It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's Plan: Use Alien Technology Against The Allies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hitler's Plan: Use Alien Technology Against The Allies

This account was a combination of information provided by Polish researcher Robert K Lesniakiewicz, Czech Researcher Milos Jesensky, Russian ufologist Anton Anfalov, Ukrainian psychic and witness Lenura A Azizova, Russian researcher Iryna V Volyk & Russian chemist Sergey V Kovalevskiy. I offered this as an addendum to a previous post (linked) The Vril Society: Nazis, UFOs and Conspiracy.

"Adolph Hitler and some other top Nazi figures including Werner Von Braun and Air Marshall Hermann Goring inspected the crashed disk, the alien bodies and consulted Nazi scientists in an attempt to use the object as a super secret weapon. Among those scientist involved in investigating the crashed disc were, Max Von Laue, Otto Hahn (who discovered nuclear fusion) and Werner Heisenberg. Fortunately (and unfortunately for the Nazis) the alien technology was extremely sophisticated and difficult to understand. The disc indeed inspired some Nazi scientists to construct different models of disc-shaped planes and the so-called flying bombs."

edit on 11/18/2010 by Medieval1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Hey have you any more information or a link to the source, I find Nazi paranormal affairs very interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I FIND THIS VERY INTERESTING IF TRUE

could we get some more info?

be safe people

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi...if you go the website Phantoms and Monsters and use the search tool, there are other article available. I plan to look into this a bit further...I actually started to research the Nazi / Vril Society connection several years ago.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I will tell you a bizarre account that dovetails into the Nazi UFO business. I'm not much of a believer in Nazi's having engineered UFOs. However, I can pretty well prove that UFO close encounters did happen in Germany at least by 1938.

In 1973 my wife and I ventured to Chicago from down-state Illinois for a few days to take in the town, as they say, and to attend a conference presented by an outfit called (I believe) The Institute for the Understanding of Man. We mainly went for the conference because Dr. J. Allen Hynek and Dr. Carl Sagan were presenters in a very intimate setting. It was an interesting juxtaposition of their individual lectures. Hynek gave evidence from UFO reports (especially the famous "swamp gas" incident) and Sagan preached only his Sagan Doctrine: Yes, they are out there, but no, they can't get here. He totally avoid any reference to Hynek's work or sightings in general.

After the conference, my wife and I visited the normal places in Chicago where visitors go. One place was the Museum of Art, with the large stone lions at the entrance. On the second or third floor near the front of the building, at the end of a gallery, I paused to look at something I didn't consider to be very arty. It was a work that I suspect some Bohemians were turning out during that time as a form of protest or something!.

It was about two-foot wide and three-foot high. The subject matter was a collection of pure junk, trolley ticket stubs, receipts for meals, bits of string, odd keys, coins and other stuff that had little interest to anybody.
Yet I stood looking at it because I thought it outrageous that this junk was found in the famous museum. Then, at some point, my attention fixed on a newspaper photo that was centered in the center of the frame. I couldn't believe it. It was not a big picture, about three-inches wide and five-inches tall of that old crude type. It showed a winter scene of snow on the ground and a view down down a clearing (minor road?) with conifer trees on either side. Hanging in the air over the opening were two typical UFOs very much as those we see that are supposedly real from that period, and definitely were not very aerodynamically slippery as we know them today. They seemed to be only about 300 feet high or so, fairly close to the camera, I would say of not more than 300 feet with the rear one further, of course.

How incredible that I would stumble on to that art work that depicted a newspaper picture of a UFO and which surely should have been a very secret matter in Germany at the time, and to especially find it by total chance on a UFO "outing!". The date for the art work, called "Dad-Dadism," was 1938, so it evidently was taken just about the time of the German invasion of Poland, certainly far earlier than near the war's end as we often hear.

In Texas for over three decades, I have not been back to Chicago to see if that art is still hanging there. I suspect that fad of art has been laid aside for not being of any great importance in the art world. Over the years, it has sifted into my brain the possibility that the artist intentionally centered the UFOs into the center of the work as the focal point and the junk of his everyday world that he had positioned elsewhere in the work was a statement about othe f insignificant such stuff as compared to the what the UFOs implied. Maybe not, maybe just happenstance.

(I will be going through my old files soon and may find the details and the artist's name, because I did write up the account at the time. So if any research wants to send me a U-to-U and if I find that name, I'll be happen to pass it along..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hitlers regime had been adamant in implementing the alien technology found from the crash sight in World War 2, and Americans knew that this would open "pandoras box", basically meaning it would be a door opened that would never be closed.

