It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numeric and Photo Proof Illuminati has relaeased the Next Plague Through Our Cash Starting on 11/10

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Money is not a good way to use to infect people with a virus, because they can only live for about 2 hours or so on surfaces outside the body...

It would be difficult to keep the infection rate at any kind of critical mass using money...

Airborne virus coming from an infected person is most common, but getting it from surfaces like doorknobs or money would be null after a couple hours..

That is actually wrong:

It varies, depending partly on where the germ-laden droplets fall. Experiments with specific cold and flu germs have shown potential survival times ranging from a few minutes to 48 hours or more. How long such germs remain capable of infecting you in day-to-day life is harder to say. flu viruses seem to live longer than cold viruses do.

So therefore the way most of us spend money, I would have to say it could be passed onto many people within 24 to 48 hours. On top of all of that, if you touch contaminated money, the virus would be on your hands, then if you go to the store and touch things, the virus is now on those things, and so on, and before you know it you have touched maybe 200 to 500 things in a day that are all contaminated with the virus, out of which even if 50% is then touched by others, they then pass it on. I hate to say it, but in colder areas, the flu could pass on much faster since there is no heat to kill the virus off, where as in warmer climates, it would die out faster.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
again this is all assumptions and speculation on your part, a man robs banks in and around chicago and you go and make a whole huge plague spreading conspiracy about it?....do u have evidence this man is working for the elite? do u have evidence that they are in fact poisonong the money?..do u have any evidence of illness or death of bank tellers? or general public that have came into contact with this plague?

isnt this just a case of a bank robber robbing banks?

i think so.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Hi pmhuntress,

Yes I agree with your perspective.

I've cashiered at two different fast food restaurants and let me tell you, that is the most cash I've ever seen in one place at one time, counting the flow of cash.
Sure lots of folks use plastic (hardly any wrote checks) but there was still mass bank that was exchanged hand-to-hand.

Us cashiers were only allowed to leave our posts once for a few minutes to get a drink. And, as a result, we were required to wash our hands, as the rules stated.

But not before at least an hour of taking money and giving change went by. And the sandwich joints that I worked at didn't/doesn't have a in-store sanitizing option for customers to clean the same hands that they eat with. In both incidences, they had to go out of their way to a public restroom that was either locked or down the hall.

Not that I was counting but my guess is that a good chunk of customers didn't wash their hands before eating. And we're talking fast food here. They usually just found the closest seat, sat down and immediately ate their food. Let me see, if one takes into account the fast food restaurants in the world, especially in places like the U.S.A., and also the fact that paper money is still circulated and still being used at grocery stores, theaters, taxi's, clubs and many more hand-to-mouth and hand-to-hand situations that are at times crowded, I'd say we could have a plague.

My two common cents,

Star
edit on 14-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
You have done an incredible amount of work on this... Well done.. I wish everyone who posted would be this thorough.... In saying that, I will approach from the other side. The original Swine Flu attack was taken down by Jane Burgermiester

The Flu Case - investigating the false swine flu pandemic

The Flu Case - Documented Jane Burgermeister's investigation into the swine flu vaccine, bird flu and the real reasons for mass vaccinations.
www.theflucase.com/

She needs to get credit for being a whistleblower and burning her ex employer Baxter Pharmaceutical who she claimed tainted the flu vaccines with h1n1.... thereby starting a pandemic... Did anyone notice that the UN posted it as a level 6 even though about 10 people in Mexico died from this? Important respect for life, but the Flu kills 32k every year!

Now to bugs transferring by bills or non aerosol release : It would not take out any significant number of populace as our bodies defenses learn. Further the math of communicable agent vs speed of death with not cause a significant penetration to the population.... This is just more fear spreading nonsense. Its the fear.... not the disease...

The most important thing to watch for is WHO is telling you to get a vaccine against this?!?!?!
edit on 14-11-2010 by R_Clark because: Forgot the last line of text

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

It wasn't wrong at all. Just a general and average timeframe for a virus to stay alive and contagious...

Of course there are variables that will allow them to live longer or die sooner depending on temperature and humidity... Sometimes a humid condition will help a virus live longer, and other times it will kill it sooner...

The 2 hours for swine flu to stay alive on objects was an average time cited by the CDC..

If you read my post accurately you should have known the meaning of it, since I said "about" in the timeframe,
but instead you felt the need to show off or try and make someone appear ignorant to make yourself feel more important and you even got a few stars from people that are obviously too lazy to go research themselves about this issue..

edit on 14-11-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

It just seems far too specific to just be a bank robber for no other reason, from the timing to the numbers it all screams ritual. If you've never had any experience with Freemasons you wouldn't understand the symbolism, if you have, it's clear as day. I've duplicated this myself on Google Maps. Simply by using the straight lines of the streets and between parks and laying out the lines of the ten banks that he it. They all line up. It requires no imagination or crooked lines and is far too close to the way Washington DC is laid out in a star. Google Masonic layout of Washington DC and you will see that it matches exactly. Even those smaller circles on the star map line up the same way as the smaller circles on the DC star map they have. This is clearer minus the smaller circles.

