It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murrysville UFO INVASION still under way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well folks Alison Kruse is still at it. She was basically exposed a few months ago on a wonderful thread here at ATS. After that thorough debunking session she went into hiding only to resurface with her new theory of UFOs hiding with Weather BALLOONS. Eventually she was thoroughly lambasted for that new HOAX and therefore she went into further seclusion. For 2 long and glorious months she went silent and the world of Ufology seemed to be on the road to recovery. Sadly these days of clarity and enlightenment were not to remain for she has re-re-surfaced and this time she is back to filming the same ole airplanes that haunt her day in and day out. What boggles the mind even more is that people seem to be falling for her crap. IT IS INCREDIBLE! I can only attribute this to the little known scientific constant that LOONS, how ever small or insignificant will always be attracted to bigger loons....LOL! TO REITERATE: ALSION KRUSE LIVES IN A TOWN THAT IS SURROUNDED BY AIRPORTS LARGE AND SMALL! SHE FILMS AIRPLANES AND PURPOSEFULLY CALLS THEM UFOS.

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE SHE HAS NOW STARTED TO ASK PEOPLE FOR MONEY.....A true sign of a HOAXER!

Either way, I am here to educate those who are still on the fence about this Hoaxer called ALISON KRUSE. Please check out the below video and try to approach her evidence with an open mind...LOL! If you are still interested then by all means cheack out the other videos offered on my channel on YOUTUBE.

Here is a past video that pretty much sums up her ridiculous HOAXES.

edit on 14-11-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Dear me.........
What a sad person you are.
I had to switch this vid off after a couple of minutes.
Sorry but your voice was annoying me like hell.
Why have you got this fascination with Alison Kruise?
If she has posted a video on here, then go ahead and de-bunk it.
You`ve stolen her youtube name, near enough and you haven`t left the woman alone for a long long time.
Shouldn`t this video be on a de-bunk forum???
Why ATS let you continue with this crap time after time is beyond me.
Get a life !

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thank you for your comments Lambrose.
Surely you must agree my voice is not as annoying as that of Alison Kruse. Please tell me that my voice is not the only thing that you are complaining about for you seem to ignore the general message of the thread and basically concentrate on my blissful voice...LOL!

GOOD GOD MAN, IS THERE SUCH A THING AS STEALING A YOUTUBE NAME? Surely according to you the youtube authorities are searching for me as we speak...LOL!

Any hoo, have a HAPPY AND WONDERFUL KWANZAA!
edit on 14-11-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Oh dear ... not again !!!

Do you not realize yet that you are as big a problem as this Alison woman is ... what the he!! is wrong with you two ?

ATS is not the place for you or her to come and air either your personal whinges with each other or childish hoaxes ... this is absolutely pathetic and I sincerely hope the ATS MODS do something about this quickly.

Woody

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh my, wood.
So let me get this straight....You advocate the proliferation of hoaxers and frown upon any sort of debunking?
Say no more, my dear friend.....I know where you loyalties are grounded now and we both know they do not side with the truth.
I will conclude that you are of the sort that believes that shammers should be allowed to flourish in this environment without any hindrance. Hmmm, I see you logic and I respect it and for that I can only nod in your general direction and wish you a Happy Kwanzaa.
Good day sir.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Oh my, wood.
So let me get this straight....You advocate the proliferation of hoaxers and frown upon any sort of debunking?
Say no more, my dear friend.....I know where you loyalties are grounded now and we both know they do not side with the truth.
I will conclude that you are of the sort that believes that shammers should be allowed to flourish in this environment without any hindrance. Hmmm, I see you logic and I respect it and for that I can only nod in your general direction and wish you a Happy Kwanzaa.
Good day sir.

Perfect !

By that I mean that your reply to my post is a perfect example of how people like you see/read something into nothing and/or completely twist things around (interesting ... but sadly not surprising).

Maybe you should re-read the words that I wrote because your reply bears absolutely no relevence to them
and with that point ... you confirm my initial suspicions !

By the by ... it's immaterial really seeing as you got everything else I wrote wrong, but just in case you feel like getting something accurate let it be known that I most certainly am not a 'sir' ... sir !

That said, I believe this Alison woman was banned from ATS some time ago ... so I don't see the value to this website of making a thread about her delusions ... if you dislike her and what she does so much I cannot understand why you are so obsessed with her ... your actions only fan her flames and make her more notorious ... anyone would think you are in cahoots with her.

