It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey everyone,
So I've been wanting to read the book "old world secrets: the Omega project codes" for a while, so i finally ordered its from Brandon Levon's website and got both his books. I have finished the first book and am now on his second. First, let me tell you that His books are filled with a lot of great info. Great for anyone interested in conspiracy theories.
Anyway, I'm going to use some of the info found in his book. Correct me if im wrong on anything.
So, I'm sure many of you are aware of the zodiac calendar. If not, then search it on google images or something. The zodiac calendar is a circle divided into 12 parts, or ages. These twelve parts are then grouped into groups of 3. Now there is 4 cycles of 3 parts (the destroyer, the creator, and the savior). Each age is roughly 2000 years long. Now, we a re currently in the age of the fish, pices. At the start of this age, (the savior) Jesus was born. He is represented by the sign of a fish. He also made many fish from two.
We are in a transition from the age of pices, to the age of aquarius (the destroyer). The last time the earth went through the age of the destroyer (age of the bull) was the last time that cro magnon man walked the earth.
Now, apperently, the zodiac was created in the 7th BC in Babylon, and spread to ancient civilizations such as the greeks, romans, and hindus, among many others.
If you look at Maps that were made thousands of years ago, there are landmasses that were either thought undiscovered at the time, or are in places in which they are not anymore. One of these maps shows antarctica's land mapped out, when it wasn't covered in ice. This map is known as the Piri Reis. www.ancientdestructions.com... Here is a website on the map for more info. The thing that makes this map so strange is that it is so accurate, even in the mapping of Antarctica. It shows landmasses which seemed to have disappeared.
Many ancient peoples, such as the Hopi, believe that There are several destructions of the world. Each world ends in a different way. The last age of the destroyer, was when the supposed flood and Noah's Arc occurred. The flood is said to have covered covered everything, including even the mountains. When the flood was over, there were new landmasses where there weren't before. Some of the land that existed before was now gone.
I think of the lost city of Atlantis when I hear this. I also think of the enormous pyramid like structure found close to the island of okinawa in Japan. revelations-2012.com... there is a site with additional info and pics if you don't know what I am talking about.
change in landmasses, and climate in various areas can be set off by a polar reversal. The last polar reversal occurred 740,000 years ago. Some researchers believe earth is due for another quite soon, but cannot be sure of exactly when this will occur. Nasa believes that there will be a polar shift in 2012. for additional info check this site rochakchauhan.com... If there is a polar reversal, all land will be changing, the water will start to cover land that humans have been living on, and will uncover land that had been lost for thousands of years.
So, what I'm getting at here is: what if Dec 21, 2012 is the start of the destruction of the world? What if it marks a polar reversal, or I don't know, maybe another flood or nuclear war?
Where will you be the day before Dec 21st? Are you going to take your chances and live your life like you normally would? hoping that you will be alive the next day?
I'm personally not sure enough that the end of the world is coming, but after reading Brandon Levons book, it does make you wonder.. There are so many stories of the destruction of our past worlds that it does seem possible.
I'm also wondering where you would even go if you thought the world was ending. Where would you be safe? I was thinking the mountains, but like i said, even the mountains were covered in the flood.
Does it even matter? Like i know it's in our nature to survive. It is our natural instinct, but if there was a destruction of the world, everything would be gone so fast that you probably wouldnt realize that you've died.
Sorry, I've been rambling on and on, but i hope there's some info that you found interesting in here. Also, don't take my word for everything. Please do your own research, and read Brandon Levons books for yourself.
Please also correct me if i have made mistakes or provide some of your own knowledge if it is on topic with the points i have discussed.
So i guess what I am trying to ask through this post is wether or not you believe in these ages of destruction, and if you believe that what people from the past are trying to tell us through their stories and calendars is true.
Also, tell me where you will be on Dec 21, 2012. Do you have a plan?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I will be sleeping in on that day, as I have nothing planned. Nothing extraordinary is going to happen.

June of 2011 has me slightly worried, but that too can change.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
I will be sleeping in on that day, as I have nothing planned. Nothing extraordinary is going to happen.

June of 2011 has me slightly worried, but that too can change.

why june of 2011?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ill be sitting at Newgrange watching the sun fill the chamber....
edit on 14-11-2010 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Most likely I'll be thinking about what the next day will bring.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well 2012 is the year I graduate from high shcool so i'll be pissed if someting does happen
to go through highschool for that is really disappointing. I started off being skeptical, I thought o just like y2k or every other year for some christian churches
But then I bought a book on it, and I started to do some reaserch and I don't know anymore i'm an open book now, there may be someting to this 2012 thing, and as for where i'll be? I'll probably be on ATS no joke I plan to post a thread on that on the exact minuite it turns 12:00.

