It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numeric and Photo Proof Illuminati has relaeased the Next Plague Through Our Cash Starting on 11/10

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is the real thing. Don't think so? Scroll down to the maps of the banks the Swine Flu Bandit hit. Verify on the net for yourself until it gets redacted or there is an EMP. Print it. Distribute it. Email it. Let everyone you know, especially those around Chicago because we are all at risk. Remember-Time is of the essence it started 11/10/10 with the bandits arrest

PROOF The Illuminati Are Starting The Next Big Plague Thorough Our Money Supply and it started on 11/10/10
Ignore At Your Own Peril. Spread It Far and Wide and Fast and It Will Change Everything

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b79f1a6c1dd.jpg[/atsimg]

11/13/10

Chase Bank is literally poisoning the well. Wiki definition: Well-poisoning is the act of malicious manipulation of potable water resources in order to cause illness or death, or to deny an opponent access to fresh water resources. Historically it was one of the gravest of three accusations brought against Jewish people as a whole (the other two being host desecration and blood libel), for example in Europe following the Black Death (1348–1350).
This is a report about the man they are calling the Swine Flu bandit that proves that the Rockefeller's have kicked their eugenics program into high gear. They call him that presumably because of the mask he is wearing in some robberies and because he said he “had or was getting over the swine flu on a few occasions.” Given the Illuminati's propensity to hide everything in plain site I wonder if it has a different meaning. This time they are providing proof by their own need for ritual and numbers and I hope that this is not too late. Please spread this far and wide ASAP. Remember, he was captured on the 10th after his 10th job.

First the dates:
bandittrackerchicago.com...
September 2, 2010 Chase Bank 1204 East 53rd St [1+2+4=7 and E53-mirror images]
September 8, 2010:Charter One, 2131 South China Place, Chicago, IL [21/31, or 2+1+3+1=7]
September 8, 2010: Chase Bank, 545 Ridge Road, Munster, IN. [545-palindrome, 5+5+4=14, 1+5=5 plus him hitting 4 banks in 5 days in November]
September 18, 2010: Washington Federal Savings Bank, 2869 South Archer, Chicago, IL.
[2+8+6+9=25 2+5=7. Also 28=2+8=10-he hit 10 banks and was “caught”on the 10th,
and 69=6+9=15=6 or 696=666-they like upside down symbolism.]
September 18, 2010: Chase Bank, 1130 South Canal, Chicago, IL. [1+1+3=5]
November 4, 2010: Chase Bank, 4141 (5709) West 95th, Oak Lawn, IL. This is the key
[41/41 or 4+1+4+1=10 (popping up again) or the actual address 5+7+9=21=3]
November 6, 2010: Chase Bank, 550 South Dearborn, Chicago, IL. [5+5=10]
November 8, 2010: Chase Bank, 1130 W Taylor, Chicago, IL [1+1+3=5]
November 8, 2010: Chase Bank, 4809 South Ashland, Chicago, IL. [4+8+9=21=3]
November 10, 2010 First American Bank 1241 South Wabash Chicago [1+2+4+1=8 but more likely
12/41 where 4 is 2 squared-they like square symbolism too]
CAPTURED ON NOVEMBER 10, 2010.

They are all on even days. September and November (none in October) between start and finish are 69 days apart. The dates in November started the week all the false flag chatter started and the propaganda machine went into full churn. He hits 4 banks in 5 days. Notice that the only times he does two in one day are 9/8, 9/18, and 11/8. He starts on a 2 and finishes on a 4, 6, 8, 10. Coincidentally (not), the 2010 Federal Reserve bunch met on Jeckyl Island on 11/5/2010-11/6/2010. (1+1+5+2+1=10, 1+1+6+2+1=11 The originals, Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, J. P. Morgan and their ilk met on 11/4/10 (1910 that is 1+1+4+1=7 or add in the 9+7=1+6=7) This years was scheduled from the 5th to the 6th but you can bet they were there doing some heavy duty ritual on the 4th, when everything started changing.
The names are interesting too. Archer, like Arrow? South China Place? Are the names of the other false flags encoded in these streets? I don't know, but there certainly is a code at work and 95th Street is the key to this one.
Most of the banks he robbed are right on top of each other but there are two, the Oak Lawn (the key) and Indiana. Those don't seem to fit his overall M.O. Google this address and the only thing that will come up is stories about the Swine Flu Bandit. All of them in fact will state this address if they state it at all. Google map it however and it will redirect you to 4141 W 95th St in Oak Lawn. On the general view you will see it labeled as Chase and you won't be able to see it as a street view. If you go to it's neighbor, choose it's street view and scroll down the street (unless they take that street view out too-when I first found it, the sv was available for 4141.) The street view gives a picture of a closed building without a sign that gives a Chase ATM when you scroll over it. However, Google Maps street view clearly shows a Chase branch at 5709 W 95th St.
An error of lazy reporting? I think not when we consider the numbers we have seen so far and the fact that on 11/4 he robbed “4141” W 95th St (95th-9+5=14).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1dd684749740.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d0a98de5eef.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9555b78db595.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d33e49bd7bb6.jpg[/atsimg]

