It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want you to use the security body scanner.. that's the idea behind the rape. They insist !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
As I watched some video on the body scanner, I wondered, why do they get so upset if you opt out. What is it about the machine that makes them want you to get in it and get a nice zap of radiation ? Then it occurred to me. When I went to the dentist and had an x ray, they put a a matt over my private parts. This was to prevent them from accidentally sterilizing me with the x ray machine. Not from one x ray but from repeated x rays over time. This is what I believe the purpose of the scanner is. It is population control.

Now, one zap of low level radiation will not do anything you can see, but repeated zaps will fuse your reproductive tubes in both men and women. Plus, it's a cool way for them to keep the record of who's sterile and who isn't.

This is why they will rape you in public, touch your junk, fondle your breasts, and now they will actually put their hands in your pants, all to get you into the machine.

Next time you want to fly, remember that getting scanned may be doing something else inside your body than you thought. This is so much like the movie "They Live" where it was all done hidden in plain open sight, and the poor sheep had no idea what they were doing to them.

Scanner = Population Control.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
As I read this, I keep wondering if the elite, Illuminati and tptb . Go through scanners or pat downs.
Oops I forgot they all have their own jets!
So the sheeples are reduced and agenda 21 is on track.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
People put bombs and drugs down their pants and up their ass, they also stuff them down their childs diapers. Unless someone can come up with another way of finding these items besides a pat down or scan you only have one choice, don't fly. Has this site really lost all common sense ?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Fuse your tubes??? I don't think so.Ionizing radiation may do a lot of things but tube fusing ain't one of them. Let's have a little tutorial on photon-electron interactions, shall we. Einstein, in 1905, discovered that if you shine light on a metal (works with most crystals, too), electrons are released from the object. It's called the photoelectric effect, and it's what he won the Nobel Prize for. Most people think it was relativity, but it wasn't. Anyway, electrons are part of any atom and they occupy very discreet energy levels. Lead, for instance, has electrons, 82 of them, at six different energy levels.Now, electrons can change from one energy level to another.If they drop down a level, a photon is emitted, with the photon having an energy equal to the difference between the two electron energy levels. On the other hand, if a photon of an energy level equal to the difference between the energy level of an electron and the next higher level, the photon is absorbed and the electron jumps up a level. However, a photon can have too much energy to be absobed and can knock an electron out of the ballpark. At atom that is missing an electron (or that has one too many) is called an ion. You didn't think they just made up the term "ionizing radiation", did you? Anyway, an electron missing a body part has a hard time getting a date, which makes some types of bonding harder. Or some easier, like with table salt which is an ionic bonding of Sodium and Chlorine. Anyway, the danger of ionizing radiation, like Compton backscatter Twave used in the scanner, can knock electrons out of place by a nonlinear resonance, and thereby 'unzip' the two strands of human, or goldfish if you prefer, DNA. The nucleotides in DNA are a little like the 4 people in the movie Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, except this movie is titled Adenine(A) & Thymine(T) & Guanine(G) & Cytosine(C). A will only hook up, so to speak, with T, and vice versa, and likewise with C and G.
Adenine has 5 Carbons, 5 Hydrogens and 5 Nitrogens, with each atom having its usual complement of electrons. Now, if Ms. Adinine suddenly is missing one of her 6 electrons in one of her Carbons, Mr. Thymine might not recognize her as an appropriate hottie, so no romance for them. Bad DNA does not have good endings. You won't be sterile but upon seing the stuff you spawn, you might wish you were.
Now, you probably could, if you really didn't care about your electric bill, generate photons energetic enough to fuse tissue, but it would be hard. And the smell would drive even the TSA goons out of the building. After all, lasers are photon emitters, too. But that process would be physiologic as opposed to biological.
If you happen to be a P Chem nerd, don't get all upset about the liberties I have taken with the technical aspects of some of the physical processes. It is all in the interests of providing readable info. You should see what I do with zombie apocolypses in my differential calculus class.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SankeySugar

I'm sorry but I just did a Google search on the bomb up the ass terrorists... Got a lot of crazy stuff but nothing about a terrorist who shoved a bomb up his or her ass. So then I was like, well the government doesn't do things just to prove the people are now the bitches, and that the government doesn't think it owns our ass because of people like you... so I did a Google search on "long dong strapped a bomb", strange I found nothing.... but I wasn't about to give up because people are worried about dying, not about what lengths some dumbass will go so they can get high on an airplane. So I searched for the penis bomber, the ball banger bomber, (people are weird), and the junk in the trunk was a bomb terrorist acts... and nothing.... so right now that means the government is humiliating everyone simply because they can.... and soon that BS is going to catch them in the privates... guaran(damn)teed!!!

or perhaps they're doing all that sexual assault because of the scene in that movie... you know that movie....

Long dong strapped a bomb.... I don't care who you are, now that's funny....

--Charles Marcello
edit on 17-11-2010 by littlebunny because: to add more truth by humor

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This is so much like the movie "They Live" where it was all done hidden in plain open sight, and the poor sheep had no idea what they were doing to them.

