It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

ALL that happened, recently, regarding the UN and that "announcement" was to get an agreement in place to NOT START any geo-engineering plans!!! It was merely to get an agreement, to preempt BEFORE any Nation decides to act unilaterally....and to ensure an International accord, IF any plans are decided upon, and then go forward with implementation.

IT ISN'T TO THAT POINT, YET!! The climate change situation isn't that dire, and the outcomes of any of these proposals is not yet fully understood, nor is the science and investigation and study complete, yet.

It is well known that many, many different schemes are being proposed/considered/evaluated.

It is the henny-penny Chicken Little mentalities of those ridiculous "chemtrail" websites that are blowing this out of proportion,and intentionally TWISTING the facts, by using hyperbole and in some cases, outright lies.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wish the guy who made the video would learn how to edit. This was a 30sec non-story about a lens flare.
At least he didn't put any wild music against it.

But he could speed up a bit, life's too short and all that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well I do not know about the rest of yous but I do not think they are lens flares. The blue one could be but the other 2 are extremely odd.

Hopi Prophecy
"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Kolbrin Bible SVB : 7:21
Hear my voice, for I tell of things to come. There will be no great signs heralding the coming of the frightener; it will come when men are least prepared. It will come when they seek only worldly things. In those days, men will be falling away from manliness and woman from womanliness. It will be a time of confusion and chaos.

Mother Shipton Prophecy
A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds' hands
Will stain and bitter many lands
And when the dragon's tail is gone,

Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

There is something out there that has frightened our ancestors. Will we get to see it? Who knows, I hope not.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Ummmmmmm....maybe you may wish to once again watch the video....just the beginning, starting around 1:30 or so. I say "watch"...really, "listen" to what the video author is saying.

They (he and/or his wife) did NOT photograph something that they NOW are claiming to be these fantasy "planets", with intent.

In other words, they weren't out one day, looked up, and exclaimed in shock, "Look at that!! DO you see them?! Quick, get our iPhone 4....surely, IT is the very, very best camera at our disposal to capture such momentous sightings, yes?"

NO ONE SAW these so-called "planets". Because, nothing was there.

Listen to him describe his wife's finding them, merely by reviewing some images stored in the camera memory.

It is a scam, hoax, nonsense....possibly an intentional practical joke, who knows? Just, hard to imagine someone opening himself up to such potential ridicule, just for a joke. However, stranger (and much, much funnier) pranks have happened...some people have no shame whatsoever......

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Thank you for finding and sharing this video. I love this guy's accent!

I think they are lens flares, it was an iphone picture, and the orb he keeps saying is behind the chemtrails is in front of them! Maybe it would look different in person.

I took a picture of the sun with my sister's digital camera one time and thought I had captured Nibiru too. But it was determined to be lens flare.

Here is the thread about it, it has some good information from some of our members who are more knowlegeable than I on the subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I dont understand why he keeps saying the flares don't line up. Two dots can always be conntected, by a straight line.

If the flare was going the opposite direction why are all the flares on the other side?

Tader, when did u take that? That one dot is not a lens flare.
Please send the info in U2U cuz I don't always get back to the link, but I'm going to give you guys the head's up on these so called lens flares they keep trying to tell you you've been taking. There is never just one dot and they do line up - perfect example in movies is the headlights of the car coming into scene in "Dawn of the Dead" (original). Also here are a few for you.
Lens flares are created when light refracts off the concave convex curves of a lens, causing many lights to show up. Because of refraction, more orbs, transparent in nature, show up.
Here is a good one of the sun. Notice how the orbs line up towards the camera and fade..www.operationsports.com...&h=600&w=800&sz=74&tbnid=yHW1v Bm6LGdJFM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlens%2Brefraction&zoom=1&q=lens+refraction&usg=__zpyWnq_lGfEYpC4Dnay8MAsym14=&sa=X&ei=JTfsTPyJHYT68Abo 3OimAQ&ved=0CBsQ9QEwAg" target="_blank" class="postlink">here
This one is from artificial light source. the echos are very faint and will never look like a seperate object. here
Sometimes you have to do independent research. Take your pic and ask a professional photographer if that was a lens flare.
Nice shot!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
wether it was noticed b4 or after the pic was taken doesnt really matter...