Gee, 4141 looks pretty empty to me. The Google images were dated 2009.

Where's The Money?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/231d5c103617.jpg[/atsimg]

Still wonder about the numbers? The only money amount ever mentioned in 5 pages of Google search results is Saturday 11/6 robbery of a Chase Bank branch at 550 S. Dearborn St., during which he escaped with more than $55,000. Okay, in case you missed it, here is is again: 550 $55,000 11-6=5 5+5=10. If they are just sticking to their pattern, avoid $1'S, $10s, $5s, and $50's but who knows, they could have poisoned the whole batch.

And the banks:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fee789b55a71.jpg[/atsimg]

The overwhelming number of them are Chase Banks (A Rockefeller Company). 7 to be exact, the number of false flags there are supposed to be across the country based on other analysis I've done.

And the other 3 banks?
Washington Federal's HQ is on 425 Pike St (As in Albert Pike) in Seattle 425=11 (WF as in DC Freemasons as in George Washington was the only man to simultaneously hold the presidency of the nation and of the Masons and the plague will be as common as the dollar bill.

Charter One is owned by Royal Bank of Scotland (as in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry) which has been around since the 1700's and clearly has an Illuminati symbol as its logo, as does Chase.

First American, where he was caught, has as it's D.C. subsidiary First American Bankshares, the American unit of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International. Ah, BCCI, a familiar name at the center of so many problems, like Iran Contra, favorite banker for the CIA. It is also likely code for the plague starts in America first. First American, where press reports conflict with some saying he actually robbed the bank earlier in the week and so the FBI was waiting for him there and a few others saying that he had just cased the bank earlier in the week.

Enter The Press:

The reports I found doing are Google search on swine flu bandit are all, more or less cookie cutter with a few subtle but important differences. Some of them are fuzzy on their math of the number of banks but they all mention 10 either completed or planning his 10th (again, details vary, but it is always 10 banks. He was caught standing outside in the same clothes he had worn to other bank robberies and didn't put up a fight. C'mon, this guy hits 8 banks in close proximity, half over the course of a week, wearing the same clothes all week and the details of why exactly the FBI were there conflict in the news stories
The Press and the Tell Tale video:

www.ketknbc.com...

In the video, the reporter totally leads the interviewee as to the bandits motives-very quickly I might add to assume that it must be for an addiction.
And yet the article reads:

Both of Monday's heists were at Chase bank branches. [They don't mention almost all of them were]
"Somebody's desperate for money.. compulsive gambler, drug addiction... who knows," said FBI spokesman Ross Rice. "We won't know the true motivation other than money until the person is identified and apprehended."
“Of the ten robberies, eight took place in Chicago, one in Oak Lawn and one in northwest Indiana. "We've never seen his mode of escape. He always disappears from the bank on foot and disappears into the passing crowd," said Rice. “
This proves the press is complicit.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

What is their aim and means?