Where will you be? I'm curious. S&F

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'll be doing what I always do...
A lot seems to be happening and many mention 2012 but the fact is there's not much I can do about it so why bother??

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
I'll probably be on ATS no joke I plan to post a thread on that on the exact minuite it turns 12:00.

you and everyone else.

looks like I'll be poking my eyes out so as to not have to witness the overwhelming amount of threads pertaining to that day.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'll be at home doing the same thing I do everyday. Working and then going home to the family.
I have a 1 year supply of food built up and a most likely permanent supply of water along with seeds and tools needed to get by if something terrible happens unless it's a species ending event.

I go about my life the same everyday but do it being prepared against all but the most terrible events.

If something happens like in the movie "2012" then it don't matter what you do anyways.

Live life, be prepared, quit worrying........

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
At home watching the news and laughing maniacally when they cover a story on the mass suicide that took place.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Segador because: The personal attack on the doomers was a bit much.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
At this moment it is rather hard to say. Unless I`m getting this 2012 stuff wrong I think it will be a bunch of things going down leading to that date. A bunch of bad things so many of us won`t be here for that date anyhow.

I`m really wanting to steal a UFO if I get a chance and that will change where I`ll be then as well.

Even a GoodYear Blimp would work but where could I hide a Hot GoodYear Blimp??

edit on 11/14/2010 by Connman because: Decided a Blimp could work

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I will be tempted to go somewhere nice and high like the mountains, but not sure. Those of us here in NZ will get Dec 21 2012 before anyone else so maybe you should wait to see what happens to us before you do anything

I am stil not sure after reading loads of material on the subject what, if anything will happen. I tend not to believe predictions but i keep an open mind. I don't think it will hurt to at least cover your bases. Wherever I am I want to be with those I care about most, even if it is standing on the beach watching a huge mofo of a wave tear down on us!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I will be graduating from nursing school, haha.....nice graduation present!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Be on ATS and laugh at the 2012 believers

Timeline of what will happen:

Midnight: ATS is engulfed with meesages such as "OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD POLAR REVERSAL END OF THE WORLD etc...''

12:00 PM: Nothing happened yet, people (2012 believers) saying ''Wait till the day is over, you'll see"

5:00 PM: Nothing happens, people already calling BS. Me looking at all the threads and cracking up.

10:00 PM: Nothing happens, still cracking up.

12:00 AM (December 22nd): People saying that the world will end on the 23rd now.

December 23rd: Nothing happens and the 2012ers will come up with crap excuses of why nothing happened, and by 2013 you'll see thousands of videos of ''why the world will end on 2029''. (And more fake time traveler stories).

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If the things I am working on at the moment go to plan then I will be in a tiny village by the sea on the island of Crete.
Hopefully that will happen before 2012 though

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Well I am hoping for the best,.
If we are lucky a complete reset will occur.
and I will be awaiting my fate at the homebase.
But my inner self says,. it will be just another day

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

that is awesome,.
My wife and I really want to visit soon,.
Beautiful area

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I will wake up beside my wife, whom I enjoy the company of every day, and if I dont have to go to work, I will cook breakfast on my conventional or wood stove(depends on the power grid), gather fresh eggs from the chickens, tend to the greenhouse, split some firewood. The only thing I fear about about a happening is other people cause I'm quite capable of living without most of societies needs, but would not be comfortable defending my lifestyle.

Realistically, probalby go to work so I can give 50% of my earnings to the Gov.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Other than the Mayan Calander, which can be interpreted many different ways, the only people who claim this 2012 date were told by spirits.

Even Terence McKenna says it was a being from another realm that told him of the date, and he was the one that popularized it early on.

The only people at the end of the 2012 myth, are those who were told it by a being from another dimension.

2012 was never heard of before the new agers brought it up.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'll be at home smokin' some erb drinkin' some beer and laughin' at all the idiots out there. It's Y2K all over again. We all know how well that worked out about as good as the cheesey ass webbot bs that was gonna happen today. People really need to quit worryin' about s*** like this. You'll live a longer, happier life.
edit on 14-11-2010 by alkesh because: pot heads can't spell

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join