It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Theory on Full Body Scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
First, I am not saying I BELIEVE this. I simply had a thought today and had a half-hearted laugh - I thought some might enjoy the conversation and/or debate either way. In all honesty, the theory would explain a lot of things, IF you are one to believe in the reptilian theory. I neither believe nor disbelieve the reptilian theory, but I know a lot of people here do, and will entertain the theory I present. Mind you, it is just a theory, mostly in jest. Take it with a grain of salt!

A theory on the full body scanners.....

Perhaps the full body scanners can reveal who is human and who isn't? With this theory, it would make sense that random people, and even children are scanned with little to no sympathy. This would put a MAJOR damper on "terrorist" attacks, if the terrorists are in fact, reptilians. Enter the media, who many folks believe are reptilian-run, and now you have reasonable cause for the media hype over dramatizing of a handful of incidents. This would also explain why the government won't disclose - it would mean "they" (reptilians) are walking among us, and public panic would set it.

Hey, if nothing else, it's a great plot for a television show!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, if this statement is real www.abovetopsecret.com... and if Aliens really "Walk among us", then, maybe they want know......

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi, if you're interested, I started a thread on this subject a while ago.

Loads of replies and you may find it interesting.

ATS Thread...Airport Scanners = Alien Detectors

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

You know, it never occurred to me that someone else would have started a similar thread, and I didn't check. Dang....and here I was thinking I was being original. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

On a good note, we kind of think alike, even if just theorizing for the heck of it.

Liked your thread, by the way.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Hi, if you're interested, I started a thread on this subject a while ago.

Loads of replies and you may find it interesting.

ATS Thread...Airport Scanners = Alien Detectors

Cheers.

-thread closed-

top topics

join