They mean to use the money supply to spread a GM flu/plague bug that will lead to hemorrhagic fever and death they will call the new Swine Flu. Money is everywhere after all and is the closest we have to a national community well.
Why would they go to all this trouble with all this symbolism? It is a Freemason ritual. Freemasonry is, stripped of it's layers, a Qabbalistic Black Magic mystery school for non-Jews and it is this ritual that is at the heart of the Illuminati and their plans. Numbers aren't enough? Which, by the way are very Qabbalistic. How About maps?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6793800843d5.jpg[/atsimg]

Those two outliers don't really make sense with the rest of his robberies, but taken in context of everything else in this report a picture starts to get clearer. Okay the press said he was an addict of some kind huh? Taking my cue from the Masonic layout of Washington D.C., I began to analyze the maps using 4141 as my key and this is what I found:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dec611013484.jpg[/atsimg]

The lower anomalies make much more sense when viewed this way as they were way out of his m.o. Interestingly, mapquest judges the distance he drove on 9/8 to rob 2 banks on one day was 41.97 kilometers (4+1+9+7=21 2+1=3) which is a 3 number or 26.08 miles (2+6+8=16 1+6=7) which is a 7 number. 7 and 3 are important numbers which you see mirrored with the G-7 (7 major countries-wiki it) and the G-10 (7 major countries + 3) According to mapquest it would have taken him 34 minutes (3+4=7) to get to Indiana which is 3 degrees off a square from the state line. Interestingly, as you see, there are a lot of squares and triangles. Don't believe me? Look for yourself or duplicate the results. Easy enough to do if you have the internet. A little bit specific for a junkie looking for money to get his next fix.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1626678b707c.jpg[/atsimg]

These are the upper squares and triangles in all of their many divisions. I drew this using the line function of MS Paint. Red lines are squares unless, like at the top, I used black for clarity. I drew the triangles in the same way with yellow so they stood out.. I used the fraudulent 4141 W 95th St address and three local parks as anchor points. One line runs along the Dwight D Eisenhower Expressway.

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.
We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together. “
-Dwight D Eisenhower 1961
I know that it gets kind of crowded up at the top so I'm gonna zoom in and focus on triangles.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a624716c50a4.jpg[/atsimg]

Okay, so much symbolism here it's crazy. Notice the 290 (2+9=11) expressway which lines up perfectly along Congress Parkway straight up to Buckingham Fountain to tell you part of who is involved (The Rothschilds have owned Royalty, Congress, and the world for centuries.) You will notice that all the parks and all the points nicely form triangles and squares with each other The Fountain is also in line with Soldier Field because of the soldiers that are fighting now for oil and opium and dying now, much like they intend the swine flu to do. The Field lines up nicely with the 55 expressway (there it is again.) There is also Roosevelt Park and a park that is strangely labeled Park No. 513 (5+1+3=9), which lines up with the label Blackstone.

Who are they in our cast of players? Quoting Wikipedia:
“The Blackstone Group L.P. is an alternative asset management and financial services company that specializes in private equity, real estate, and credit and marketable alternative investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements. The firm was founded in 1985 (1+9+8+5=23/5) as a mergers and acquisitions boutique by Peter G. Peterson (initials PP with a G in the middle-universal Mason letter) and Stephen A. Schwarzman (initials SS, with an A middle initial standing in for the Masons square, the rest of the symbol involving the G) who had previously worked together at Lehman Brothers, Kuhn, Loeb Inc. (isn't that one of these mega banks behind all of this financial meltdown?) Blackstone is headquartered at 345 (3+4+5=12, 1+2=3) Park Avenue in New York City, with more than a dozen (12) additional offices in the United States, Europe and Asia.

Again it is getting to crowded, so lets just focus on the parks. Notice Park 516 (5+6+1=3) all by it's lonesome but all lined up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b60732cf833.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4da857cb27ce.gif[/atsimg]

Wait, I think I've seen that pattern someplace before, like Washington DC, notice the smaller circles

The Psychology of Control
How does this happen right before our eyes and we allow it to occur? For many reasons but three primary ones. The first and primary one is the cognitive dissonance that is created in thinking that the people that are supposed to protect us don't. You see this all the time in child abuse victims (and this is a very accurate comparison) So we don't think about it and go on about our daily lives which is constantly filled with programming from the second reason.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba7a2b7e4352.jpg[/atsimg]

If those are the base of the triangle, the capstone (also known as the eye in the pyramid) is just that most people don't speak the language. It is, after all a secret society. I don't know, I've never been in one, I just speak the language too. But, there is someone who knew about secret societies (always SS, notice that?) Benjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield, KG, PC, FRS, (21 December 1804 – 19 April 1881) who was also a British Prime Minister.

