he is without hi fluff

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df3c1e21ad42.jpg[/atsimg]

Or another species like it

Very possible although personal I think the eyes and skull shape are too different.

I think your definitely on the right track with it being an already known species shaved and dried.

Star,

Cheers mate.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I dont know about the rest but I have seen number 9 before... well this is actually a real human autopsy photo you can find on Rotten.com... disgusting site but regardless this is where the original image was found and someone smeared some of their cheap Photoshop skills of an alien head over this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r

I dont know about the rest but I have seen number 9 before... well this is actually a real human autopsy photo you can find on Rotten.com... disgusting site but regardless this is where the original image was found and someone smeared some of their cheap Photoshop skills of an alien head over this.

After looking at number 9 more carefully I can definitely see what you mean. The head doesn't fit at all really.
Quite tired so that is why I wanted you lot to talk some sense before I believe any of it being true.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Not any image in particular, but as a general warning that these cultural cranial deformation skulls have been used in the past as 'evidence'.

The last OP image, number 12, was featured in the following ATS discussion.

It was photoshopped from

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

TJ

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

The first image is from the Roswell Museum, NM.

news.bbc.co.uk...

TJ

Thanks for that link mate, starred.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Oh ok, thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There a discussion on number 6 from way back in 96 on ATS here they don't seem to come to any conclusion though

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here is the Snopes page for 4 It's part of a series of "Art" photographs apparently by a photographer called charlie white
Googling Charlie White isn't a good idea, his other photos made me feel quite ill

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I find a lot of these interesting even though they may be fake/recreations.

Where is that skull from? I have never seen that? uh, what was it... number ten? The up close one. I mean where did you get the pic?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

The skull is made by a UK designer / sculptor that owns a company called design clinic you can buy a bronze version here for £42

Edit to add
You can get the white one here for $25

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Interesting design. Interesting vision that designer has there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join