It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY They're Really Groping Us At The Airport! Reliable Sources.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TSAisaSCAM

They have lost sight of people and now terrorists don't care who they kill, they just want to kill.
It is not one person, it is anyone, randomly.
We need to take these threats seriously.
The only way to protect ourselves is to be careful of who we trust.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Makes complete sense of pretty much every very predictable reaction government has to terrorism. You know you are right about someone or something when you can start to predict their actions from pattern recognition. Its a pattern....someone people are good at seeing them, and apparently a significantly large amount of people in the US aren't very good at seeing them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSAisaSCAM
I wouldn't be so confident above poster... But it's all your decision.

I am not sure I understand your argument. It seems to be missing something. Perhaps you can explain why I should not be so confident that I am not in a FEMA camp?

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

How do you know?

I am fairly certain I would notice if my condo became a FEMA camp. I am fairly certain I would notice had I been forced through a scanner or patted down. I am 100% positive my cable box is not video taping me. Are you honestly questioning how I know what my reality is?

I live 24/7 with electroinic mind control monitoring, cannot do anything in private. SO how do you know your living your life in private.

Considering that is not actually what I said, I am not sure how to even respond.

I stumbled over there is no freedom in 1992 at school in london, so how do you know what they are doing in america?

I live in America as I have done for several decades now. If I were in a FEMA camp, I would notice.

I bet you cannot fart in america without them knowing.

I could care less if anyone is aware of my gas.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Who needs FEMA camps when you have an abundance of bad television and cheap beer which tastes like urine? No need to splurge on the extra expense.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
17 airports have opted out of this program.
There will be a false flag terror incident.
Just like the state departemnt chapparoned underwear bomber...admitted fake.
Just like the FAKE printer bombs that suddenly became real because obama said they were
after the experts said they weren't...
justlike the fake german found bomb made by the security testing company

hell fake just like 911

and ps no one believes ALEX JONES...he doesn't expect you to
but the evidence he and and his guests have presented...
well, who am I going to believe?
YOU? (hahahha )
or my own lying eyes

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

when they start stickin ther fingers up childrens bums
its a prison camp
they say the strip search was the first thing the NAZIs did when they poured you off the train into the camps...

thats a good point man
the whole country is a fema camp
that is a damned erudite observation Sphinx...
scary as hell, when you think about it.

and I know how much you Montrealers value your freedom.
we value it too, which is why we go there to visit from time to time...
you folks do it right ...

edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Cassandra5Finish

How do you know?

I live 24/7 with electroinic mind control monitoring, cannot do anything in private. SO how do you know your living your life in private.

I stumbled over there is no freedom in 1992 at school in london, so how do you know what they are doing in america?

I bet you cannot fart in america without them knowing. Did you know that a speaker can be used as a microphone? Did you know that todays led t.v. can be used as a camera. They could be staring at you now and looking at what you type.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

It always feels like, somebodys watching meee and i have no privacy, ohhh whooo ahh. It always feels like sombodys watching meee, stop playing tricks on me, ohh whooo ahh. It always feels like somebodys watching meee. Your LED T.V is now watching you, This is why they done away with regular T.V., To SEEE you more clearer. It is true. You can use your T.V as a camera and the speaker as a microphone.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
While I believe the OP is correct. Also, the old adage ' follow the money' rings true once again.

Several companies lobbied Washington to the tune of $ Millions. And according to Ron Paul one scanner mfg. CEO was Obama's guest to India this past trip. www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is the Security Theater, something I think will continue over the next few months. Dancing around issues and distracting us from the real issues at hand, and more importantly, right in front of us.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Personally, if they try to grope me, I'll tell them I'll need a tissue when they're done.

Seriously folks, why not just go through the xray scanners? What's the big deal?

If you really think you're that interesting in an xray image that they'll sit and giggle and laugh about you, you're deluded.

You're not that important or amusing.

If you're overly sensitive about being patted down, then you need some self confidence.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I KID YOU NOT. THEY really are watching you. please watch, IMPORTANT. Do you have this in your box or T.V?
www.youtube.com... AND YOU THOUGHT TSA WAS BAD. Again, they do not want you to see this so hurry up or it will vanish. Go to youtube and punch in( cameras in digital convert boxes beware).
edit on 22-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Personally, if they try to grope me, I'll tell them I'll need a tissue when they're done.

Seriously folks, why not just go through the xray scanners? What's the big deal?