KG stands for (and this is all wiki-do the research yourself until they try to redact it all) The Most Noble Order of the Garter is an order of chivalry, or knighthood, originating in mediæval England. The Order is dedicated to the image and arms of St. George (who fought the Dragon-aka David Icke's Reptilians) England's patron saint, and is presently bestowed on recipients from British and other realms; it is the pinnacle of the honours system in the United Kingdom. Membership in the order is limited to the sovereign, the Prince of Wales, and no more than twenty-four members, or Companions; the order also comprises Supernumerary knights and ladies (e.g., members of the British Royal Family and foreign monarchs). Bestowing the honour has been described as one of the Monarch's few remaining truly personal, executive prerogatives..[3]

PC stands for Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council is a body of advisors to the British Sovereign. Its members are largely senior politicians, who were or are members of either the House of Commons or House of Lords of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

FRS stands for Fellow of the Royal Society or The Royal Society of London for the Improvement of Natural Knowledge, known simply as the Royal Society, is a learned society for science, and is possibly the oldest such society in existence.[1] Founded in November 1660, it was granted a Royal Charter by King Charles II as the "Royal Society of London". The Society was initially an extension of the "Invisible College" with the founders intending it to be a place of research and discussion. The Society today acts as a scientific advisor to the British government, receiving a parliamentary grant-in-aid. The Society acts as the UK's Academy of Sciences, and funds research fellowships and scientific start-up companies. This was one of Cecil Rhodes creations, the tentacles of which we see today in the Council on foreign Relations (CFR), The Trilateral Commision (TLC), and the Bilderberg Group (BBG) along with many other think tanks many of whom are even quoted on NPR.

Benjamin Disraeli was a man who knew what he was talking about when he said,
“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
and, “"The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments' plans. "
If Eisenhower warned us about it and Disraeli pulled back the curtain what do other people in the know have to say?

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity (Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind."
George Herbert Walker Bush (secret drug runner, killer, long time career CIA with his finger in everything from
Watergate to the Bay of Pigs and the assassination of JFK and beyond)

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922. (Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, PC, DL, FRS (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965) He's got more letters than Disraeli.

"Behind the October Revolution there are more influential personalities than the thinkers and executors of Marxism" -Lenin

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was planned this way" Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32 Degree Freemason

"Give me the power of the money and it will not matter any more who is commanding"-
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

More quotes: www.missionislam.com...

What To Do, What to Do?

Getting the picture? It doesn't matter who you vote for. It's the bankers. Stop paying your bills. All of them (even to the illegal collection arm of the Federal Reserve, the IRS.) These men moved to control every aspect of our lives. Rockefeller was instrumental in redesigning what is now our public education system.) And, in ritual fashion, Bernake and his cronies returned there this week to plan the next 100 years
Stop using cash and instead trade with one another for what we need. Keep the banks out of it as much as possible. Squat in your homes until they show you the paperwork that they own it. It is time to stand up and conduct a peaceful revolution. They have made us think we need them and we don't. They need us.

Despite what we have been programmed to believe, the Muslims are not our enemy (Mujahadeen were created by CIA prior to Russia's Afghan war and are now interacted with as Al Qaeda (database) and 9/11 was an inside job with the equivalent of symbolism built into it. We are not fighting these wars for America or for the world we are fighting them for Oil and Drugs and these monsters in lamb's clothing. Soldiers, refuse to fight. Stand down. No diabolical plan can succeed if those in a position to enforce their death bringing rules refuse to bow down.

Throw away your televisions. We don't need to have our brains programmed and our motivation sucked. Unplug from your TV, don't believe anything you hear because the media is telling lies and I have predicted the cities in which they are planning their false flags that they will blame on the terrorists or Iran based on these keys.
Like I am doing here, use their own symbolism against them. The capstone of the pyramid cannot stand without its base and we are its base, each and every one of us. We don't need them, they need us and always have.