I agree with Iamlightbody's conclusions-It definitely was a Masonic ritual. Whether or not that ritual was intended to poison the money supply or not I don't know, but we will see, especially if a whole lot of people start getting sick and dying from a new flu in the Chicago area. Based on what I read at the end of the article, it doesn't seem like they are trying to start a panic. It seems like they sincerely believe the information that they have presented and are trying to open up people's eyes to save lives before it is too late. By the time the people start getting sick to support his assertions, it will already be too late.

edit on 14-11-2010 by coyotepoet because: grammar and spelling

edit on 14-11-2010 by coyotepoet because: adding info

edit on 14-11-2010 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The fact that this idiot had to rob banks to infect money, proves the mentality of this sinister fellow. Why rob a bank? Money gets transferred hand to hand. You buy a pack of cigs it touches your hands and the person behind the counter and the person who at the end of the night handles the money and bookeeping. This person sends this money to the bank where a teller handles it. NOW, with only these four peoples handling the money. WHATEVER they touched in their daily activities gets transferred to the peoples who touch whatever they touched and those people might even transferre this to another person. Also, this does not include the people who get sick and cough on you or touch you or touch other objects that you can touch. When this goes on here is what happens. 1+1=2+2=4+4=8+8=16+16=32+32=64. Well, you see the pattern here. IT literally exsplodes the virus or whatever everywhere. very, very,very bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And all this within weeks of my so-called "World Panic Day" (just a fun thread I started about the folly of consumerism on the day after Thanksgiving: Black Friday), the busiest shopping day of the year. Hmm. Cash will be changing hands all over the place. S+F. Awesome research.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

If it will only last for 2 hours after, then i guess we have nothing to worry about, UNLESS, this is a new bug that can last for months on end and not die. Then i guess we would have a major problem on our hands due to one psychopath.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

I think you miss the point. It is not one psychopath. In fact, in this drama, the Swine Flu Bandit is the equivalent of Lee Harvey Oswald-a pawn. Why rob the banks? I don't know, but the way it seems to me based on all of this ritual is that they gathered the money the bank robber stole-did a ritual over the money and soaked in in vats of flu laden liquid. A few days soaking and drying to get them good and covered with a virus that has been modified to hang around longer. Add that to what someone earlier said about all the money changing hands over "Black Friday" and it starts to look like we're going to be facing something not very nice at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What about this Google "X-ray discovery" thing that was there a few days ago?

666 (69?) or something blinking and a "key" note the . * . like used on masonic/O.T.O members signatures ? Any relation?

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Like anyone will fall for this BS after last year.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Either scenario, WHY ROB A BANK? Makes no sense. They could of got a couple thousand from everybody in the cult and put all the money in dollar bills, then put the bio hazzard on them and then distributed them thruout the united states on a spending spree. Be warey of a person handing you money with a latex glove.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

what happened last year?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Again, missing the point. It's about the ritual. Getting bills together from among them would not draw a star across the city. Study your magick. It's about the manipulation of the energy through ritual.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I live in Chicago and I heard all about the Swine Flu Bandit and his Chase bank robberies. Im actually glad that someone here made the same connection I did when I first heard the news. Thank you for going more in depth and showing that there really could be something to this. Of course most people wont believe if you told em.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
double post
edit on 14-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: faulty mouse clicker

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Coyote Poet is right. It doesn't matter if you believe it they do and they have been the ones running things. It's hard to really understand unless you think in terms of black magic rituals that are numeric and vibrational in nature. The picture below is a predictive map. Copy it and send it to everyone you love for their safety and yours. Some of the circles speak for themselves. The big one in the Gulf is the oil well. The ones up in Canada are where the missiles where sent from, as well as that circle off Catlina Island. The 2 key Lines are New York and Chicago. The Red Circles are the predictive false flag strike zones. The pink lines represent New York, the White one's Chicago. Divide those angles by 3 degree increments and you have what is on the map. The little black circles along the lines are all school shootings. Those are numerically encoded too. 13 dead at Columbine with 3 shooters (one who died.), Fort Hood had 13 dead and 30 wounded 13 and 30 are key numbers too. Check into them you will see.Did you notice that Oklahoma City and Waco fall along those lines? Cuidad Juarez in Mexico where all those killings were? What they are doing is charging those lines with fear because that is how they control us. Ever wonder why school shootings? Because children elicit a particularly powerful type of fear energy that these people feed off. Again, this is predictive. Dont' believe me? Half of the black circles on the map were put there after I drew the lines and started seeing the pattern. Again, please copy this map right away and send it to everybody you know and love to keep you safe for whats to come. This is the closest to the truth anyone has ever gotten. And you can see it for yourself if you follow the pattern you can do the same thing and come to the same conclusions. Again the circles in red are predictive circles of whats to come. Please heed them and keep yourselves safe. I don't want to creat fear or panic-that is what they want. That is what they thrive off. I am sending this information surrounded and protected in the spirit of Love only for the great Love I feel for humanity as a whole. The truth has been hidden too long and it is time for it to come out. Notice the black lines form a star?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/364cffe6549b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 14-11-2010 by iamlightbody because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by iamlightbody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iamlightbody

Could you take a look at this. Perhaps you could add to it.

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamlightbody
reply to post by morf991

The cities I have determined are most likely are: Omaha, Witchita, Chicago, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, and Houston. This was determined through watching where the National Guard "drills" were that were going on in 9 of 10 Fema districts over the weekend, geometric analysis, and meme-mining.

Interestingly, for major cities the Fema camps are interestingly arranged if these are the cities planned for attack. There are absolutely no camps for at least a 60 mile radius around Omaha. The closest ones to Witchita are MCConnel AF base and a Fema camp 27 mi out of the city. Chicago the closest ones from the down town area are 34 mi SE or 54 mi SW. Phoenix has one in the center of town (for processing?) the closest other two are more than 60 miles away from the city. In Denver, the closest FEMA camp is 69 miles away from the city. The same pattern holds true for Houston and Indianapolis, like the FEMA camps were purposefully built to be outside of the radius of say, a blast or nuclear fallout zone.

I hope for the sake of the people in these cities that I am incorrect, but if there is a terrorist attack in these cities do not believe that it was the terrorists they will tell you it was

Thanks for the clarification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join