Star for your post.

Now "They Live" and "The Arrival" in my opinion are, while both being cheesy low budget movies, are two of the most significant movies that were made and showing us what really is coming down.

It could be population control as well as altering of DNA. Yes repeated radiation does alter DNA and you have no guarentee of the level.

One additonal aspect, and it's a very big change over on a psychological level, we are all being conditioned mentally to accept being treated like cattle.

No privacy, no dignity, no respect.................

One has to ask, who the real puppet masters are. Who really decides all this. I mean who are the real masters at the top of the pyramid?

I hear, "They Live" is being "remade/updated" I wager, even though it will have a bigger budget and probably better special effects, it won't be as good, as telling as the original.

edit on 17-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Well.. if I had a nickle every time the government told me one thing and did another, I'd be rich. If they are indeed using what you say, nothing to worry about, but if there's a little extra add on, say, maybe about the midsection area that gives you a little zap, than this would be another thing. The fact that they gets so upset when you don't get into the machine tells me to stay out of the machine.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

This is so much like the movie "They Live" where it was all done hidden in plain open sight, and the poor sheep had no idea what they were doing to them.

Star for your post.

Now "They Live" and "The Arrival" in my opinion are, while both being cheesy low budget movies, are two of the most significant movies that were made and showing us what really is coming down.

It could be population control as well as altering of DNA. Yes repeated radiation does alter DNA and you have no guarentee of the level.

One additonal aspect, and it's a very big change over on a psychological level, we are all being conditioned mentally to accept being treated like cattle.

No privacy, no dignity, no respect.................

One has to ask, who the real puppet masters are. Who really decides all this. I mean who are the real masters at the top of the pyramid?

I hear, "They Live" is being "remade/updated" I wager, even though it will have a bigger budget and probably better special effects, it won't be as good, as telling as the original.

edit on 17-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

Thanks ofhumandescent. "They Live" should be required viewing, as should maybe "1984". People don't realize that slow gradual change is what's up here. Like the frog in a pot of water that goes up one degree slowly. After some time he's bobbing around in a boiling pot. Once people get used to being searched and fondled on a daily basis, they tend not to resist if say, they give you a shot of who knows what, or put you in whatever so called scan machines they wish. In the end, the sheep will comply. Or so they wish. I can't wait to see what the holidays will bring about.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You just said it all................the elite have their own private jets and don't have to be subjected to body scans and pat downs.

Two sets of rules one for the privledged and one for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SankeySugar
People put bombs and drugs down their pants and up their ass, they also stuff them down their childs diapers. Unless someone can come up with another way of finding these items besides a pat down or scan you only have one choice, don't fly. Has this site really lost all common sense ?

Site one time where someone put a bomb in their baby's diaper, OR up their ass. Go ahead. Site it. Besides, the back scatter machine wouldn't detect a bomb up anyone's ass, from what I understand of it, so, cavity searches are next. You can cut in line in front of me, since you're so eager to be a good little citizen and make sure we're all "safe".

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

My mother died of lung (and possible thyroid) cancer at 53 years of age, and while she did smoke most of her adult life, she was also treated for tonsillitis by being put in front of a xray machine and given one dose. Granted this was in the 1920's but this one dose affected her lungs, thyroid and eggs.

A female child has all her eggs as they develope inside of her when she is a 3-4 month old fetus........as a result of me being one of those eggs inside of her while she had that one dose of radiation I, 33 years later was born with cataracts, a cleft palate and severe hearing loss.

Radiation really messes with your DNA big time.

Start researching.

Now, I am not a design engineer nor radiation expert so I very well could be wrong - I'm not flying anymore simply because of the privacy issue, however, I would wager that these machines, particularly for "frequent flyers" are not good.

From what I have read on the internet the body scanners do play havoc with our DNA and if that is the case than this is indeed a big conspiracy because than you have to ask yourself, who and why our DNA is being targeted in the name of "Homeland Security".

Again, I also would like to revisit my previous post and empathize that everyone is being "conditioned" little by little to accept a loss of freedom and dignity.

Each decade that goes by we grow closer and closer to 1984 and a Brave New World.

To what extend, I wonder, is the common man / woman going to keep allowing this to progress?

In order to generate the nude image of the human body, these machines emit terahertz photons -- high-frequency energy "particles" that can pass through clothing and body tissue.

The manufacturers of such machines claim they are perfectly safe and present no health risks, but a study conducted by Boian S. Alexandrov (and colleagues) at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico showed that these terahertz waves could "...unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication."

In layman's terms, any time you're talking about interfering with "gene expression" and "DNA replication," you're essentially talking about something that could be a risk to human health.

Never approved as safe for humans

"At first glance, it's easy to dismiss any notion that they can be damaging," reports TechnologyReview.com (www.technologyreview.com...). "But a new generation of cameras are set to appear that not only record terahertz waves but also bombard us with them. And if our exposure is set to increase, the question that urgently needs answering is what level of terahertz exposure is safe."