We are entering the end days and the faster we can unplug from the mechanisms that have controlled us all, the happier we will be. End times? Surely I'm being dramatic. Maybe not. They are making an announcement from NASA on Monday and there have been a lot of UFO's and unexplained things lately

Revelations 2:6 But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Revelations 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, ‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”’

Revelations itself is a hugely symbolic text, much like reading James Joyce or the information above it can be hard to understand until you have the right key. Below are the pertinent layers of decoding

Revelations 2:6 Per Wiki the Nicolaitans were a Christian heresy group of whom early church father Irenaeus
says, "they lead lives of unrestrained indulgence.” They are also described as eating things offered to idols and being polygymous. Interestingly Nico means "conquer" in Greek, and laitan refers to lay people, hence, the word may be taken to mean "lay conquerors" or "conquerors of the lay people". "Nicolaitan" is the name ostensibly given to followers of the heretic Nicolas (Greek: Nikolaos)—the name itself meaning "victorious over people.” Interesting choice of words and traits, conquerors leading lives of unrestrained indulgence. This is the first clear reference to the Illuminati as they are now known.

Revelations 2:8 :This is coming from a God who knows and is everything. This is addressed at the “minion class” of The Powers That Be (TPTB)/Illuminati/Zionists. Verse 9 supports this idea as these are the bankers and others who have profited and also lived “lives of indulgence” and spiritual/emotional poverty from the dirty deeds of (and this is interesting) “Those who say they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan.” This certainly sounds like the Zionists to me, of which the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are a part. Freemasonry, which is at the heart of global politics today, is merely Qaballistic magic for the non-Jews and it is a well known fact that Masons worship Lucifer. He is telling this class of people to not be afraid. Some of these minion bankers will be offered up as a patsys to appease the anger of the people. During this time they are being tested to see if they are redeemable or not in their heart (who was dead and came to life, in other words-these people need to wake up and become spiritually conscious beings) If they are able to they will also pass into the golden age and ascension, even if their bodies die-referred to twice as the “crown of life” and not being “hurt by the second death.” I'm sure the ten days has multiple layers as well, but it could mean that the people will see through the patsy fairly quickly and go for men behind the curtain instead. PS, don't believe the second coming if they try it-it's called Project Blue beam (Google it) and they have technological capabilities back engineered from alien technology. In general, the Illuminati's ships will be triangles, the ET's will be round or cigar shaped (just as Nikolai Tesla had predicted in his work on his flying machine. www.youtube.com...
Finally,

Revelations 17: 1 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.” [sounds like the greed and glut of America, the bankers, and their global empire to me]
3 So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
The woman is the Queen-remember Buckingham Fountain on the map? The 7 heads, which also wear crowns in some verses are the G-7 countries (France, Japan, Germany, Italy, UK, Canada, and USA) and the 10 horns are the G-10 (G-7+3) which is the G7 countries and Belgium, Sweden, and the Netherlands (crown countries). Per wiki the G10 is the “group of countries that have agreed to participate in the General Arrangements to Borrow (GAB)” riding perhaps what has become the biggest of beasts, debt. Crazy? Listen further keeping everything you have read in mind

Revelations 17:12 12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast.

Revelations 17:9 9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the
woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come (What kinds of things do you hear going on in France, UK, Germany and Italy these days with protests and economic collapse. Just this weekend there was an article on Japan's sun setting.) The Vatican (seat of Religious Control) is in on it too. There is a reason why it, The City in London (center of Financial Control), and Washington, DC (with it's Pentagon, center of Military Control) are their own sovereign districts within their host countries (there's that pesky 3 popping up again.)

We have already passed the second trumpet: Revelations 8:8 Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed. Sounds like the oil spill to me. This is heavy stuff but do not be afraid because, in the words of Revelations 17:14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

Confirmation from Other Sources
According to Terrence McKenna's Novelty Timewave theory we are heading into a steep descent into novelty from now until mid January, which also corresponds with Clif High's web bot prediction dates and the sunspot cycles. Underlying the novelty wave is a series of historical resonances. The most novel point in January corresponds with 1888 (triple 8's +1=25=7.) It was during this year that a 13 yr old Alistair Crowley perpetrated the 5 Jack The Ripper Murders, which were really black magic ritual murders, meant to initiate the fall of Babylon mentioned in Revelations 18. Verse 11 reads “11 “And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore: 12 merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; 13 and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. Sure sounds like what would happen if the US were no longer open for business.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8971e221059.jpg[/atsimg]

and it only gets more and more novel and interesting from here out, so buckle up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/596cfeb15f58.jpg[/atsimg]

Now that you know how they like to talk in symbolism here was Google's heading on 11/11/10 and 11/13/10 respectively

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11260b48c974.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b0586c8ca1e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b8881868c50.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b596f9d7046.jpg[/atsimg]

For those interested, my symbolic interpretation of Revelations as a whole is in process, but clearly the hour is at hand and if you don't feel it you haven't been paying attention. Now is the time to wake up while there is still time.