If you really think you're that interesting in an xray image that they'll sit and giggle and laugh about you, you're deluded.

You're not that important or amusing.

If you're overly sensitive about being patted down, then you need some self confidence.

Mainly because of the radiation. I dont want to glow so brightly that I keep myself awake at night. We really dont know the impact on the radiation emitted by these and Im not inclined to believe the official word on it. These scanners can be the next generations lead paint and asbestos.
Please tell the cancer survivor and the disabled man who was drenched with urine due to the incompetent "security" measures these morons use to "get some self confidence". This goes far beyond a pat down when these things happen routinely and people are groped beneath their underwear including the teen who claims her labia were parted by the gloved hand of a TSA agent in her underwear. I guess they were looking for a WMD in there.. right? Justa keepin' us all safe, right?

My other issue with this is that we have a definable enemy. Its an ideology/belief system/religion that has certain external things like dress and nationality/national origins that signify an adherent to it. In the majority of course.
Maybe a radical adherent, but it is pretty obvious who has screamed Jihad and who our enemy is. They are called Muslims.. some call them radical muslims or hard line muslims. but they are muslims who adhere to a certain dress and etc. This is not a vague enemy threat. The problem is that America is so hung on on being politically correct and perhaps offending those who feel we all need to die that we refuse to profile. We certainly profiled the Japanese and Germans.. we have gotten too wrapped up in the rest of the worlds demands for political correctness and their demands concerning how we run our own damned country. We scan and molest our citizens in the name of security, but dont bother securing our borders?? We dont check cargo ships?? Doesnt make much sense to me. Maybe to those from other countries or those who havent thought this whole thing out, but not to me and many other Americans who find this approach to security absurd.

Approaching every crisis in an ass-backward way is the hallmark of this administration. Bowing and groveling toward Europe as Bush did toward Israel,doing what other countries demand, and worse yet:caving in with an apology to the absurd demands of CAIR concerning this TSA issue is the hallmark of this administration. It smacks of anti-Americanism and abject weakness to me. I mention this administration because guess what.. we're under this administration while this is happening. That was for the folks who believe that if you say something against this administration you are a rabid racist or Bu#e.. of which I am neither

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I beg to differ, but this did NOT start with any election. It started with 9-11.

I know this for a fact because I lost my job that day. I delivered lost luggage for the international AP in SLC......on 9-11 there was no more work for us normal non GUBMINT folks......this is when Homeland Security took over.

The searches at all USA airports has gradually gotten worse and worse since THAT time, not some 'election'

edit on 22-11-2010 by theRiverGoddess because: lydexic.... fixing words

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I beg to differ, but this did NOT start with any election. It started with 9-11.

I know this for a fact because I lost my job that day. I delivered lost luggage for the international AP in SLC......on 9-11 there was no more work for us normal non GUBMINT folks......this is when Homeland Security took over.

The searches at all USA airports has gradually gotten worse and worse since THAT time, not some 'election'

edit on 22-11-2010 by theRiverGoddess because: lydexic.... fixing words

The issue of hightened security stared with 9-11.. but it is RIGHT NOW that the TSA has gotten out of control. This absolutely did not happen before. Ive flown since 9-11 more than a few times. THIS administration is responsible or reigning these people in and they are not only not doing it, but supporting it while completely disregarding any rational attempt to secure the borders or enact ANY other reasonable national securty measure. On the, contrary our borders are completely open.. still! What do you think should come first? Seriously and not nitpicking.. Bush didnt secure the borders and only Cheney knows why.. Obama not only refuses to secure the borders, but institutes this nonsense rather than using tried and true security measures. This isnt a bush versus obama BS thing.. this is a crappy management of our security and country thing for several decades thing.

Now the OAdministrastion says that they have credible evidence that explosives and etc are being smuggled in by using prosthetic limbs.. gee that was convenient to release right now. **Today**. Quick.. tackle that guy with the plastic leg.. QUICK! Lets target the handicapped.. and disregard the guy hauling a semi over that open border down there or puling into our ports with unchecked cargo. WHen they rip that prosthetic leg off I hope someone notes just how much room a dreaded one armed or legged terrorist would have to hide a dirty bomb or explosive device.MOST these days are titanium and have only very little room for the leg/arm stump and the pad to fit! Besides, sniffer dogs can detect that.. why the groping and scanning? All the while even I could have smuggled in enough material to hit every major city in the US simultaneously through that open border and shipped it here through central south america or ANY port in the US.

