It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese "UFO" Nation Building 101.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
SO the title would seem to denote that I know what I’m talking about when in fact I DO NOT. I am merely speculating on what has been oddly apparent to me over the past couple of years.

China is one of those countries that can not be denied, it is a world power and it will make its presence known.
If you will notice that back when they first had their space walk, everyone here on ATS was talking about the “Chinese space walk hoax.” Or some derivative there of.
Follow link:
www.youtube.com...

Where there was allegedly a bubble and or bubbles alluding to the notion that the Chinese had filmed the whole thing underwater or what not.

Then you have this gem from one of the viewers of that you tube clip that will help make my point a little bit.

If they are bubbles, check out this film's part 2 at 7:37, American and Russian space walk also had so called "bubbles", you idiot conspiracy believers, you believed 911 was inside job and 1969 moon landing was hoax, incredible Americans. China now is the 2nd economic body, held the most expensive olympics in history ever, held most expensive expo, shot down its own satellite from the ground, you think we China can't do a simple space walk?? so funny

Also you have these Recent UFO sightings happening and a lot of buzz going around about it. Then the Chinese come out and say they don’t know what it is and the usual thing that attracts the people’s interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So from these few occurrences you have the makings of a great disclosure about to take place. Then to top it off with their spectacular space program we now have this..

They say they want to be open about it and that they want to show what NASA would not. To me this sounds like a case of Good Cop/ Bad Cop, and China is playing the good cop. By pulling on the heart strings of people in perilous times perhaps they can garner the extra attention they need to push them ahead of the US in every aspect.
As others have mentioned both here on ATS and in media it would appear that the US and China are at war, if only by proxy. The idea that America and China could be heading into a cold war as was seen during the 50s 60s 70s and 80s is not that far fetched given current world political and economic issues.

Moreover, it would seem that when all else fails you have to show your superiority over your enemy, along with making yourself look like the REAL good guy.
China is not ignorant to how many in the western world think, especially Americans. They realize many Americans are in one way or another disillusioned with their government and are seeking a reprieve where ever it may come from.

When I see Things like the quote above, I see someone filled with a lot of National Pride; this is something that is not shown to the same degree in the states. Most people now if asked (from my experience alone mind you) will tell you that the government is probably lying about one thing or another. That they can’t be rusted and that they probably don’t have your best interests in mind.

This has built up the “I don’t trust the government” mentality and sense people by nature seek out guidance “usually” that is; they may find that governments that are candid and provide open sources of information about what is culturally considered the most secretive of events Namely (UFOs, Aliens) to be the most appealing form of government. It is propaganda at its best. Infact it is almost clichéd.

To me this is no different than the space race and later the Star Wars program.
Essentially nothing has changed, except maybe the principle of tactic being used.
Otherwise everything is the same color across the board.

I know that many Chinese people are very patriotic and there is nothing wrong with that, nor am I attempting to accuse china of being the bad guy per se. Yes I am saying that they may be playing everyone for a fool but no more than any one else.

Anyway this was just something to think about. I wanted this thread to be longer but it’s 2AM here.
At any rate I do believe in aliens I do believe in UFOs whatever they are. I think that china wants people to accept that they are the ones to bring you what that evil dark and secret America would never reveal to the world.
At this point though I can only rely on what I can instantly touch upon, which in this case for lack of actual UFOs, is merely just another form of Government corruption.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
well my mind is still gigling ..but my heart tells me ..america and russia ..already knew that .. i've been a production manager for the younger years of my life ..i began doing this in a time ..when american companies ..#1 goal is quality .. as our jobs shipped over seas and production came back here ..i noticed a severe lack in quality ...compared to the standards the american workers were expected to perform ..and i remember .. our government ...backing them and trying to convince us their quality standards were just as good as ours ..so we were just taught to look away..so it comes to no surprise that we would just look the other way and allow china to try and sneak this by us ..now the question is why? .. to what advantage does china really have to faking a walk ..and why wouldn't our own government express this to us ...have they been told to look away also ..if you remember correctly ...i believe our first walk was a fake also ..atleast that was the word .. what do you know about our "fake"walk?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yea i think that was some kid who is of chinese decent. I used to go to school with alot of these kids in cali and they think even being American that they are better then us. Truth is they faked the fireworks at the Olympics lol they have inflatable tanks to make their army look bigger. We had to sell them the plans to make a better rocket because theirs kept blowing up mid flight you can thank president Clinton for that one. I really don't think that the plans from us about how to make a ballistic rocket is going to improve their space flight capabilities. Lol the girl who won all the medals for china in gymnastics and the chinese covered up her age was found out to be 13 and shouldn't have been allowed to be in the Olympics. Their space walk had bubbles in it. They have been trying to prove that they are on par with our advances in tech for years yet have failed. Lol we are so damn advanced in war that we have to use old planes that have been decommissioned just in case a real war breaks out the enemy will have not seen our real planes and tanks and subs. The stealth bomber is 20 years old and we had it ten years before we used it so in truth is like 30 years old.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Your believe is your believe... but I can´t remind that the Chinese Government Mention anything about UFO´s or about Aliens,

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Having spent a little time in Asia, makes your excellent points seem particularly strong to me. Your cold war analogy makes perfect sense along with your argument for Chinese nationalistic pride.

When you weigh in the very interesting news reports coming from China, it does seem an intriguing postulation. Has the moon pic story cleared up any as far as translation and/or verification? S&F.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yeah I'm living in Asia now, and I watch a lot of Chinese news. Often times they are seemingly as obscure as any American media outlet.
I just feel this whole thing is being delivered in a very old fashioned way, I was wondering why it seems no one else notices it, rather they are "apparently" blinded by the idea of extraterrestrial disclosure.
I will be the first to admit that sounds cool and everything, but I wonder if I can believe anything they say.lol

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thewarehouse

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are saying, plus you ended your sentence with a comma.
Can you explain again please?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrX07

Absolutely, There have been so many occurrences of possible fakery when it comes to the things the US has done it boggles the mind. Of course we are taught not to question anything out of the norm and to chalk everything up to outlandish coincidence because it is a time of war, cold or otherwise.
It would surprise me in the least that a country verging on possible world domination would BS their way through all kind of scenarios. It worked for the USA, so it would be ridiculous to think that china wouldn't do the same.

China and its people are a very resourceful group, and I think people tend to underestimate them a lot.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You can believe what you want, It does n´t matter where you come from. The Sky´s are open for everyone´s believe without an "censorship". But you will never see a disclosure by the Chinese government and i can say you why.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thewarehouse

Well I don't doubt the existence of ETs for a second, I don't really care about disclosure of any kind.
But i would like to know why you think the Chinese would never disclose in any case. It would appear that that may be what they are currently attempting to do in one form or another.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
We don´t talk about a seldom Panda or about an 24k D&G IPOD. We talk about TOU´s (Technology Origin Unknown), TOU´s can be high specialized Spy Planes with an Nuclear Reactor, some Rumors tell about an Russian Business Men who own a Fleet of Hypersonic Airplanes, the planes use an Magnetic shield to reach Hypersonic Speed. Some people claims if such planes turn to Hypersonic Speed, the planes are (after a bright light Flash) cloaked and only with an Infrared Camera you can spot such Airplanes. TOU´s can be seldom Genetic Patterns.. TOU´s can be Artifacts..

Its an topic of national security... nobody will tell you anything about.

new topics

top topics

join