And yet no such long-term safety testing has ever been conducted by a third party. There have been no clinical trials indicating that multiple exposures to such terahertz waves, accumulated over a long period of time, are safe for humans. The FDA, in particular, has never granted its approval for any such devices even though these devices clearly qualify as "medical devices."

(If you try to sell an X-ray imaging device yourself, without FDA approval, you'll be arrested. So why do these TSA suppliers get away with selling human body imaging equipment that has never been adequately safety tested or approved by the FDA?)

Source: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 17-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ya, but poor people don't fly. Rich people fly the most.

Why would they specifically target the richest and most productive members of society for sterilization?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You are smart to avoid all ionizing radiation. The government line is that one scan gives you less radiation than two minutes in cruise flight at altitude. They are correct. A scan will give you about 10 microrem of radiation. A regular diagnostic x-ray is good for about 1 rem. But as Mark Twain famously said, "There are Lies, damned lies, and statistics." The rem counts full body radiation. Rem means Röntgen equivalent man. Let me give you an example. If a mattress weighing 50 pounds falls on you, it will exert a force on your body of, say, 4.5 pounds per square inch because it's spread over the whole body, or at least a big part of you. No danger.Now substitute a stiletto weighing 50 pounds. That knife point may be about 1/1000th of a square inch so the effect is 50,000 psi. Ouch! The Compton backscatter radiation is focused like a knife point on a very thin section of the skin. It is akin to the X-ray stereotactic knife used in neurosurgery to necrotize brain tumors. See, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Oh, and remember, UV from sunlight is ionizing radiation. And, like the scanner, it only hits a small depth of skin. Hello, melanoma or Basal cell carcinoma.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do think, of course, that TSA wants you to use the scanners and metal detectors and thus, making the opt-out pat down option intrusive is a great way to embarrass people into it who otherwise might choose to opt-out. I do not, however, believe it has anything to do with population control.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well shoot. I had a vasectomy last year. I guess I shouldn't worry about the body scanners breaking my 4th Amendment right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SankeySugar

Not here they havent. it's all been from out of the country by ONE SINGLE DEMOGRAPHIC. Half of that particular demographic has been given a pass on scans and pat downs below the neck but they are still feeling up little kids on domestic flights.

Has this country really lost all ability to see who the enemy actually is?

(Actually, this country now knows that the government sees citizens as the enemy and our enemies get subsidies and special dispensation.)
edit on 17-11-2010 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Not here they havent. it's all been from out of the country by ONE SINGLE DEMOGRAPHIC. Half of that particular demographic has been given a pass on scans and pat downs below the neck but they are still feeling up little kids on domestic flights.

Has this country really lost all ability to see who the enemy actually is?

(Actually, this country now knows that the government sees citizens as the enemy and our enemies get subsidies and special dispensation.)
edit on 17-11-2010 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

People are just so afraid of being labeled a racist or discriminatory. There IS a terrorist profile, and it ain't 3 year old children or blonde hair blue eyed women, or nuns, or uh, American CITIZENS for that matter :/

Not all middle aged white men are serial killers, but most serial killers are middle aged white men...not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are male Muslims between 18 & 34 (or thereabouts). Them's the facts, sir.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I heard today that now they actually want to touch your private parts, inside your pants. Even popular Sean Hannity has said he'd go in the radiation scanner unit before they touch his junk.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Perhaps you should have just googled underwear bomber ( remember him ??)

www.examiner.com...

"Sen. Roland Burris (D-IL) asked Director Pistole at one point, "Would patting down have caught the Underwear Bomber?" Pistole said simply, "Yes." When Sen. Burris pressed further about the "depth" of a TSA-approved pat-down, citing the diaper-like setup of the Underwear Bomber's weapon, Pistole seemed to continue to give short answers. Sen. Burris asked about the radiation content levels of the full-body scanners, and Pistole cited the studies he used to describe why they are absolutely safe. "

And this was a traffic stop but dont think for a second it doesnt happen at airports....
www.foxnews.com...

Phoenix police made a startling discovery when they pulled a motorist over for reckless driving: a toddler boy wearing a diaper full of methamphetamines.

Cops say the unidentified driver had hidden the illegal drug in his 2-year-old son's diaper, MyFOXPhoenix.com reported. The boy was riding in the back seat when authorities say they discovered the concealed bag of meth.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

A bomb sniffing dog would have... besides, didn't that idiot start his journey of stupidity in Europe? So how is molestation of Americans and TSA porn videos going to stop idiots in Europe? Part two of that question is, why is the government lying when they said you can't take buttass naked pictures when those machines clearly can? Part 3 of that is why Did they lie and say they aren't saving those porno pictures when they and the US Marshal's clearly are and have? And my final Questuon... how in the hell does a non elected government official have the power to tell Americans we lose our constitutional rights just because we bought a ticket? The government obviously believes our rights are conditional while their power is not... I guess we're all gonna find out soon if they're right... or is America done with this abusive power grab BS.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 18-11-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join