/rant

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassandra5Finish
I don't know. It is an interesting premise and all but thanks to folks like Bill Cooper and Alex Jones, I am getting a tad tired of hearing how the government is getting me ready for something that never comes. I guess for my two cents, I would have to say that if you are right and this is indeed the intention then it is a terrible way to go about it. I mean, I for one have not once had to go through one of these scanners nor have I been subjected to a pat down, or any other type of search for that matter. So while you may be right, it is going to take a really long time and still not be all that effective. That is just my view.

You are falling into the same trap that many people do: you are assuming that a police state must be a singular event. One day you are free, and the next there are troops patrolling the streets. The truth is much harder to accept and to recognize.

The process is a gradual one. If they were to take away your freedoms all at once, the people would rise up, the military would resist, and chaos would erupt. But, if they slowly condition us, chipping away at our freedoms, letting us become accustomed to each violation of our civil liberties, a piece at a time, then they can ease us into a police state without the majority realizing it and many will even thank them for it.

We are like the proverbial frog, who when dropped in boiling water will try and climb out, but when put in tepid water and then allowed to sit in it as it is heated, happily stays in until boiled alive

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talvar
You are falling into the same trap that many people do: you are assuming that a police state must be a singular event. One day you are free, and the next there are troops patrolling the streets. The truth is much harder to accept and to recognize.

Not at all. I am noticing that for almost 30 years now we have been told that Martial Law and detention camps are right around the corner. 30 years later and they are still "right around the corner." You will have to forgive me if I have grown tired of waiting. For that matter, since it is taking them so long to pull it off they kind of seem too inept to scare me. I am no less free than I was last decade or the one before. Not incrementally, not in any measure. It seems you are warning of a cumulative effect that would be the sum total of things that have yet to happen anyway. Hard to fall for a slippery slope when you are still in the middle of a vast plateau.

The process is a gradual one. If they were to take away your freedoms all at once, the people would rise up, the military would resist, and chaos would erupt. But, if they slowly condition us, chipping away at our freedoms, letting us become accustomed to each violation of our civil liberties, a piece at a time, then they can ease us into a police state without the majority realizing it and many will even thank them for it.

It is going so slowly that I could really care less. If I lose the same amount of freedom over the next 30 years as I have over the last, I will be just fine. If I get another 30 after that, they can double down for all I care. I am no more in a FEMA camp today than I was in 1981. What am I supposed to be so worried about?

We are like the proverbial frog, who when dropped in boiling water will try and climb out, but when put in tepid water and then allowed to sit in it as it is heated, happily stays in until boiled alive

Maybe you but Glenn Beck and Alex Jones make me laugh and as I said, if it took 30 years just to get the water to a temperature that is still far from warm, then I am really not worried about the slippery slope it seems others are so afraid of.

I did notice that in your entire post, you offered not one example of freedoms I have lost.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

That is a HOAX. Please look it up. There are plenty of places on the web explaining the main problems with that video. Please do not take my word for it though, open up your digital converter box and look for yourself. There is no camera in there. Also, like in the video there is no circuitry for recording, storing, or transmitting any recorded images were there really a camera inside. Please, do not trust videos you see online. Open a box yourself and look. It is this kind of paranoia that is the real danger. While people are busy hiding from their cable boxes, real threats are passing right by.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Did you know that a speaker can be used as a microphone? Did you know that todays led t.v. can be used as a camera. They could be staring at you now and looking at what you type.

Look, not trying to pick on you here but you need to relax and really think about that for a moment. Really give some thought to the idea of engineering LEDs to be able to capture images and watch you type. I am afraid some of the paranoia on ATS clouds real issues and sometimes I wonder if it is on purpose.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i challenge you to watch interviews and reports conducted on any msm show regarding this issue. the people who are reading their teleprompters are just as sick as you are. i recently watched the international version of state of the union with that fat chick from cnn and she was interviewing Mr. Pistole. i cant tell you how close she was to making a mockery of the guy. stop blaming the msm as if it is a single conscious entity. i agree that sometimes they will spin stories and yeah it does happen a lot and for whose agenda you can only speculate and generalize as for the 'elite'. but the truth of the matter is that for the most part they are definitely not trying to desensitize you. in fact, they are bringing more and more people up to sense it in the first place. if their is anyone to blame for being insensitive, it is the people watching, because they've been stupefied through their own placidity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join