And remember, time is of the essence. They arrested the Swine Flu Bandit in the Chicago area on 11/10/10 it is know 11/13/10 and that money could already be back in circulation. If there is suddenly a big outbreak of deadly flu in Chicago, it will be because it's being spread by the money supply and they are calling him the swine flu bandit for another reason entirely? I hope not, but we'll see.

I
AM
Protected.

The Lion is on the move.
Pay attention and live, don't and be eaten.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Heres better images of the maps. Plug in the addresses yourself. See what you get. THis is irrifutable proof both of their existance and the fact that the Swine Flu Bandit isn't what the media says he is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89e4eef8a2bb.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82a672185bc3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/756e326892ce.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a624716c50a4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dbad7fc86057.jpg[/atsimg]

Still think our government is out to protect us? This is no joke! This is not a drill! Please tell everyone you know as soon as you can

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I used to be a bank teller and money is dirty filthy stuff I always washed my hands after exposure to it,yes it is one method by which disease can spread but a brief synapsis please my head blew a fuse with all your four fifths by wheres your father stuff.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Be wary of this guy, he just recently joined.

I've made this account to post this.

But I am seriously going to pretty much stop believing in this stuff if nothing happens this month.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iamlightbody

wow, you really put a lot of work into this, and yes, you probably are right about everything, but what is the importance of it all? what does it lead to? The number 11 is a sacred one to them and I have noticed it much throughout my life without any real answers as to why. This ritual is not a good one no, and a hearty yes to EvilNeverWins.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilneverWins

Be wary of this guy, he just recently joined.

I've made this account to post this.

But I am seriously going to pretty much stop believing in this stuff if nothing happens this month.

by your own logic, you would be just as suspect as the OP, if not more so.

if you have another account and created 'evilneverwins' acccount just to post to this thread, feel free to explain why you thought you needed to do that?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

edit on 14-11-2010 by EvilneverWins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I don't want to discount you right away, primarily because you've put forth a lot of effort into this.

However, be wary of numerology, even simple math can appear complicated.

Google street view isn't always the most up to date or reliable in some respects. There are suburban homes fully built and occupied right next to my house that don't show up on streetview, even though it's dated just last year.

Finally, if the plague is already spreading what purpose does your warning offer us? Wash our hands more? No indication of what to combat the disease with? It's like saying the building is going to explode in less than 5 seconds...there's nothing you can do to stop it. Are you attempting to incite panic or...something else?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamlightbody

Stop using cash and instead trade with one another for what we need. Keep the banks out of it as much as possible. Squat in your homes until they show you the paperwork that they own it. It is time to stand up and conduct a peaceful revolution.

Throw away your televisions.

So are you going to do this yourself? Are you actually not going to buy anything, but instead trade using other means with your neighbors for food? Are you going to go without power and water for the rest of your life? Are you going to disconnect yourself from the TV, internet, books, newspapers etc.

I don't think you will, if you do, please tell us how your going with it all. I love the idea of you (If you really believe we should all do this), showing lead and showing us all how you can do it, use the library pcs, they don't need money, right. It will be interesting. If you do this, maybe people will begin to follow. At the moment I am sucked in, I don't believe that there will be a virus spreading through money, I fell rather ok with transactions, and I do not feel like giving up my (unhealthy) entertainment choices, such as TV, movies, radio, etc. And I certainly do not feel like giving up on internet, water and power. So go ahead, prove that it is possible to do, I am sure it is possible, healthier, and fun. But no one I know of has done this, and I am not about to do it myself, at least without more evidence it is necessary, and some others doing it. Since you believe it, and want people to do it, you should show the lead, people may follow.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Guess I've been living under a rock for the last week... Never even heard of the "swine flu bandit" before.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
thank-you for your research and and the heads up. nothing with the illuninati name to it surprises/shocks me. karma baby karma. grabs us all- if all that i know about that gang is even half true their karma is as big as their ill gotten fortune!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I have predicted the cities in which they are planning their false flags

Are those Chicago, Illinois?
edit on 14-11-2010 by morf991 because: mis-spelled

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
IamLightBody,

I find it interesting that this thread was made two days after this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why didn't you contribute all the great pictures and graphs you made to the existing thread. Because the core of this post with the list of banks, dates, and illuminati theory is almost identical. It seems a little unethical to scoop someone elses post by giving it a new paint job.

