It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numeric and Photo Proof Illuminati has relaeased the Next Plague Through Our Cash Starting on 11/10

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh, noes! Not Swine Flu!

Guys, it's really not even that bad. It's not an epidemic and wont be. As long as you're rested with a lot of liquids, you'll be over it in a few days. It killed less people than the regular flu virus does every year.

I had it, it's no big deal, really. Plus they already got the shots out to prevent it.

I do appreciate all the work you did though. That was pretty amazing.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by iamlightbody

Hi iamlightbody,

Thank you for your excellent post and all of your very impressive work!

I found this article just a few minutes ago and I think it's important because the to main hubs that you have circled in red on your last map (the one of the whole U.S.), Chicago and New York stick out for me. So, I googled 'flu; chicago; new york; 2010' and this is where it led me...

The CDC and Dr. Z agree

The 2010-2011 flu season began in early October and, according to the Atlanta-based Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the season will probably peak in January or February and possibly stretch into the spring. CDC recommends everyone 6 months or older get vaccinated and, unlike last year, says it's not necessary to get a separate shot to protect against the seasonal flu and the H1N1 virus. "The 2010-2011 flu vaccine will protect against an influenza A H3N2 virus, an influenza B virus and the 2009 H1N1 virus that caused so much illness last season."

At Chicago O'Hare, flu shots have been available at the airport medical clinic since August and at a stand-alone kiosk since Labor Day. "We don't know what the flu season will be like this year yet," says Dr. John Zautcke, Medical Director of the UIC-O'Hare Medical Clinic, "But the flu is a nasty disease that kills people who are old and sick and puts people that are young and healthy in bed for 4-6 days."

Zautcke says that in addition to frequent hand washing, covering your nose and mouth when sneezing and trying to avoid close contact with sick people – which can be hard to do on an airplane – "The best thing travelers can do to avoid the flu is get a flu shot."

educate-yourself.org...

Or this one...

travel.usatoday.com...

Also I will be watching these areas:

Nebraska, Kansas, Illinois, Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, and Texas.

Thank you very much.

Star
edit on 15-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot to add a link.

edit on 15-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out a word

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Get some sleep buddy! and Why dont u come back to reality... it will be ok... I promise...

<< 1  2   >>

join