Well, I hope I cleared up your misunderstanding because that's me out now ... I do not intend to buy into anymore of this ... and we can hope that this thread slips away quietly into obscurity

Bye Bye Now - Woody

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
To be quite frank, I am getting sick of seeing people like this on these boards.

I think all new members who post this crap should go through a psychological evaluation before they are allowed to post anymore.

I miss the ATS that I used to know when I first started coming here back in 03

Probe

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It truly saddens me to hear that you are sickened by this sort of banter. All I can say is that you might find some solace in enjoying the Kwanzaa holidays where upon you can enlighten yourself and fine tune your inner being.
Good day kind sir and you too woody.

I respect both your opinions so i m just going to tuck what you said way in the back of my cerebral cortex. There it is locked away never to be accessed again.

Thank you once again.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
seems we have a broken heart here...

the videos of that women are same "useless" like 98% of all other UFO vids..

you act like ATS is giving her special attention...nothing you "proof" here is new.
to ATS reader/writers.

why you are so extrem interesstet in this women? you spend money on her?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You are turning people off, there is no conspiracy. You sound more like you are whining, then like an objective observer. But you will probably just think I'm yet another person inside of the Allison Kruise Army.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am not accusing anyone of being in anyone's army. Are you not reading the posts? I basically said I respect you opinions and then I go on to wish you a wonderful Kwanzaa. Where do you see me calling you a Alison follower. WOW, I see paranoia is running deep here.

Before some of you loose your tempers might I suggest we all light a collective candle when Kwanzaa arrives. I like lighting the green one because for me it represents enlightenment.

Thank you for you comments and Happy Kwanzaa.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

You are giving her the attention she wants. ATS doesnt even allow any of her footage or 'evidence' on the UFO/Alien fourm, its moved directly to the hoax forum. What more do you want? If you really dislike someone like you obviously do with this Alison woman, why dont you just ignore it? I think you should just post your feelings in her comment box on her Youtube channel and keep the crap off ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok enough.

If you don't like his posts or opinions, don't read his threads.

I for one am glad he's made it his life's mission to educate those unaware of Allison's malarkey.

Soldier on, Z.

CDS

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love how it's now shifted from defending her hoax video's as some members in this forum amazingly once did, to defending her person. I myself am glad people like this are 'outed' in this manner, she's a disgraceful con-artist at the wheel of a bus full of imbeciles who's headed straight for the mental hospital. She has repeatedly shown to have ZERO reservations in pointing her little laser pointers at civilian aircraft while endangering the people in the air and on the ground.

Allowing her to keep perpetrating this hoax unhindered is far worse than any debunking she might receive because of it. People like this should be exposed until they quit.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Ok enough.

If you don't like his posts or opinions, don't read his threads.

I for one am glad he's made it his life's mission to educate those unaware of Allison's malarkey.

Soldier on, Z.

CDS

And so say all of us, Kruse is a faker who likes to shine lasers at aircraft, seriously Z if she starts up again with her fakery and infantile narration of her blinky blinky vids, keep exposing them because you know that before too long we'll have another thread with someone showing her videos of aircraft as proof. *rolls eyes*
I remember when I first came across her vids on youtube and I was okay I'll check this out, yup aircraft, yup helicopter, yup plane, ooh that was interesting (the laser one), yet more aircraft and then the snow falling she called 'orbs' *boggles* It was friggin snow!
When I found out all the flight paths and airports around her I was okay yeah this woman is deliberately fooling herself, the video of her leading on the teens and then the plane banks and the penny drops and they all realise it's a plane, even alison and yet they keep trying to egg each other on was just sad and hilarious.
I think she is a really lonely woman and will turn to anyone for attention, even her husband was on one of her vids lambasting her videos.
That said, her sheer volume of crap up on youtube really doesn't help the signal to noise ratio for those of us who are interested in the seeing the real thing.
There are many who can't apply the critical thinking necessary to see through this sort of nonsense because they are so keen to believe IMHO.
So keep exposing her I think it's correct to keep tabs on a faker of such proportions before people start legitimising her again and giving her the sort of attention she wants, which is not by the way the bright light of unprejudiced examination and common sense.

cheers mob

edit on 15-11-2010 by mobtek because: narficles

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

gvhagahgah I am the orb queen!

new topics

top topics

join