Shortly after world war 2 was over and Hitler was claimed dead, the American govt issued the faking of the Roswell Alien Incident in Roswell, NM in 1947, to have not only an excuse of response in the case Alien technology was used against us, but also to scare any other country from attempting it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Personally, i'd be very careful in taking on this whole Nazis and UFOs thing. Yes, the some Nazis believed in all manner of things, truth is, a good number of the SS were actually catholics. The *Crusade* was as much against the *infidels* as any one else, he infidels being humanists,. the sick, Slavs, Gypsies etc etc.

The whole UFO thing is moonshine invented by modern authors who have run out of ideas about UFOs and are looking to make a quick buck out of gullible people. The photos are all faked, note how they use the Luftwaffe cross insignia on something meant to be built by the SS, why you might ask? Oh yes, because they'd never be allowed top publish the pictures in several large markets with SS or Nazi swastikas as markings. How convenient and how utterly wrong it is at the same time.

The original *blueprints* for the so called Nazis UFO appeared about 15 years ago when the net was really in its' infancy still. Those *blueprints* have vanished altogether. Now why so? Well maybe it could be because, the craft they portrayed was an absolute dead ringer for the saucer from the film "This Island Earth" Ok, so just maybe some Nazis technician went to work in Hollywood in special EFX, it's a possibility Then again maybe the *blueprints* were just those of the saucer from *This Island Earth*. That they have vanished into the mists of time in such a short time, would lend credence to the second possibility.

Then there is the guy Nick Cook and several others claim was in charge of this operation. Sorry name slips me now, it doesn't really matter anyway. He wasn't shipped to America under Operation Paperclip, he was transferred to Norway long before the war ended and captured there. he was then extradited to Poland and hanged for war crimes.

There was some development of a round flying frame. However, that was done wholly in Czechoslovakia and the results were disappointing and other airframes proved far more reliable, stable, cheaper and far more practical than the round disc format. something the Americans found out for themselves 20 years later.

The question to ask yourself is this about it all. Who would have a vested interest in portraying the Saucer phenomenon as having Nazis influence and roots? The answer i suspect lies in twofold areas. Those who write about the subject and are simply trying to sex it up by adding 1 and 1 and coming up with 13 in the absence of a new angle for publishers to sell books on and those who have a wholly other agenda based on ultra right wing Christian ideals.

In other words, it 99% pure lies or disinformation slung into the UFO stew by lazy writers and those seeking to just muddy the waters full stop. Before you all think, well he would say that. i have read and spoken to umpteen people about the occult side of World War 2 and there was one, a pretty active one on both sides at that. However, it was tiny, even if it did have quite a profound effect at times, though strangely enough, far more for the Allies than the Nazis.

The truth is, "saucers" were being reported in our skies before the Nazis even came to power. Like the Americans , Russians et al, that come since, if they we aware of them I'm sure they'd have love to have gotten their hands on them. They didn't and there is no credible evidence to suggest they did. Von Braun was aware of the treatment of the workers at Pennemunde etc, to call him a card carrying member of the inner circle of the Nazis is just hogwash.

So yes, Nazis and UFOs a fascinating rabbit hole to spend time down. However, it is just a rabbit hole, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

The truth is, "saucers" were being reported in our skies before the Nazis even came to power. Like the Americans , Russians et al, that come since, if they we aware of them I'm sure they'd have love to have gotten their hands on them. They didn't and there is no credible evidence to suggest they did. Von Braun was aware of the treatment of the workers at Pennemunde etc, to call him a card carrying member of the inner circle of the Nazis is just hogwash.

You just defeated your whole, long argument with the above quote, or at least made it into a draw with your own words.

If we allow UFOs be be around and crashes to happen such as Roswell and a number of possible sites, then they probably failed sometimes when they were checking out the tremendous growth of the Nazi war machine in those early years of the, we'll say, modern era of UFOs. You know, there were those fantastic jets, rockets and heavy water facilities the Nazi were working with in those days?

In other words if we got our hands on crashed alien technology, so could the Nazi and maybe a lot sooner.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

True, if there was any evidence the Nazis had a saucer crash in their territory. They didn't, so it's a moot point. The *bell* test rig Cook claims he found is the base of a water tower, they found one fully built exactly the same not 30 miles from it. It was built to supply the power station.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This doesn't suprise me in the least. I've heard that Hitler sent troops to find all kinds of occult artifacts so I would asume that alien weponary would also take his intrest

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The Nazis were conducting cutting edge research during WW2. Stuff that even today sounds far out. The Nazi Bell story has always fascinated me. Some mine shafts and underground bases. There was a Nazi equivalent to Area-51. Their intelligence service likely gave up the info on any available alien research at the end of the war. Operation paperclip etc.
officers, ino

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

that would be General Hans Kammler you refer to firemoon.
I wondered what became of him!
I too share your view.it's a good story but thats all it is.
though the OCCULT side of the nazi's is an interesting one.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Seeing this news the other day, inspired me to create a Hitler rant about UFOs. Obviously not to be taken too seriously

Cheers

top topics

join