/curious as I could be way off base here
David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

It's just simply adding the numbers together. For instance 9+6=15 and then from there 1+5=6
any time there are fractions like 21/31 that was meant to show the similarity in number not a fraction

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by morf991

The cities I have determined are most likely are: Omaha, Witchita, Chicago, Phoenix, Denver, Indianapolis, and Houston. This was determined through watching where the National Guard "drills" were that were going on in 9 of 10 Fema districts over the weekend, geometric analysis, and meme-mining.

Interestingly, for major cities the Fema camps are interestingly arranged if these are the cities planned for attack. There are absolutely no camps for at least a 60 mile radius around Omaha. The closest ones to Witchita are MCConnel AF base and a Fema camp 27 mi out of the city. Chicago the closest ones from the down town area are 34 mi SE or 54 mi SW. Phoenix has one in the center of town (for processing?) the closest other two are more than 60 miles away from the city. In Denver, the closest FEMA camp is 69 miles away from the city. The same pattern holds true for Houston and Indianapolis, like the FEMA camps were purposefully built to be outside of the radius of say, a blast or nuclear fallout zone.

I hope for the sake of the people in these cities that I am incorrect, but if there is a terrorist attack in these cities do not believe that it was the terrorists they will tell you it was

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
S & F. Looks like a lot of work put into this. I don't personally like the way some always want to insert scripture into things, but we are, who we are, and I still flagged because something like this seems plausible.

Using "their" paper money to spread disease might almost seem "poetic" to the sick beasts who run the show. They have a twisted sense of humor, so I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This person could be telling the truth. Didn't they mention hemmoraghic fever? (Bleeding out orifices)

More Prophecy from the Woman Who Predicted 911
By Sarah Menet
www.pakalertpress.com/2010/11/05/more-prophecy-from-the-woman-who-predicted-911/

I also saw other people with a flu-like virus that spread more quickly than the first disease. The victims had blood coming from their nose, mouth, eyes, and ears. These people died even faster of this disease than the ones who had the first sickness. These diseases became wide-spread across the United States with hundreds of thousands infected.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Money is not a good way to use to infect people with a virus, because they can only live for about 2 hours or so on surfaces outside the body...

It would be difficult to keep the infection rate at any kind of critical mass using money...

Airborne virus coming from an infected person is most common, but getting it from surfaces like doorknobs or money would be null after a couple hours..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Money is not a good way to use to infect people with a virus, because they can only live for about 2 hours or so on surfaces outside the body...

It would be difficult to keep the infection rate at any kind of critical mass using money...

Airborne virus coming from an infected person is most common, but getting it from surfaces like doorknobs or money would be null after a couple hours..

Absolutely right, and even moreso than that, a lot of people don't even use cash, haha. They use debit card or credit card or check. It seems kind of silly that someone would try to poison the world through money, chemtrails make more sense than that!
In fact, the idea of chemtrails makes a lot of sense, but we won't get into it. Anyways, all of those numbers confused me and I saw one picture that had the star, but I really thought it was subjective, like, the lines could have gone anywhere between the banks and were only made into the star because the OP decided that was the best way. The rest of the pictures didn't really have any pattern that I could see... I have absolutely no faith in these sorts of symbolism. Feel free to prove me wrong, but, I really am just not seeing it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There's a clip in A Beautiful Mind where that brilliant Mathematician has supposedly recovered from his paranoid schizophrenia but his wife goes out into the woods and finds this cabin and it's plastered in magazines with all sorts of marked connections drawn.

That's kind've what we have here.

There is no way they would use money as source of infection.

I believe in the Illuminati / Knights Templar but this is just ridiculous.

Numerology and Maps and everything was taken too far, stretched too far.

This is someone TRYING to find a conspiracy where there really is nothing to be found.

Buried.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join