It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object near the Sun (11/14/2010)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

I've seen the Sun go through this instant pole shift before, any explanation? Satilite spin? Strang. As for black dot, anomilay with download.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikester
I've seen the Sun go through this instant pole shift before, any explanation?

Anyone over the age of 9 has, as it does it every 11 years and is due to do it again in 2012 (having last done it in 2001).
I don't think some people realise how pathetic and insignificant we are compared to the majesty of the Universe and the forces within it. The lifespace of the entire human race is nothing but a blink of an eye. That's why certain people's schizo codes are so amusing, anything like that relies on the belief we are somehow significant

edit on 19-11-2010 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Just after midnight on the 19th a very large comet/asteroid hit the sun.

NASA blocked 6 hours of images showing the impact. You can tell it was a doozy, Notice the swirling on the lower left after impact:

There she is before impact:

Why did NASA block us from seeing 6 hours of images of the sun showing the impact??

edit on 19-11-2010 by Pervius because: edit

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I don't think some people realise how pathetic and insignificant we are compared to the majesty of the Universe and the forces within it. The lifespace of the entire human race is nothing but a blink of an eye. That's why certain people's schizo codes are so amusing, anything like that relies on the belief we are somehow significant

What a silly statement. The Universe is just Math, we are people. You are the famous "AgentSmith".

For your knowledge, the word "Smith" converts to the word "Math" in the ET Corn Gods language/game.
See the websites listed in my Profile.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
i believe the Gordon guy on C2C on Thurs night was refering to this dot on the left side of the Sun
as the Mother-Ship of the Zetas

but then again he also said the planet X would stop its orbit, aim its south pole at the Sun to drink
up all the solar flares and CMEs to protect the Earth at this time right before the polar shift here
on Earth... i'm not certain because Gordon spilled so much diverse info he was hard to follow.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
What a silly statement. The Universe is just Math, we are people. You are the famous "AgentSmith".

For your knowledge, the word "Smith" converts to the word "Math" in the ET Corn Gods language/game.
See the websites listed in my Profile.

I had a quick look, will look again later. I still think some of your comments are a little irrelevant and sometimes come across as a bit silly, but then I come across as an ignorant moron so no-one's perfect. Sorry for being rude, I'll have a look at your site as it may actually be quite interesting. You're absolutely right about the Universe being defined by Maths, as you obviously know. I do have some 'odd' ideas of my own which I tend to keep private, so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to ridicule.
Probably shouldn't be so quick to criticise and put things down I haven't even bothered too look at either. Thank you for being civil when I wasn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Really = "In Bible Silly".
Really = "Religion Silly".

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Another wierd sun anomoly. Although the concept of "dirt" on the lens is just a little .... bizarre.

Dead pixel? November 5 00:30 ... pixel looks all lit up to me?

You are right!!!

If it's a lens artifact or dirt...the light from the solar flare won't cover it.

We might have something here...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join