It very much matters; you're saying you wouldn't have noticed all those "objects" in the sky by eye had they really been there? We would expect that lens flares wouldn't be seen by eye and indeed that's the case here as well.

it may matter to you cuz ur an employed debunker, but its got to the point now where nobody is really listening yano?

I'm listening, I thought it was a very good catch. I also wasn't aware it was kosher on ATS to accuse people of being "employed debunkers" without evidence. To be fair though, I also don't think it's kosher to call people stupid just for posting about it. I do think it's surprising that a picture of lens flares has generated this much discussion, but I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion of stupidity as a cause.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

it would matter if we knew the original op had his window wound down or not when the photo was taken, but we dont, people have been saying its because he has taken the pic thru a window is the reason for the flares.....

but again we dont know if it was or not, but this isnt being brought to anyones attention is it?

so we can keep letting the debunkers bang on and on but we werent there so we dont know.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

firstly weedwhacker being a pilot is irrelevant ive covered this....secondly if chemtrails aka geoengineering DIDNT exist then please tell me why the N have asked governments to cease doing it....there is a link in this thread, that proves that chemtrailing is real....u may want to look it up....

Please explain this mess above what the f*&^ is N

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

There really is nothing to "debunk". Unless you consider (as most rational people do) the YT video as "bunk' to begin with...then the 'de-' makes sense...to remove. Like in "de-louse".

Most important aspect of this thread, should be as an educational tool, and reference.

That works on many levels; Can be used by psychology students, and teachers too perhaps. A glimpse into some of the stranger workings of the Human imagination, overlaid with gullible and suggestible belief propensities.

Also, the content can stand as testament (hopefully) as many others will eventually stumble upon it, and read and be allowed the chance to see with more clarity, rather than accepting the most outrageous "explanation" first. To perhaps inspire more to learn REAL science, and have the tools and skills to recognize "pseudo" and "junk" science next time is is put in front of them.

Reason enough, it is important to have this on record, for the future...our children are our future!! (sob...sniffle....Thank You, Sally Struthers!!....) ***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** (Or, was it Whitney Houston??) >shrugs

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

lol it was supposed to be the UN ...typo...my bad.

whats with the swearing?....take a moment and breath yea?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

whats one mans truth is another mans lie....meaning we all believe what we will, i have presented a video which is MY truth but YOUR lie....

wheres YOUR truth?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ngchunter

it would matter if we knew the original op had his window wound down or not when the photo was taken, but we dont, people have been saying its because he has taken the pic thru a window is the reason for the flares.....

but again we dont know if it was or not, but this isnt being brought to anyones attention is it?

so we can keep letting the debunkers bang on and on but we werent there so we dont know.

Why would you assume the window was down when these are clearly lens flare effects? The fact that the photographer didn't even see them by eye only adds further weight to that conclusion. I see no reason at all to think these are anything but lens flares from multiple optical elements. Whether that includes windows or other instances of glass is really rather tertiary to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Do you honestly think that IDIOT on youtube captured what he claimed

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

it can also be sed by psychology proffesors and students to get more insight to how and why people will refuse point blank to believe in anything unless seen with the naked eye, even though the sed object has been documented continiously throughout history by many different cultures.

im guessing you dont believe in god either huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by weedwhacker

it can also be sed by psychology proffesors and students to get more insight to how and why people will refuse point blank to believe in anything unless seen with the naked eye, even though the sed object has been documented continiously throughout history by many different cultures.

I'm guessing this means you subscribe to the Nibiru theory that a brown dwarf is approaching the inner solar system on a 3600 year orbit where it will wreck havoc with earth?

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join